Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire Reviews

89 | North Wilkesboro, NC

89 Reviews for Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire

Hailey · Married on 03/08/2015

I walked in bridal traditions not sure about anything and only had 5 months to prepare for the big day. Kelly and her staff was wonderful. I wanted emerald green as out wedding color and my soon to be husband wanted royal blue. I was stressed trying to pick between the two Kelly quickly pulled out color samples to show us we could use both. She helped me find the dress I have always dreamed of. I had a larger bridal party of 6 bridesmaid, 6 groomsmen and seven little kids in the wedding party. The Bridal Traditions staff did an awesome job helping accommodate our wedding party needs while staying in our budget. Kelly did a great job communicating when things we ordered had arrived at the shop. All the dresses and tuxedos look fabulous. Bridal Traditions was a huge part of making my wedding day dreams come true. I will always be grateful for all the time and effort the staff put towards making my dream come true.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you, Hailey, we really enjoyed working with you and your family! Y'all make sure you stop in and see us, we miss you!!!

Margo · Married on 12/13/2014

I cannot begin to express how much I appreciate the help I received from Kelly. I had already bought a dress when I took my son to get measured at Bridal Traditions for his tuxedo... but I because I wasn't in love with my dress, I decided to look around at the dresses that Bridal Traditions had available. I "oooo'ed and ahhh'ed" over a few gowns when Kelly suggested I try one or a few on. Well I did and I finally fell in love with a gown. Kelly made sure this was THE one before she let me leave there. I told her about being rushed by the other place to get a dress and there was no way she was letting me take a dress that I was 200% in love with. I purchased my dress, veil, and head piece from BT and I couldn't be any happier. Kelly absolutely made my day be the day I have always dreamed about and I will always be grateful for her assistance and guidance!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Margo! You will never know how happy it makes me that you loved your gown and had no second thoughts about it, I would never forgive myself if I felt that I had "pushed" a bride into buying a dress just so we could make a sale. I wish you all the best!!!

Everyone at Bridal Traditions helped out no matter what the problem. I will definitely be recommending this store to anyone I know needing a formal/wedding dress!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

I am so glad that we could help with any issues that arose during what can be a very stressful and chaotic time. Best Wishes!

Chelsea · Married on 06/14/2014

Bridal traditions was such a blessing in preparation for my wedding. I found my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and several other accessories at Bridal Traditions. Kelly provides such a welcoming and joyful atmosphere to her store and I do nothing but smile when I reminisce on the great memories of my time spent there. Kelly, a long with the other lovely ladies that work alongside her, are professional, courteous and caring women who you can tell love their jobs. I would recommend this shop to anyone and everyone. Kelly only puts products in her shop that are affordable which I appreciate so much. Everything in her store is beautiful and every bride would benefit from a visit to bridal traditions. Not only may you find everything you didn't know you were looking for, you'll also make a friend in Kelly.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Chelsea you are so sweet, and you will always be near and dear to my heart. Thank you so much for your kind words, they were much needed today. Please, please, please, make sure you and Kim stop by from time to time to say hi.

Samantha · Married on 06/14/2014

If you are looking for an amazing and personal experience when looking for a gown (no matter the event), then you NEED to go to Bridal Traditions. Kelly and her staff truly care for their customers and want the best outcome for each and every event they help out with. When I walked into the shop for the first time I knew I would want to buy my wedding gown there just by the first impression I had of Kelly, the owner. When I went to try on wedding gowns there for the first time, she gave me such a fun and personal experience. I went to other other bridal shops that same day but the service (and the gowns) just didn't compare to what Kelly had given me at Bridal Traditions. I ended up getting my gown at Bridal Traditions and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I also got my bridesmaid dresses there. Even through we had some bumps in the road with the bridesmaids dresses (due to a manufacturer problem), Kelly handled the situation with quick and professional judgment. Bethany (her employee) is also very helpful and is a great resource when Kelly is not available. She cares for the shop and its customers just as much as Kelly does. I truly recommend Bridal Traditions because the service I experienced there helped make the wedding planning process a joy!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Sam, I just love you. How in the world am I so blessed with such great customers? Thank you for your patience with our little road bumps and thank you for trusting us to work it all out. When the weather gets cooler come by and we will have lunch at the purple picnic table. ;)

Emma · Married on 06/01/2014

I highly recommend Bridal Traditions to find your perfect wedding dress! I searched at a few stores before I wound up at Bridal Traditions and I am SO glad I eventually got to this fantastic store. Kelly, the owner, was so nice and gave me lots of attention. She even took my picture with a cute sign that said I had "said yes to the dress"! I felt special. Additionally, the dresses at Bridal Traditions are really high in quality (but without the high price!). My dress came equipped with everything. I didn't need any special undergarments, which was a huge plus. All in all, I LOVE my dress and it looks awesome in all of the photos. I am so pleased with Bridal Traditions!!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Emma!!! I just loved working with you, and we would love to see some of those pictures! :)

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2014

Kelly at Bridal Traditions is AMAZING!!! No matter how busy the shop was when I came in, she always made a point of coming over and speaking to me, she always remembered who I was every time I came in! Kelly even picked out my wedding dress! When I came into the shop and didn't find what I was looking for, she asked me to try on a new dress that had come in and that ended up being my dress! The friendliness combined with the professionalism of Bridal Traditions will always make it a winner!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! I am so glad we were able to give you a positive shopping experience!

Kelly is absolutely wonderful! She is friendly, helpful, flexible, and is great at helping you find the dress of your dreams! Not to mention the prices are extremely fair! I thought I knew for sure what kind of dress I wanted, but they just didn't look right. I ended up finding the perfect dress at Bridal Traditions that I never thought would be the type of dress I'd want. Thanks Kelly!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank YOU!!! So glad that we could provide a wonderful wedding experience for you!

Meliss · Married on 03/15/2014

Kelly always provided excellent customer service- top notch quality for very reasonable prices

Sent on 03/29/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you Melissa! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party!

Carly · Married on 02/08/2014

I really loved working with theses girls! I absolutely loved my wedding dress and everything else!! You will not regret going there!

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you Carly we loved working with you too! Keep that sweet smile!

Jordan · Married on 01/25/2014

These girls went above and beyond my expectations! I became engaged in 11/13 and was married 1/14. I was concerned about the time line but I found and received my perfect dress, complete with alterations, well before my wedding with absolutely no stress. I could not have asked for a more relaxing and enjoyable experience!

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you Jordan!!! That is our number one goal; to ease the stress on the bride. It helps when you have a bride that's easy going too though. :)

candice · Married on 01/11/2014

I love Kelly she was so helpful. I have told everyone that's getting married to go see her.

Thank you Candice!!!

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2013

Awesome prices and selection for all sizes! Great clearance racks!!

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you Jessica. We do try to keep a selection of dresses in all price ranges because we believe every bride deserves a special dress.

Jenifer · Married on 10/13/2013

Kelly is AWESOME!! Being the mother of the bride is an exciting, yet stressful time in our lives. Kelly went above and beyond all she had to do with our shopping experience. She made us feel like family and that meant so much to us. I would recommend her shop to anyone looking for wedding or prom dresses and supplies. Thanks again Kelly!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

I loved every moment of working with you guys on this wedding. I love when you can just mesh with people and it seems like you have known them forever!

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2013

Working with Bridal Traditions was an amazing experience! I purchased a bridesmaid dress here and could not be happier with the final product. Kelly is wonderful to work with. She knows her stuff! She was very open to our ideas and with her and Cheryl's help, we were able to alter a dress to make it just perfect! Kelly and her staff are so helpful and make your shopping experience lots of fun! I would recommend Bridal Traditions to anyone searching for that perfect event attire! Love this store!

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Melissa it is so much fun for us when our customers let us step out of the norm and do something unique and special. Thanks for being that customer!

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2013

Bridal Traditions was the first place I went to look for my wedding dress, and I am grateful that it was. I found my beautiful dress here, thanks to Kelly Shumate! Kelly and her staff really know their stuff when it comes to wedding dresses and accessories. They are professional, friendly and give very helpful advice. The atmosphere in Bridal Traditions is relaxed and I never felt pressured, which is a plus in my book because I was the bride who had to try on almost every dress in the shop! It was awesome that I could have my dress alterations done at Bridal Traditions by a professional that was so great to work with and very affordable. I was also able to find bridesmaids dresses and rented tuxedos for my entire wedding party at Bridal Traditions. My bridesmaids and I had a vision of how we wanted the bridesmaids’ dresses to look. With the help of Kelly and Cheryl, that vision was brought to life by adding on a few finishing touches to the bridesmaids' dresses that we ordered at Bridal Traditions! I am so thankful that I decided to go to Bridal Traditions and would highly recommend this shop to family, friends and all brides-to-be. I could not have asked for better people to work with than Kelly and her staff for my wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! We truly enjoyed working with you and your entire bridal party as well! Cheryl and I really appreciate that you let us get creative with the maids dresses and help make them really unique!!

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2013

I found excellent value close to home which made my wedding day a lot less stressful!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Love that we could help you enjoy your day! Thank you Nicole

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2013

Bridal Traditions was amazing! Everyone there did so great! They made my wedding day so special!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you Jessica. You were such a pleasure to work with!!!

Stacie Handy · Married on 09/28/2013

Bridal Traditions was absolutely amazing! Not only did they have the dress of my dreams, Kelly also supplies the option of an "in-store" alteration professional- at an incredibly reasonable rate. Everything was great. I'll always go back to Kelly for any occasion that I may need a gown for!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Stacie, you are awesome! Thank you so much!

Kelly is wonderful! Even though my dress was not originally sold at her store, I found it in a magazine, and she worked everything out and got me the dress! She was very helpful and called anytime my dress, tuxes, or anything arrived. Sizing was perfect and everything worked out great!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review!

Misty · Married on 06/08/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better experience when finding my dream dress. All the ladies at Bridal Traditions were wonderful to work with. Prices were reasonable and quality was the best!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Thank you Misty!

Heather · Married on 10/20/2012

Kelly is awesome and always willing to help! She picked the perfect dress for my wedding day!

Awe, Thank you Heather!

Cassidy · Married on 09/02/2012

I purchased my wedding dress and rented several tuxedos from Bridal Traditions. The quality of personal service you receive at Bridal Traditions is second to none. You do not have to make an appointment to try on dresses, you can walk straight in and immediately begin trying on. Next, the value at Bridal Traditions cannot be beat. I had a GORGEOUS wedding dress that looked as if it was over $2,000. I bought it there for less than $1,000, and was a lot prettier than any $2000 dress I tried on. My dress was pressed and ready go to before my bridal shoot and wedding. Also, renting tuxes from Bridal Traditions was a breeze. The sizes were called in and the tuxes arrived well before the wedding. I would highly recommend any bride to stop by Bridal Traditions.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Cassidy! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. I'm so glad I was able to make your wedding shopping experience a good one.

Angela · Married on 08/18/2012

Kelly and Cheryl are amazing and I could not have asked for a better wedding dress experience!! They really know how to make a lady feel special. Even with me living an hour away and making a dozen trips for fittings I would do it all over again!!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you Angela you have been one of the best brides I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

Rita · Married on 07/28/2012

Coming from a large city, I was truly surprised and pleased with the selection that was offered in this small town boutique. I found the perfect dress and the professionalism that was shown was truly appreciated. I didn't know even where to start and Kelly made the entire process a joy!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Bridal Traditions Wedding & Prom Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Rita! I loved working with you as well.