Bridal Reflections Reviews

Bridal Reflections 3
Bridal Reflections 4
Bridal Reflections 5

Kara · Married on 06/07/2013

I bought my bridal gown at Bridal Reflections and i couldn't have been any happier with my purchase. Aside from the friendly staff and knowledgeable workers, the dress I got was stunning!! I went a few times to try on dresses before I finally purchased one and the girls never rushed me or made me feel like I had to make a purchase or I was unwelcome.

The bridal attendants really cared about finding me the perfect dress I wanted and ultimately did! My dress was stunning and the price was not astronomical. Additionally, they were nice enough to tell me when the designer of my dress was having a trunk show and I was able to get an additional 10% off.

I would recommend Bridal Reflections on a whole to brides looking for their dream dress. I did visit all 3 locations and did have a pleasant experience at each. However, I wound up going with the Carle Place location because the people at that location were truly exceptional. The seamstress I had was so involved in my fittings that she felt more like a member of the family then a worker.

To sun it up, I did visit other bridal salons like Kleinfelds and I found that they were all lacking in comparison to Bridal Reflections. I would recommend Bridal Reflections a million times over!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Mahalia · Married on 06/01/2013

Bridal Reflections was more than I could have asked for in a Bridal Boutique. They were attentive, responsive and helped me to look beautiful in my gown. Although the 5th Ave store had a limited selection due to the size of the store they had 2 other locations in LI that had tons of dresses to pick from. I looked like I walked straight out of a fairytale on my wedding day! Thank you Bridal Reflections!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Danielle · Married on 05/17/2013

This place gave me the bridal experience I was looking for! My consultant Vicki was WONDERFUL!!! Out of the 4 places I went looking for dresses she was the only one who asked about my fiance and truly seemed interested in my wedding. On the website I was able to give specific dresses that I liked so they were already in the room when I arrived at my appointment. I am so happy I purchased my dress here! Vicki was not pushy and she gave me time to walk around in each dress. She brought me the perfect veil to go with my dress! My dress arrived in perfect condition....my 3 fittings went very smoothly....No issues at all. At my 2nd fitting I actually put a small rip in the dress when stepping into it and they quickly fixed it with no problem. I also purchased my beautiful bridal earrings and my spanx from here. The whole process was stress-free!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Rachel · Married on 05/10/2013

Ramona Keveza L196
    Approx Time Frame: Order 4-5 months, Fittings 1-2 months
    Original Wedding Date: November 2012 (postponed because of Hurricane)
    Wedding Date: May 2013
    Cost: Reasonable compared to competitor store (approximately $900 difference)

I found my dress at another store, but couldn't impulse buy a dress because of a trunk show, discounts, pressuring myself, etc. I took a breath and called around after I found out who the designer was. Well, there were only 2 places in NYC that carry RK at the time, and the second is BR. I talked to Christina the manager about my situation, and set up my appt for that week (last week of Dec 2011), and took my sister along. The 5th Ave store normally doesn’t have dresses less than $5K, but they were able to transport the dress from their LI store. I tried the dress, and it fit like a glove and just as amazing as when I tried it on originally. I was in love all over again.

This time I was certain, and my sister absolutely loved it too. But what about the price? At this point the manager already knew my budget and what the other offer was. She had pre-negotiated with the designer and offered me a price nearly $900 less than the other place. Had I not done my due diligence, I would have either 1) Not gotten the dress I wanted or 2) Pay too much for the dress I loved.

Going to BR was a great decision. I ended up with class A service from the moment I went in for trying on dresses until I walked out with my dress. Additionally, I had a wedding postponement due to Hurricane Sandy. My dress was done, my last fitting was complete and I was planning to pick up my dress a few days after the hurricane. But we had to reschedule for 6 months later. And BR was amazing to hold the dress onsite for those 6 months and redo my fittings ] the weeks before my 2nd attempt wedding.

For future brides, I recommend you shop around for a place that offers you great service and pricing to suit your needs. Luckily, BR was that place.

Sent on 01/23/2014

MaryAnn · Married on 05/06/2013

From when I walked in everyone was so friendly and helpful! I went to the one in Carl place! they dont pressure you into anything and they keeping looking for that perfect dress for you!! The manger bobbi is also so helpful... I would Highly recommend this store! they made my wedding dress perfect!! =)

Sent on 05/13/2013

KRISTIN · Married on 04/28/2013

Bridal Reflections is about an hour from where I live but the drive was so worth it. My dress came in with plenty of time and it was perfect. The only alteration that needed to be made was the hem and the bustle and it the cost wasn't too bad. Also, I met with the sales girl 3 times before I bought my dress and I never felt pressured into buying anything and everyone there was always so nice and patient it made me want to buy a dress from them.

Sent on 05/02/2013
  • Sherena

Sherena · Married on 03/02/2013

Cristina DeMarco and the staff at Bridal Reflections 5th Ave care about their brides. My consultant Jackie asked me about my personal style and then immediately starting putting me in Ines Di Santo gowns. I felt as if she was reading my mind because every dress she put me in was a dress I could see myself walking down the aisle in. The last dress I tried on was the most amazing gown I'd ever laid eyes on, & that's the one I got married in.

When it came time for fittings, Bridal Reflections allowed me to do all my fittings in one weekend since I was an out of town bride. I would highly recommend the 5th Ave store.

Sent on 03/08/2013

Maria · Married on 02/09/2013

I cant stress enough how gorgeous the bridal dresses are. I been to so many different stores and couldn't find the right dress. I finally bought by dress from Bridal Reflections and couldn't be more excited about it.

Sent on 12/12/2012

I went shopping to a lot of other dress shops but I can't even tell you how perfect this place was. Other stores made me feel like I was just shopping for a dress but not here, the look of the place, the interior, the way they made me feel...it was the only place that I felt like I was buying my wedding gown. It was absolutely perfect. I am from upstate and needed special circumstances for some of my fittings because it wasn't easy for me to travel down and they were so flexible and not bothered at all by some of the requests. They were always in contact and my dress looked so beautiful.

Sent on 11/20/2012

So, My husband and I got married on November 2, 2012 - 4 days after Hurricane Sandy, which was also the height of the gas shortage on Long Island and in New York.

I went to Bridal Reflections in Massapequa for my wedding gown which was a Paloma Blanca gown that I fell in love with. Now, I wasn't to chubby to begin with, I was around 128 pounds when I first tried the dress on, and didn't lose an extreme amount until about that week, with the stress of everything, I ended up being 114 pounds the day of my wedding, and not by choice - I just was so stressed and nervous with everything going on around me. The only reason I'm writing this part in is because Bridal Reflections did EVERYTHING in their power to accommodate me and my bridal party (I also got my girls a Bill Levkoff gown from Bridal Reflections in Massapequa) ... due to the power outages, we had no power in the bridal salon, they fit me in the dark and had my dress tailored and steamed at the seamstress's house --- AMAZING, it came out beautifully and they really did everything they could for me --- one of my bridesmaids actually lost her dress due to flood damage and they let her borrow the floor sample. I praise Bridal REflections of Massapequa for saving the day, big time!!

Sent on 02/05/2013
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2012

I purchased my amazingly gorgeous Ines di Santo gown from Bridal Reflections in NYC (garment distric). Everyone at Bridal Reflections was incredibly helpful. I tried on gowns at three places, Kleinfeld's, Bridal Reflections, and Bergdorf Goodman (in that order). I actually found my dress, at Bergdorf Goodman, I knew it was THE ONE the second she zipped it up, but the service there was not so good. So my mom called Bridal Reflections and spoke with the receptionist there. They actually did have that dress, it was Ines di Santo Eve, at another one of their stores, and they had someone pick it up and drive it to me to the store in Manhattan so I could try it on there! So nice! They were all so very helpful throughout the entire process. In addition my alterations were perfect and done ahead of schedule! I even came for my final fitting, went home and paniced about the fit, called them and they said this is "normal" I came in again for an additional final fitting and left feeling so happy and so comforted that my dress would be perfect. AND IT WAS! Everyone said that I had the most beautiful wedding dress they had ever seen! I'm so thankful I went to Bridal Reflections!!!!! They were wonderful!

Sent on 01/10/2013
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/12/2012

Bridal Reflections did such a good job with the whole process of purchasing and fitting my bridal gown. We also purchased the bridesmaid dresses and my mother's dress there. All the dresses arrived before they said they would, alterations were done quickly and painlessly, and pickup was a breeze. My sister-in-law actually became unexpectedly pregnant and they said it would be find but in the end had to rush-order a new dress at the last minute. It arrived before they said it would and her seamstress was able to create a beautiful and flattering gown that she looked fantastic in. We were of course disappointed that we had to pay for the 1st dress but understood that it was their policy. Other than that, everything was great!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2012

If you're in New York and you want FABULOUS service while choosing your gown, Bridal Reflections is the place to visit! From the moment I arrived, the service started! I can't recommend enough.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Regina · Married on 09/29/2012

The Bridal reflections Salon was wonderful! They helped me find the gown of my dreams, my mothers dress and my grandmothers dress! They were professional and extremely nice and did an excellent job with my alterations!

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/09/2012

I am so happy to have purchased my dress from Bridal Reflections. Elisa from the Massapequa boutique made my first appointment so special for me, my mom and my bridesmaids. She truly cared about helping me to find THE dress which I did that day. From then on every thing went so smoothly - even the alterations process. All the seamstresses were sweethearts! I truly recommend Bridal Reflections - they are professionals and will work with you to find your dream dress.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Ms. · Married on 08/11/2012

Bridal Reflections has beautiful gowns. I would recommend them to my brides.

Sent on 03/06/2013

Donna · Married on 07/15/2012

I would highly recommend Bridal Reflections for any bride looking for great service and a good selection in dresses. Their prices are affordable and they were very accommodating with all my alterations. I would definitely recommend Bridal Reflections!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Karitssa · Married on 06/29/2012

When I began the quest to find my wedding dress, I didn't realize how tiresome (and at times annoying!) it could be. I tried on 50 dresses prior to going to Bridal Reflections. My experience at Bridal Reflections from my first day there until the last day of my fitting/dress pick-up was wonderful. The staff were extremely attentive, they listened to what I was looking for and I found my wedding dress there on the first try. Each subsequent visit was easy and even though they were very busy at times, it was clear that they knew exactly what to do to ensure great customer service.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Kristine · Married on 06/22/2012

Love this Bridal Salon! The salon is gorgeous and employees are amazing! everything was so fun and easy here. Found my dress the first time I went in and had a great experience with the fittings. my dress felt like it was made for me! I'm actually going to miss not going into the salon for fittings! Georgina was Amazing! She always made me and my family feel so welcomed and special.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Christina · Married on 04/28/2012

I had a fantastic experience.. Great communication and wonderful girls who worked there!!!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Dawn · Married on 03/17/2012

Being an out of state nervous bride who ordered her dress 4 sizes too small this staff had a lot of patience, compassion and worked with me from beginning to end. My dress came out beautiful, their work was exquisite and the professionalism was superior. There wasn’t a person who I spoke to who wasn’t pleasant or kind when I called, e-mailed or came to see during my fittings. It is hard being an out of state bride who ordered her dress four sizes too small because she didn’t want to be the fat bride but had to order her dress so it could be made on time for the wedding. The dress fit me like a glove, the staff was phenomenal and although I am NEVER Getting Married AGAIN!!!! I would do it all over if I could work with Bridal Reflections again. They are reasonably priced for the quality and service in which they provide. Thank you Bridal Reflections!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2011

I visited Bridal Reflections as part of the Brides Across America Program (dress giveaways to military spouses a few times a year). They had their organized event a few days before I could be in town, but they still let me keep the appointment and receive a gown through the program. The staff was friendly and kind. The owners were so appreciative and generous. It was a great experience.

Sent on 01/19/2012

We went to three bridal salons before choosing Bridal Reflections. I am so glad we did! They were the only salon that didn't make me feel like a number. They spent time with me and really took time to understand my taste and style.

My dress was beautiful and I got so many compliments. If I have one comment for Bridal Reflections, I guess I wish they would have told me how heavy my dress would be after several hours as all the weight was held by my ribs. Also, I wish they would have told how easily the material would wrinkle in shipping. The dress was a great deal and pictures don't even do justice to how amazing the dress was. They also sold me a wonderful veil that I got a million compliments on.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2011

Bridal Reflections in Massapequa did an outstanding job with my wedding gown! Originally I went there for a particular dress, but bought a different one - the staff there did an amazing job with each fitting and they allowed me to Skype in my MOH so she was a part of my shopping experience.

The alterations department was AMAZING and Zee Zee was outstanding - she even helped me find the proper bra for the gown I chose.

I highly recommend that anyone in the NY area goes to Bridal Reflections to shop for their Wedding Gown!

Sent on 11/09/2011
  • AndreaB730

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2011

I had a wonderful experience at Bridal Reflections. They were always so nice, professional and helpful! I got an amazing dress at a great price and alterations were so simple. If you live in the NY area, they are definitely worth going to over other big-budget dress shops. You get more personalized service and a wonderful dress collection!

Sent on 11/25/2011