Bridal Reflections Reviews

Bridal Reflections 2
Bridal Reflections 3
Bridal Reflections 4
Bridal Reflections 5

I had a very pleasant experience at Bridal Reflection's of Massapequa. Jody who was my inital consultant was fantastic. My fittings went well and the seamstress knew her stuff. I felt great the day of my wedding.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Jeannine · Married on 07/18/2014

From my first shopping experience to the day I picked up my dress my experience with Bridal Reflections in Massapequa was a breeze. When I first went dress shopping I knew I wanted the boutique experience where I wasn't rushed and I was able to try on dresses with no pressure. My consultant Jody was so nice and pulled amazing dresses. She knew from my pictures which dresses I would like and pulled dresses that she felt would look good on me. I never felt rushed and actually closed out the store! My dress was the first dress that Jody pulled from her own picks and it was stunning! In addition, Bridal reflections was so accommodating with my schedule and even let me exchange a pair of earrings 11 days before my wedding because they did not go with my hairstyle. To top it off their seamstresses are top notch and made my dress fit like a glove! If you want a personalized experience with beautiful dresses and great prices look no further and shop at Bridal Reflections Massapequa.

Jeannine

Sent on 08/17/2014

I fell in love with a dress at another bridal store, unfortunately the material of the lace on the dress was extremely itchy. Luckily, I learned that the designer made the same dress in a different lace. Unfortunately, the original bridal store didn't carry that version of the dress. I searched all over the internet to find a store that carried the dress I wanted and Bridal Reflections was one of the first I called. We immediately set up an appointment. As soon as I arrived, I fell in love with the store, beautiful and spacious. The staff at Bridal Reflections were so sweet, professional and accommodating. They brought the dress, Legends by Romona Keveza L854, out and immediately fell in love with it. I ordered it on the spot and never looked back. All my subsequent appointments at Bridal Reflections were great. I went back for 3 fittings (kept losing weight!) and they did a great job each time. The seamstress I worked with was excellent. I'm pretty petite (5'2" and wear a size 2/4) and most dresses are made for much taller people. The seamstress fit the dress exactly to my body, and did the perfect alterations to make the dress look like it was made for me. I was so happy with my dress, and never wanted to take it off. I'd recommend Bridal Reflections to any bride for their professionalism, quality, value and service.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Bridal Reflections made it simple to shop, get alterations, and pick up the dress. The seamstress is extremely knowledgeable and was a savior when I lost weight right before the wedding! They are extremely professional.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Katherine · Married on 06/28/2014

Warm. Welcoming. Attentive. Supportive. They were very patient with me as I looked for the "dress." After several failed attempts with other bridal boutiques I felt at home the moment I walked in.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Maura · Married on 05/24/2014

I bought a Stephen Yearick dress for my wedding at Bridal Reflections on Fifth Ave in NY. The service was OUTSTANDING. Not only is the place stunning, but the variety of dresses was incredible. I felt so special there. They really listen and help you figure out which is the best type of dress for you. They are patient and super friendly. I highly recommend taking the trip to NY to check out the selection. You will not be disappointed. I live in South Jersey and they even shipped my dress from NY to South Jersey overnight and it was in perfect condition. They are so efficient there. It was actually my favorite part of wedding planning. They made me love my body and trying on these dresses. I love my dress. It was flawless. It was perfect. It was me. I can't thank them enough for picking this dress for me!

Sent on 06/07/2014

I used Bridal Reflections for my Bridesmaid dresses. They were very easy to work with and accommodated several group appointments. The dresses were stunning and the place itself is very nice. I cannot comment on their alterations because we used our own personal seamstress. We went through the Massapequa location.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Darlene · Married on 04/26/2014

Purchased my dress at the Bridal Reflections in Carle Place, NY.
    I was there with one of my bridesmaids, looking for bridesmaids dresses when a Lazaro caught my eye. They allowed me to try it on since they weren't busy at that moment.

I fell in love with it (a couple of weeks before we even picked the wedding date) and they advised me the Lazaro trunk show ended the day before but would honor the discount for me.

The ladies here are very accommodating, some more professional than others, luckily, I only dealt with the better half.

Very clean salon and easy to get to from Queens.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Molly · Married on 03/15/2014

Very stylish and gorgeous wedding gowns at Bridal Reflections! Love their quality and customer service.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Lisa · Married on 01/18/2014

I got my dress and veil at the bridal reflections in massapequa and LOVED both. First off, they are no pressure, and so friendly. I had been to countless other stores but couldn't find anything to my liking until I found so much of a selection at good prices at BR. They are affordable, and have a great selection! I was so pleased with my dress and veil and the service I received at Bridal Reflections. Look no further!

Sent on 02/02/2014

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2013

I went to the Bridal Refelctions in Massapequa being on live on Long Island so it is more convenient. Everything was great! My dress fit like a gem the day of my wedding.. The seamstress ZiZi was great to work with! She came the morning of my wedding to dress me and my bridesmaids and she was so amazing. We wouldn't have been dressed and ready to go if it wasn't for her. My whole experience at bridal reflections was amazing. Staff is very friendly and I would recommend them to anyone! Thank You again!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Such an amazing/easy experience I had with the entire staff. My consultant was super helpful and made me feel so comfortable during the entire appointment. They even gave me a better price than another store that I originally found my dress at.

Jen was my seamstress and she was amazing and very talented! I bought a strapless sweetheart dress, which was not originally what I wanted but after seeing that 90% of the dresses were strapless, I realized that I did not have a choice. However after my 3rd fitting, I started realizing that the dress sat very low and I really wanted something with straps. I saw a picture of another dress that I liked with straps and Jen was able to recreate it on my dress. After a couple more fittings, it was exactly what I wanted! She added lace and straps to the top of my dress. Not only did it look beautiful, but it was truly my own dress. I would highly recommend bridal reflections and most of all Jen is the best seamstress you will find.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Laura · Married on 10/25/2013

Bridal Reflections in Massapequa was the first and only place I looked for my dress! I did my research and knew they carried the designers that I wanted to try, and ended up buying the third dress I ever put on! The sales associate was not pushy and really listened to what I wanted in the way of style and look of the dress. I ended up buying the Maggie Sottero Phillipa with the corset back in ivory. I LOVED my dress and working with the ladies at Bridal Reflections. We were all so pleased with my experience, that my mother, her twin sister, my bridesmaids and flower girls all got their dresses from them too! We all felt very comfortable with the seamstresses and they tailored each dress to each individual. I had no problems with alterations and my dress came in in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Bridal Reflections to any bride or bridal party!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Santiago · Married on 10/12/2013

Absolutely loved my dress!!!!! Great service and quality

Sent on 11/03/2013

For every milestone in both our daughters lives, Bridal Reflections has been who we have turned to for helping the day become extraordinary. They been with us at bat mitzvah's, sweet sixteens, proms and now for our daughter wedding. We consider the Bridal Reflections family our family. Their attention, kindness and they make each of us feel special, by helping to find just the right dress to fit each of our individual style, makes them masters of their industry.
    We knew as soon as our daughter became engaged, that there was no other bridal Salon that could help her to find the perfect gown. When our daughter came out in a Stephen Yearick design, her face said it all. She was radiant! As Cristina said so eloquently, "She is made for the gown and the gown is made for her. She becomes transformed from little girl to young woman." It amazed me as I sawher standing in her wedding gown on her wedding day. Every guest was in awe of how beautiful she looked. Her gown was like no other, absolute perfection! When we walked out to walk her down the aisle, I actually heard our guests breath being taken. We then turned our attention to her sister and maid of honor. It was so important for her to feel special and beautiful too. Who would ever imagine that the very first dress she slipped on, would be the one. She looked incredible!
    Next was my desire to find a gown that didn't make one think "mother of the bride." I wanted something special, a dress that could still turn heads. Another Stephen Yearick design. Bridal Reflections worked with me, listening to what I liked and didn't like about the dress, and we customized the dress to be a unique design for me. I am still receiving compliments on how stunning the dress was.
    The Bridal Reflections staff is made up of a team of amazing people. From sales staff to seamstresses, they truly care about the client. We will always consider them an extended part of our family.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Alyssa · Married on 09/07/2013

Thank you! Thank you! Most brides dream about their wedding dress from when they are little girls. I certainly did! Bridal Reflections made that dream come to reality. They custom made a dress for me! Top of one and the bottom of another brought together to make my dream wedding dress. Jen was my seamstress and was cool and calm even when I wasn't! She made the the most gorgeous bustle for my very long train! It was just how I imagined it. I recently got the photos of me walking down the aisle with father and then back up with my husband and the dress looked EXACTLY how I dreamed it would! Thank you Bridal Reflections for making my dream dress for me.

Sent on 10/30/2013

My wedding was in 5 ½ months and I had tried on countless gorgeous wedding gowns, but none of them felt right. I was at an appointment Wedding Atelier and was advised to go to Bridal Reflections. My mom and I took a walk over to Bridal Reflections & they were able to fit us in. Samantha Fortune was helping us pull the dresses and she brought in a handful of big dresses. I tried on my dress & I remember thinking it was so simple compared to the others I had tried on. (It was trumpet style, all lace, no beading). My sister hadn’t been able to come to the appointment, and I was dying to have her opinion. Samantha let us take a picture of me in the gown and send it to my sister. Sure enough, after calling my sister & my mom breaking down into tears, we decided I couldn’t leave without getting this dress. It was perfectly in our price range and I didn’t want to take it off – so I knew this was my dress. Samantha was amazing. She was the perfect blend of helpful, professional and sweet. She brought tissues for my mom and gave us plenty of time and space to take everything in. For my fittings, Jennifer was my seamstress. She was great! My dress was HUGE when it first came in, and Jennifer made it fit like a glove in just 2 fittings. After my wedding (& wearing my gown for 12 hours), I was sad to take off my dress because I knew I would never get to wear it again. The ladies at Bridal Reflections helped me to find a dress to fall in love with and make it fit perfectly without any frustrations. I would highly recommend them to anyone in search of their dream dress.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Bridal Reflections was incredibly professional throughout the process. Their employees are caring, kind, patient, and helpful. It's everything you need out of a bridal gown store. I went everywhere in NYC and this was the absolute best. Service tops Mark Ingram, Vera Wang, and all the department stores by far.
    THE BEST service and BEST selection of dresses.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Loved my dress! Was looking for something unique with a little bling. Found the perfect dress from Victor Harper and got to meet the designer during his trunk show. Was able to make a few changes to my dress and the tailoring was amazing!

Sent on 09/26/2013

From the first time I called until the day I picked up my wedding dress the staff from bridal reflections was amazing! I would reccomend any bride to bridal reflections.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Andie · Married on 08/15/2013

I went to the store in Carle Place and worked with excellent people. They helped me find the perfect wedding dress. I was extremely impressed by the professionalism and helpfulness of the staff.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Bernadette · Married on 07/26/2013

I bought my dress from the Bridal Reflections in Massapequa and couldn't have been happier with the whole process. From the first time I went in to try dresses on, to my final fitting, the women who work their were extremely kind and accommodating. The head seamstress for bridal gowns is AMAZING. When I went in for my first fitting, my dress was about 2 sizes too big on me (not the fault of Bridal Reflections, the dress designers measurements were very weird!) The head seamstress took the time to make sure my dress fit me perfectly, even coming in on her day off! I highly recommend Bridal Reflections!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Bridal Reflections on 5th Ave in NYC was wonderful! I am from Ohio but the trip was completely worth it for the experience. The dress shopping experience and the alterations experience were both great, everything I would expect and more. I got my dress at an Eve of Milady trunk show. When it came time for my alterations they did back to back days and completed everything in one weekend from Thursday to Saturday. They fixed every little thing I requested and did a beautiful bustle. I would definitely recommend any bride to get their dress here. I could not have had a better experience getting a dress!

Sent on 10/12/2013

The service was awesome, the dress was perfect!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Rada · Married on 06/15/2013

Bridal Reflections was able to customize my wedding dress to make it one of a kind! My mom (and I) were very particular - the staff was patient with us and were able to accommodate our requests. The seamstress worked with us through 3+ fittings and went over every inch of my dress to make sure we were satisfied. I got many compliments on my dress, bolero, and veil and I love that I didn’t feel like a cookie cutter bride :)

Sent on 08/31/2013