Bridal Reflections Reviews

Bridal Reflections 3
Bridal Reflections 4
Bridal Reflections 5

jessica · Married on 12/16/2016

AMAZING work.....Love to see such great customer service!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/03/2016

I was married in Dec 2016 and although I did not end up getting a dress from Bridal Reflections I felt I should leave a review because I received such excellent service from their Massapequa location. I am a plus sized woman and was honestly dreading dress shopping. At another big name store I was not treated with total respect, but not here everyone was kind, patient and positive and it was the exact environment I hoped for. They had so many beautiful dresses (I actually fell in love with another dress that's an exclusive somewhere else and came back PRAYING they would have something similar so I could buy my dress here but no such luck) but for me the staff makes it worth working with them.

Sent on 12/30/2016

I had the BEST experience at Bridal Reflections in Massapequa. After going to numerous bridal boutiques I was discouraged until I walked into Bridal Reflections. They were so helpful and knew exactly what I was looking for. They pulled dresses for me that were perfect, and I ended up saying YES to one of the dresses they pulled for me.
    It is absolutely perfect. They listened to me, and gave me the dress I was envisioning in my head.
    Thank you Bridal Reflections!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

I probably shopped at 12 different bridal dress stores before I found my dress at Bridal Reflections on 5th Ave! Galia Lahav has always been my dream wedding gown designer and the selection at Bridal Reflections was perfect! I was an out of town bride, and the ladies at Bridal Reflections were always responsive to my emails and calls when I would have questions. If you are in NYC shopping for a dress, the shop is a must to go to! It's also filled with so many accessory choices. Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for choosing Bridal Reflections and for writing this review. We are absolutely in love with the Galia collection. I'm so happy you found your dream dress. If there is anything you need, please contact Cristina DeMarco at the Fifth Avenue salon or I can be reached at the Carle Place salon at 516-742-7788. All the best to you and congratulations!

• O

orit · Married on 10/08/2016

Exceptional Service

Quick & simple: EXTRAORDINARY & UNMATCHED service. Bridal Reflections goes above and beyond start to finish. I received patient and thoughtful service from all bridal consultants, personal care from the owner, Cristina, and careful attention to all customizations I requested for my dress. More notably, I happened to lose weight during the several days leading up to my wedding. Although the gown fit perfectly at my last fitting, it was loose on my wedding day. I called the store and within an hour, Michael arrived & quickly sewed the dress tighter. I don’t believe any other store would go to these lengths. The customer service at Bridal Reflections is BEYOND expectation.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Christine · Married on 09/24/2016

I highly recommend Bridal Reflections! I just purchased my dress and I can't wait for our wedding! Mary Lou and the staff in Massapequa are amazing!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2016

I am so glad I went to bridal reflections for my wedding gown! I went to the one in Massapequa and the attendant who helped me try on dresses was great and very helpful. She even helped keep me calm when my 5 sisters, sister-in-law, and mother became very opinionated on the dresses. The seamstress was able to alter my dress in a way that made me feel comfortable and sexy at the same time. After buying my dress, I had my bridesmaids buy their dresses from there too and they were able to get a discount! My mom also got her dress there and got the same discount. I would definitely recommend going to Bridal Reflections for all of your ladies' dresses!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

I'm getting married September 17, 2016 and I had my very first appointment for a consultation to try on gowns about a week ago at Bridal Reflections, after going to 3 previous Salons before them, the gowns Just simply DO NOT compare to anything else I've ever seen! The staff is simply wonderful! They treated myself, my mother and aunt like we were queens! My experience with MaryJoe was excellent! I told her what I was looking for and she brought the dresses right to me. I'm looking forward to my first fitting in Novemeber with the wonderful staff! I can't wait! Thank you ladies for providing such a wonderful experience for me and my family memebers!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Kristyn · Married on 09/10/2016

I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses at Bridal Reflections, and I couldn't have been happier with their service! They were so professional every step of the way and made the process so easy and enjoyable! I would highly recommend them to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Hello Kristyn,

Thank you so much for choosing Bridal Reflections and for taking the time to write this review. We strive to provide the best in service and I am happy we could assist you and make the process that much easier. If you need anything, you can always reach me directly at the Carle Place salon at 516-742-7788.

Kevin and Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

Bridal Reflections is a beautiful store and the staff was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding party lived all over the country and they accommodated each girl by delivering and taking measurements over the phone as well as payments. They mad the process extremely convenient for our bridesmaids as well as myself.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Dear Kevin and Laura,

Thank you so much for choosing Bridal Reflections and for taking the time to write this review. We specialize in coordinating the bridesmaids party and making it seamless. We are so happy you were pleased with everything. If you need anything, you can always reach me directly at the Carle Place salon at 516-742-7788.

• Yhwh_Fresh_Air

Nathalie · Married on 08/22/2016

I said YES to the dress yesterday at the 5th avenue location. Christina and Mary Lou assisted me every step of the way. They embraced my vision while considering my budget as well granting me the flexibility to purchase my dream dress. Their personalities were radiant and they gave me the confidence and reassurance that I needed. Not to mention, I walked in a little flustered and nervous but their charm and the sweet aura at the bridal shop gave me a sense of peace. My mother also clicked with them as well. After saying YES, we shared cheers with cups of Champagne and celebrated. Thanks to the Bridal Reflection team and to my mother, for making my dream come true!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hello! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Your patronage is so appreciated and I am so happy we could help you find your perfect gown in a comfortable, relaxed environment. This is what we endeavor to offer our brides. Congratulations!!!

With love,

The Bridal Reflections Team!
    #SeeYourselfInBridalReflections

Tanya · Married on 07/03/2016

I had an awesome experience at Bridal Reflections on Carl Place. The staff was very courteous, and my consultant was extremely helpful in helping me choose the perfect dress. It was a pleasure to work with the staff in finding a dress and for my fittings. I highly recommend Bridal Reflections to all brides everywhere. I can't thank them enough for my stunning dress!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hi Tanya! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, and for your patronage. It is very much appreciated. I am so happy you had a great experience, please do send us a photo! Wishing you a lifetime of health and happiness.

Anthony@bridalreflections.com

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

Used the bridal reflections in Carle Place to find my and my bridesmaids dresses. Loved it! Found the perfect gown for me and the perfect dresses for the bridesmaids. A great place with great selections and service!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hi Megan! Thank you for choosing Bridal Reflections for your gown and your bridesmaids dresses. Also, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our focus at all our salons is service and I'm glad we could provide a great experience for you. If you need anything, you can always reach me at the Carle Place salon at 516-742-7788.

Jahn · Married on 06/17/2016

Perfect. Six years ago I had a failed engagement and had ordered a dress from Bridal Reflections. They were not only extremely gracious about the misfortune, but they even kept the dress I ordered with them and gave me a full credit for my deposit.

Fast forward to present day and I have met and married the man of my dreams. In doing so I went back to Bridal Reflections to find my dress. I am confident that in my first appointment they let me try on 90% of their inventory (that doesn't happen at other salons FYI) so that I could be absolutely positive about my selection. They worked with me, accepted my full six year old credit towards my purchase, and every fitting there after was perfection. Wherever you find your dress, magazine, Internet, maybe even another salon- BUY IT HERE. You won't regret your decision- they offer luxury, combined with service and compassion. Business done right.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Hello Jahn,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are happy we could help you find the perfect dress and help you with your situation. This is what we aim to do at Bridal Reflections! We would love to share your photos and feature you as a real bride! If you are interested, simply contact annalisa@bridalreflections.com

Congratulations and best wishes to you!

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2016

I said Yes to my custom Galia Lahav dress in the 5th avenue location! I had by far the Best Bridal shopping experience at Bridal Reflections!!! I first worked with Bridal Consultant Monica and she was by far amazing. I basically tried on the ENTIRE Galia Lahav collection and a few other designers. When I was deciding between two and wanted to customize a few things, Manager Christine came out and helped with my decision!! She was WONDERFUL and drew me up exactly what I wanted! As i said yes to my custom dress, they brought out champagne for my mom and i to cheers with!! i was upset at first when my consultant told me she was moving and wouldn't be at the store when i would be back for my fittings. But, I lucked out again and worked with Jessica. I absolutely LOVED working with her for all my fittings!! She was so helpful and kept me at ease with everything!!! I had by far had the best experience shopping for a wedding dress at Bridal Reflections. I would highly recommend going here over any other store!!! I knew i wanted to be GLBride and I'm so glad I was! The whole process at BR was nothing short of AMAZING!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Christina · Married on 05/28/2016

Bridal Reflections goes above and beyond to help their brides. worked with their staff at the Fifth Avenue Salon, along with Galia Lahav's team to create my custom dream gown. They make sure you are completely comfortable with all of the details and alterations and are willing to modify any details. They always made me feel beautiful. The entire team are professional, caring, and kind. I would highly recommend their service to all brides!!! They helped make my dream wedding come true and I will forever be thankful!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Hello Christina,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for choosing Bridal Reflections! I am so happy you found your Galia Lahav dress! I shared the review with the team. Congratulations and we wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Roxanne · Married on 04/03/2016

From the minute I walked into Bridal Reflections, I thought to myself what a beautiful store. They have a wide selection of designer wedding dresses. I found my dress here and was beyond happy! They are very helpful and every time I called or emailed they would get back to me right away! My beautiful gown came in exactly when they said and the timing of the fittings are perfect! I loved my dress so much and go so many compliments!! I would definitely recommend Bridal Reflections to anyone searching for the perfect gown!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Bridal Reflections! We appreciate your patronage and are so happy you had such a great experience. Please send us a photo! If you'd like to be featured as one of our real brides online, please email Annalisa@bridalreflections.com

Once again, thank you!
  • User4512097 · 2+ years ago

Bridal Reflections of Massapequa is so amazing! They helped me pick the perfect dress and were so accommodating and wonderful! Zizi who did my alterations is a lifesaver!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Ellen · Married on 11/11/2015

They have so many beautiful wedding dresses. It is amazing and they have so many beautiful and stunning dresses to choose from. I highly recommend this location.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Bridal Reflections's reply:

Hello Ellen! Thank you so much for your kind words. It is so appreciated and we are thrilled you were so happy with the salon. If you'd like to send any photos to us to be featured as a real bride on our website and social media, please contact Annalisa@bridalreflections.com

Again, thank you for your review and congratulations!

Katie · Married on 10/25/2015

Bridal Reflections went above and beyond to help me find my wedding dress! Everyone has been so helpful, generous and sweet. Thanks to the staff at Bridal Reflections, finding my wedding dress, veil and bridesmaids dresses were the least stressful part of wedding planning. I cannot wait to see all of bridesmaids in the beautiful dress I found here and I am so thankful that they helped me find the perfect wedding dress!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Meghan · Married on 09/26/2015

I had come to Bridal Reflections at Carle Place in July searching for my perfect wedding dress. I had the pleasure of working with Allie Salame.

I was amazed at how much she new about every single dress in the salon; she knew about the fabric, directed us to the correct price point sections, and even knew what I was looking for. After we pulled a few dresses, Allie had went to the back and also pulled this gorgeous dress that she said was new to the store.

We tried on about three dresses prior to the outstanding dress that Allie had picked, and when I tried on her pick, which was a Maggie Sottero dress, I knew it was the one!

Allie Salame is an absolute gem that Bridal Reflections has and that any and every bride should have the pleasure of working with. She was extremely friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable of all of the gowns and the entire wedding dress process. I will highly recommend Bridal Reflections, but especially Allie!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Amazing! I came to Bridal Reflections in Manhattan with my daughter who got married in September 2015. Her Bridal Consultant was Jessica who was so wonderful! Greatest experience ever! The entire staff was so sweet and made us feel like family! Jessica worked very close with the designer Steven Yearick as they created my daughter's one of a kind wedding gown. After we finished with the design of the Wedding Gown Jessica began to help me look for my Mother of the Bride Gown. I am an extremely fussy person but Jessica helped me find the perfect gown. I was so nervous because I couldn't get to see the dress in the exact color that I wanted (navy/nude). Looking at a small swatch was very hard for me to do but Jessica assured me that it was the right way to go. When the dresses came in we had our alterations done at Bridal Reflection in Carle Place. The girls at the front desk were so sweet and made us feel so very welcomed...especially that we were there so many times between my daughter, myself and the entire bridal party. I thought they would get sick of seeing us...but they were always so pleasant. Last but not least...the Seamstress Amelia! She was beyond amazing! She was so very patient with us and she made sure we were happy with everything before we left. She is the sweetest lady every...so very professional and really knows her stuff!!! My overall experience with Bridal Reflections was so very wonderful! I thank them all for such a great job!. I would totally recommend every bride and family to visit any Bridal Reflections for a great experience!

Sent on 10/15/2015

The employees from Bridal Reflections are th best! Super helpful and great follow up through out the process of both Bridal and Bridesmaid dresses.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Kate · Married on 09/05/2015

This review is for Bridal Reflections in Massapequa. This salon is beautiful and they make you feel like a princess! Prices are fair, selection is classy, and they're very accommodating! If you get alterations on your dress, I highly recommend ZiZi - she's great!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Lorraine · Married on 09/04/2015

Their convenient locations and personalized attention made my shopping experience Five Stars. The full service salon helped me find my PERFECT wedding gown that made me feel so beautiful and glamorous! They had an amazing selection of stunning gown that were all drool-worthy! Their stellar staff including their consultants and seamstresses helped me in customizing every detail of my dream Galia LaHav wedding gown. I was lucky enough to have the help from Jessica - Bridal Manager and Cristina - General Manager. They were very professional, personable and really listened to my needs. Jen was my seamstress and she was so easy and fun to work with and she always made sure I was comfortable. They also have an exquisite selection of headpieces, jewelry and veils.

The bridesmaid consultants at the Massapequa Salon were all very helpful and was very attentive when needed. We found a beautiful Lazaro Noir dress that came in the perfect blush and made the girls look so glamorous! Measurements were easily taken and the fitting procedure was explained thoroughly. My BMs also had the option to take their dress elsewhere if they preferred their personal seamstress to alter their dress which made it very convenient for them so they’re no obligations to alter at the store.

I was also in need of a last minute Grandmother of the Groom and Grandmother of the Bride dress. The consultants in the evening gown department found me 2 beautiful and appropriate dresses for grandmothers and were able to get them in time and accommodated their fittings in the tight turnaround time. THANK YOU BRIDAL REFLECTIONS for the wonderful and unforgettable experience and helping me find the gown that I will remember for the rest of my life on the most important and memorable day of my life.

Sent on 10/16/2015