Bridal Makeup by Teri Reviews

52 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

52 Reviews for Bridal Makeup by Teri

52 Bridal Makeup by Teri Reviews

Anastasia · Married on 05/26/2014

Teri is phenomenal, and I highly recommend her for all your makeup needs! She is absolutely wonderful, and I'd use her all over again! Words cannot describe how amazing Teri is at what she does!

Kinsey · Married on 05/24/2014

Teri was so wonderful! She did an absolutely amazing job on myself, all four bridesmaids and my mom. We all got compliments all through the day about how beautiful and amazing the wedding party looked! In addition to being extremely talented with makeup, Teri was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is so pleasant and fun. Her excitement about the wedding day was genuine and she worked with me to make sure that everyone would look good together and with the wedding colors. She is extremely professional in her line of work and takes her job very seriously. Another great thing about working with Teri was that she was very flexible with the schedule. My wedding was a morning wedding in Miami on a holiday weekend. She knew we would be on a slight time crunch since she was doing a total of 6 people. She was willing to drive and arrive early. She arrived on-time, was prompt and ready to start, even though it was very early in the morning. She made sure we were all beautiful, ready and on-time! Teri is absolutely amazing at what she does and is a pleasure to work with!!

Laura · Married on 04/12/2014

I used Bridal Makeup by Teri for myself, my Mom, bridesmaids and flower girl. I had a trial a few months before where Teri was extremely patient and took the time to really understand the look I was after. I had never used airbrush foundation before and was a little nervous about the material and did not want to look "too made up". After the trial, I was so happy with the way my makeup looked and felt, I no longer had any worries. On the day of my wedding, Teri did a amazing job on the makeup and everyone was very pleased with the results. The pictures turned out wonderful and our makeup lasted all night. Overall the make up and hair experience for my wedding day was stress free and lots of fun! I HIGHLY recommend Teri she was not only a very talented makeup artist but extremely patient and listened to each of our requests and was a perfectionist!!! Thank you Teri!!!!

Melissa · Married on 03/22/2014

Teri was amazing! She was so accommodating. My makeup was completely flawless and she did exactly what I wanted! She was so professional and sweet, everyone loved her! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!! Thank you Teri!!!

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2013

Teri is so warm and friendly. She took my vague concept and turned it in to a stunning reality. We tried out several lip shades and played with colors during our trial so on the big day she recreated it with ease. She was early and all of my bridesmaids loved their look as well. I would have paid double to look like she made me look on my big day but she was super affordable! Thank you Teri for making me feel land look like a princess on my big day!!!

• Tracie

Tracie · Married on 10/19/2013

For my wedding I used Bridal Makeup by Teri for myself and my bridesmaids. Teri did a phenomenal job on the makeup and everyone was very pleased with the results. The pictures turned out wonderful and our makeup lasted all night. She was on time and provided adequate enough time so that we didn't feel rushed. Overall the make up and hair experience for my wedding day was stress free and lots of fun! Would highly recommend Teri to any other bride!

Christine · Married on 08/04/2013

Teri was absolutely amazing with my bridal makeup! She listened to what I wanted for my wedding day and made my makeup vision come to life!! She was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. She was professional, attentive, and reliable, as well as being a sweet person and a makeup expert!

Caitlyn · Married on 07/27/2013

Teri was great! The make up was fanastic. She even helped out my mom and a bridesmaid who weren't getting her services! Highly recommend!

Laura · Married on 07/13/2013

Teri is great! She did an amazing job!

Monica · Married on 06/15/2013

Teri and her team were just wonderful. She kept in touch me through out the whole time before the wedding. I didn't meet her till the day of my wedding and she was everything I expected. My makeup was amazing. My bridesmaids loved her as well.

Teri did and amazing job and found the perfect look for everyone in our party.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2013

I was amazed how beautiful you made me look. So very professional, gorgeous skin, a complete sweetheart! Def ineptly will use her again!!!!

Autumn · Married on 04/27/2013

Teri exceeded my expectations in every way and went above and beyond. From our first meeting, I felt so comfortable with her and I just knew she would be amazing. On the day of my wedding she showed up early and was excited to be there which only added to make my day better! Not only did she do my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup absolutely beautiful and flawlessly, she has a great personality and fit right in with the fun girls in the room while we were getting ready. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better than what she did, and she even nailed the 1920's theme make-up that my maid of honor requested. She is absolutely wonderful and has an amazing talent for what she does. I would highly recommend her to any bride or for any party, event or otherwise. Thank you, Teri!

Connie · Married on 04/13/2013

Teri was terrific to work with! She did my makeup for both my engagement photos and the wedding. And worked on a couple of ladies in the bridal party as well. She worked both with what I was comfortable with while making sure the makeup would photograph well. She is very friendly, knowledgable & a pleasure to do business with. My makeup was flawless & lasted through a night of celebration & dancing! I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks Teri!

Terri · Married on 03/23/2013

Teri did amazing work. She was prompt on time and was on perfect schedule with all my bridesmaids and mothers. She took her time with each lady and really got to know everyone and what they were going for. Everyone looked beautiful!! Teri made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day. Incredibly talented, and also friendly. I would highly recommend her!!

Lauren · Married on 03/02/2013

It is with great honor and pleasure that I write this review for Teri Cuddihy and her make up services. Teri did the make up for myself and most of my wedding party, for my wedding, which took place on March 2, 2013. I was extremely pleased with everything from Teri’s expertise and professionalism to the timeliness with her responses to any questions I had. I felt like an individual as opposed to “just another bride” and Teri really helped make me feel beautiful and special on my wedding day. I have already, and will continue to highly recommend Teri and her services for anyone planning a special occasion.

• User3120534 · 2+ years ago

Teri and her partner Monica were extremely professional and very talented. They were on time, did very beautiful makeup and I would recommend using makeup by Teri Cuddihy to any bride.

Rotem · Married on 01/06/2013

My original make-up artist had to cancel on me at the last minute because of medical reasons so of course, I was just a *little* stressed. My sister in law had used Teri for her makeup a few years ago for her wedding and couldn't stop raving about her so I took a chance to see if she was available and boy, did I get lucky! Teri was nothing short of amazing. She has a very calm aura which is especially important during such a stressful day. She works fast, also very important. I have never gotten as many compliments on my make-up as I did at my wedding event! Job well done Teri!!

Teri · Married on 12/15/2012

Teri has done my makeup twice. Once as a bridesmaids and then as a bride. Both times I loved my makeup. I don't usually wear much makeup, so I told Teri to do what she thought would look good. Teri's work is awesome. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day. You will not be disappointed. She is super friendly and very responsive. Great work!

Tayanna · Married on 10/27/2012

Loved working with Teri! Felt beautiful and my whole bridal party looked amazing! Highly recommend her :)

I cannot say enough good things about Teri and the great makeup she did for me and my bridal party! I was able to do a trial with her which was wonderful, and she instantly made made feel comfortable with her work. On the morning of the wedding, she was on time to the location and was able to get the bridal party's makeup all done in time while making sure that each bridesmaid's makeup looked great! We all got so many compliments on the makeup. Guests could not believe that she was able to get all of us done with such quality and perfection. She was great, and I highly recommend her if you are looking for a professional and quality makeup artist for your event!

Melyssa · Married on 09/21/2012

Teri was absolutely amazing!!!! She provided the natural look I had in mind for my bridesmaids. Communication was great and she was very prompt either by phone, text or email. It was a pleasure to work with her. She made me feel comfortable from day one therefore I knew I was in great hands!!! Loved loved loved my make up for my engagement pictures as well as for the weddig day!

danielle · Married on 08/25/2012

Thank you so much Teri for helping make my special day so beautiful and perfect the make up was awesome you were great.

Cathy · Married on 06/09/2012

I am very happy with Terri's service
    She is prompt with her appointment. Which is something I value a lot.
    She is flexible regarding schedule and meet up location.
    I had a beach wedding and it is really hot and humid in FL at this time.
    The make up was amazing. Pictures came out really good. The make up held up till the end.
    My mom also got her make up with Terri. Me and her got a lot of compliments. And my mom looked way younger.
    Terri used the airbrush on me and my mom and I'm glad I made this decision.
    Also I didn't feel the weight of the make up.
    Terri took in consideration how I like my make up to be (more natural) and it was exactly that. I loved it when I looked in the mirror and in the pictures.
    She is very nice, and she gave me tips on product s and how to apply make up on daily basis.
    I recommend Terri and will keep her in mind for my next event.

• mrs.gaitan

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2012

Terri provided airbrush makeup to me and my bridesmaids at my wedding. Terri was recommended by the event director from my venue and I could not be happier with her services! I previously had a bad airbrush make-up trial with another makeup artist so I did not want to do airbrush makeup again, but Terri insisted I try it and if I didn't like it I could take it off and do natural makeup instead (at no xtra cost!!). Well she did a fabulous job with the airbrush and I was really happy with my overall look for the wedding. I had not had a makeup trial with Terri since I had booked her 1 week prior to my wedding, but I didn't need to. She did a wonderful job. She was very professional, cortious, and friendly and her prices are great! I have oily skin and my makeup stayed all night and no signs of oil on my skin! I must say I looked great! :) Definately check out terri for your wedding. She also works with a hairdresser named Luqui who is also fabulous! They came to us at the hotel and arrived ahead of schedule, it was perfect! It was like a makeup and hair party! Much more relaxing than going to a studio on your wedding day!