Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming Reviews

Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming 3
Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming 4
Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming 5

Catherine · Married on 02/13/2015

I am a hair and makeup artist myself, and have been working with Lisa for many years - so of course when I got married, who else could do hair for my bridal party?!
    Lisa was amazing as usual, whipping out gorgeous, clean hairstyles in record time and with a great attitude - all of the girls LOVED her, and looked as beautiful as I've ever seen them well into the night! Lisa is the best, but I knew that already. :)

Sent on 02/18/2015

Consuelo · Married on 03/15/2014

Lisa is amazing! I did a trial a few weeks before my actual wedding day. I showed Lisa a picture and gave her a very general idea of what I wanted and that was it. Lisa got to work and when she was done, it was perfect! I knew I wouldn't have any hair or makeup worries on my wedding day and I didn't! Lisa was so relaxed and friendly - helping calm those day of nerves! - and made me feel so beautiful. My hair and makeup lasted all day! Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Arielle · Married on 03/01/2014

I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. The bride had her makeup and hair done, and I had my hair done. Lisa arrived on time, and was very efficient and friendly. She was extremely professional, with all the best makeup and equipment.

I loved watching her put on my friend's makeup with the airbrush. It was truly flawless and gorgeous! My friend's hair was incredible and stunning! Her hair and makeup lasted ALL night, with dancing, rain, wind, and hugs! I am not even exaggerating... ALL night! She looked perfect at the end of the night, as if she had just come from hair & makeup!

Now, my hair is stick straight, and I didn't think there was anyway that my hair would hold a curl; but, Lisa worked her magic and my girls lasted ALL night too! In fact, I woke up with curls still in my hair. Yes, it was a fun wedding! I didn't pay for the services, so I don't know the final price; but, I know it was very reasonable and well worth every penny!

I am beyond impressed with Lisa's work, and it was great to work with her too. She was very friendly and directed us politely to move one way or another during hair and makeup. I've seen the photos from the photographer, and our hair and my bride's makeup look great!!! So, it wasn't just my elevated happiness... it really is Lisa's skill and expertise! So, if you want flawless, perfect hair and makeup that will last all night, you want Lisa to do it! You'll be so happy!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Jamie · Married on 06/29/2013

Lisa is very professional, arrived on time for my consultation and arrived early on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids had their hair done and most had their make-up done. They all loved what Lisa did and thought the pricing was very reasonable. I could not have been happier with my hair and make-up for my wedding; it was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Lisa for wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/07/2013
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 06/15/2013

Lisa is an amazing hair and make-up artist. She made my bridesmaids and me look amazing. Lisa uses airbrush make-up. I usually do not wear foundation and the airbrush foundation she applied felt like I wasn't wearing anything. My make-up lasted for the entire wedding and reception. I showed Lisa a picture of how I wanted my make-up and she did it exactly like the picture. This was the same for my hair. I chose to do a half up/half down style. She did it perfectly.

Lisa arrived on time and got right to work. Everybody at the wedding could not stop raving about how beautiful my hair and make-up was. Best of all my husband couldn't stop smiling.

Thank you Lisa for making me look as beautiful as I had envisioned myself to be on my wedding day. You made my day even more special. I wish I could have you do my hair and make-up everyday!

Nikki

Sent on 07/08/2013
  • Noreen

Noreen · Married on 09/22/2012

Lisa did an amazing job on me (the bride) and my bridesmaids. We showed her photos of exactly what we wanted and her work looked nearly identical to the images (of course, with her editing as she saw fit). My hair and makeup lasted from 6am to 12am, and even survived a very crazy wedding party group dance (GANGNAM STYLE!). Lisa is so focused on her work - she does not waste time and gets down to business to make sure everyone gets done on time and looks good. She listened to what we wanted and everyone looked beautiful! Her hairstyles are neat and on trend - in other words, it does not look like cheesey prom hair, but rather, like hair you'd see on the red carpet! Any salon can do an updo and makeup - but Lisa styles you based on what will look good, as well as the feel of your wedding, from a natural, organic rustic setting to an elegant ballroom. If you look at her website, you will see she's done a range of styles and is very versatile.

I would highly recommend Lisa for her talent and professionalism.

Sent on 10/13/2012

samantha · Married on 11/20/2011

Lisa did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my engagement and wedding pictures. She is super nice and very talented. I gave her a brief description of what I wanted and she more than delivered. my makeup was perfect, she made my skin look flawless and achieved a great natural look. I was also very impressed with her hair styling skills. I have super curly hair which many people have a hard time working with. But Lisa was awesome, she made my curls look perfect and camera ready. Her prices are great & I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Nydia · Married on 04/09/2011

Lisa was amazing and made me look flawless on my wedding day. I strongly suggest paying for a consultation, yes it does cost extra but it's worth it especially if you are picky. She comes to your location (OC) for consulations and the day of, she will do a full trial run both hair and makeup. I changed a few things after my initial consultation and she envisioned exactly what I was looking for. Reasonable prices for someone who works with silicone air brush foundation (hair and makeup $200 day of, $150 consultation). I had my hair and makeup done and I loved it, everyone commented on how perfect I looked. Strongly recommend her, my friend is getting married in July and I'm thinking of booking her again if she is available.

Sent on 05/02/2011

Nataly · Married on 10/16/2016

Lisa showed up right on time for the big day, even though my wedding was out in Temecula CA. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, she was always super responsive, making it easy to work with her and share ideas. On my wedding day, she was very professional, came prepared, had all her own equipment and made good timing with each bridesmaid, my mom and myself. I LOVED my hair and natural, air brush makeup, and she really took my feedback and adjustments into consideration during the process. My hair did not fall out at all; even well into the dancing part of the night, my low side bun was held right in place, including the hairpiece! And I only had to touch up my face with blotting powder and lip color just a few times the whole day. Big thanks to Lisa, she really knows what she is doing, and her pricing is very competitive for this area :).

Sent on 04/07/2017

Heather · Married on 08/06/2011

Lisa was AMAZING!!! I loved my hair, make-up and my moms hair. I would recommend her to do your hair and/or make-up.

Sent on 08/23/2011
  • hbsugart

Tara · Married on 10/16/2009

Lisa was very friendly and did a beautiful job on al of our makeup and hair. Exceptionally good considerring I didnt do a consultation. She was great about changing my hair a bit here and there till I was happy. It was nice too that she came to us for the service. The big day is hectic enough. I was very happy with the quality and the fees. I looked around and she is very reasonable in comparison.

Sent on 11/26/2009

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2017

My mom helped me find Lisa to do hair/makeup for my wedding in Temecula, CA on 9/9/17, and I'm so glad she did! Lisa was very professional and efficient in creating 10 (me, my mom, mother-in-law and 7 bridemaids!) beautiful looks for me and my bridal party. She made sure all 10 of us were out the door looking pretty in just 6 hours! Her speed and quality of work contributed to a nice and stress-free wedding day.

Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming 6
    Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming 7
    Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming 8
    Sent on 09/25/2017

Amber · Married on 09/08/2017

Lisa was awesome & very talented at the hair styling I requested. She was on time & professional, as well as fun to talk with while getting ready.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Beautiful make up and hair. I booked for my wedding , 4 bridesmaid and 2 flower girls. Total $545. Affordable price. Hair and make up stay up all night.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Lisa did a great job! I have never worn a lot of makeup, and I didn't want my wedding day to be any different. I've been to plenty of weddings where the Bride looked extremely "overdone," and I was very afraid that there was no way around this. After looking at Lisa's photo gallery, I was very confident that she could give me the look I wanted for my wedding day. I'm happy to say that I was not disappointed! I was completely comfortable and happy with the way my makeup looked both in person and in pictures! Lisa also did my hair, and it lasted the entire day. The wedding was near the beach and there was a lot of moisture in the air that day (it rained in the morning), but my curls still looked great at the end of the night. The only thing I didn't like was that it cost $100 for the hair and makeup trial, which I feel is expensive (and it was not applied to the final total). Also, she does not have a studio or meeting place for the trial, so she will have to come to you to do your trial, and she charges for travel. Overall, though, her work was great, and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Lisa was wonderful to work with! She was incredibly professional and attentive to all the requests from my bridal party! She made everyone look even more beautiful than they already are. I highly recommend Lisa as she delivers exactly what you want!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/02/2009

Lisa did a wonderful job on my hair and make up for myself and my bridesmaids. She conviniently met us at our hotel and worked her magic. I did a prior consultation for hair/make up and was very pleased. She was able to match my skin tone beautifully and the faux eyelashes were a great finish. The bridesmaids were beautiful and they all loved their hair. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/18/2009
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2007

I got introduced to Lisa after she did the hair and make-up for my girlfriend's wedding and I was a bridesmaid. Everyone loved her work at my girlfriends wedding so a couple years later I knew who to call! She is really an "artist" because she doesn't do the same make-up on every person - she contours it depending on the shape and coloring of your face...that's a real "make-up artist". I did a trial run at her place and did my engagement pics afterwards and it was perfect. I just took my hair down for the engagement pics. She took notes and replicated it for the day of and did both my hair and make-up. She did the bridesmaid's hair and everyone had something different (all up-do's, but unique) and they were all very pleased. The only thing was that she had an assistant do the make-up for my bridesmaid's, the mothers, and my sister-in-law and everyone preferred Lisa, so we had to do our own touch-ups. We just had too many girls for Lisa to do everyone's hair AND make-up. Of course the bride will get both hair and make-up by her. Since I think it's harder to find people who do amazing make-up I would have Lisa do the make-up for your bridal party and have her assistant do the hair. The 1/2 star off is because of the assistant. She also traveled to our hotel in Pasadena from Orange County which was a plus!

Sent on 07/15/2008

Brenda · Married on 08/22/2018

Very nice and professional. So nice to have someone come to you!!! Definitely worth it.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

Lisa was great to work with. She always came prepared with all of her supplies and tools. She worked very efficiently and had great time management! I recommend Lisa for bridal hair and makeup.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Lisa was very easy to contact and very responsive, which was helpful as we were coordinating from our of state. She was quick to answer any questions and good with instructions for me and the girls for day of. She did an amazing job with my hair especially given that my hair is nearly impossible to curl, yet somehow she managed to give me perfect curls that remained soft and full throughout the entire day and the following morning. The airbrush makeup also lasted all day. She also finished individual customized updos for six additional girls very swiftly, that stayed nice throughout the day. That is more impressive when you consider each girl has very very different hair from curly to thick to thin to very fine.

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2012

Lisa does amazing work she came to me the day of the wedding everyone is still talking about how beautiful I looked my hair was great and my make up was great I looked like a beautiful flawless bride. I actually already referred my friend getting married this coming weekend the 16th of June and she will be doing her make up too.

Sent on 06/09/2012
  • Apryll

Apryll · Married on 12/05/2010

Lisa Leming was my hair and makeup artist for my wedding. She did a phenomenal job; my hair stayed up the entire night and my makeup looked great for all my pictures. She was so awesome that I recommended her to my twin, who is now getting her bridal makeup done by her and I will be getting my MOH makeup done. Thanks Lisa for doing such a great job with my makeup, I appreciate it.

Sent on 05/02/2011

Joy · Married on 03/18/2017

Professional hair and makeup is SO important for weddings (I'm looking at you, bride). Guests are taking photos of you from every angle, you're laughing, you're crying, you're hugging, you're dancing. Lisa's hair and makeup held up so well- I didn't even need touchups.

Lisa's professional, her prices are affordable and she did such a great job with me, the moms and the bridesmaids.

So worth it!