44 Reviews for Bridal Image of San Francisco

44 Bridal Image of San Francisco Reviews

Bridal Image was my first gown appointment, and I wasn't planning to buy a dress--just get an idea of what styles I liked the most. My associate was Elizabeth, and I can't imagine anyone better. Just so kind, enthusiastic, and worked with me to narrow down what I was and wasn't looking for. About 12 dresses in, Elizabeth zipped me up into The One! I was floored by how affordable the options were--I told them my budget was under $2,000, and all the gowns I tried on were well below that, and just gorgeous. I ended up spending under $1,000 on my perfect dress. They also have a lot of beautiful accessories, so you can take care of everything you're looking for in one trip.

Thank you, Elizabeth and Bridal Image, for making a potentially stressful, nerve-wracking experience so easy and enjoyable. I'll be sending all my friends here when they get engaged. :)

Profile Picture Kate, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience with Bridal Image! Prior to my appointment they asked me to send in pictures of the style I was dreaming for, along with my budget. When I arrived, Elizabeth had already set aside dresses that fit exactly what I wanted and were within my price range! They made what could have been a really overwhelming experience into a fun, easy and exciting one! The ladies were all so sweet and wonderful to work with! :)

Profile Picture Amy, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After 2 visits to other shops I found a perfect gown at Bridal Image. The consultants are very helpful, and the dresses there are a really wonderful value. At first I was skeptical of using the in-house seamstress, but after getting alterations estimates for $200 more elsewhere I came back and was thrilled with the results of the work that Nina did. Elizabeth is tremendously organized and highly responsive - when I called from the east coast a couple of days before the wedding with a bustle question I got a very prompt (and helpfully concerned!) call back. At Bridal Image I didn't feel like "just another bride" but truly a special and valued customer - and that they wanted to share in the wedding excitement with me!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/28/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a wonderful experience picking out my wedding gown at Bridal Image! I visited several other salons in search of my dress, but felt rushed and even uncomfortable at many of the venues—the staff often seemed more concerned with making a sale than if I liked the dress or if it flattered my body. But when I worked with Xiu at Bridal Image she was the complete opposite. Xiu was so calm and helpful, walking with me back and fourth along the row of dresses, allowing me to choose as many as I wanted (some salons only allow you to choose three which seems silly and completely unhelpful), as well as suggested silhouettes she believed would flatter my figure. In their peaceful and relaxing bridal salon, the ladies of Bridal Image truly allowed me to take my time choosing a gown. (Xiu even helped me in and out of two dresses several times so my family and friends could help me choose!). Once I did finally decide on my dress, the ladies obliged me further by placing an order for a fabric swatch of my dress material so I can use it when shopping with my girls for bridesmaids dresses, creating flower arrangements and decorations, etc. The only recommendation I would make is to allow the brides to take photographs of themselves in the gowns...it can often be difficult to make a decision on the spot, and I would have found it so very helpful to see how the gown photographed and be able to look back on it after my appointment. All in all, my experience at Bridal Image was so positive! I’ve already recommended it to all of my girlfriends, and honestly recommend it to any girl looking for an affordable dress from a boutique with quality gowns, knowledgeable staff members, and amazing customer service.

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience with bridal image, from the first email I sent them till my visit, I felt very welcomed and that they are very attentive. Erin helped me greatly in finding the perfect wedding dress and veil and for that I'm so grateful!

Profile Picture Mai, 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Bridal Image is where I ended up finding my perfect wedding dress. I had done a lot of searching online, so I already had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for. There was one dress in particular by Casablanca that I loved, so I visited Bridal Image because they told me they had the dress. After trying on a number of beautiful dresses my consultant helped us pick out, she finally fitted me in the dress I had found online and I LOVED it. For my budged around $1000-1500, I knew my options would be limited but Bridal Image still had a nice selection. They were great throughout the whole process, no issues!

Profile Picture Tonya, 5/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I love love love my wedding dress from Bridal Image! The service at Bridal Image was wonderful and I was so pleased with how my dress turned out. I went to Bridal Image because my cousin got her dress there and loved it as well. I highly recommend Bridal Image for your wedding dress!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience with this store. I worked with Elizabeth, and she helped me find the perfect dress. She made me feel so welcome, stayed within my budget, and didn't push more expensive dresses at me. She also did a great job of including my mom and sister who I shopped with. I hope that everyone has just a wonderful of a dress shopping experience as I did here. I wish I had an excuse to go back again soon!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/29/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my bridesmaids dresses here, the service was excellent and everyone was very accommodating. Dresses are beautiful and the prices are great!

Profile Picture christine, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Bridal Image was amazing - so sweet and professional! They always called me for appointment reminders, got back to me on any messages I left, and were flexible with my schedule on the weekends. My dress was beautiful and amazing - and a GREAT value! Thanks Bridal Image!

Profile Picture Cristina, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bridal Image definitely made finding a wedding dress enjoyable and less stressful! I had a wonderful time going through all the dresses and trying on different ones to decide on a style. Despina was very helpful and put me at ease with helping me make a decision on the dress I finally decided on. All the dresses were high quality and I am so happy with the dress that I chose! I was even able to get the bridesmaids dresses there too, which made it all a nice complete package. Only downfall is that you cannot take pictures while trying on the dresses, unlike other shops. It would have been nice to see how the dress photographed, but I had the support and opinions of my parents to help me make the right decision.

Overall, I would say it was a hassle-free experience and I would recommend this place to a friend or family member. Thank you to everyone at Bridal Image, especially Elizabeth and Despina! I look forward to wearing my dress the big day!

Profile Picture Khameeka, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I could not have been more pleased with Bridal Image. I have done a yelp review and a video review for them already as well. After shopping around at several places and not finding something I was happy with at a price within my price range I finally went to Bridal Image. I found a dress that was almost perfect but, after going there web site I was able to look at other similar dresses by the same designer as the one I liked. Bridal Image went above and beyond to track down that dress since they did not have it in their store and once I tried it on I loved it. They worked with me to create a customized neck line. I added a detachable halter which turned out amazing. They were always quick to respond and professional and friendly when I went int to see them throughout the whole process. I truly felt that they were as excited as I was along the way. I could not say more good things about the ladies there and I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Corinne, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bridal Image is amazing! After visiting many other stores, I found my wedding dress at Bridal Image - their customer service is wonderful, they listened to what I was looking for (didn't try to push me above my budget) and were so helpful throughout the whole process. My bridesmaids also got their dresses here which was very convenient. Elizabeth is so sweet and organized - I had no doubt that dresses would arrive on time, etc. It is a lovely store and I would highly recommend it to all brides!

Profile Picture Tovah, 8/10/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

These ladies are amazing, both helpful and kind.
They made sure I was happy and felt good about my dress. The contacted me promptly and made sure the fittings were painless. They have great prices! I cant say enough good about them.

Profile Picture Nataki, 7/28/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

LOVE them! I found the perfect dress and the women were so nice and easy to work with. They are very good at working within a budget and pay attention to all details. I was impressed with their warmth and professionalism.

Profile Picture User3250314, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased an exclusive COAN Couture gown from Bridal Image for my October wedding in San Francisco. Every aspect of the process was seamless and stress free thanks to Elizabeth, Angela, the seamstress, and the rest of the amazing team here! The alterations came out perfectly and I couldn't be happier with the way my gown and the bridesmaids dresses (from Impression bridal) turned out. I would highly recommend Bridal Image to the most discerning of brides!

Profile Picture Genie, 10/20/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The Bridal Image team is wonderful to work with! They are very helpful when picking out the perfect wedding dress. They only take 2 or 3 brides at a time (per hour), making sure that each sales associate has your utmost attention. They are very knowledgeable in wedding dress/attire, and are also very nice to talk to. The wedding dresses are reasonably priced for the quality of dress you receive. Also, their selection isn't too overwhelming and the store ambiance is lovely which makes it fun and easy to shop for a wedding dress.

Profile Picture User2902273, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my perfect wedding dress here! This was the fourth bridal salon I've visited in search of the wedding gown, and the last dress I've tried on here was the one! It is by their exclusive designer COAN Couture, and made out of organza and lace and absolutely beautiful. Actually I didn't even pick it out of the dresses on display but Elizabeth knew exactly what I was looking for - simple and elegant in the mermaid/trumpet silhouette, and she was right - as soon as I put on the dress I knew I loved it! I received the dress on time, and used their alterations services as well, and after that the dress fit as a glove! I got so many compliments on my dress on the wedding day, people kept asking where I bought it. The dress was very unique indeed!

The service here is amazing, and they are not pushy at all. They will work around your budget and do their best to reduce your stress. I didn't want to leave them, Elizabeth and Angela became like a family to me... Thank you, girls!

Profile Picture User2572948, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!! I could not say nicer things about this company. The service was beyond my expectations and I found the dress of my dreams! They have already won numerous awards in the San Francisco area and they completely deserve them! Kudos for being so amazing and making my day exactly how I wanted it to look!

Profile Picture User2064282, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies of Bridal Image are great! Especially, Elizabeth and Angela. They really make you feel like you are the only bride getting married. They are so warm and attentive. Thier new shop on Gough street looks just like the high end shops in the Embarcaderro but here I found my dream dress for $1000. They dont have the largest collection of dresses but the dresses they do have are affordable and up to date. There is a wide variety of different styles to try on at Bridal Image. The entire process from trying on, dress fitting, and alterations at Bridal Image was great. My friend also got her dress here and was just as happy as I was.

Profile Picture Erinne, 9/17/11, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn't have been more happy with Bridal Image! Although their shop is small, they have a good selection of dresses to choose from and they really work with you to find a dress you love that is within your budget.

Their new shop on Gough St. is really cute. It is simply, trendy, and clean. They have great mirrors, nice dressing rooms, and soft robes. Appointments are 1 hour and they call the day before to remind you of your appointment. They don't allow you to take pictures in your dress, but once you purchase it, they let you take as many pictures as you want.

Bridal image stands out for their excellent staff. The women who work at bridal image are professional, friendly, helpful, and pay great attention to detail. They even called and left a message on my wedding day to congratulate me, which was such a nice touch.

My dress was absolutely beautiful, great quality, and the price was very reasonable. The alterations were somewhat pricey, but definitely worth it. The seamstress did a fantastic job. I strongly recommend Bridal Image

Profile Picture Natasha, 8/6/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The toughest part of searching for my wedding dress was that my mom and closest friends are all on the other side of the country, so it was important for me to trust of the opinions of my bridal consultant. Elizabeth was wonderful from the very beginning, and really listened to what I wanted (and an even longer list of what I knew I didn't want). She is completely patient and makes you feel comfortable even though you're standing there in your underwear in front of a stranger.

Bridal Image has a good range of dresses under $2k, so almost everything fit within my budget. They take incredibly good care of their dresses and I even ended up purchasing my dress right off the rack since it was in nearly perfect condition.

The shop is sort of in an unusual spot, but during the day and on the weekends street parking is pretty easy. Both times I made appointments and Elizabeth was prompt and ready to help me try some dresses.

I could go on about their customer service but the best example is that on the day I bought my dress it was pouring rain, and I needed to catch a cab. Elizabeth called a cab for me and for another couple who had purchased a dress. Long story short, after almost 2 HOURS and plenty of cab company calls and attempts to hail one from the street, Elizabeth and Angela drove the 3 of us to Market Street so we could catch public transport to where we were going. Not only did they stay long past closing, but they went out of their way to make sure we could get to where we needed to go. That's above-and-beyond customer service if you ask me!

I would highly recommend Bridal Image to anyone shopping for a wedding dress.

Profile Picture Carley, 5/13/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot recommend Bridal Image enough. I was lucky enough to work with Elizabeth, who was GREAT. She figured out exactly what to have me try on, and we found my dress after trying on only four. The shop is nice--pretty, clean, comfortable, private--and they have plenty of selection. The prices are stunningly reasonable. There is free street parking as well as a $10 (for the entire day) lot next door. If you are looking for a wedding gown, do yourself a favor and go to Bridal Image! I'm sure all of the girls who work there are good, but if you can work with Elizabeth then you will be thrilled! :)

Profile Picture Jenni, 3/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Elizabeth and Angela are SO great. They make the experience at Bridal Image so pleasant and enjoyable. I was a little worried and stressed during the process because I was traveling from DC to plan an SF wedding, but they made it easy to work in dress fittings when I was in town and getting alterations was painless and easy.

They have a good selection of dresses and they treat each and every customer like family!

Profile Picture Nam-Phuong, 8/14/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wow, what a place and what a wonderful customer service I have gotten.
I knew from the start what kind of dress I wanted to get and set up several appts in the city to look for my dream wedding gown. We went to several galleries and I was starting to get disappointed as I couldn't find anything that would strike my heart.
As soon as I walked in Bridal Image, I had THE dress print out on the top of all my dresses cut out and immideatly they told me they had it. It was by La Sposa, Lambel dress. I tried it on and knew right there and then that it was my dress. Eveything was handled quick and with no hassles. The dress came in almost a month earlier which was wonderful as I had some alterations to be done. My dress had a lot of ruffles and a long train so making for a perfect bustle was a no easy task but it was done beautifully. I absolutely love my dress and wish I can wear it again!

Profile Picture Emma, 7/24/10, 7 Reviews