Bridal Heirlooms LLC Reviews

Bridal Heirlooms LLC 2
Bridal Heirlooms LLC 3
Bridal Heirlooms LLC 4

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

I LOVE this bridal shop! Let me start off by saying, years before I was even engaged, I knew that when I got married, my first stop for dress shopping would be at Bridal Heirloom. One of my best friends went there for her wedding dress 5+ years ago, and not only did they treat her wonderfully, but they were great to all of us bridesmaids too. They treated us like we were just as important when we went to try on and order our bridesmaids dresses. Now, I live across the state, and still knew I would be going there first.

The sisters that own the shop are wonderful! I had a blast trying on dresses, not only because I LOVE wedding dresses (I wish I could wear them more often - outside of my wedding day), but because they are energetic and welcoming, and do not seem jaded with dealing with so many Brides every day. They make you feel welcome and comfortable, and don't try to pressure you into buying something out of your price range or any extras. They seem to take care to make sure that you love the dress you pick, and will let you make multiple appointments if you are having issues deciding between dresses. I loved that they took the time to get to know you, and I was genuinely sad when I went to pick up my dress for the wedding, knowing that there was no reason to go back and visit them again.

The seamstress was also great. She was so sweet and polite, and you could tell that she takes great pride in what she does. She even made a bustle diagram for us to make it easier the day of.

The kicker though, was how well they treated my mother. They helped her find the most beautiful MOB dress, which she looked wonderful in. When the one she loved would have been more expensive then she was hoping, because of how she had to special order it, they figured out a way to work it that fit into her budget.

These women are very genuine, seem to love what they do, and treat everyone like they are truly important. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Bridal Heirlooms LLC 5
    Bridal Heirlooms LLC 6
    Bridal Heirlooms LLC 7

Justine · Married on 09/23/2017

After buying a wedding dress elsewhere I decided to revisit Bridal Heirlooms and try on one of the first dresses I had tried on. I knew immediately it was the dress for me and put a deposit down that day. The ladies there were SO HELPFUL and did not pressure you at all. In the process I had tried on about 60 dresses from about 5 stores and I had the best experience at Bridal Heirlooms. The woman that does the alterations in the store is awesome as well, so accommodating and listened to every little detail I wanted to change. Thank you Bridal Heirlooms!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Bridal Heirlooms LLC 8

Emily · Married on 02/25/2017

Bridal Heirlooms is a must go to place for your wedding gown!!! They helped me find a dress that made me feel beautiful and grown up while accentuating my curves and enhancing my petite-ness. From dress shopping to alterations, you are greeted with a smile and made to feel important, each comment is taken into consideration and used to find the perfect dress or best alteration tuck!!! LOVED MY Experience!!!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Aimee · Married on 12/17/2016

Bridal Heirlooms is the best bridal shop around! Christine was amazing and helped me find the PERFECT wedding gown. She really listened to what I was looking for, offering me choices and occasionally encouraging me to step outside my comfort zone. She is professional, but really makes you feel like part of the family. I went here first, shopped around a little bit elsewhere, but eventually returned here. The quality of the dresses and staff is far superior to anywhere else I looked. Booking appointments was easy and the seamstress was detailed and talented. I love my dress so much!! I highly recommend Bridal Heirlooms to anyone looking for the perfect gown!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Nichole · Married on 08/26/2016

They were so nice and pulled dresses that were super flattering and we'll within my budget. A wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Anna · Married on 06/04/2016

I absolutely loved my experience at Bridal Heirlooms! Since I was out of the state, I was unable to start my dress search early so was really concerned with whether or not I would be able to get a dress on time. They were perfectly accommodating and showed me multiple dresses that were within my price range. Christine was wonderful and patient as I decided what I wanted and even let me try on the same dresses several times so that I could be sure. Thanks to her, I ended up in a dress I never expected and absolutely LOVE! The seamstress, Rolan, is the sweetest and made each fitting a welcoming and memorable experience. I can't wait to pick my dress up in a few days and wear it on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • FutureMrsGajda

Emilie · Married on 04/15/2016

There is NO other bridal salon I would trust other than Bridal Heirlooms!! I had a terrible experience (not once, but twice) at a local bridal boutique and the only reason why I had to go back again was because they were the only place local that had the one dress I loved. Shirley was so patient with me appointment after appointment to help me nail down exactly what I wanted which ultimately ended up being the gown I tried on at the other local bridal boutique. I was thrilled to know I could still order the dress through heirlooms because they carry Maggie Sotterro just not the particular gown I wanted. The ordering process was very easy and I found my bridesmaids dresses there as well. Almost all of my bridesmaids are out of town so making different appointments for all for the girls could have been stressful but not with Shirley. All of the staff were so flexible in appointment times and squeezing people in here and there whenever they had the chance to make it to South Hadley. Shirley is a true gem, genuine, caring and a talent at what she does. She always puts me at ease! Thanks for all you do!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Mardelle · Married on 10/18/2015

I loved my wedding dress that I purchased at Bridal Heirlooms.
    I had gone into three bridal boutiques before going here and every boutique came up short.
    I went to Bridal Heirlooms thinking that this place would disappoint me as well, but i was very happy to be proven wrong, everyone was so nice and not pushy at all. The sales people were very flexible about customizing a dress I fell in love with and I bought my dress on my first visit. I enjoyed every single interaction I had at this boutique and can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Brenna · Married on 10/09/2015

Bridal Heirlooms was so amazing to work with! From the moment I walked into my first appointment, I knew it would be a great experience. The consultants were so friendly and helpful, and I never felt rushed or pressured into making a decision. They had a very nice variety of beautiful gowns to choose from. Once I purchased my dress, I had all of my alterations done at the shop as well. The care and attention to detail full exceeded my expectations and my dress was gorgeous and fit perfectly. All of the women who work at the shop were so attentive and caring, I did not feel like just another customer but rather as though they truly cared about me. I highly recommend them to anyone shopping for a dress!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/14/2015

If it wasn't for Shirley the process would have been terrible! She was patient, listened and kept my mind open. She is great at her job, guiding me and also hitting just below budget. I'll have room ($) for alterations and that meant a lot. Other bridal places ignored my budget & weren't creative in their assistance. I went back 4 times to be sure the dress was for me- it was also a lot of fun. Shirley treated each time as if it was my first time there and remained patient even with me just showing up. We go there this weekend for my sister (maid of honor) and I can't wait!

Sent on 03/13/2015

I'm so happy I bought my dress at Bridal Heirlooms! I never realized how involved (and helpful!) the dress shop would be in my wedding plans until I started shopping. Christine and Shirley are the best team. They helped me choose a beautiful gown (it was, of course, the first gown they chose for me...though it took me two more visits to take the plunge!). They know how to help guide you without pressuring you--through all of the steps even beyond initial dress selection. The shop also coordinated all of my tux rentals. They were so helpful in choosing the best looks and knew exactly all of the things we needed. That made the guys outfits so easy to handle! Alterations were done exceptionally well. The seamstress takes such care and pride with each garment. I would definitely recommend Bridal Heirlooms !!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Kristy · Married on 07/17/2015

The staff were so great at bridal heirlooms! I had no "vision" of what I wanted to see myself in yet we were able to find the most beautiful dress that looked like it was made for me! They definitely do not overbook and give you plenty of undivided attention. I am so glad I chose bridal heirlooms!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Meagan · Married on 06/20/2015

When I began looking for dresses, I went to a different salon and almost had a panic attack because I was being forced into dresses I could never see myself in. Then I came to Bridal Heirlooms. They are fantastic here, and were so responsive to my needs. I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted, but they were so accommodating and I never felt pressured to just pick something. They have so many dresses to choose from, and the girls are great at finding ones that they think you would like. I ended up with the dress of my dreams.
    The seamstress is also amazing, and my dress fit perfectly thanks to her. She was able to sew a piece of fabric from my grandfather's shirt into the bottom of the dress, which made it so personal (and made a lot of people cry!). Everyone should check this salon out, they are beyond wonderful!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Amy · Married on 01/17/2015

I purchased my Maggie Sottero dress from Bridal Heirlooms and couldn't have been more pleased with them. I had visited many bridal shops in the area and actually walked out of one in the middle of trying dresses on because the woman who worked there kept having me try dresses that were not in my price range or would need major alterations made to it to make it anything close to the type of dress I wanted. When I walked into Bridal Heirlooms they took the time to listen to my needs and my budget and provided me with the best options. My dress was ordered and the minimal alterations needed were handled by their in-house seamstress. The dress looked amazing!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Kristen · Married on 11/23/2014

All the staff are very friendly and helpful. My dress was absolutely perfect and they did a fantastic job with alterations. On the day I picked up my dress they carried it to the car for me.

Kristen Siska
    11/23/14

Sent on 12/20/2014

April · Married on 10/18/2014

I had the most perfect wedding dress shopping, buying and alteration experience from Bridal Heirlooms. The staff is super friendly and helpful. I found the dress of my dreams and could not have been happier with it. The seamstress who altered my dress was fantastic to work with and my dress fit me perfectly on the day of the wedding. I really could not have asked for a better experience. My dress was about $2900 and alterations cost about $250/75.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Great selection and service!!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

When dress shopping you don't want to feel pressured into buying a dress that you don't like. Bridal Heirlooms is a place where you feel like family from the first visit. I was looking for a specific dress and they were the only store around that had it. They helped me in choosing not only my dress, but my veil as well as my bridesmaids dresses. They even shipped a dress 1000 miles away to an out-of-state bridesmaid. You ladies are so wonderful and kind and accommodating. Thank you for helping add a little extra love to my veil in honor of my loved ones. Thank you for making the whole dress shopping process a fun experience and not a stressful one.

Sent on 12/19/2014

I described what I thought was an imaginary dress and they nailed it. I loved my dress!! They also killed it with my bridesmaids dresses!!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2014

Loved my wedding dress and the experience picking it out was amazing :)

Sent on 10/04/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2014

I am so happy I chose Bridal Heirlooms to work with. The ladies at the shop are so sweet. I returned to try on my dress 3 times before actually ordering it and I never felt pressured into making a decision. The seamstress is so talented and made sure that my gown fit me perfectly. I received so many compliments on the dress on my wedding day (as I'm sure all brides do!) but so many of my guests wanted to know where I found this dress! It was the perfect mix of romantic and classic, with the fun twist that I was looking for. I can't recommend Bridal Heirlooms enough!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Carol · Married on 07/19/2014

Our daughter found the dress of her dreams with the help of Christine. The dress was exactly what she was looking for, light weight for a July wedding and extremely comfortable. The ladies were wonderful to work with here and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/16/2014

allison · Married on 06/14/2014

My mother and I both got our dresses here for my wedding, and we had such a blast every time we walked in from trying dresses on all the way through the final alterations. The alterations made to my dress were very detailed and came out beautifully. They were also able to work appointments around when I would be in town- as I live in another state but got married nearby. I would highly recommend coming here if you are looking for high quality mid-budget dresses, high quality alterations, and a generally great shopping and buying experience!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Bridal Heirlooms was amazing to work with. They have weekend and evening hours, I found my dress during my first visit, and their seamstress, Rolann, was wonderful. By the second fitting the dress was perfectly fitted to me. The dress was strapless so Rolann sewed in bra cups and added a belt inside, and I don't think I adjusted the dress once throughout the wedding. The length was perfect as well. I would absolutely recommend Bridal Heirlooms!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2013

The ladies at Bridal Heirlooms are some of the most amazing people I have ever met. They truly love what they do and it shows through the way that they make everyone feel so special and beautiful. They provided exactly the type of experience that you expect to have at a bridal boutique as a future bride. I had been to a few other bridal shops beforehand and was just blown away by the experience at Bridal Heirlooms in comparison. What an amazing experience from start to finish for myself as well as my bridesmaids! All of our dresses were purchased at Bridal Heirlooms and were absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 11/04/2013