20 Reviews for Bridal Harmony

On-Site Hair (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

Bridal Harmony was an absolute dream to work with. Sabina and Vilma are absolute perfectionists and incredible at what they do. They were on time, finished ahead of schedule and even had time to do touch-ups on all my girls. I would book again with them in a heartbeat. This is my third experience with the company and each time it has been the best. The prices are unbeatable and the quality of service is just out of this world. You will not be sorry if you book with them. I looked and felt so beautiful on my wedding day it was a dream come true!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vilma and Sabina were early and ready to go. They made my hair and make up so nice at such a reasonable price. They did my girls hair and makeup as well and they did a great job! They put so much time and energy to make sure each girl including me looked the best we could all at a price that was really reasonable!

Profile Picture Toni , 5/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Vilma and Sabrina were absolutely amazing! They did hair for myself, mother, 5 bridesmaids and 2 aunts which all turned out exactly how each person wanted it to look (mostly updos and I wore mine down). They also were very efficient and were able to get everyone finished with plenty of time to spare! Could not recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

My wedding was on 5/5/2018 and I CANNOT thank Sabina and Velma enough for making me feel stunning on my wedding day!!! My bridal party and the moms looked absolutely gorgeous!! The hair and make up was exactly what everyone wanted and they were incredible to work with! Anyone who is looking for their hair and make up vendor, I would book with them ASAP! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely an amazing experience! Vilma and Sabrina were truly incredible from start to finish. To start, I came in for a trial and they treated me like royalty. They helped me finalize my hair and makeup, gave me excellent advice, and even redid my makeup to make sure everything was exactly what I wanted. I knew from that point on that they would be great to work with.

The day of the wedding, they showed up early in the hotel room, set everything up without needing any direction (which is a huge help for any bride!) and went to work right away. They were very professional, helped the girls pick out different styles, and were so patient and lovely to work with. They even did makeup for two extra girls that changed their mind after they saw how great everyone else looked!

It’s every girl’s dream to look perfect and beautiful on their wedding day and they more than delivered! I absolutely hate getting my hair and makeup done because I feel like I look overdone and not myself. They listened to me and gave me a very natural but beautiful look which is exactly what I wanted and even put in extensions for me. People told me that I looked stunning on my wedding day which is not something I’ve ever heard anyone say to me.

If you are on the fence, look no farther. Vilma and Sabrina are 100% the right people for the job. They were so fun to work with and truly experts in their fields. They also finished up earlier than planned and just top notch in every area. My aunt even asked me for their contacts for her daughter’s upcoming wedding. I cannot day enough amazing things about this team and company. Thank you for everything! I started my wedding day off on the right foot, thanks to you!

Ps they were also very reasonably priced!!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Bridal Harmony was absolutely fantastic, and one of the best vendor choices I made for my wedding! We had a lot of hair and makeup to get done in a short amount of time, and they brought on extra staff to accommodate. Everyone looked fabulous, and all of the experts were kind, efficient, and great at what they did. My mom, sister, and I all looked the best we've ever looked, and all the credit should go to Bridal Harmony. They were also very responsive and professional leading up to the wedding, and the best price I could find in the area. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Bridal Harmony was the best! My hair and makeup looked fabulous throughout the night. They helped turn my vision into an even better reality that I could have imagined! I don't usually wear a lot of makeup - the makeup artist made it look natural and glamorous. I still felt like me :) and the hair was stunning. I had it curled and to the side. The curls held up so well (even in the August heat) that I just brushed it the next morning and continued to receive compliments the next day at our breakfast with out of town guests. The girls are so sweet and very easy to work with. I have no regrets! They even helped me prep my hair (I got a trim and glaze the week before - plus my eyebrows waxed) and that was also great! Definitely five stars all around :)

Profile Picture Lydia, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The girls at Bridal Harmony are absolutely amazing! We had 8 girls all get their hair and makeup done and each and every one of them loved their finished product! I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup. Both lasted throughout the whole wedding! I've recommended them to one of my bridesmaids who is now using them for her wedding! Bridal Harmony just went above and beyond with everything. They are so accommodating and helpful!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

So I want to start by saying you will not be disappointed with the service here! Sabina and Vilma are both amazing. I was reccomended by a friend and the minute I met Sabina and Vilma I knew it was going to be a positive experience. They are professional, punctual, and kind. I had 5 girls and the mother of the bride. Hair and makeup was done. They showed up exactly on time and the day went by so smoothly. They are very organized and will direct your party (in regards to who goes first, second, etc) so you don't have to. I had people telling me at my wedding that my hair looked like a
Picture from Pinterest!! Sabina is also AMAZING at putting on eyelashes!!! My hair is long thick and curly and it stayed in place all night. I am now a full client of sabina and Vilma. I go for blowouts and cuts often! And now my grandma gets her hair colored by them! Pricing is fair- and worth every dollar! I love bridal harmony and I reccomend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Dianne, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, Haircuts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Wedding Party Makeup

Bridal Harmony was so easy to work with. They came on site (early) to do hair/makeup for all of the bridesmaids (7), a junior bridesmaid, mother of the bride and 2 aunts and of course the bride! Everyone looked flawless. The makeup was natural, and beautiful. Everyone's hair styles stayed all day/night (even in 95 degree weather). I would recommend them to anyone! It was a lot of fun having them on site and having all of the girls share getting ready together in the morning. I cannot say enough positive things about the experience!

Profile Picture User4949876, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I would recommend Bridal harmony to anyone. Vilma and Sabina are wonderful. They listen and did everyone's hair and make-up perfectly. Everyone in the bridal party was extremely impressed with their updos and makeup. Sabina and Vilma Knew how to accentuate everyone's natural beauty. They were timely and reliable. It is with great pleasure to recommend bridal harmony to all.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bridal Harmony was such a great experience for all of us! They were so easy to communicate with before the event and everything was just the way we planned! They were punctual and ready at the scheduled time, and had anticipated all of our needs.They were also very friendly and a calming presence to us , as we were nervous about the big day. I would recommend these wonderful women to any of my friends and family! Very happy with the wonderful up-dos and make up!! So talented, they are!

Profile Picture User6191159, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Bridal Harmony is an extremely talented group of professionals that managed a large bridal party including the mothers seamlessly. The results were so impressive, not overly made up, and hair that looked as good at midnight as it did when it was first done especially for a hot summer day in July. Sabina and Vilma were great listeners and were able to capture the look that each girl wanted and offer advice to compliment everyone's features. This group was very easy to work with and their time management was spot on. Not one of felt like we were done to early or rushed at the end. I highly recommend this group - the proof for us was in the pictures - absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture User5501901, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This is my feelings about this wonderful group of ladies!! "Every job is a self portrait of the person who did it. This review autographs their work with excellence, perfection and diligence."

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup

I can sincerely say I wouldn't have had anyone else do the hair & makeup for my wedding!!!! Sabina did my bridal hair and makeup and it was absolutely perfect. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she used her creativity to provide me with a unique and gorgeous hair do. The ladies from bridal harmony were on time, prepared and enthusiastic. My bridesmaids were also very happy with there looks. Our guests are still complimenting me on my hair from the wedding and my wedding was months ago!! Thank you so much bridal harmony!!!

Profile Picture Tanem, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

LOVE THEM!!!! They do beautiful work.... hair and makeup was amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't of had a better experience on my dream day. I was referred by my neighbor to Sabina. She did an exquisite job with my hair and make up, she listened to what my vision was in creative beautiful piece of art. I looked amazing on my wedding day. I was amused with Sabinas relaxing demeanor and professionalism. She used modern approach and made me look like a model. I can't thank you enough.

Profile Picture Vera, 10/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved my hair for my wedding. I got more compliments on my hair then almost anything else and after 1 1/2 years since my wedding people are still mentioning it to me. My entire wedding party also looked beautiful! Working with Bridal Harmony was a great experience overall - beautiful hair, lovely experience and great value.

Profile Picture Holly, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

For my wedding, Sabina came to the hotel I was staying at to get ready. She was on time and was very friendly and sweet. Before that day, we had discussed what I wanted for my makeup and she did exactly what I envisioned on my wedding day. I've honestly never felt as beautiful as I did that day. She made me look and feel beautiful, without over doing it. It was me but just an improved version. I would definitely recommend Bridal Harmony to my friends.

Profile Picture User4968416, 2+ years ago, 1 Review