Bridal Hair to Remember Reviews

54 | Destin, FL

54 Reviews for Bridal Hair to Remember

I was really worried about my makeup because I didnt had anyone and Anna Marie talked to someone she knew and I was able to get my makeup done by another professional too. Anne Marie would work with you on what you want, not just what she wants, my hairstyle was beautiful, altough I wish I could of sprayed more hairspray for the curls to stay longer but I mean windy day would of messed up any hair hehe. Im really satisfied with Anne Marie and totally recommend her for your wedding day.

Sent on 12/20/2012

Stephani · Married on 08/18/2012

Anna Marie was amazing & couldn't have been happier with my hair!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Jen · Married on 07/08/2012

I can not thank AnnMarie enough!! She was very accommodating, professional, and we all looked beautiful for the wedding!!!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/05/2012

Anna Marie- I just want to take a couple of minutes to thank you for doing our hair for my sisters wedding. I LOVED my daughter and mines! It held up through the beach wedding and looked great! I'm not a huge fan of up do's because of my full face but you were able to give me one I loved! Thank you so much for helping to make Amanda's day so special to all of us!

Sincerely-
    Melissa Wittman

Sent on 07/10/2012

Julianne · Married on 06/22/2012

Anna Marie was awesome! My wedding hairstyle was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I showed her a picture and she was able to recreate it perfectly. She was flexible and very accommodating!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2012

Anna with Bridal Hair to Remember is WONDERFUL! She did my hair as well as all four of my bridesmaids' hair for my wedding. My hair looked more beautiful than any of the pictures I had shown her. Not only was it beautiful, but it lasted! It withstood beach winds, RAIN, and the sweltering humidity at the reception. It looked just as beautiful at the end of the evening as it did at the beginning. Anna really listens to what you want and delivers. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful, and she did each of their hair exactly how they wanted it. My wedding was a destination wedding, so I met Anna when she came to do my hair, but she is excellent at communicating prior to a wedding. She is prompt with responses, and she checked in several times right before the wedding. She also comes to you which makes for an easier and more relaxing experience on your wedding day. It also means she is doing your hair much closer to your ceremony time than if you go into a salon. Not only is she super talented and professional, but she is super sweet as well. Brides looking for a hair stylist in the Destin area should look no further! Anna is THE ONE!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Traci · Married on 06/16/2012

I didn't have a picture or an idea for how I wanted my matron-of-honor's (my sister) hair or my mom's hair styled for the wedding, but AnnaMarie did a wonderful job styling their hair based on the dresses they wore, their tastes, and the ceremony venue. She also styled my hair beautifully based on a picture that I showed her. Very pleased!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Katie · Married on 06/05/2012

When planning a wedding away from home, you are often at the mercy of the internet to make your decisions ie reading reviews, checking out the website, and so on. Anna Marie always got back to me quickly with all my questions and though I did not meet her till my wedding day I felt confident she would do a good job! She arrived on time did a great job on my hair (it was a rather windy day) and was reasonably priced compared to others!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Anna Marie was wonderful! After my first hair stylist fell through, I was so nervous I wouldn't find a great stylist. I booked her on pretty short notice, and she was still able to fit me & my bridesmaids in her schedule for my wedding. Everything was perfect and she was able to do exactly what everyone asked for. She also worked very well with our schedule, as my venue was picky about when we could get there. She was able to do some bridesmaids at her salon and then came to the venue to do mine and the rest of the girls. I am so glad I was able to find her, I couldn't have asked for a nicer and more talented stylist for my big day!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Katie · Married on 05/05/2012

Anna Marie was GREAT! She did my hair along with my 3 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in law’s hair. She was on time, and ready to go when she arrived. She was great with time, and very sweet about making sure that everyone was happy with their hair. I had a picture for her to go by, and she was great about copying the hairstyle. She helped me with the flowers that went into my hair, along with my veil. I loved how all of our hair turned out, and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Jacquelyn · Married on 05/04/2012

AnnaMarie did an outstanding job on each of my bridesmaides and myself! She created each hairstyle according to my girls preferences and unique personality! She was very patient, and timely, working with me and my family while we got ready! I would highly recommend her to anyone for bridal, prom or personal use! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Christie · Married on 04/14/2012

AnnaMarie was great! There is nothing negative I can say about her or her services! She was right on time, ready to work. She was VERY sweet and took her time with my Mother's, flower girl's and my hair to make it look perfect. She made it clear she was available to me for the entire day and if I needed her to stay and re-do my hair incase I didn't like it, or it messed up, she was more than willing to do it. But, it looked perfect. She is very professional and I would recommend her to ANY bride on her special day. They would be lucky to have their hair done by AnnaMarie Moon. :-) Thanks again girl!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Pamela · Married on 04/02/2012

We loved having Anna to do our hair on my special day. She gave everyone a different style, but it all had a similar theme. I would definitely recommend any bride to have her do your hair. Great prices and gorgeous hair! Thank you for making us all look & feel beautiful, Anna!

Sent on 04/07/2012

jessica · Married on 03/31/2012

I loved my hair it made all my pictures look wonderful! Annamarie did a wonderful job she was fast and amazing! Very polite and friendly I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Misty · Married on 03/04/2012

This awesome woman does EXCELLENT hair....the bride and 3 bridesmaids for a wedding yesterday had AMAZING hair because of Bridal Haird to Remember!!! Not only does Annemarie know how to do good hair but she is the most wonderful person to work with and you would be absolutely BLESSED to have her take care of all your hair needs for ANY occasion you are preparing for. Thank you Annemarie....we had such a great time with you!;)
    -Misty Townsend, Bridesmaid

Sent on 04/06/2012

Connie · Married on 11/20/2011

AnnaMarie did a great job and was so nice. Everyone really liked her. She was very accommodating about the date and time we needed her, as well.

Sent on 02/04/2012

Lisa · Married on 05/29/2011

Anna Marie did my hair for my beach wedding in May 2011 and it was exactly what I wanted! I showed her a few inspiration pictures and she made me the perfect combination of the hairstyles I showed her. She also incorporated my hair flowers and veil perfectly into the hairstyle. I was so happy with the turn-out and the style lasted the entire day. Anna Marie is very professional, personable, easy to work with, and amazingly talented!

Sent on 01/31/2012

Stacy · Married on 05/28/2011

Eventhough our wedding day seems like it was a really long time ago, it was only in May! I was referred to you by our officiant and photographer, and I am so glad that we found you. Not only did I get my hair done, but so did my two matrons of honor, my mom, my mother in law, my flower girl and 5 bridesmaids. You and your salon did a WONDERFUL JOB!!! I was able to call you and we setup the appointment for all girls the month before and you were so easy and great to work with. We were albe to bring food and drinks into the salon and spent 4 hours in the salon with alot of girl time! You made our day so special and we can not thank you enough!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Carmen · Married on 07/23/2010

Anna Marie did an amazing job on my hair for my beach wedding! My hair looked wonderful and stayed in place the entire evening despite the heat and humidity. She also did updo's for my bridal party and my mom. Everyone, including myself, was pleased with how their hair turned out! She is very professional and it was great having her meet us at the venue to have our hair done so we were there and ready once our hair was finished. I would definitely recommend her services for your special day!

Sent on 02/10/2012

Julie · Married on 07/03/2010

I was extremely happy with how my hair turned out and how it withstood the activity of the day. AnnaMarie made my hair appear very natural dispite the amount of work she put into the updo. The flowers were an extra touch that I was not sure I would like but she did a great job with them to put that special final touch to the hairstyle. Having my hair done by AnnaMarie was one less thing I had to worry or stress about that day. She was very professional.

Sent on 01/30/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2009

AnnaMarie did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair! Not only did she make my hair look wonderful, but eased my stress before the ceremony. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a stylist on their special day.

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/17/2012

My hair was AMAZING!!! Everyone loved it!!! The only regret is that we didn't spray it a little better. It held up well through the ceremony and that was the most important part! :-)

Sent on 04/04/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2014

Anna Marie Moon was fantastic! She was super nice, very professional, and so easy to work with! She did my hair plus 4 bridesmaids and my mom's hair for my wedding. Everyone loved her work.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Anne · Married on 04/18/2014

She worked very quickly and did a beautiful job with my daughters and my hair. She listened did and exactly what we envisioned.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Kim · Married on 10/06/2013

Anna Marie did a phenomenal job with our hair the day of my wedding. She arrived VERY early in the morning all the way from Destin, FL to be sure that all of our hair was done prior to when we were due to get ready and take pictures. Everyone who had their hair done by her looked gorgeous and it all stayed together throughout the day.

Thank you again!!