Bridal Hair By Diane Potter @ Stella Renae Salon Reviews

20 | Scottsdale, AZ

20 Reviews for Bridal Hair By Diane Potter @ Stella Renae Salon

Nancy · Married on 01/01/2019

Diane did my hair a few days ago and i love it! I showed her 3 different hair cuts/styles that i liked that were similar but different. She asked what i liked about each one and was able to incorporate that into my personalized cut and color. I have a wonderful style now that i can play with to get several different looks from this one cut. I love that i can quickly have my hair style looking good when i don't have alot of time or change my look when i do. Thanks again Diane for all you do!
    Nancy

Sent on 12/07/2016

Marissa · Married on 06/20/2018

I have been going to Diane for over two years now. She can match any picture if it's the color or the style. My hair always looks and feels amazing after I leave. Diane has a great personality and makes every visit enjoyable. I highly recommend Diane's services.

Ariana · Married on 06/16/2018

Diane works very hard and makes sure her work looks good. I've been going to her for months now and am always feeling beautiful when I leave.

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Wonderful ? Diane has made a client for life!

Sent on 04/23/2017

NIcole · Married on 03/04/2017

Diane was great! I did a trial with her prior to the wedding day but then day of I completely changed what I wanted and she was so easy going about it. Everything turned out perfect and all my bridesmaids loved their hair as well! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Marissa · Married on 12/06/2016

Bridal Hair By Diane Potter @ Stella Renae Salon's reply:

Thank you Marissa for always trusting me with your hair! We have had so much fun doing so many different things with your hair.

Krista · Married on 12/01/2016

Diane is a wonderful, attentive hair dresser. She is my go to for color, she has a fantastic eye and knows how to put colors together. I came to her with my idea of doing a red to blonde ombré, and she worked her magic! Diane will only let you leave her chair if you are absolutely satisfied. I would recommend her to anyone!

Bridal Hair By Diane Potter @ Stella Renae Salon's reply:

Thank you Krista for always inspiring me to do great things with your hair!

Corina · Married on 11/12/2016

It was always a challenge for me to find someone who could handle cutting and styling my hair as it is very long and thick. Diane has been the only one who has mastered my hair and I’m so happy I found her as my experience has been amazing! Recently she styled my hair for my friend’s wedding and because its long and thick I feared it wouldn’t last throughout the ceremony but once again I was amazed as my style lasted all day and a night full of dancing! Thank you Diane you are the BEST!
    ~Corina

Sent on 12/15/2016
  • I

Izabela · Married on 10/22/2016

Diane was amazing to work with, from the trial day to the day of the wedding. She is superbly professional, personable, timely and affordable. I showed Diane one picture of a hairstyle I had in mind, and she made it happen! My updo stayed in place throughout the night of dancing, all the way up to the next day! I absolutely loved the way my hair looked, as did my guests. My bridesmaids also got their hair done by Diane, and it looked amazing!! Thank you Diane for making me look beautiful on my wedding day! It truly was a pleasure working with you.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Bridal Hair By Diane Potter @ Stella Renae Salon's reply:

I can't thank you enough for letting me be apart of your special day!
    Thank you so much for your kind words.

Sally · Married on 04/23/2016

Diane does amazing work!! She made all my daughters look amazing and made them feel special and did the same for me. Diane is a great listener and delivers what is asked of her. She has an amazing skill and talent to be very attentive to all of the little details that set her aside from most stylists! She is willing to go the distance to make sure her client looks their best! Thank you so much Diane for all that you do!!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Amber · Married on 12/31/2015

Thank you soooooo much Diane for making me look like the princess I wanted to be for my wedding! My hair was prefect from color to cut and the styling you did amazing. Thank you for making my bridal party including 2 little girls my mom and my step mom look glamorous as well. We had so much fun with you that morning! You were on time and organized, every brides dream. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Bridal Hair By Diane Potter @ Stella Renae Salon's reply:

Thank you Amber!! Working with you and your family on your special was such a pleasure. Your are an amazing and beautiful women. Cheers to you and your husband.
  • Nikole

Nikole · Married on 11/05/2015

Dianne was so amazing! We did two trials and perfected my updo for the wedding day. Extreamly professional and personable. I adore her and her work. The day of the wedding she was there on time and worked well with the make up artist. My hair was perfect. Would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/11/2015

Diane is wonderful! She is great at what she does, and makes sure that her clients are completely happy with their hair! She did an amazing job on my hair for my big day, and I received several compliments on my hair throughout the night. She is seriously the best hairdresser I have ever been to. I highly recommend her! Not only is she great at doing hair, but she is also very nice, personable, and a blast to be around!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Turon · Married on 09/26/2015

Diane was AMAZING!!!! She did my hair for my wedding. I didn't know how I wanted my hair, but she looked at photos, online, that I thought were pretty. Diane took that information, along with my dress, the wedding venue, the weather (got married on a boat), and did SUCH a creative masterpiece.

I felt like a princess the entire time and my hairdo ended up being MORE than I could've ever imagined.

Diane MADE my wedding day!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Joane · Married on 08/15/2015

I started going to Diane about about two years ago. I went to see her with bright red streaks in my hair that the last person said would fade to a lighter color (wrong). I was horrified! Diane sat me down and asked me what medications I was on i didn't know why but I told her a brief med history. Then she told me that meds do effect hair and how it accepts color. She made me feel so much better and she worked her magic. When I left I looked fantastic. The red was gone and so were the tears. Thank you Diane! She treats you like family and says you are a reflection of her work.
    Joane

Bridal Hair By Diane Potter @ Stella Renae Salon's reply:

Thank you Joane for being a loyal client. Your experiences with me truly me the world.

Stephanie · Married on 08/01/2015

Before Diane, many would turn my hair brassy, orange or even a terrible yellow! I thought it never would been possible for the natural, lighter blonde that I always wanted. (my hair must be hard to work with) ;) but it finally happened! Diane Is amazing and talented. Why wouldn't you want the best and someone you can trust to listen to your hair needs!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Liz · Married on 07/07/2015

I have been seeing Diane for 7 years! I would NEVER let anyone else touch my hair! Diane is such a ray of sunshine and such a personable hair stylist! The fact that she listens to what I want and will give me feedback on wether it will work or not helps greatly and she is always there whenever I need her even for emergencies! I called to get in with her for the next day and it was not a problem so she constantly works with me on scheduling especially with my busy lifestyle! I love her and would and do recommend her to anyone that needs ANY hair services!

Katie · Married on 05/03/2014

Diane is amazing! I've been going to her for a little over a year now and I had an wedding to attend this spring for a dear friend and I wanted to look my best. I made an appointment with Diane and she did a wonderful job on my hair! I wanted to spice it up for the event, but didn't want a big updo or anything. She styled my hair perfectly! She put a really nice braid in front and tucked it under. It lasted all night and I got so many compliments on my hair at the wedding.

Diane always takes her time making sure my hair is perfect and she has an eye for what will look best on me. I would highly recommend her for all your hair styling needs!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Bridal Hair By Diane Potter @ Stella Renae Salon's reply:

Thank you Katie for being such an Awesome client!! Thank you too for Sharing your experiences with me to our Brides.

Lisa · Married on 10/27/2012

Diane has been doing my hair for almost 5 years now and I won't let anyone else touch my hair. We've done many different cuts and colors (not always the simplest of colors) and she gets it right every time. Her bubbly personality just puts you at ease and makes you comfortable. She's brilliant at what she does and you can tell she has such a passion for it.

Sara · Married on 11/13/2016

Diane was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process!! After doing my trail I had a few worries, which was totally normal for a bride-to-be! The night before the wedding I had to change some details for the day of the wedding, but Diane was so flexible with the changes. My hair turned out EXACTLY how I wanted it to be on the day of the wedding. My hair is awful at staying curled and staying teased, yet it stayed the entire night! I would totally recommend Diane for wedding hairstyles! I am so thankful for her and her amazing work!

Sent on 11/14/2016