Bridal Elegance Reviews

Bridal Elegance 1
Bridal Elegance 2
Bridal Elegance 3

Erin · Married on 08/25/2012

Mary, Trinh, and the ladies of Bridal Elegance are absolutely amazing! I found the perfect bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses here. Even when I didn't have an appointment and just stopped in on my lunch break, Mary and Trinh dropped what they were dong to assist me! The service was great and no matter how many people were in the salon, I always felt like I was the only one there and their top priority!

Sent on 11/21/2012

I absolutely loved this place! I found my dress here after a friend of mine had found hers there. I actually traveled around 50 miles just to check this place out. I was not disappointed! The store is very clean and the dressing rooms are spacious. You get personalized service! I worked with Candace and she was so helpful and good at helping me decide my style. I actually tried dresses on in the morning and found one that I liked, but didn't have that "feeling". I left and went to David's and it was a madhouse! Bridal Elegance was so much better! When I returned the second time that day, I saw a girl trying on the most gorgeous dress!! It was on the sale rack and I had somehow missed the whole rack all together! She went for another dress and I tried on that one. It was meant to be from the very beginning, I had that "feeling". I rated them lower on responsiveness and value because we had some issues with the alterations. They turned out excellent, but I had to go down a couple of times to have it altered and when I got their both times, there were a couple things that they had forgotten to do. I think if they had written it down, it might have helped, I never saw them take any notes. They seamstress skills are excellent, but expensive. I think they ended up costing as much as the dress (but remember I did get it on sale). But, it did look fabulous!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Kate · Married on 10/20/2007

It's a hidden gem. And the girls who own/work the shop really get to know their brides! If you're on a budget, this is definitely the place to shop. You can definitely find a dress that's you, and the one, for under $750 -- I did!!!

Sent on 10/23/2008

Rachael · Married on 09/22/2012

Bridal Elegance is a cute little store that I went to on a whim for my wedding dress. The girls there are SO helpful and they remember you! I even got a little hand-written Christmas card from them. Their customer service is awesome and they work with you to get things the way you want! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Karen · Married on 06/18/2011

3.5

My daughter gown was so beautiful, and thanks to Mary and Trinh to make sure it came in on time, and fit her the so great. They were wonderful to work with, and the bridemaids dresses came in on time and the color was perfit.
    They have a wonderful business, and it shows for sometimes the shop got very busy and a little crazy. My daughter felt like maybe a little more interest in her time at the store would have made the experience a lot nicer.

Sent on 06/30/2011

Kristen Doyle · Married on 07/13/2019

3.0

I loved my dress from Bridal Elegance!

Bridal Elegance was my third stop in my hunt for a wedding dress. From the moment I walked in, the customer service was great. I ended up finding a dress on the sale rack that was about 8 sizes too big. My consultant assured me that alterations would make it fit me perfect without messing up too much of the dress. Everything went smoothly and my dress turned out beautiful!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/29/2015

3.5

The service was fantastic and I found the perfect wedding dress. I did not want a big dress and the girls brought me exactly what I wanted and were never pushy. They helped me with everything and had the perfect look for my casual beach wedding!.
    Thanks ladies!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Thank you Melissa for the wonderful review!

Erin · Married on 08/01/2015

4.2

I bought my dress and veil at Bridal Elegance. My fitting was a lot of fun - I did not feel rushed, and I got good feedback from the associate who was enthusiastic, kind and easy going. She made me feel beautiful in my dress! After we purchased it, it was great to work with Mary and Trinh on the alterations and tweaks, of which there were many! They made sure that the designer knew what I wanted and helped with a few special additions to really make it my own. They were great to work with and made the whole experience so fun and happy.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Hi Erin! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with Bridal Elegance, and we are truly honored that you chose us to be part of your special day.

Courtney · Married on 04/15/2017

3.5

From my first appointment to pick out a dress to the final fitting this team made me feel special and made sure I was happy with my dress. They were super flexible with appointments which helped since my mom lives in another state. I was also surprised how affordable their dresses and alterations were and how high quality the dresses. They even kept my dress at the store up until the wedding for no extra charge!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2012

3.8
      3.5

My dress was gorgeous and everyone there was helpful. It was a much better experience than David's Bridal (although I did get my bridesmaids dresses there).
    My issue with Bridal Elegance - they charged me for the "bustle" and never put it on my dress. It could be my mistake for not checking behing them, but when I went in for my final fitting and to decide what kind of bustle I wanted...I had to pay additional for that as well as having cups sewn in. Then on my wedding day, there was no bustle. Nobody wanted to tell me until after the ceremony to avoid me getting upset, but when it was time to bustle for the first dance that is when I found out.
    One of my bridesmaids ran and picked up safety pins and they had to rig it up for the evening. While it wasn't noticeable it was a huge inconvenience. My girls were having to repair it throughout the evening...so that was $75.00 that was spent on nothing. So needless to say, that is the one thing I wasn't happy about. Other than that, I recommend Bridal Elegance.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Becca · Married on 10/07/2017

1.0
      2.0
      2.0
      0.5

I wish there was a way to give 0 stars. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD! Seriously, do not do business with these people. They are rude, and extremely unhelpful. I have never written a bad review before but I just got off the phone with them and am fuming. Long story short...I do not live in Richmond so I got sized in Denver. My sister went into their store in Richmond with my measurements. They said I was exactly between a 4 and a 6. They ordered me a 4. And when I went to pick it up it didn't fit...SHOCKER! There is no inseam so the only way to make it fit was to change the back of the dress. The other option they gave me was to exchange it for another style dress in the same color. BOTH of these options would make my dress look differently from what my bride picked out, and both of these options are unacceptable for the $200 I spent on the dress. They would not give me a refund of any kind and proceeded to tell me they were not at fault at all. They even made me take a screenshot of my measurements that I sent to my sister 7 months ago via text with a timestamp because they did not believe me. From the minute the dress didn't fit they were on the defensive and acted extremely rude. They promised to call me back when I called them from Denver and two weeks later they never did. The manager wouldn't allow me to speak to the owner. She kept saying, "you can speak to her if it gets to that point." Absolutely ridiculous. Weddings are supposed to be happy times and this company will make it a miserable experience. Sorry for the rant, I hate these types of reviews but it was just SO BAD that I have to save other people from working with them.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Debbbie · Married on 09/23/2017

0.4
      0.5

The dresses are reasonably priced and there are a lot of styles to choose from. Very upset right now as I ordered my daughters dream dress on 10-1-16 and was called in March that her dress was in. Took off work and went to try it on. We were so excited. When they pulled the dress out it WAS NOT THE DRESS WE ORDERED! The consultant looked at me like I had 4 heads when I said that is not the dress we ordered. They kept saying " We have plenty of time because the wedding is not until September. THAT'S NOT THE POINT - we ordered in October!!! They are doing a rush order so time will tell. Just not happy with this shop!

Sent on 04/03/2017