Bridal Elegance and Formalwear Reviews

33 | Kaukauna, WI

33 Reviews for Bridal Elegance and Formalwear

Patty · Married on 05/31/2018

My son was getting married, and I wanted to find the perfect mother of the groom dress. Bridal Elegance found the perfect one! They took care of everything from the alterations right down to my shoes and jewelry! The were very helpful and friendly. We were so happy that we ordered all the tuxedos from them too! I would highly recommend them, and I will certainly go back again, if I need another dress

Sent on 08/31/2018

Bridal Elegance and Formalwear's reply:

Thank you Patty - you certainly looked beautiful for that special day!

Michael · Married on 11/07/2015

We had an emergency where we needed a wedding dress as soon as possible, in fact the day of the wedding! Called Luanne with Bridal Elegance and without hesitating came with three wedding dresses to choose from. I do not believe any other dress company would ever consider doing that. Bridal Elegance went above and beyond for us! Thank you so much for saving the wedding!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Our wedding party was outfitted beautifully, with great customer service-met our needs 110%. Thank you Bridal Elegance!

Connie · Married on 05/22/2015

Loved working with LuAnn and her staff! Friendly, helpful and professional! I would recommend them for all your wedding needs!

Karen · Married on 10/10/2014

Bridal Elegance was involved in all 3 of my children's weddings! They are always very professional and always so helpful. I give them an idea of what we are looking for and they always find it! They make everyone feel so relaxed and at ease. Weddings are so fun and yet so stressful. Bridal Elegance has a way of easing the stress with their helpfulness!

Melissa · Married on 10/04/2014

I ordered my bridesmaids dresses from here. 10 total and all the measurements were correct! I've never had that happen else where. They arrived way before they were supposed to. Great selection and wonderful customer service. I also got my veil and my mother ordered her dress. Fantastic place!

Kathryn · Married on 07/19/2014

I waited last minute to pick out a dress for my Son's wedding as I was trying to lose weight. I would not recommend this to anyone! I had 6 weeks to pick out a dress and get it fitted. Luanne and her staff was amazing. They had me try on at least a dozen dresses and their alterations person performed miracles on the dress I purchased. They fit me in during a very busy season and did a fabulous job!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Hilary · Married on 01/05/2013

I always feel like giving vendors a 5/5 rating is a little over the top because nothing is perfect, but I have absolutely no complaints with the service I received. From the moment I stepped in the store, I was treated with respect and kindness, which is certainly not something I can say for all the bridal stores I visited prior. We didn't have to have an appointment which was very convenient, and our consultant was still able to make plenty of time to help us (week days are definitely a little quieter though so go then if you can). They were able to help me find dresses to try that had the specifics of what I was looking for while helping me step out of my box a little too... helping me find the PERFECT dress. Being that I was living out of town, they made it very convenient for me with payments as well as coordinating final pick up the week of my wedding. The seamstresses they have are also phenomenal and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Tracie · Married on 08/11/2012

Very professional and accommodating would definitely go here again for a wedding or any time I would need clothing for special events!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Bridal Elegance provided top notch service to me and my wedding party. When I walked in I had an idea of what I wanted in a wedding dress. I wanted a trendy and fashion forward dress. I tried on two dresses that I thought would look good, and I looked completely awful in both. I was feeling frumpy and frustrated when Lu Ann, the owner entered my dressing room with a strapless, lace dress. I thought lace wasn't my thing and that I'd try the dress on for her and then continue my search. As soon as that dress was on, I knew it was the one for me. I was shocked that this style looking absolutely perfect. I realized quickly that final decision on the wedding dress was up to me, but I needed the professionals to help me find the perfect one! Lu Ann and all the staff at Bridal Elegance know what will look good! The tuxes were also perfect!

Sent on 02/01/2016

heather · Married on 09/19/2009

I got my wedding dress here and it was an amazing experience. The price was great and the service was fabulous!

Sent on 03/10/2010

Karen · Married on 09/05/2009

First, this shop has a charming aura, making you feel even more excited about the experience of picking out your special dress. The selection is expansive and help is available if online ordering is necessary to accommodate different sizes for the bridal party. The staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. Don't miss checking them out.

Christine · Married on 07/02/2005

The price was excellent. I found the dress elsewhere, they ordered it for me and gave it to me for a lower cost. They also were extremely flexible with me coming in to try the dress on, since I came from out of state.

Sent on 09/02/2008

Jean · event on: 04/09/2016

We have been to Bridal Elegance many times for our four boys for High School Proms, Junior Marshal and Homecoming tuxes! Lu Ann and her staff go out of their way to make sure that everything matches and fits well. They even met the Homecoming Court at the high school before classes to get all of their measurements one year. I would never go anywhere else! Oh, by the way...I will be seeing them soon for our last Prom! : (

Sent on 01/28/2016

Brenda · Married on 10/25/2014

I purchased my wedding gown from them after my sister used them for her wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses, and both mothers purchased their gowns as well. I also used them for my bridesmaids and my mom's dress. I love the fact that you don't need an appointment, can bring who you want to help you in and out of the dresses (or have them help), and can stay as long as you need. They were willing to show me different veils, belts, jewelry, shoes, etc. to change the look of the same dress to suit my style and preference. They also were nice enough to price match for my dress and my bridesmaids. They always remembered my name and treated me like I was a long time friend. My fiance and I were only engaged for 10 months and other stores were trying to pressure me into picking a dress as they stated there wouldn't be enough time otherwise. I never felt that from them.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Janelle · Married on 08/03/2018

I always have trouble finding a regular dress to fit. My body really has two different sizes on top and bottom. I had begun to look for a mother of the groom dress for an August wedding. Other places had little to select from and the sizes were tiny. I was overjoyed to see many more selections here. I found a dress and I am so happy the search is over. I don't enjoy the search! They made this process so much easier.....

Sent on 06/07/2018

Erin · Married on 07/22/2017

The service and selection that Bridal Elegance had was so great that I didn't even question going elsewhere to look for a dress. From the first day we went there, to the final day we picked up my dress; the ladies working there were so friendly. They made me feel comfortable while trying on dresses and helped me find the perfect one for my special day! Their seamstress was also super great! She made all the alterations I asked for and fixed any issues I had - the dress was perfect!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Bridal Elegance and Formalwear's reply:

Thank you Erin for the great review. We hoped we made your best day of your life memorable and something you and your groom will always cherish! It's people like you that make our business what it is today! Lu Ann
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2017

I had such a great experience buying my gown at Bridal Elegance. The staff were patient, accommodating, and not at all pushy, even with my very limited budget (as far under $1000 as possible). The dress I chose wasn't one I would have tried on, but the saleswoman selected it and I immediately fell in love! The only issue was with one of my bridesmaid's dresses: the sizes in Bridal Elegance's book and the sizes the manufacturer used changed at the start of 2017, and my sister ordered her dress at the in between period when they had yet to figure out the problem. When it arrived, the dress was at least six sizes too big and looked like a tent. Instead of re-ordering the dress in the correct size, the staff offered to alter it for a very discounted rate (about $50), and my sister looked gorgeous on my big day. Even with that medium-sized hiccup, I would highly recommend Bridal Elegance to any bride looking for unique styles, affordable prices, and amazing customer service!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Bridal Elegance and Formalwear's reply:

Thank you Nicole I'm so happy we could put that extra sparkle in your eye and make your wedding day so special!

kay · Married on 12/31/2014

My experience with LuAnn was excellent, she was always there to help. I showed her ithe dress i wanted n a magazine and she found it for me! Much better working with local people! My wedding was 12-31-2005

Sent on 02/02/2016

Lu Ann is absolutely wonderful! I had tried on several dresses in other stores and when I came to her store I ended up buying the first one she picked out for me - she has a knack for knowing what will look best on the bride to be. Once the dress came in, everything went smoothly and I even ended up getting a hair piece and veil from Bridal Elegance too. My husband and I also got the tuxes for him and his groomsmen. The process was super easy and all of the tuxes came in fitting great. I would highly recommend this business for your bridal needs.

Sent on 01/28/2016

I bought my wedding dress as well as the bridesmaid dresses and tuxes at Bridal Elegance. Karen, in the tux shop was great to work with! She really knows her stuff and was very helpful in planning the right colors to go with our dresses and finding the best options for us. I also used their seamstress for all of my wedding gown alterations and she did an AMAZING job. I had three appointments because she wanted my dress to fit me perfect. Her years of experience really paid off because she knew exactly where to take my dress in so that it fit perfectly. I was so pleased with how my dress fit, that I would highly recommend getting wedding gown alterations done there. I got so many compliments. My dress started very big on me and I cannot believe how the final result looked like the dress was made exactly for me. Bridal Elegance was also able to match the price of my bridal gown with the cheaper price from a store in Green Bay so that it was more convenient for me to get it at Kaukauna which is closer to home.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Elyse · Married on 05/15/2015

I ordered a nonstock dress for my bridesmaids. They not only matched, but beat the price I found online.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Jenny · Married on 06/14/2008

Good hours. Great deals for tux rentals with dress purchase and percentages off on accessories. I was very pleased with the seamstress that they had there!

Sent on 07/20/2008

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2014

I used Bridal Elegance for my wedding dress, my bridesmaids' dresses, the tuxes, and my mom bought her dress there as well. I loved the laid back feel of the place. Most bridal shops make one of their salespersons be in the room with you and that you only have so much time and can only try on so many dresses...that is not the case with Bridal Elegance. I was able to try on as many dresses as I wanted and my maid of honor was able to help me in and out of each dress. They were very helpful while i was narrowing down my choices to find my dress!! There were some communication errors as my day got closer; but they worked to correct all of the problems and everyone in my wedding had the correct clothes in the correct colors for the day of the wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Andrea · Married on 10/01/2016

4.2
      2.5

Overall, I had a great experience getting my dress from Bridal Elegance. The salesperson was great about helping us find a variety of options and making suggestions. I lucked out and found a perfect dress that fit me right off the rack, so they gave me a nice discount for buying the stock gown. I used one of their in-house seamstresses, Esther, to have my dress altered. The experience started out somewhat negative (the bodice needed to be let out and she was clearly nervous she wouldn't be able to do it, and I overheard some unpleasant comments about plus size brides ordering dresses too small), but after my first encounter she was SO great. I wanted some intensive and unique changes to the train, and Esther was patient and took the time to make sure it turned out just how I wanted it. When it came to the big day, I looked and felt amazing, and couldn't have been happier with my dress!!

Sent on 10/11/2016