151 Reviews for Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches

Flower Girls (2)
Sample Sales (2)
Trunk Shows (2)
Mother of Groom (1)

If I could have given 100 stars I would! Davita was amazing and superior and really knew a lot about her dresses. As a plus size bride I was nervous about the whole wedding dress shopping experience but Davita calmed my nerves. This was the point where getting married finally became real and I was so excited. Since leaving the store I still can’t stop smiling about how great I felt and looked in MY dress! They have dresses that are going to make any bride of every shape and size feel gorgeous and stunning. Even if you have looked at other places and dresses already, you have to at least go here for the experience! You’re the only bride there trying on dresses and you’re the center of attention. Davita knew what I liked and what would flatter me the most. She has a stunning personality and is absolutely everything I dreamed of. Thank you so much Davit!

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely love this bridal shop. I recommend to everyone. It also smell so good in there.

Profile Picture Kaydiann, 6/22/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only

Bridal Couture has an amazing collection of bridal gowns! Davita provided such impeccable service in me helping make my wedding gown dreams come true! She was incredibly patient, kind and sweet from the beginning to the end of the appointment. Her and her husband did such a great job creating an atmosphere that was professional and comfortable to their guests! This bridal boutique is highly recommended!

Profile Picture Christina, 1/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Davita was such a pleasure to work with! I came in with my parents and sister and the way the bridal gown appointments are set up you have the whole boutique to yourself and your friends/family; it makes a HUGE difference and made me feel relaxed and not rushed. Plus, Davita, the owner, was seriously awesome. I came in with a couple dresses that I saved photos of (that I knew were part of one of the collections at the boutique) and she went right to work snagging those from the rack along with a few others she wanted me to try just to get a feel for some additional styles. She listened and was focused on what I wanted (while still making sure to keep me open-minded) she was really sweet to my family and made sure to include them in the process and together we ended up finding my PERFECT dress. I couldn’t be happier! I actually live in Houston and came to this boutique because my family lives close by and I was visiting, but I am SO happy I did; the inventory was fantastic and the service was outstanding. Can’t wait to go back for my bridesmaids dresses!

Photo for Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches Review
Profile Picture Colleen, 1/19/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils

Bridal Couture in Royal Palm Beach was amazing. Davita and her staff went above and beyond from the first visit all the way through the final fitting of my daughter’s wedding dress. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows

I said Yes to my perfect wedding dress at Bridal Couture of the palm Beaches!
Davita is very professional, sweet and kind! She made me feel welcomed and very comfortable while recommending gowns according to my body type, the wedding venue. etc.
I highly recommend this store for the atmosphere, the wide selection, the great customer service and affordable prices you won't find anywhere else!
Alicia Santini

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Davita is such a nice and caring women. She gave a lot of attention to myself and my family. She was extremely patient with me too and took an hour and a half to help me find the dress that I never thought of and it absolutely amazes me!! I love my dress!! I even cried and did not expect too! She did a phenomenal job. Also, this was the only bridal shop I went to and found my dress the first day shopping. Her reviews were on point. Go to her if you want one on one attention and genuine care for you as a bride. HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Kannia, 6/4/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only

Davita was so professional and she was very kind. I loved the service here and I would definitely recommend anyone here. I am so happy I found this place and her because I know I made the perfect choice and I felt very comfortable and confident with my choice of dress, all thanks to Davita.

Profile Picture Valeria, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Davita and her team are simply amazing.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only

Davita was amazing! The dress selection was broad for the size of the shop and the intimate atmosphere was lovely. I had just come from a crowded chain bridal store so walking into here felt so calming. Even though it was only the second shop I'd visited and I didn't expect to find the one, I found my dream dress here!

Profile Picture Kristin, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils
0.0

Barely walked into the front door of the business without the person behind the desk excibiting cold unwelcoming unprofessional attitude. Explained we didn't have an appointment at this time. The person asked who was the bride, handed a card and said to go to the website. Buying a wedding dress is an emotional experience already. I just wish she used that negative engery to actually help a customer rather than making them feel uncomfortable.

Profile Picture Rachael, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress from here was absolutely stunning! They were so friendly and helpful and made my dress shopping experience pleasant and stress free! I loved coming for every fitting and felt so welcome and comfortable. Thank you guys for everything!!! Get your dress here and you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Flower Girls, Alterations, Appts. Only

Truly a great experience! Davita is very knowledgeable and passionate at what she does. 100% recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Claudia, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't explain how welcomed and comfortable I felt in this store. Davita was so helpful and professional. I found my wedding dress within 30 minutes. I highly recommend this place

Profile Picture graciela, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Veils

Don't spend any time going anywhere else,we spent so much time trying to find a dress,nothing compared to Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches,go straight to them! They have amazing dresses and the staff and owner were very nice and helpful.We absolutely loved our experience at Bridal Couture,we would definitely recommend it!

Profile Picture Stephenne, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches has been truly amazing. I don't even know where to begin. The moment I walked into the door I was greeted by the owner and stylist Davita. Davita took so much time giving me personalized styling to help me find the perfect wedding dress. The dresses she has are beautiful and affordable. My experience and journey of finding my wedding gown was so special and Davita helped make it unforgettable. I love this bridal boutique so much I insisted that my bridesmaids purchase their dresses here too. I absolutly would recommend shopping for your wedding gown at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Davita was absolutely amazing! I was so extremely nervous to start looking for a wedding dress that I had put it off for so long. Davita made me feel so comfortable and truly like a princess. It's nice that there is only one bride shopping at a time, so her attention is focused only on helping you find the perfect dress! I never felt rushed or pressured. I honestly could not have pictured a better experience. Not only did I say yes to the dress, but so did my bridesmaids and my mother. She truly knows what she is doing. Can't wait for my dress to come in and go back!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only

Davita and her team were amazing. I had been to quite a few other bridal salons prior to Bridal Couture and never found "the one." Davita knew exactly the kind of dress I was envisioning and I found my dress quickly after that. My dress and alterations came out perfectly! I highly recommend this store for those looking to find their perfect dress.

Profile Picture Danielle , 10/8/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations

I had an amazing experience shopping for my wedding gown at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. I even said yes to the dress!! I came to the shop with my mom, grandma, future mother-in-law, aunt, and 2 of my best friends. We had the entire shop to ourselves for our appointment, which was such an amazing experience! The room is very comfortable for your guests to sit in and watch you try on your gowns on a raised platform in front of a 3-way mirror. Davita was extremely kind and professional throughout my appointment. Every gown she recommended I try on was so beautiful and elegant. I ended up having "that moment" where you just know it is your perfect dress in one of Davita's selections for me. And the price was also affordable. Overall, I would highly recommend Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. Davita has amazing opinions and was very kind, and you could tell she was very experienced. I truly felt treated like a special bride and like a valued customer! Her alterations specialist is also great to work with, and made sure my wedding dress fit me perfectly for my wedding day.

Profile Picture Gabi , 7/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Bride

If you are looking for a heartfelt experience and the perfect dress, I encourage you to visit Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. Davita is amazing! She was exceptional at brining my vision to life. Her staff is amazing as well. Very friendly and professional.

Profile Picture amanda, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

Absolutely loved my experience there! Made me feel so comfortable and helped me feel beautiful for my big day next year! Prices are amazing and the dress quality great! A must go to before going anywhere else for your wedding dress!!! All the dresses are truly stunning!!! One on one, your their only appointment and they find the perfect dress for you!!!! ????

Profile Picture Kerri, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

i couldn't be more thrilled that I stumbled upon Davita and her bridal store. She truly made saying YES to the dress one of the best days of my life! I felt like a princess from the moment I walked in. My experiences at other bridal shops didn't even compare to this one! I will surely send any bride-to-be I know to see Davita! The dress selection, price point, and first class, personalized treatment were all amazing! Also, the dressing area really made you feel like a true princess - the way every bride-to-be should feel! Thank you, Davita!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

From the moment I walked in, I knew this was where I would find my dream dress. From the service, to the ambiance of the boutique and selections of dresses, it was perfect. Every dress I tried on was beautiful, but after only 45 minutes and 3 dresses, we saved the best for last and my fourth dress I said "yes" to! I discovered Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches online and read the amazing reviews and every review is true. If you're looking for a beautiful, welcoming, personable bridal shop to help in your wedding dress shopping experience, this is your place!
Thank you so much for all of your help and making my experience exactly as it should be. Can't wait to wear my beautiful gown on my big day!
Xoxo, Lauren

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely loved my experience at Bridal Couture! Davita me feel very comfortable and helped me find the perfect dress for my big day next year. A must go before any where else for your wedding dress. Prices and dress quality are amazing. I would recommend it 100%.

Profile Picture Judith, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I said yes to the dress here. They have an amazing selection of dresses at great price points. The dress came in perfectly and a few days before the promise date. It looked and felt amazing.

Profile Picture Marisa , 4/2/17, 3 Reviews