Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall Reviews

87 | Laurel, MD

87 Reviews for Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall

• Diane

Diane · Married on 10/10/2010

Christy was great, she was very patient with all the chaotic wedding stuff I had going on in the room. She even stayed to help my mom and matron of honor put my gown on!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Sally · Married on 07/25/2008

Christy did a wonderful job on my hair for my wedding day! She arrived on time and did not only my hair but four of my bridesmaids too! We all looked unique and special, and I was so lucky to have such a cheerful, positive stylist travel to my far away wedding site! You'd love to have her services at your wedding too!

Sent on 09/15/2009

Emily · Married on 07/26/2015

Christy and La'Kendra did the hair and make up for myself, my whole bridal party, and the mothers of the bride and groom. Christy was very helpful when some members of the party needed to be added for make up a couple of days prior to the wedding. The hair and make up looked amazing, and held up well the whole day. Our ceremony was at 5 pm, and our earliest hair appt was at 8 and earliest make up was at 10, so I was definitely worried about everything looking good when it was go time, but it was great!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2015

I went to Christy first for a hair cut, which I received many complements from friends and my fiance (now husband). She cut his hair and our one year daughter's hair -- all were flawless. Her communication via text, phone, and email help enable her to run proficient services and it's so nice to have a google calendar link that shows up in my phone for appointment reminders. Christy's at home salon is very nice and cozy. I was very worried because of the heat and outdoor atmosphere of my wedding that hair for myself and my bridal party would be a mess by the end of the evening. I'm happy to report that all hair and make-up still looked flawless at the end of the night. She really listened to my concerns and took extra care to make sure the girls got extra hair spray and that I was 100% happy with my hairstyle.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Overall very pleased with services. She did an excellent job on bride. A couple of the bridesmaids hair dos didn't hold up well but very professional and flexible and overall enjoyed our experience with Christy

Sent on 06/08/2016

Julie · Married on 09/11/2010

Christy was exceptionally easy to work with. I was a Philadelphia girl moving to North Carolina and getting married in Maryland. She was flexible in working with my crazy schedule and made sure we had a practice run and all needed supplies so that on "game day" we were set. Her prices are reasonable and her communication with her clients superb. I recommend her to any brides in the Baltimore/Eastern Shore area.

Sent on 09/30/2010

Christy was great to work with. She accommodated my large family and wedding party and did amazing things with everyone's hair. I loved my hair on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2013

Christy was hired for both bridal hair and makeup the morning of my wedding. She is great at responding to emails and questions very quickly. Christy also accommodated doing 2 more women's hair the day of the wedding when we had only asked the night before. She did a total of 3 up-do's (including 2 brides) and 2 simple styles. Both my hair and my wife's hair looked beautiful! The only regret I have was my makeup. I wanted flawless skin but of course I had a couple of zits/scabs on my face the day of the wedding. Christy did my eye makeup really well but did not cover my trouble areas around my mouth very well because she did more of a light/sheer look. Looking back I should have been more up front with my expectations of what I wanted because it was the one thing I was really self conscious of the day of my wedding. But years from now, I know I will only remember how happy I was on my wedding day and Christy help make it a bit less stressful!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Carrie · Married on 06/09/2018

3.0

Christy was great during the trial appointments and for the big day! She was able to not only do my hair and makeup, but she was able to do all of my bridesmaids and my mom! All you needed to do was show her a pic or give her an idea and she did the rest! She was timely and very professional. I would highly recommend Christy for your big day!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Christy was nice to work with. Her prices were great and she traveled to where we were getting ready which was very helpful. I had my hair and makeup done and one of my bridesmaids had her hair done too. I also had a hair trial appointment which is something I really recommend to everyone. I'll be honest after seeing the pictures she took from my hair trial I was a bit worried. The samples didn't look anything like what I was going for or what the pictures I had brought with me looked like. But I contacted her with my concerns along with some additional pictures and she assured me that it wouldn't be a problem. In the end, I was very happy with how both my hair and my bridesmaids hair turned out (both hair styles held up for the entire day even with lots of dancing). She did a beautiful job with my make up too (it was definitely with it not to have to worry about doing my own makeup). She also gave me a cute gift bag/emergency kit which came in handy.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Bruce · Married on 07/24/2010

We were happy with the styling that Christy did and it was great to have someone come to my home so that it wasn't yet another place to run around to on my wedding day. She came with enough time to get everyone's hair styled in time. She brought extra hair accessories which my flower girl fell in love with, however, it did add additional cost which I hadn't planned on.

Sent on 08/11/2010

Karina · Married on 10/22/2010

3.5
      3.5

The trail service was great. The day of the wedding she arrived on time as expected but took forever with my mom. It did not turn out as we tought! by the end of the wedding night, it had fallen apart. Plus she was backed up 30 minutes. Which made us late to my wedding. My hair on the other hand was great. Make up was ok. Pricing was ok. She's a very nice peron, and did apoligize for running late.

Sent on 10/27/2010