Bridal Center JP Reviews

103 | Andover, MA

103 Reviews for Bridal Center JP

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

We are so grateful for JP Michael! Our ceremony was so beautiful, JP Michael did such an amazing job! He made the process of putting together our ceremony so easy and was readily available any time we needed help. We couldn’t have asked for a better JP (just thinking of that day makes me smile)!! JP Michael, thank you so much for making our ceremony special. We couldn’t have done it without you!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Susan · Married on 06/29/2018

We could not have been happier to have JP Greg Landry officiate our wedding ceremony! Prior to the wedding day, he took time to meet with my husband and me to gain an understanding of our vision for the ceremony, and we felt so comfortable and at ease in his presence. It was very clear that he wanted to make us happy and he provided several “draft ceremonies” incorporating our ideas and his truly beautiful words so that we could tweak the ceremony to be totally unique.

When the ceremony finally arrived, JP Greg was so incredible! He was a beam of light, and seemed truly happy to be there (despite the 95 degrees plus humidity at an outdoor ceremony). He spoke beautifully, adding laughter and emotion to every word. Our guests are still talking about our ceremony today and it is by far our favorite part of the day. We cannot thank him enough and would highly recommend Bridal Center JP.

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2018

Furey Tale Wedding

We had Greg as our officiant and he was AWESOME!! He made it so personable and perfect. He certainly made our day into our unique fureytale. It was a sweet beginning to our happily ever after!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2018

I wish I could give them 100000 stars!!!!! I contacted the Bridal Center because I saw so many good reviews. Justice Michael and I were e-mailing back and fourth and spoke over the phone shortly after. Unfortunately, he wasn't available to marry us - but Justice Greg was! I knew the second we met with Justice Greg, which was just about a year prior, that he would be the perfect fit. He helped us customize our ceremony to everything and anything we wanted. His presence is so calming and he really is just SO nice! I even asked him if he wouldn't mind stepping to the side once he announced us husband and wife (because I'm obsessed with pictures and wanted the perfect one) and he was totally fine with it! I felt bad even asking, but he understood and did just that! I He made our wedding so memorable. The ceremony was better than I could have imagined. I HIGHLY recommend the Bridal Center JP's!

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2018

JP Michael

We loved having JP Michael for our ceremony. When meeting with Michael, we loved how he went through the different options for our ceremony and how we could personalize these options to make it perfect for us. We didn’t want just another generic ceremony, and Michael helped guide us throw planning and adding special touches to make it special to us. He was kind, efficient, and delivered our ceremony perfectly.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Ephraim · Married on 05/19/2018

JP Michael Capozzi officiated our wedding at Ipswich CC May 19, 2018. Michael is a top notch human being and very caring person who applies his craft flawlessly. He was very open minded to our requests and never tried to make our day about himself. Michael reminded us that this was our day and our ceremony should reflect who we were not what others expected of us. There will never be a JP that matches the sincerity and care that Michael possesses and applies to your special day. My wife and I would definitely recommend Michael to anyone whether its a simple ceremony or a lavish wedding.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Richard · Married on 05/11/2018

Michael was our JP at our wedding on 05/12/2018. He was excellent ... very easy to work with to plan our ceremony. He responded to email quickly and always had thoughtful suggestions. On the day of the wedding, he was great. When my wife and I were doing our rounds at our reception, we heard from multiple guests that our ceremony was "the best they had ever seen".

One more thing to mention, I liked how he reached out to our guitarist a few days before our wedding to make sure they were on the same page for cues in the ceremony to start playing music. If you are looking for a JP, I would definitely recommend Justice Michael.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Amy · Married on 04/29/2018

Michael was easy to work with from the first time we met him- He went over the options for the ceremony and explained how we could tailor it to our liking. He provides multiple options for each part of the ceremony to choose from. We took his basic formatting and a lot of his wording and editted it to make it fitting for us. We also added a section and asked for his help with it and he was happy to help. He called a month before the ceremony and went over some details with me and then emailed the week before the ceremony to confirm. He was at the venue early to coordinate with my musician and wedding coordinator. The ceremony went perfectly.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Kirk · Married on 02/03/2018

Finding an officiant for our wedding fell on me, and as a professional procrastinator I waited until the last possible minute. Justice Greg and Justice Michael were accommodating, supportive, and flexible with us throughout the process. Best of all, these guys were superheroes when unexpected circumstances threatened to derail our planning the day of the our ceremony!! We are happy to have found Justice Greg and Justice Michael and would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Aileen · Married on 11/11/2017

Justice Michael E. Capozzi was an absolute pleasure to work with. He took the time to go through everything in detail, and helped us put together a beautiful ceremony. Justice Michael knows it all and is happy to pass on his expertise to you to make sure your day goes flawlessly.
    Thank you again for everything Justice Michael, we really appreciate it!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Mariana · Married on 10/14/2017

Justice Michael married us on 10/14/2017. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and we could not be happier with our choice. Thank you for making our ceremony special, unique and completely memorable. We couldn't have done it without you! Thank you!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

Justice Greg was so wonderful to work with! He made the whole process very simple and was incredibly responsive to any questions we had. He also went above and beyond the day of the wedding. He arrived very early (which certainly helps calm brides' nerves!) and helped to coordinate with family members who were participating in the ceremony. He even helped calm my 9 year old nephew's nerves about carrying the rings! The ceremony went flawlessly and he even was able to add in little humor by adlibbing about some unexpected activity (helicopters flying overhead!). It was a pleasure to work with Justice Greg and I'd highly recommend him to couples getting married.

Sent on 03/16/2018
  • JennV

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Justice Michael was beyond helpful. He allowed us to personalize our ceremony by giving us a guideline and then rearranging certain aspects to make it our own. On our big day, my husband was anxious at the altar but Justice Michael helped ease his nerves before the ceremony began. I'd recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Devyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Justice Greg was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! My wedding was on 9/30/17. He was very clear, well spoken and professional. I was so nervous but he made everything calm. I love how you can customize your ceremony to make it unique the way you want it. The best part is that he said a verse in Portuguese and surprised my husband's family which is a memory I will never forget! He is the best and would recommend him to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I were married on September 23, 2017 by Justice Michael. We had such an amazing experience working with him from the time we met to the very last picture with him at the wedding. We had an instant connection with Justice Michael and knew he was the JP we wanted for our wedding. During our first meeting, he explained every aspect of how he would perform the wedding and was up front with everything. This put my mind at ease because just speaking with him, my husband and I knew we were well cared for. We chose to do a custom wedding which allowed us to be in control of how the ceremony will be performed. Justice Michael worked with us every step of the way from sending us reminders about getting our marriage license to editing our ceremony to make it perfect. On the day of the wedding, Justice Michael did an amazing job. Our ceremony was so personal and heartfelt. This was exactly what my husband and I had imagined for our wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests about how touched and unique our ceremony was. Justice Michael truly made it a magical day and we could not have asked for a better JP. It was a pleasure working with him every step of the way. Thank you, Justice Michael, for everything.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Bridal Center JP's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You and Frank chose some wonderful passages and helped create those special moments. All the best for a long and happy marriage!

Joan · Married on 09/10/2017

Person person to marry my Wife and I. Professional, responsive, funny. Best JP ever!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

We had Justice Greg as our JP for our 9/9/17 wedding and we couldn't be happier! Right from the very start, we were so pleased with how things were going. We met with him in person and he was incredibly friendly and very receptive to what we wanted for our wedding. He stayed in touch with us right up through the day of the wedding to make sure our ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it. We couldn't have asked for more - we loved Justice Greg!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Mary · Married on 09/08/2017

We are so happy that we chose Justice Michael as our officiant! He made the whole process very easy to create a customized ceremony when we didn't even know where to begin. We love how it turned out and would recommend Justice Michael to anyone that wants a stress free ceremony!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Amy · Married on 09/03/2017

Justice Greg is absolutely amazing to work with! Thank you for professionalism and guidance during my sisters wedding! The ceremony was perfect, all our family and friends loved it. It was a pleasure to meet you and work with you... thank you.

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2017

JP Michael made my husband and I feel at ease during a stressful time. The ceremony was one thing I didn't have to worry about. JP Michael was so helpful and caring thank you!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Choosing a JP that felt right was no easy task. We contacted many different JPs before finding Bridal Center. We worked with Greg Landry who was simply fantastic. He was kind and fun to work with and the ceremony was perfect! He was flexible with our needs and easy to communicate with throughout the entire process! I would highly recommend Greg and Bridal Center JP!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Liz · Married on 08/17/2017

Justice Michael went above and beyond to ensure our ceremony was perfect. He honestly felt like a member of our family, rather than a stranger we had hired for the most important day of our life! Our friends and family approached us after the ceremony, complimenting Michael and his amazing job. Justice Michael has an incredibly warm spirit, and really set the loving, fun vibe that our ceremony embraced. His flexibility and willingness to create a ceremony that is truly personalized is amazing. We highly recommend JP Michael. Look no further, you've found your officiant! Thank you JP Michael!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I had Justice Greg for our wedding on August 12, 2017. He was absolutely wonderful and we couldn't have asked for anyone better! He was super responsive to my questions in the months leading up to the wedding and also incredibly helpful when we were looking for assistance choosing readings for our ceremony. He provided us with many choices and allowed us to personalize our ceremony to be the way we wanted it. I will definitely be recommending Justice Greg to our family and friends!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Leo · Married on 08/11/2017

Greg Landry was incredible! From the moment we met him, he made it easy for us. He had a bunch of great ideas and he helped us customize our ceremony. On the day of the wedding it was great to see him all smiling and calm. He walked us through the process right before. The ceremony was very smooth, touching and personal. We loved it! And so did our guests. Thank you, Greg

Sent on 10/16/2017

JoAnne · Married on 07/29/2017

Justice Michael was amazing to work with! He was incredibly helpful when it came to planning our ceremony. My husband and I were able to plan every last detail of the ceremony with Michael's help. Michael has a way of making everyone feel comfortable and making the nerves of your wedding day disappear. He also has a great sense of humor and is able to incorporate that into the ceremony if the bride and groom are interested. We absolutely loved working with him every step of the way!

Sent on 08/18/2017