Bridal Center JP Reviews

103 Reviews for Bridal Center JP

• Daniella

Daniella Mariel Weidberg · Married on 04/05/2019

Great experience!

My husband and I recently got married and Michael Capozzi was our officiant for our wedding, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. It was a pleasure working with Justice Michael, he made sure everything went smoothly and he was so kind since day one. Thank you for everything Michael and for being part of our special day, we recommend you 100000%.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Jason Yaffe · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding combination of love & laughter!!!

We had JP Michael officiate our wedding in Boston and could not have asked for a better experience. From our first meeting, JP Michael helped us to create the perfect ceremony to suit our vision. He was very professional, easy to work with, and provided great guidance throughout the process. We appreciated the template he gave us to use as a starting point, which allowed us to customize the ceremony while keeping tried-and-true traditional ceremony elements. Furthermore, he created a perfect balance of love and laughter during the ceremony - cracking a few jokes to help us even when we both started to tear up! We cannot thank JP Michael enough!!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Stephanie Polak · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

Justice Greg Landry officiated our wedding ceremony and we could not have been happier with the entire evening. Despite a Nor' Easter on our wedding day, Greg showed up early and was very organized and professional. Greg's warm, kind personality helped ease any anxiety my husband or I had before and during the ceremony. I will definitely recommend Greg to any and all of my friends planning to get married in the future!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Matthew

Matthew T Torrisi · Married on 10/20/2018

Our Wedding Ceremony with Greg Landry, JP

My wife and I had the pleasure of being married by Justice Greg Landry. Greg was not only gracious and professional, but also brought his own unique touch of humor as well. He made everyone at our event feel comfortable and welcomed. He walked my wife and I through the entire ceremony and ensured we did not mess anything up (which knowing me I would have certainly stumbled somewhere). We wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that there is not a better JP to have at a wedding event. We would highly recommend Greg to all in need of a JP.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Keri

Keri · Married on 10/13/2018

Justice Mike

Justice Michael officiated our wedding at the doubletree in andover this October. He made the experience so easy and carefree which was what we were looking for. We were able to personalized the ceremony so that it fit our personalities. We recieved so many compliments from our guests about how much they liked him and their experience. He was wonderful!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Becky · Married on 10/06/2018

So warm and professional

Justice Greg was so wonderful! He worked with us to create a truly personalized and lovely wedding ceremony. He worked with us every step of the way to make sure we did everything we needed to and to make sure that we had the best day possible. So amazing!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Tony D · Married on 10/05/2018

Fantastic Wedding Ceremony

Justice Michael Capozzi was awesome to work with and delivered a fantastic wedding ceremony for us! When we first met Michael we honestly were not even looking for a JP, but he immediately won us over and we knew we didn't need to look anywhere else. The best part of working with Michael was he first and foremost wanted the ceremony to be solely ours. There was never any pressure to do things one way or another, the entire ceremony was customizable and we were really able to make it our own. His demeanor and delivery during the ceremony was spot on and made for a truly memorable day for us. I highly recommend Michael for you JP needs and you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Elise · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved Justice Greg!! He performed our ceremony this fall - and it was absolutely perfect. He is kind, thoughtful, flexible, and covers all of the bases. He did a consultation with us and provided us with excellent starting points for a ceremony script and vows and worked with us to customize everything exactly how we wanted it. He even had a list of readings for us to look at and pick from if we desired - we picked two of these. He also had options to look at for unity ceremonies. With all that said, these were all suggestions and starting points and he would have been happy to have used anything we provided. During our last week of planning up to our wedding I was a ball of stress and some other vendor calls were making me a little nervous...but when we got to my final check-in call with Greg he was anticipating questions I had before I even asked them! He really had thought of everything and I felt so much better about our big day after getting off of that final check-in call. The day of - Greg delivered a beautiful ceremony that was genuine and heart-felt. Thank you Greg!! Picking him as our JOP was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made and I 100% recommend him.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Justice of the Peace

Justice Michael officiated our wedding this September at the Bostonian Hotel. From our very first meeting he made us feel comfortable and at ease. He helped us customize our ceremony so it felt like us and made our day so special. And the day of our wedding he helped go over the details of the ceremony with my husband so he felt comfortable. We couldn’t stop smiling! Before the ceremony even our wedding coordinator told me how helpful and kind our JP was! Thank you JP Michael!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Brook G · Married on 09/28/2018

Justice Greg was great!

Justice Greg officiated our wedding this past September and we are so thrilled with how smoothly everything went on our big day thanks to his help! Throughout the whole process Greg was very friendly and responsive while we were planning our ceremony. He provided a rough draft to work from, which was a huge help since we had no idea where to start, and it was awesome how excited and supportive he was when we wanted to make changes to make it our own. It's clear that Greg has a lot of fun doing what he does, and he made us feel special and prioritized every step of the way. Thank you so much, Greg! :)

Sent on 11/14/2018

colleen · Married on 09/15/2018

We were married by Justice Greg among close family and friends in the quaint setting of our backyard this summer. Justice Greg was simply amazing through and through. The contract was comprehensive and vow selections were on point and thoughtful. We chose a unique community vow, requiring the participation of our guests in a fun way that was enjoyable to all, including the children. We were very pleased with Justice Greg!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Bridal Center JP's reply:

Thank you so much for this glowing review, Colleen! I'm so glad you thought our ceremony template was comprehensive and on point for your needs. Many years of happiness to you and James!

Patrick · Married on 09/09/2018

My wife and I were very happy with Justice Michael. He speaks very well, acts professionally, and definitely knows how to do his job. When we first met with Michael, he gave us an outline of the ceremony and told us to make any changes we wanted. We loved how free we were to modify the wording, and to change, add, or remove sections entirely. Justice Michael helped make our wedding absolutely incredible, and we would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Andrew Brodeur · Married on 09/07/2018

Awesome Justice!

We had the pleasure of having Justice Michael be the officiant at our wedding last month at The Tewksbury Country Club. From the day we met with him, Justice Michael was welcoming and put our minds at ease that our ceremony would be flawless. He was very accommodating and thorough as he went through every detail of the ceremony and let us edit sections as we please. Even the day of the wedding, right before the ceremony, he was joking with me and making me feel at ease before a major event. The ceremony went perfect and we couldn't have been happier. We highly recommend Justice Michael to anyone looking for a JP! Thanks Michael!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Top Notch Service

Michael was great, quick to respond, easy to work with, very professional, a very eloquent speaker everyone enjoyed the ceremony. Thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 09/01/2018

Best of the best

There were 2 things I waited to book because I was so nervous about finding the right person - JP and DJ. The JP is really the only person who has the ability to make your ceremony not boring and worth reliving. After speaking with justice Michael on the phone, I was sold. He knows his lines so well that he can repeat them over the phone without even looking at anything. Beyond that - he will really do whatever you want. He sends you some ideas and then you have freedom to do whatever you want and we basically wrote our own ceremony. He delivered our ceremony as if he had it memorized. He is funny when he can be and serious when he should be. We are interfaith but not religious and didn’t want any extras and felt like we may not have enough to fill the time. Michael made slight changes where needed and reassured us that it would be perfect and it sure was. He is a gem and truly the best of the best. Thank you Michael!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Mike · Married on 08/25/2018

Incredible wedding experience

What an amazing professional! A student of the industry, extremely personable and easy to work with. Great sense of humor, great direction. Really allows your creativity to come through the ceremony and helps guide you through the process. We would highly recommend using Michael's services. He was truly incredible.

Sent on 10/28/2018

May · Married on 08/18/2018

JP Michael Capozzi was our officiant for our wedding at Andover Country Club this past August and we could not be happier with our choice! He made the ceremony portion of our wedding flawless by allowing us to personalize the ceremony as we wanted. When we first met with him about one year before the wedding, he was kind and polite as we went over all the ceremony options in detail. We had guests telling us he was one of the best JPs they have seen/witnessed! We highly recommend JP Michael for wedding ceremonies as we are extremely thankful that he made our ceremony so special, heartfelt and unforgettable. Thank you JP Michael!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Maribel · Married on 08/17/2018

Damian and I were happy to have had Michael Capozzi marry us on 08/17/2018. From the moment we met him he was very inviting, kind, patient and helpful. He took his time to get to know us and what we really wanted for our ceremony. He even allowed us to make our own “lip sing” vows. I can tell he was entertained while listening to our vows. He made everything so relaxed and performed a wonderful wedding ceremony. . I would highly endorse Michael Capozzi, if you are planning a wedding in the NH MA area..

Sent on 09/04/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/11/2018

Pick Justice Michael!

Justice Michael Capozzi is amazing! We were originally nervous about making this decision of who our JP would be since its such a critical part of the wedding but the second we met Justice Michael, we knew he was the perfect choice. He made us feel welcome and comfortable. I loved how he truly cared about making our ceremony our own and let us customize how we wanted it.

The day of the wedding was more than we could ask for! I never had to worry about anything and he was always there when we need him. I would HIGHLY recommend Justice Michael for your wedding services!

Sent on 10/23/2018

jillian · Married on 08/11/2018

Nothing short of perfect!

JP Greg Landry was perfect! From the minute we met him we knew that he would be the one to do our ceremony. He worked with us along the way to make sure our ceremony was everything we hoped it would be! And it really exceeded all expectations. He was friendly and you could tell he had a true passion for what he is doing! Our families loved him and could not stop talking about how great he made our ceremony! We really cannot thank him enough.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

We are so happy we had JP Michael Capozzi to officiate our wedding! He listened to all of our concerns and preferences, and always responded to our emails/calls very quickly. He was professional, well-dressed, well-spoken, and kind during our rehearsal and ceremony. He truly put us at ease, and we can't thank him enough for helping to make our wedding so special!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 07/21/2018

We couldn't have been happier to have JP Michael officiate our wedding. His personality and sense of humor are both awesome. He's great in front of a crowd. Our guests loved him and so did we. The first time we met with him he sat down with us, walked us through various templates for how the ceremony could go, and made sure we were totally comfortable with the process. Ultimately, he let us know that we could add, delete, or edit the details of the ceremony however we wanted, which allowed us to really make it special. He was always incredibly kind, professional, and easy to work with. He was both patient with us and quick to respond to any questions that came up as we were changing things here or there with our ceremony in the months leading up to the wedding. It couldn't have been a better experience.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Julie · Married on 07/21/2018

We can't say enough good things about our experience with Justice Michael. He has been in the wedding industry for decades and his experience shows. He helped us craft the perfect wedding ceremony that far surpassed our expectations. The ceremony was personal and beautiful and received countless complements from our guests. Justice Michael was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, he is highly professional and extremely kind. We're so thankful we found him!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

Michael is amazing. I was an out of town bride which made everything so much harder. Michael made things that much easier. I never once worried about my ceremony because i know that JP Michael had it under control. His calm nature made me feel so much more relaxed during my ceremony and his words brought the entire room to tears. He is incredibly accommodating, honest and helpful. My husband and I could not be more happy that he was apart of our day. He was incredible from the first conversation we had with him up until our last hug. I cannot recommend him enough. Any bride would be incredibly lucky to have him be apart of their day!!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Brianna · Married on 07/07/2018

We are so grateful that we chose Bridal Center JP for our wedding on 7/7/18. Justice Greg Landry officiated our ceremony, and he did an amazing job. From the very beginning, we felt well taken care of and felt as though Greg wanted to make our wedding vows special and unique, and that is exactly what he did! We would highly recommend Bridal Center JP to anyone. They are kind, and caring, professionals! Thanks again JP Greg Landry, our day was amazing! Brianna and Aaron Chamberland

Sent on 07/13/2018