Bridal Center JP Reviews

Bridal Center JP 6
Bridal Center JP 7

Jason · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Mike was amazing!!

We met with Justice Mike for our consultation! We had such a good time talking we were there for almost 3 hours. Justice Mike is so easy to talk to, and funny as well. They have it set up that it is so simple to modify and make it all about us, and most importantly what makes us us!!! He enjoyed getting to know us and what we were about to make our day special!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Bridal Center JP's reply:

Record breaking first meeting with a great couple who felt like old friends from the get go. Also very honored and flattered to receive this surprise review a year before I perform the wedding! Thank you!

Christin · Married on 10/12/2019

Best JP ever!

Justice Michael is amazing. He is well knowledge and knows the business well. He was very accommodating. It was so easy to tailor your ceremony the way you want it. I would recommend him to marry any couple.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2019

For a Perfect, Personal Ceremony- Justice Michael Capozzi!

We could not have chosen a better JP for our wedding on September 14th, 2019 than Justice Michael! Throughout the entire process, he was calm, positive, informative and funny- making us feel completely comfortable with the ceremony and how it would flow. I wanted to customize our ceremony but didn't know where to start. Not only did Justice Michael work with me to create a ceremony I loved, he truly made my groom and I, along with our guests, feel the love the entire time. He even had some funny and quick-witted comments off-the-cuff that made everyone laugh. Justice Michael was available to talk via email, phone or even text, and was nice enough to proactively reach out about things like our marriage license and even shot me a sweet text the week of our wedding to let me know everything was good to go and was going to be perfect- which I REALLY needed at that time. If you're looking for a professional who knows and LOVES their job and will help you create the ceremony of your dreams, look no further!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Bridal Center JP 8

Meredith Sheedy · Married on 08/24/2019

The best JP a Bride & Groom could ask for

My husband and I had Justice Michael as our JP for our ceremony this past August. When we had our first meeting with him we knew we wanted to book him right away. Justice Michael was very knowledgable in his work and made the process very easy. He emailed us in word format a 9 page template of the ceremony and allowed us to edit it any way that we wanted to. I had emailed him numerous questions as it was my first marriage and he responded and clarified everything to me very promptly. Justice Michael took the time to get to know us as a couple and actually knew the lines he was going to say instead of just reading from a book. He gave us the option to have my grandfather who is a Reverend to do two readings for us during the ceremony and also took the time to chat with him a bit. Justice Michael is a very professional easy going man and it was a joy to work with him. We had so many outstanding compliments on our ceremony. We were a couple that didn't just want the I do I do for a ceremony and its over. We wanted a ceremony that everyone would remember and talk about and we owe it all to him. I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • James

James Daniels · Married on 07/20/2019

Bridal Center JP

Justice of the peace Michael was very professional and awesome at the same time.
    After the ceremony was over, my new wife and I had several of our guests come up to us and tell us how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Justice Michael did a wonderful job. Not to mention he can cut a mean rug to Stevie Wonder's song (Signed Sealed Delivered). We enjoyed a wonderful experience and now have a great memory of our ceremony. I would recommend Bridal Center JP in a heartbeat for anyone getting married and searching for a justice of the peace!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Bridal Center JP 9
  • Arlene

Arlene Oberes · Married on 07/14/2019

Best day ever!

If you are planning to hire an officiant I highly recommend this company and look for Justice Michael Capozzi. I couldn't ask for the best officiant in the area. JP Mike was there not just to officiate but also to make the ceremony fun! During the ceremony at OceanView of Nahant a party boat passed by and they were drinking and cheering us, it was awkward but then JP Mike is so quick to react and said 'I remember my first beer' that just took the awkward moment into something really funny and memorable. I love the fact that you can customize your own ceremony and with the template that they provide it's easy to add or remove parts that you like or don't like. JP Mike is a sweetheart! the phone call and the meeting in person with was great and we easily got a connection.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Bridal Center JP 10
    Bridal Center JP 11

Adrienne Helmick · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly recommended!

JP Michael was amazing and I am so glad we chose him to officiate our wedding! He listened to what we wanted and because of him our ceremony was PERFECT. He was also available to come to our rehearsal, which was a huge help. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • sambowie1997

Samantha · Married on 06/15/2019

Michael is such a great guy!

We got to customize our ceremony and he made the day perfect!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Erika · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely incredible experience!

We had Justice Michael Capozzi as our JP for our wedding and there aren't enough words to describe how amazing he has been throughout this whole process. From our first encounter, he was extremely welcoming and friendly. He walked us through all of our options for our ceremony and made the whole experience so effortless and stress free. He was extremely responsive from the very beginning and did everything he could to make the ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be. After the wedding, we came back from our honeymoon and found out that the post office lost the marriage certificate that he mailed the day after our wedding. I called Michael to tell him and he took it upon himself to physically drive to our town to sign a new one in person. He consistently went above and beyond and we couldn't have asked for a better JP. If we could give him six stars we would. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Oteri · Married on 05/31/2019

Great experience

We had Justice Greg marry us and he was so easy to work with. He made us feel so comfortable and was extremely helpful with planning our ceremony. Would highly recommend !

Sent on 08/13/2019

Datda · Married on 05/25/2019

Helpful, Professional, Relaxed

Working with Justice Justin Pare was great. He answered all our questions and concerns. My fiance and I was unsure about the timeline if we would have enough to do the Sand Ceremony and say our vows. JP Justin explained everything clearly to us and made us comfortable. It all worked out in the end and had plenty of time. JP Justin has a calm, relaxed demeanor that helped us stay calm.

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Bridal Center JP 12
    Bridal Center JP 13
    Bridal Center JP 14

Lisa Hines · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent Service

Justice Michael was excellent. We highly recommend him. Very professional and courteous. Really prompt with email/phone responses.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2019

Thank you Justice Greg!!!

My husband and I got married on 4/27/19 at the Crowne Plaza in Woburn. We had Justice Greg and from the minute we first met with him, we felt comfortable. He was so easy to work with and knew exactly what kind of ceremony we were looking for (short and sweet). We were able to personalize our ceremony and the process was a breeze. I highly recommend using Bridal Center JP. They were fabulous and I can't say enough about them. Thank you again Justice Greg!!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Bridal Center JP 15
    Bridal Center JP 16
  • Daniella

Daniella Mariel Weidberg · Married on 04/05/2019

Great experience!

My husband and I recently got married and Michael Capozzi was our officiant for our wedding, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. It was a pleasure working with Justice Michael, he made sure everything went smoothly and he was so kind since day one. Thank you for everything Michael and for being part of our special day, we recommend you 100000%.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Jason Yaffe · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding combination of love & laughter!!!

We had JP Michael officiate our wedding in Boston and could not have asked for a better experience. From our first meeting, JP Michael helped us to create the perfect ceremony to suit our vision. He was very professional, easy to work with, and provided great guidance throughout the process. We appreciated the template he gave us to use as a starting point, which allowed us to customize the ceremony while keeping tried-and-true traditional ceremony elements. Furthermore, he created a perfect balance of love and laughter during the ceremony - cracking a few jokes to help us even when we both started to tear up! We cannot thank JP Michael enough!!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Stephanie Polak · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

Justice Greg Landry officiated our wedding ceremony and we could not have been happier with the entire evening. Despite a Nor' Easter on our wedding day, Greg showed up early and was very organized and professional. Greg's warm, kind personality helped ease any anxiety my husband or I had before and during the ceremony. I will definitely recommend Greg to any and all of my friends planning to get married in the future!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Matthew

Matthew T Torrisi · Married on 10/20/2018

Our Wedding Ceremony with Greg Landry, JP

My wife and I had the pleasure of being married by Justice Greg Landry. Greg was not only gracious and professional, but also brought his own unique touch of humor as well. He made everyone at our event feel comfortable and welcomed. He walked my wife and I through the entire ceremony and ensured we did not mess anything up (which knowing me I would have certainly stumbled somewhere). We wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that there is not a better JP to have at a wedding event. We would highly recommend Greg to all in need of a JP.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Keri

Keri · Married on 10/13/2018

Justice Mike

Justice Michael officiated our wedding at the doubletree in andover this October. He made the experience so easy and carefree which was what we were looking for. We were able to personalized the ceremony so that it fit our personalities. We recieved so many compliments from our guests about how much they liked him and their experience. He was wonderful!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Becky · Married on 10/06/2018

So warm and professional

Justice Greg was so wonderful! He worked with us to create a truly personalized and lovely wedding ceremony. He worked with us every step of the way to make sure we did everything we needed to and to make sure that we had the best day possible. So amazing!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Tony D · Married on 10/05/2018

Fantastic Wedding Ceremony

Justice Michael Capozzi was awesome to work with and delivered a fantastic wedding ceremony for us! When we first met Michael we honestly were not even looking for a JP, but he immediately won us over and we knew we didn't need to look anywhere else. The best part of working with Michael was he first and foremost wanted the ceremony to be solely ours. There was never any pressure to do things one way or another, the entire ceremony was customizable and we were really able to make it our own. His demeanor and delivery during the ceremony was spot on and made for a truly memorable day for us. I highly recommend Michael for you JP needs and you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Elise · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved Justice Greg!! He performed our ceremony this fall - and it was absolutely perfect. He is kind, thoughtful, flexible, and covers all of the bases. He did a consultation with us and provided us with excellent starting points for a ceremony script and vows and worked with us to customize everything exactly how we wanted it. He even had a list of readings for us to look at and pick from if we desired - we picked two of these. He also had options to look at for unity ceremonies. With all that said, these were all suggestions and starting points and he would have been happy to have used anything we provided. During our last week of planning up to our wedding I was a ball of stress and some other vendor calls were making me a little nervous...but when we got to my final check-in call with Greg he was anticipating questions I had before I even asked them! He really had thought of everything and I felt so much better about our big day after getting off of that final check-in call. The day of - Greg delivered a beautiful ceremony that was genuine and heart-felt. Thank you Greg!! Picking him as our JOP was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made and I 100% recommend him.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Justice of the Peace

Justice Michael officiated our wedding this September at the Bostonian Hotel. From our very first meeting he made us feel comfortable and at ease. He helped us customize our ceremony so it felt like us and made our day so special. And the day of our wedding he helped go over the details of the ceremony with my husband so he felt comfortable. We couldn’t stop smiling! Before the ceremony even our wedding coordinator told me how helpful and kind our JP was! Thank you JP Michael!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Brook G · Married on 09/28/2018

Justice Greg was great!

Justice Greg officiated our wedding this past September and we are so thrilled with how smoothly everything went on our big day thanks to his help! Throughout the whole process Greg was very friendly and responsive while we were planning our ceremony. He provided a rough draft to work from, which was a huge help since we had no idea where to start, and it was awesome how excited and supportive he was when we wanted to make changes to make it our own. It's clear that Greg has a lot of fun doing what he does, and he made us feel special and prioritized every step of the way. Thank you so much, Greg! :)

Sent on 11/14/2018

colleen · Married on 09/15/2018

We were married by Justice Greg among close family and friends in the quaint setting of our backyard this summer. Justice Greg was simply amazing through and through. The contract was comprehensive and vow selections were on point and thoughtful. We chose a unique community vow, requiring the participation of our guests in a fun way that was enjoyable to all, including the children. We were very pleased with Justice Greg!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Bridal Center JP's reply:

Thank you so much for this glowing review, Colleen! I'm so glad you thought our ceremony template was comprehensive and on point for your needs. Many years of happiness to you and James!

Patrick · Married on 09/09/2018

My wife and I were very happy with Justice Michael. He speaks very well, acts professionally, and definitely knows how to do his job. When we first met with Michael, he gave us an outline of the ceremony and told us to make any changes we wanted. We loved how free we were to modify the wording, and to change, add, or remove sections entirely. Justice Michael helped make our wedding absolutely incredible, and we would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/02/2018