Bridal Center JP Reviews

103 | Andover, MA

103 Reviews for Bridal Center JP

Jason · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Mike was amazing!!

We met with Justice Mike for our consultation! We had such a good time talking we were there for almost 3 hours. Justice Mike is so easy to talk to, and funny as well. They have it set up that it is so simple to modify and make it all about us, and most importantly what makes us us!!! He enjoyed getting to know us and what we were about to make our day special!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Bridal Center JP's reply:

Record breaking first meeting with a great couple who felt like old friends from the get go. Also very honored and flattered to receive this surprise review a year before I perform the wedding! Thank you!
  • Emily

Emily Yetman · Married on 03/30/2020

JP Michael is the best!

JP Michael was the best! He answered all my questions and made the whole process easier than I ever could have imagined. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 02/29/2020

Original ceremony all with the help of Justice Greg

Justice Greg Landry performed our ceremony in October 2019. It was really important for my spouse and I to have a very original and personal ceremony. Greg provided an amazing ceremony script and was really flexible about the changes I made to it to make it more "us." During hectic wedding planning, he was truly a calming presence and performed our ceremony wonderfully. We had no microphone during our indoor ceremony and he was able to project well so that everyone could hear. Thank you so much Justice Greg for making our day so special!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Michelle buckley · Married on 01/18/2020

JP Michael is the best!

JP Michael was one of our favorite vendors and was so amazing to work with. His ceremony was from the heart and so special and I loved that we were able to customize it to us. JP Michael went above and beyond to help us with the wedding planning process. He checked in with us and was extremely responsive via email. When we decided last minute to add on uplighting, he made a wonderful recommendation that we booked. We are so thankful for JP Michael!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Brieanah · Married on 11/01/2019

An amazing experience and amazing man

I spoke with several JPs before the wedding just trying to find someone last minute since the wedding was just weeks away. Justice Michael called me to speak and I immediately knew I was ready to hire him. We live 2 hours away and didn’t get the chance to meet with him before the wedding. However, he spent those weeks texting, calling, and emailing with us to get a feel of who me and my husband were as people. Instead of getting the same run of the mill cold ceremony, we got something personalized and perfect for us. We laughed and cried during our ceremony and so did the guests. He wanted every ceremony to be memorable and special and ours truly was. Another thing to know about him is that every JP that emailed me back just sent their pricing requirements. Michael talked to me about who he is what he does and what we would like before even discussing the numbers, which meant a lot. He takes great pride in his work and loves what he does and it shows. If you’re in need of a JP you NEED to hire Michael. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/26/2019

Great choice for an officiant

We had the pleasure of having Michael Capozzi as our JP for our wedding in October. He was great to work with! Very nice, very organized and made sure we had the ceremony exactly as we wanted it. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a JP option.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Christin · Married on 10/12/2019

Best JP ever!

Justice Michael is amazing. He is well knowledge and knows the business well. He was very accommodating. It was so easy to tailor your ceremony the way you want it. I would recommend him to marry any couple.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 10/12/2019

Justice Greg was outstanding!

Booking Bridal Center JP was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding! Justice Greg Landry was the perfect officiant for my wedding and I am so thankful he married my husband and I! From the moment we met Greg, it felt like we had known him for years! He is such a kind and down to earth man. Greg made planning our ceremony a breeze. He provided templates of different styles for ceremonies and also different readings or unique things we could incorporate into our ceremony. Greg was also very flexible, he like us change or add whatever we wanted into our ceremony so we were able to completely customize it! On our wedding day before the ceremony, Greg was very calming and he helped to make us feel relaxed. During the actual ceremony, Greg was very professional and he had great public speaking abilities. He was loud, clear, and concise with his words. Greg made our ceremony feel very personalized, as if he knew my husband and I for a lifetime! When the ceremony was over, Greg was so happy and excited for my husband and I, and we all shared a nice bonding moment. If you are looking to have the perfect ceremony, you should definitely book Bridal Center JP! I can not recommend Justice Greg Landry enough as an officiant. Greg made our ceremony so beautiful, and it is a memory I will cherish for a lifetime! Thank you so much Justice Greg for everything!

Brian McConnell · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Justice in the State hands down

We were extremely lucky to have Justice Michael as our officiant on our special day. From the very first meeting, he had us sold. I knew that we both wanted him to be "the one" for us to tie the knot. After that first initial meeting, we walked out the door closing it behind me, I looked at my bride to be, now wife, and it was as if she read my mind saying before I could even have the chance that she wanted him to be the Justice of the Peace for our wedding day. He has tremendous amounts of experience and knowledge, making planning the ceremony swift and painless. It was definitely one less stress factor. He is a man who is here to ensure the bride and groom have nothing but that special day which is most certainly deserved. I Highly recommend Justice Michael if you want the job done right with perfection.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2019

For a Perfect, Personal Ceremony- Justice Michael Capozzi!

We could not have chosen a better JP for our wedding on September 14th, 2019 than Justice Michael! Throughout the entire process, he was calm, positive, informative and funny- making us feel completely comfortable with the ceremony and how it would flow. I wanted to customize our ceremony but didn't know where to start. Not only did Justice Michael work with me to create a ceremony I loved, he truly made my groom and I, along with our guests, feel the love the entire time. He even had some funny and quick-witted comments off-the-cuff that made everyone laugh. Justice Michael was available to talk via email, phone or even text, and was nice enough to proactively reach out about things like our marriage license and even shot me a sweet text the week of our wedding to let me know everything was good to go and was going to be perfect- which I REALLY needed at that time. If you're looking for a professional who knows and LOVES their job and will help you create the ceremony of your dreams, look no further!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kyrie

Kyrie Barchard · Married on 09/21/2019

Loved JP Michael!

My husband and I were so happy with our decision to have JP Michael Capozzi for our September 2019 wedding! He made planning our ceremony easy and stress-free and even had tips day of to keep our ceremony seamless and beautiful. Our day was perfect and we were so thrilled to have JP Michael as part of it!

• Steve

Steve Rizzi · Married on 09/15/2019

Justice Michael was Fantastic!

My wife and I got married in September at the Tupper Manor in Beverly. We hired great vendors to help us celebrate. What a great choice we made in hiring Justice Michael. He was very detailed, very thorough, and delivered a great ceremony sprinkled with humor. We live in Denver so we planned our wedding from a distance. We found that Justice Michael knew our photographers, our videographer, violinist, and our DJ well. 617 Weddings ( Jimmy Espo, John Laconte, and Russell Smith) was the vendor for DJ video and Photo. They all worked awesome together! Justice Michael made the creation of our ceremony simple! Our guests complimented us on how wonderful our ceremony was led by Justice Michael. We would strongly recommend him to anyone looking to make their special day perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Emily · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Experience !

We were so grateful for JP Michael and his support from the first meeting to our wedding day for seamlessly guiding us in creating a ceremony that all our guests reported loving! JP Michael was warm, affable, and set a calm tone for our ceremony! We recommend him for any couple!

Meredith Sheedy · Married on 08/24/2019

The best JP a Bride & Groom could ask for

My husband and I had Justice Michael as our JP for our ceremony this past August. When we had our first meeting with him we knew we wanted to book him right away. Justice Michael was very knowledgable in his work and made the process very easy. He emailed us in word format a 9 page template of the ceremony and allowed us to edit it any way that we wanted to. I had emailed him numerous questions as it was my first marriage and he responded and clarified everything to me very promptly. Justice Michael took the time to get to know us as a couple and actually knew the lines he was going to say instead of just reading from a book. He gave us the option to have my grandfather who is a Reverend to do two readings for us during the ceremony and also took the time to chat with him a bit. Justice Michael is a very professional easy going man and it was a joy to work with him. We had so many outstanding compliments on our ceremony. We were a couple that didn't just want the I do I do for a ceremony and its over. We wanted a ceremony that everyone would remember and talk about and we owe it all to him. I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/17/2019

Can not recommend more!

We recently got married at Birch Wood Vineyards in August 2019 and we had Justice Michael perform our ceremony. Throughout the entire process, Michael was so easy to work with, professional and genuinely kind. His ceremony was able to be completely customized to what we wanted which was wonderful. Our families loved the ceremony and we couldn’t have been happier with it! It was so nice to not have to worry about a thing working with Michael. We would absolutely recommend working with Michael!

Lydia · Married on 07/26/2019

Justice Michael

He's married all of my husbands cousins as well as us. He is amazing and very responsive!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • James

James Daniels · Married on 07/20/2019

Bridal Center JP

Justice of the peace Michael was very professional and awesome at the same time.
    After the ceremony was over, my new wife and I had several of our guests come up to us and tell us how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Justice Michael did a wonderful job. Not to mention he can cut a mean rug to Stevie Wonder's song (Signed Sealed Delivered). We enjoyed a wonderful experience and now have a great memory of our ceremony. I would recommend Bridal Center JP in a heartbeat for anyone getting married and searching for a justice of the peace!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Arlene

Arlene Oberes · Married on 07/14/2019

Best day ever!

If you are planning to hire an officiant I highly recommend this company and look for Justice Michael Capozzi. I couldn't ask for the best officiant in the area. JP Mike was there not just to officiate but also to make the ceremony fun! During the ceremony at OceanView of Nahant a party boat passed by and they were drinking and cheering us, it was awkward but then JP Mike is so quick to react and said 'I remember my first beer' that just took the awkward moment into something really funny and memorable. I love the fact that you can customize your own ceremony and with the template that they provide it's easy to add or remove parts that you like or don't like. JP Mike is a sweetheart! the phone call and the meeting in person with was great and we easily got a connection.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Adrienne Helmick · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly recommended!

JP Michael was amazing and I am so glad we chose him to officiate our wedding! He listened to what we wanted and because of him our ceremony was PERFECT. He was also available to come to our rehearsal, which was a huge help. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • sambowie1997

Samantha · Married on 06/15/2019

Michael is such a great guy!

We got to customize our ceremony and he made the day perfect!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Erika · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely incredible experience!

We had Justice Michael Capozzi as our JP for our wedding and there aren't enough words to describe how amazing he has been throughout this whole process. From our first encounter, he was extremely welcoming and friendly. He walked us through all of our options for our ceremony and made the whole experience so effortless and stress free. He was extremely responsive from the very beginning and did everything he could to make the ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be. After the wedding, we came back from our honeymoon and found out that the post office lost the marriage certificate that he mailed the day after our wedding. I called Michael to tell him and he took it upon himself to physically drive to our town to sign a new one in person. He consistently went above and beyond and we couldn't have asked for a better JP. If we could give him six stars we would. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Oteri · Married on 05/31/2019

Great experience

We had Justice Greg marry us and he was so easy to work with. He made us feel so comfortable and was extremely helpful with planning our ceremony. Would highly recommend !

Sent on 08/13/2019

Datda · Married on 05/25/2019

Helpful, Professional, Relaxed

Working with Justice Justin Pare was great. He answered all our questions and concerns. My fiance and I was unsure about the timeline if we would have enough to do the Sand Ceremony and say our vows. JP Justin explained everything clearly to us and made us comfortable. It all worked out in the end and had plenty of time. JP Justin has a calm, relaxed demeanor that helped us stay calm.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Lisa Hines · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent Service

Justice Michael was excellent. We highly recommend him. Very professional and courteous. Really prompt with email/phone responses.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2019

Thank you Justice Greg!!!

My husband and I got married on 4/27/19 at the Crowne Plaza in Woburn. We had Justice Greg and from the minute we first met with him, we felt comfortable. He was so easy to work with and knew exactly what kind of ceremony we were looking for (short and sweet). We were able to personalize our ceremony and the process was a breeze. I highly recommend using Bridal Center JP. They were fabulous and I can't say enough about them. Thank you again Justice Greg!!

Sent on 05/10/2019