Bridal By Jen Reviews

27 | San Rafael, CA

27 Reviews for Bridal By Jen

Renee · Married on 11/12/2011

Highly recommend Jen. I had her do my updo and makeup for a wedding, and really loved my hair. Makeup...I never wear any and so I had no idea what to ask for and I would've appreciated a bit more guidance. Instead I went with very light and natural, but in retrospect wish I'd had someone make suggestions based on how things would appear in photographs. That said, the updo was perfect, and Jen was professional and patient, and a great value for NYC.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Natasha · Married on 11/20/2011

4.2

Such an amazing person to work with. Jen patiently replied and answered my numerous emails and questions months before the actual wedding date, even before I finally booked her. Beautiful work, she knows what she is doing and does it fast. She took care of my whole bridal party all by herself with out any problems (7 girls!!). Very open to suggestions, and listens to what her clients want. Hair and makeup stayed put all night. Very affordable price and exceptional work *****

Sent on 02/24/2012

Bridal By Jen 's reply:

I am so glad you were happy with your services. Congrats!