12 Reviews for Bridal Budget Boutique

4.2
12 Bridal Budget Boutique Reviews

1.2

Horrible experiance. When I walked into the place I wanted to walk right back out. I was very suprised that I actually found a dress there that I liked. I had her put it in the back for me to hold it for 1 day. The nect day the dress was more than the price that I was given when I put the dress on hold. I spoke with the owner and she stated that her employee had made an error and if I wanted the dress it was going to be more and that was that. It really sucked for me because I really loved the dress I bought it because it was what I wanted but it still was not a good experiance.

Profile Picture Misty, 8/2/11, 5 Reviews
0.4

THIS IS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH!!! BEWARE!! I went here based on one or two other reviews that I had read and, seriously, I wish I had done a little more homework. Perhaps, then I wouldn't have subjected myself to such insanity! The store's policy is that you have to return the dress no later than 5 days after pick-up (when I paid the second and final portion of the payment. Four (4) days after rental, I'm receiving calls asking me to bring the dress back. Originally, I was supposed to pick the dress up on a Thursday, but the dress was dirty and had water stains all along the side. I asked the sales associate about having it cleaned and before saying yes she brought Sandy, the owner, out to show her the stains and dirt on the front of the dress. Sandy literally raised her voice to me (in front of my children!) and said "so what? do you want a refund?" I just looked at her and said in the same manner "do I want a what?" I just ignored her nastiness and dealt with the sales person instead. The dress was wiped down and I picked it up on Friday assuming that I then had the 5 days to return it to the shop. After listening to her messages, I called the owner back on the fifth day after rental to let her know that it was a misunderstanding and said that I would be in that afternoon. Sandy then proceeded to tell me that if I didn't bring the dress back by the time I had stated that she was going to call the police and report me for theft!!! DISGUSTING! What kind of business is this?? I had just finished telling her that I was bringing it in that afternoon and why it wasn't returned the day before. She was just nasty from the get-go and didn’t need to make threats. It was a misunderstanding and I would have brought the dress in on day 4 had I known. I would never recommend anyone to rent from this shop because not only was the customer service completely unacceptable, but the dresses were dirty and looked as if they were NOT dry cleaned in between customers.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture L, 7/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Love love love my dress! I found it in a magazine and then went online to find a location at which I could purchase it. There was one location in all of Colorado that had it...the Bridal Boutique! I was so pleased! Thanks Bridal Boutique! ~Katie

Profile Picture Katie, 1/1/11, 5 Reviews
3.6

BBB worked with many of our needs, but their customer service decreased in quality after a change in ownership in the summer of 2010.

Profile Picture CU, 7/24/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I did not get my dress from here, however, they did my alterations and I couldn't be happier. The value was amazing and I didn't have a singe problem. They even stored my dress for the month prior to my wedding so i didn't have to take it to and from fittings.

We rented our tuxes from here also. They are a vendor for Jim's formal wear. The exact same suit (designer) was almost half the price. We did have to pay some fees for late returns which was kind of annoying because we found out when we came back from our honeymoon. They had numbers of all the other guys and my father-in-law but only called us. Beside that the experience was amazing.

I should mention that each groomsman wore a different color vest and tie and the ushers and family members in tuxes wore ivory and my husband had the microfiber shirt and two ties. So our order was not an easy one to handle and there was not a single mistake.

Profile Picture janessa, 5/24/10, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The owners of this shop (Sandy & Terri) are so accommodating and helpful. They have a good selection of dresses at a fraction of the cost of buying one. Rental of a bride's dress makes much more sense in these economic times, and in this case the bride was adamant that she didn't want a dress hanging (or boxed) in her closet for 20 or 30 years. We got a gorgeous silk dress (with a long train) with hand sewn pearl appliques all over; it was truly one of a kind and the bride was beautiful. It would have easily sold for $1500 plus and we rented it for five days for $189! There was a situation getting it fitted correctly for the bride because she was so tiny, but these ladies remained helpful, professional, cool and calm until we got it just right. If you're working on a budget, want something unusual, but classy -- definitely visit this shop. We live in Highlands Ranch, but the drive was worth it and made the entire experience of dressing shopping less stressful. Many thanks to Sandy and Terri

Profile Picture S, 5/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sandy and Terry have a great shop and a wonderful idea. We had so much fun chosing a dress for my daughter. And, it was so beautiful. The cost is more than reasonable; what a way to get so much value for so few dollars. There are gowns of all styles from which to chose. Bridal Budget Boutique handled the clothing requirements for the entire wedding party which made for simple, one stop shopping. Really took the pressure off. Everytime we went to the shop we left smiling. I highly recommend Bridal Budget Boutique.

Profile Picture Jeannine, 2/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was on a pretty tight wedding budget and it seemed every where I went to check on; the event center, flowers, cake, dress, etc. I was finding I needed to cut back somewhere to make it all happen. I fell in love with a dress at a "name" bridal shop but I just couldn't justify the price. I was telling a coworker of my situation, expecting "I'm sorry to hear you're having problems", instead she told me about this new bridal shop in Westminster. Everything in the shop is for rent??! She told me her sister just got married and she rented her entire wedding party's dresses, even her mother's gown and tuxedos! I was a little skeptical - I thought maybe an upscale thrift store? NOT! The wedding dresses were beautiful. All current styles, a lot to choose from, and the best surprise of all, I found my "dream dress" for $229.00 and alterations are FREE!!

I could go on and on about this shop, the helpful staff and the great savings but I will let you experience this on your own! Take it from a bride that was beginning to think I was not going to get to have the wedding I've been dreaming about. Those ladies made my dream come true. They can help you too!!

Ask for Terri or Sandy at Briday Budget Boutique and tell them Sandra Dee sent you in - you won't be sorry!!!!

Profile Picture Sandra, 12/5/09, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Jewelry

RENT YOUR DRESS!!! Don't pay for something you will wear only once.
I loved this place! I was almost overwhelmed at the selection and I found a dress that looked like what I have only dreamed about but knew I could never afford. It was only $229.00 to rent it and that included alterations. I also rented the bridesmaids dresses and my jewelry (from Two Be Wed Jewelry Rental)
They have a room there that has bridesmaids dresses sorted by color. I brought my bridesmaids on my second visit to pick their dresses and they loved them. My colors were white and a dark tanzanite and they had the perfect match!
The women that own this place are very personable and made me feel like it was their wedding day too! They wanted my day to be perfect and it was. Thank You!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my experience with these ladies! I actually found them by accident. I was searching for bridesmaid dresses to rent as some of mine were on extremely tight budgets and couldnt afford to purchase a dress that they would only wear once. I found a great dress online and was directed here by the store locator. The staff was wonderful and the dresses were better in person. Even if I had not already had the exact dresses I wanted for the girls, the selection there was unbelieveable and I could have found any dresses I wanted in any color. While talking to the staff about the rental of the wedding party dresses they showed my their bridal dress area. I will admit, I wasnt real happy with the idea of renting my dress at first. But talking to my fiance made me realize that made perfect sense. We were getting rented dresses for the bridesmaids due to financial reasons for a one day event, why not for me as well? I found my absolute perfect dress! It was amazing. We not only rented all the dresses, but also the slips, veil, tiara, jewlery and all the tuxedos. This is seriously one-stop-shopping. Best accidental find in my entire adventure of wedding planning. The prices cant be beat. The girls's dresses were all under $100, alterations included, and my dress was under $300, alterations included!! If you are planning a wedding, you NEED to go here. I cant sing the praises of this place enough. AWESOME!

Profile Picture Deana, 9/30/09, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

After realizing that I would be spending only about 6 hours in my wedding dress and I would rather use the money toward paying off our student loans and saving for a house, I decided to check out BBB for a rental. I found the perfect dress for me, as well as for my bridesmaids. Rented all the men's tuxes here, too. And my mom rented her dress, too. All the dresses are top quality and Terri and Sandy and Kim made sure we all looked beautiful. Thank you, BBB for the good vibes, gorgeous selection, creative ideas, and wide variety of sizes. You all made it a lot of fun. Brides and grooms -- this place is a great find.

Profile Picture Carmen, 9/16/09, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great find in Bridal Budget Boutique! You would never guess such a nice bridal shop existed in this area! Great service and attnetion to detail--- look for their sample sales!! Great bargains!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/4/09, 6 Reviews