Bridal Bliss Reviews

262 | Lake Oswego, OR

262 Reviews for Bridal Bliss

Christina · Married on 10/28/2017

I had an incredible experience working with Bridal Bliss to plan my October 2017 wedding. I was the maid of honor in my friends' wedding back in June 2016, and she was working with a Bridal Bliss planner, and I knew from THAT day that I had to look no further one day when I got married. I worked with Carrie, who was incredibly organized, responsive, and professional. She went above and beyond the expectations I had for a day-of planner and made the wedding planning process not just smooth, but fun. My entire bridal party raved about her. She was so relaxed which set the tone for our big day. She kept me out of the little things and allowed me to truly enjoy the week leading up to the wedding stress-free. I trusted her with everything and she had my back in conversations that can be complicated with vendors. I would HIGHLY recommend Bridal Bliss and any of their planners, you will have zero regrets.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you Christina--loved your wedding!

Jessie · Married on 09/30/2017

Bridal Bliss was absolutely amazing!! Our Coordinator, Meghan, was professional, organized, innovative and just plain fun to work with! From other vendor recommendations, to site visits, and even last minute tent rentals due to rain, Meghan was supportive every step of the way. Our wedding day truely was a dream come true and we couldn't have done it without Bridal Bliss!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Thanks so much, Jessie!

Kaitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

We would not have been able to pull off a wedding without Katy at Bridal Bliss. She kept us on track with our budget, timelines, recommended fantastic vendors, and negotiated and managed relationships with all parties involved professionally and without us having to worry about it. Day of the wedding, Katy's calm demeanor, attention to detail and professionalism were truly remarkable and allowed us to focus on truly enjoy the event. Thank you BB team and especially Katy!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, Kaitlin! A big congrats to you and Kellen.

Alicia · Married on 09/17/2017

Living in a different state, and knowing I wouldn't have much time to spend in Portland before the wedding, I knew I'd need a wedding planner. Everyone recommended Bridal Bliss! Nora was incredible to work with. She made every decision easy, and took all the stress away! You always hear how stressful it is to plan a wedding- but even with my crazy schedule, and only communicating through email, I never felt stressed with Nora on the case! She took all of my crazy ideas and made them happen. She even organized a last minute tent over the entire outdoor space a couple of days before the wedding once we were sure of the rain. Plus, she and her team stayed the whole night with umbrellas to make sure our guests were dry and comfortable. For anyone on the fence about getting a wedding planner- yes, it is expensive- but it is SO worth it. Especially when you're working with the best in the business. Thanks to Nora and the team, we had a perfect, beautiful day,

Sent on 10/13/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much, Alicia! Absolutely loved working with you and your family. The day was perfect, and we're still gushing over that moss escort card wall!

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Bridal Bliss to help us with our wedding. Their staff defines professionalism and they gave the best vendor recommendations and support I could have asked for. I would recommend anyone to use Bridal Bliss because they helped make our wedding day go smoothly, they were very detail oriented, and best of all - they are sincerely fantastic individuals.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! It was a pleasure working with you two.

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Bridal Bliss is AMAZING! When attempting to write this review I did not think it was possible for me to put into words how spectacular Elizabeth and the Bridal Bliss team were throughout the entire planning process, as well as on the big day. Not only was Elizabeth there for my family and I every step of the way, she also problem solved before I ever knew an issue occurred, was extremely organized, provided amazing input and brought my vision to life to create what will always be one of the most memorable days of our lives. I cannot thank Elizabeth & Bridal Bliss enough for all you do - this wedding would not have been possible without you!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you Megan! What a pleasure it was working with you and your family!

Emily · Married on 07/30/2017

Where do we start?! It was truly a blessing to have Jennifer as our coordinator. She is kind, professional, and so down to earth. She was definitely my sense of calm amongst all the crazy wedding planning. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her. She's seriously amazing! ;) Hiring her was the best decision we made and certainly worth every penny. The whole Bridal Bliss team is wonderful. A true power house of fantastically talented women! We can't thank Bridal Bliss and Jennifer enough for all they did to make a day truly special and certainly an experience we will cherish forever :) YOU LADIES ROCK!! :) <3

Love,
    Emily & Jeremy Filley

Sent on 08/29/2017

Thank you Emily!

ruby · Married on 07/30/2017

THE BEST. Katy is --- a dream. We felt like we had a coordinator-couple match made in heaven and feel like we made a great friend in the process. Planning an intricate multi-part Indian/Protestant fusion wedding for two full-time physicians halfway across the country was nowhere near a simple endeavor, but you'd never know that with how seemingly effortlessly Katy pulled off every single part of it. She made the entire pre-wedding process stress free and enjoyable beyond what we could have ever imagined. Cannot recommend Bridal Bliss highly enough!!! These guys are the absolute best!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you Ruby! You and Spencer were an absolute planner's dream. Could you have been a more beautiful bride?!?!

Anna · Married on 07/29/2017

Wow, I don't know where to even start. Bridal Bliss did a wonderful job preparing my wedding. They contacted the vendors for me and set up a schedule for the day of. Bridal Bliss was very professional and communicated exceptionally well. When it was the day of the wedding, Cam the wedding coordinator made my day so easy and relaxing. The vendors all knew the plan, the schedule, and what they were expected. During the ceremony, they were at the reception put together the decorations and they did an amazing job. Cam again did an amazing job and truly enjoyed working with her. Thank you again Bridal Bliss.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Thank you so much, Anna!

Gerrie · Married on 07/15/2017

Bridal Bliss was perhaps the most important investment we made in our wedding. I can say with absolute certainty that our wedding would not have been as organized, memorable, or stress-free without our coordinator, Molly. I was completely relaxed on our wedding day because every detail was handled with professionalism and clear, pro-active communication. Any vendor issues we faced, Molly supported us and handled. On top of the business side, Molly's understanding for our aesthetic and vision for set up (we had a venue that required us to bring everything in) far exceeded our expectations. Additionally, all communication with any other Bridal Bliss team members was prompt, enthusiastic, and extremely helpful. We would give ten stars if we could; I don't know how anyone gets married without them!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much, Gerrie!! We loved working with you two so much!

Hillary · Married on 07/08/2017

Bridal Bliss was a joy to work with! Carrie, our day-of-coordinator, did a fabulous job knowing exactly what we wanted and helped run the day as smoothly as possible. By the end, it felt like she was part of the family. Thank you, Bridal Bliss, for being apart of our wedding day. It was a day to remember!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Hillary! What a pleasure to work with you and Graham!

Bridget · Married on 07/08/2017

Working with Katy from Bridal Bliss was an absolute dream. Aside from being an awesome person she made the entire wedding planning process completely stress free and fun. (I am easily overwhelmed by planning and coordinating events so this is a huge accomplishment!) Every time we met at the Bridal Bliss offices Katy always had a little champagne waiting for us making the meetings that much more fun. From our first meeting, Katy immediately knew the aesthetic I was going for and set us up with all the best vendors to help bring that vision to life. She is also clearly well-respected amongst her fellow coordinators and event vendors. Our photographer, caterers, florist, and others all gushed about how amazing Katy is and I couldn't agree more. Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and family and friends are still telling us that it was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever attended. Katy was also fast-acting and when the historic arbor that we were supposed to be married under collapsed weeks before the wedding -- she stepped in and arranged for getting us a discount from the venue AND worked with our florist to create a floral arbor arch last minute. I had full faith that whatever she had in mind would be beautiful and the first time I saw it was when I walked down the aisle. It was insanely gorgeous and looked like it was growing out of the ground. We feel so lucky that we got to work with Katy and grateful for her amazing work making our dream wedding a reality! Thank you Katy and thank you Bridal Bliss!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you Bridget! You were an absolute dream to work with!

Alice · Married on 07/07/2017

Working with our coordinator Katy & the rest of the Bridal Bliss team was the best decision we could have made during our wedding planning process. We cannot say enough amazing things about them!! If it was not for Katy, I would not have been able to pull it off! From the initial meeting, we knew that we were in good hands. Katy was so accommodating & flexible when she was scheduling meetings with vendors. Beyond that, she sent us to the vendors she knew we would want to work with based on our style & budget. This was so important to us because we did not have a ton of time to spend on planning our wedding (I was in the middle of my Master’s degree). Katy kept us organized, on track with our budget, & never missed a step! There were multiple times when I (or my mom) would email her late at night, even with a simple question & she would respond quickly! Even when there was an issue with the venue accepting the insurance we purchased, Katy swooped in & fixed it without me having to lift a finger! My parents were so impressed with Katy & thankful they did not have to worry about anything – they were able to just enjoy the wedding! Every single one of our guests not only complimented how beautiful the venue & décor was, but raved about how perfect the night was. We couldn’t have imagined it going any more perfect than it did & we can honestly say it was the best night of our lives! We were blown away by the service at Bridal Bliss and loved working with Katy! I can’t wait to plan more events with Katy and the Bridal Bliss team!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

I can not imagine having planned and had a wedding without the help of Cam and Bridal Bliss. Cam was so nice, professional and organized, especially with coordinating all of the different vendors we had. Everything went so smoothly and having the Bridal Bliss team made it so that myself, groom and all the guests didn't have to worry about a thing on the big day.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much, Sarah! So glad you loved working with Cam. Congrats on your beautiful wedding!

Charlotte · Married on 07/01/2017

Elizabeth at Bridal Bliss was an absolute life saver and I’m so happy we decided to hire a coordinator. Wedding planning is overwhelming and exhausting, but Elizabeth’s expertise helped the entire process run smoothly. She answered every single text and email in a timely manner and even answered emails from family members. She is organized, creative, detail oriented and best of all, so nice! During one of our final meetings at the venue she had this massive binder full of contracts, checklists, and diagrams, and I just remember thinking “I’m so glad I’m not the keeper of that binder!” With Elizabeth doing most of the heavy lifting I could enjoy our engagement without being held captive by stress. On the day of our wedding I felt relaxed and got to spend the morning with my family and friends instead of trying to manage vendors and coordinate the setup. Elizabeth made my dream wedding possible and hiring the Bridal Bliss team was the best decision we made for our wedding day!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you Charlotte! Your wedding was a dream--the floral, the color scheme and working with you and Kyle! Congrats to you!

Mona · Married on 07/01/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Catherine Sammon on our wedding. We hired her as our day of the event coordinator but I feel like she was involved in every step of my planning. I can not describe how helpful she was and how calm she kept me (the bride) throughout the whole process. Given that we were planning our wedding long distance, she was truly God sent and all a bride needs. She was 100% reliable and knew what she was doing. She is an amazing listener and an easy person to work with. I was at times a bridezilla but she never made me feel that way. We are forever grateful to Catherine.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much, Mona! We loved all the Persian elements of your celebration--so beautiful!

Brooke · Married on 06/17/2017

Bridal Bliss was nothing short of amazing! From start to finish my coordinator Meghan was incredibly responsive, helpful and fun to work with. She always gave me great advice on vendors, wedding etiquette and so much more. She was incredibly accommodating with our meeting times seeing as I work full time and my Mom, who wanted to attend the meetings, lives out of state. When we first started wedding planning my Mom and I both agreed we want to be carefree and enjoy the wedding day without worrying about details. Meghan and her team far exceeded that wish! We had the partial planning package so she coordinated with all of our vendors to make sure they knew where to be and when so we didn’t have to coordinate. The day of the wedding my Mom and I were so relaxed and at ease knowing she was there. The whole day was so perfect and I credit so much of that to having Bridal Bliss to guide me to great vendors and of course coordinate the entire day. I tell all of my engaged friends that having a wedding planner was the smartest thing we did when it came to wedding planning. I would absolutely recommend Bridal Bliss!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much, Brooke! We loved working with you!

Christelle · Married on 06/17/2017

I worked with Nora from Bridal Bliss and she was the best! We only had three months to plan the wedding and Nora was able to pull the wedding we always dreamed of. My husband Jon and I wanted to have a simple, classic yet elegant wedding. Nora was always responsive, helped us select the best vendors and helped us with the creative process as well. She was great at giving us good ideas which we really appreciated it. I literally had the best time planning my wedding all thanks to Nora for making it an easy process.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thank you, Christelle! Loved working with you and Jon so much, and your wedding is easily one of my all-time favorites. I mean...flowers in the elevator?? So much fun.

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

We were beyond impressed and very grateful for Bridal Bliss. Our coordinator was Meghan Wicks and she made our wedding day go so smoothly! We had full confidence in her after our initial meeting and we were not let down. That was the most refreshing thing - to not have to worry about anything other than getting married on our wedding day! Meghan was always very quick to respond to all emails and any questions that we had. She attended vendor meetings and corresponded/followed up with all of our vendors, which was so helpful given our crazy schedules at the time. ALSO, the timeline Meghan made for us (for day of the wedding) was extremely detailed and so helpful for all persons in the wedding party and family members involved. Meghan assisted with little details that we would have most likely missed on our own -- little details that made a big impact and added to the beauty and smoothness of our wedding day! Above all, she was a great communicator AND one step ahead at all times. Thank you to Bridal Bliss and Meghan! xoxo Melissa and Alex

Sent on 06/25/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much, Melissa + Alex!

Jackie · Married on 06/02/2017

Bridal Bliss was quite possibly the best investment that we made for our wedding day and worth every penny. Though I have an extensive background in event planning - I knew that I wanted a day-of coordinator so that my guests and I could enjoy the day and not have to worry about any last details. From the very beginning Bridal Bliss was professional, friendly and responsive. After initial e-mails with Nora we set-up a meeting with Meghan to review our options. Meghan was super friendly and genuinely interested in getting to know us and our wedding desires. We decided to go with the "day of facilitation" package and then were quickly paired with our coordinator Kayley. I was immediately surprised at how involved Kayley was with our wedding plans - even as only the day-of coordinator. We were in consistent communication and she helped with ideas, vendor recommendations and even helped me track down things that I wanted from pictures! We met in person twice and she created a detailed timeline and communicated with our vendors. Kayley and her assistant facilitated our rehearsal and was there on our wedding day to handle every last detail including helping keep us on schedule. She was so discreet, quick to respond to our requests and even sent me pictures of the set-up to keep my mind at ease that all was going as planned. She was so relaxed as she worked with us throughout the day - it totally kept me at ease. Kayley was truly amazing - professional, kind, honest, supportive (when I couldn't describe my ideas but knew what I wanted), friendly, detail-oriented and patient. I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Kayley and the entire Bridal Bliss team - they're the absolute best!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Bridal Bliss's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, Jackie. It was a pleasure working with you!

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

I have dreamed of my fairy tale wedding for as far back as I can remember so when I finally found my prince charming and was engaged it was easy for me to know exactly the wedding I wanted, or so I thought…..I wanted to be extremely hands on with my wedding and I had very high expectations of the level of perfection I wanted so when thinking about options of hiring a wedding planner I knew it would have to be someone that had impeccable taste, who could listen to my ideas and execute it and who also understood the level of perfection that I wanted. MOLLY did all of that and more!!!! She exceeded all expectations and made all my bride dreams a reality, I truly could not have done it without her by my side every step of the process. Knowing I was going to be hands on during the process my family at first questioned if I would need a full service planner and by the end of the wedding planning process they then understood the need for Molly and all of her services. I think many times Brides that know what they want to think they can do much of it on their own, I do not recommend this to ANY bride! Hire a planner and a full service one, you will not regret it for a second. I was lucky enough to know Molly before our wedding journey together as we worked together at Nordstrom, I knew she has great style and was very organized so when I heard she left the fashion world to be a wedding planner I knew she would be amazing at it. Molly helped me through every step of wedding planning, down to the smallest detail and made my wedding day the most AMAZING, GORGEOUS and fun filled day of my life. She took all the stress and worry away from me and allowed me to enjoy every single minute of my big day! I cannot thank her enough, she is truly a fantastic planner and a great person that I am lucky enough to call a friend. Hiring Molly and Bridal Bliss was the best decision I made during the planning process. Thank you Molly and Team!

Sent on 06/27/2017

John · Married on 10/01/2016

Best Wedding I have ever attended. Everything was perfect. Bridal Bliss and especially Kirsten was a delight to work with. If plans call for an significant wedding in the northwest, you would be missing a opportunity to make yours the best it could be if you do not include Bridal Bliss in your planning!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Thanks so much John!

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

Hands down the best decision I made regarding my wedding! I had the time of my life at my wedding in large part due to Bridal Bliss and their flawless planning. From their suggested to vendors to the ease of the entire week before the wedding, I always felt taken care of and never concerned with any potential glitch. I was able to enjoy time with my family and friends without the stress of the wedding details. So thankful for Bridal Bliss!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jill · Married on 10/01/2016

Bridal Bliss was a pleasant experience from start to finish! Our day-of coordinator was Molly and her assistant Hayley. Both were flexible, had great personalities and they made our special day go as smoothly as possible which allowed us to truly absorb the entire evening as bride and groom.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Colleen · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot put into words how amazing our planner, Molly Corr, was. She went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. From vendor suggestions and advice at the beginning, to all the hard work she put into every little detail day of the wedding (and the 1 million things she did in between)- it was all amazing. I can truly say, I could not have planned our wedding without her and I am so unbelievably grateful for all the time, emails, conversations, brainstorming, stalking vendors, creativity, running around, and craftiness she did to make the wedding of our dreams, come true.

Several people even went out of their way to let us know that she was the most relaxed, well organized, and confident planner they have ever encountered (this truly happened)! I was honestly at ease the entire day/weekend and I most certainly have her to thank for that! There were a couple hiccups that occurred (like the venue saying that we were in a different room than the one we had reserved) that Molly took care of without me even knowing there was an issue at all! My husband and I both agreed she could not have made us feel more comfortable or taken care of and we were so confident that she was on top of every little thing. I am so grateful that I was able to truly enjoy and experience my wedding weekend and take it all in without having a worry in the world.

One compliment we received from someone that I think really attests to her talent, was "Can't even put into words what a perfect, beautiful, uniquely Colleen and Nolan weekend it was." She perfectly encapsulated our personalities and vision and executed our starter ideas into the beautiful wedding it was. I think that speaks volumes that not only can she create a beautiful wedding, but she was able to capture the essence of the bride and groom in every little detail.

I would HIGHLY recommend Molly Corr to anyone looking for a planner!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Bridal Bliss's reply:

What a review! Thank you so much Colleen! We loved working with you!