Bridal Bliss Consulting Reviews

25 | Sachse, TX

25 Reviews for Bridal Bliss Consulting

Helen · Married on 09/09/2017

Carmen was the best investment I made in my wedding. She was my "Month-Of Coordinator," but in reality she was involved throughout my whole year of planning. This is very unusual--I interviewed two other planners and, with them, “month of” meant you didn't hear from them until 30 days before the wedding. In contrast, Carmen kept me on track with monthly to-do lists, created a detailed wedding day timeline for me, and even held on to all my vendor contracts throughout the year. Then, once the wedding month hit, Carmen took over all communication with vendors, thank goodness! The wedding day ran so smoothly. Literally no hitches whatsoever. Myself, my husband, and our families were able to completely relax and enjoy the day. Carmen is incredibly professional, organized, detail-oriented, and a nice person! I still can’t believe the outstanding level of service she provided, especially because her rates are significantly more affordable than other wedding planners in Dallas. I enthusiastically recommend Carmen to be your wedding planner!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2016

Carmen was absolutely amazing. I am not like a lot of brides that already had an idea of what I wanted in a wedding, so the thought of starting the planning process was extremely overwhelming. Carmen quickly swooped in and helped me prioritize what vendors to book each month and had suggestions for them all as well. It was amazing being able to take it month by month - all of the sudden it seemed so much more manageable. Then the weeks leading up to the wedding Carmen really stepped up her game - all of the sudden she was the point of contact for vendors. Setting up schedules for the bride, groom, wedding party and vendors. I got so many compliments from my bridesmaids about how relaxed and non-stressed I was the entire time - and all I could tell them was it was because of Carmen! Day-of, I can't even express the level of comfort Carmen provided. She texted me day-of to check in, was at the venue with the vendors, helped us with pictures, EVERYTHING was in order and executed flawlessly and all because of her! She even was prepared for when my future-husband's button started to fall off his jacket before the ceremony. I cannot say enough about Carmen and all that she offers... I know there are a lot of wedding planners out there, but I am confident that Carmen is one of the best, as she helped me discover & then execute the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Bridal Bliss Consulting's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! You and Casey are a beautiful and sweet couple. I am blessed to have been picked by you guys to plan your wedding with you!

Sara · Married on 01/30/2016

Carmen was an absolute delight to work with!! Despite the stresses of the wedding planning, she never showed a sign of anxiety or frustration, she was always so bright and positive which helped me really keep it together for the big day. Literally when it came, I just had her tell me what to do and that's all I would be doing or else I would have gone crazy. I had hired her for the complete planning package and she really worked hard and beyond to make sure that we had everything we wanted for our wedding. When I told her we needed venues that would allow for outside catering, she had a list lined up for us to go see. If there were any vendors I had in mind and wanted to use, she made sure to contact them all and coordinate everything. I never had to make a phone call myself. She also made sure I would love the colors set for my wedding as some of them were a little off and took pictures and sent them to me to be sure I'd be satisfied with the final result and I was!!!

Highly, highly recommend, she's so personable, sweet, and stays on top of things. I loved all of her vendor recommendations as well (officiant, DJ, bakery, and florist) and everything turned out amazing!! It really did help that some of the vendors had worked together before.

Stephanie · Married on 01/09/2016

Carmen helped make my dream wedding come true! She helped me find the perfect venues and vendors that worked within our budget. On the day of, she made sure that everything went off without a hitch! She is very organized and will keep you on track throughout the entire wedding planning process!

I highly recommend Bridal Bliss Consulting for all your wedding planning needs! I've had the pleasure of working with Carmen Dorsey, owner of the agency, for my wedding, and am VERY glad that I did. From the very beginning of the process to the very end, and even after the wedding, Carmen gave 110% of her efforts, energy, and dedication to make sure that all the details are worked out perfectly. All the t's are crossed and all i's dotted with great care. She is also very passionate about her work, creative, experienced, professional, and reliable - all around a miracle worker! Most importantly, she helped to make our wedding feel so unique and special, and it couldn't have gone any better. Please choose Bridal Bliss Consulting for all your planning needs. It will be the best thing you could do for yourself in ensuring a stress-free, productive, and just all around a beautiful wedding experience.

Katelyn · Married on 09/26/2015

We could not have pulled this wedding off without Carmen. She kept us organized, sane, and on track throughout the planning process, and the actual day went so smoothly neither I nor my family (or bridal party) had to worry about a single thing. By far the best money ever spent! From our first meeting to follow-up after the wedding, she's been on top of everything, as well as fun and so very kind. Also, this was no easy feat as my family and the wedding were in Dallas but I was planning everything from Washington, DC. We couldn't have imagined doing this without Carmen and her team. It was truly a pleasure working with her!

Kathy · Married on 07/27/2015

If you are planning a wedding, I highly recommend you hire a wedding planner. We hired Carmen Dorsey of Bridal Bliss Consulting for the Day of Wedding and she started immediately the day we hired her. I already had my Vendors chosen but she helped with getting me a checklist that ensured everything was done prior to the wedding day, rehearsal and the Day of the wedding could not have been more perfect. Carmen is very organized and detailed oriented and was always helpful with any questions that came up. I could not say enough about her and I would highly recommend Carmen to anyone looking for a wonderful wedding planner that loves her job.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Bridal Bliss Consulting's reply:

Thank you, Kathy! I loved being part of your daughter's wedding day and am so happy you all were so pleased with how everything turned out. It was a beautiful day!!

Hillary · Married on 07/25/2015

WOW! Carmen was so helpful from day one! She helped make the wedding process and day go very smooth! I appreciate all of her hard work. She is so amazing and I would recommend her to anyone. She is worth every penny!

Jayme · Married on 04/25/2015

I chose Carmen as my day-of coordinator. I booked her about 9 months in advance and she kept track of all of my vendors and contracts as I booked them. When we were about two weeks away from the wedding she confirmed and scheduled all my vendors and took care of any last-minute alterations to my orders. The day of the wedding she took care of EVERYTHING. As long as you communicate what you want, Carmen will make sure it happens. She takes care of the most irritating and stressful parts of the wedding and is WELL WORTH her fee. On top of that, she's super nice and easy to get along with. I sent her freaked out emails a couple of times and she took it in stride and talked me down. Don't make the mistake of thinking you should coordinate your own wedding the day-of. Save yourself some stress, hire Carmen, and then you can actually enjoy your wedding.

Jo-Ann · Married on 03/07/2015

Carmen @ Bridal Bliss Consulting was wonderful to work with in planning our wedding. Carmen was able to pull together our ceremony and dinner for 40 guests in under 3 months and everything was absolutely wonderful!!!!
    Carmen kept us on track to be sure nothing was overlooked and we would highly recommend Carmen and her team to anyone that wants to be sure their event is perfect.

Heather · Married on 10/18/2014

Carmen with Bridal Bliss Consulting was a gem from the moment I met her! She provided ongoing help from the day I hired her all the way until the last minute of my wedding. She assisted me with finding fantastic vendors as well as making recommendations for decisions specifically to my wedding. I could not have my dream wedding without her assistance. Bridal Bliss provides multiple different packages for weddings but I chose the "day of" package in order to pickup where I left off in the planning and vendor selection. She went above and beyond the day of and made my day flawless, beautiful and stress free so that my husband and I could truly enjoy the little details! I highly recommend Bridal Bliss Consulting!!!

Domonique · Married on 09/27/2014

Thank Goodness that we had Carmen from Bridal Bliss Consulting working on our wedding. I wed my husband on 9/27/2014 at Cityplace Loft & Club in Dallas.

We hired Carmen back in the spring. We were planning the wedding from out of state. Her service and support surpassed our expectations. Carmen is not only extremely organized, but thoughtful, resourceful and empathetic. Her monthly "to do" lists kept us on track and her vendor referrals got us out of some less than ideal partnerships with a few bad apples.

Beyond that, her rate didn't break the bank which was of HUGE importance to my husband. :-)

Our wedding party was full of personalities and my MOH commented after the wedding that Carmen was a "BOSS" keeping them all in check. Beyond that, the day of ran perfectly and we've received nothing but rave reviews about the entire experience.

We recommend Carmen and her team highly. You will not get any better service.

Crystal · Married on 08/08/2014

Carmen was delightful to work with and assisted me in various ways especially with me being new to the area. My husband and I couldn't be happier with her expertise, thoughtfulness and enthusiasm! Our day was the best ever!!! :-)

Adriana · Married on 08/02/2014

Where do I even begin....Carmen was without a doubt the best investment we made for our wedding. We hired her for month of coordination, not anticipating that we'd have so much of her help throughout the WHOLE wedding process. She sent us monthly to-do lists, which kept us on track and recommended vendors who were appropriate to our wedding budget. During our meetings she was always on time, friendly, reassuring and professional.

The week of the wedding Carmen went far and beyond what we expected. She called all of our vendors to ensure that our wedding day ran smoothly. She did an amazing job of working with our huge bridal party at the rehearsal dinner. And the day of the wedding she was at her best....making sure that our venue looked beautiful and that everything ran smoothly (all while taking some time to dance with us!).

I can't express how much we appreciate Carmen's help. Carmen has a way of being professional AND friendly. She is detail-oriented, without being overbearing. And on top of it all, you can tell she loves what she does...she's passionate and sincere.

A week after our wedding we still have guests talking about what a great job she did orchestrating our wedding. Thank you, Carmen, for everything! And for those of you on the fence about getting a planner, DO IT! I promise you won't regret it.

Our daughter put me to task of planning her wedding (i had 10 months notice) here in Texas. The bride and groom were coming from California to be married here in Texas and there were many family members and guest coming from both the east and west coasts. I thought the time i had to plan was enough, however that was not the case - thank goodness we found Carmen and Bridal Bliss!! We hired Carmen for month of planning and she was able to keep everyone, from vendors to invitee's on schedule. Carmen was very professional and gathered up all the contracts that were already in place and made sure deadlines for payments were met. Carmen was there for the rehearsal and made sure that groomsmen and bridesmaid understood there place and entrance times. Day of the wedding, Carmen arrived at the venue and made sure the vendors had begun with their set-ups and then did her best to keep all the ladies on time (a difficult task for anyone - when hair and makeup are involved) - at any time when I asked Carmen or one of her assistants a question or to get something - it was done without hesitation.
    Carmen really helped ease my stress leading up to the wedding and with the usual stresses that can occur on the actual wedding day. The wedding went off beautifully!
    Anyone planning a special event such as a wedding, would really benefit from Carmen's service and professionalism.
    Mother of the bride

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2014

I didn't categorize myself as your typical bride. I make my living coordinating so I thought I could do everything myself and wouldn't need the help of a coordinator. I wanted to do everything myself but towards the end realized that I would need someone (other than myself) to take care of the details on my wedding day since I would be obviously busy. Bridal Bliss offered both full service and month of consulting so I thought the month of would be perfect for me. I interviewed Carmen and immediately decided to use her to ease my mind on who would handle the details. From our first meeting she was very organized, payed attention to my vision and made me feel assured that I was in good hands. Carmen's tips and check lists were so helpful for me to make sure that everything was taken care of. Many questions she asked I hadn't even thought about and really didn't know I would need an answer to. If you are like me and think you've got everything covered....trust me....there is so much you haven't even considered. Carmen covered everything and then some! She contacted and confirmed all my vendors, planned the schedule, ran my rehearsal, set up my centerpieces and so much more. My wedding day went flawlessly thanks to Carmen and her team. They handled everything on my very particular list perfectly. Each detail that we had discussed was covered with precision. Carmen, most importantly, allowed me a stress free day since I felt confident in her talents that everything was going to be handled as I had dreamed. I couldn't have done it without her.

Luz · Married on 04/19/2014

Hiring a wedding coordinator was a non-negotiable for me, and if you’re on the fence about it, I strongly encourage you to make it a priority! Trust me, your special day is a day for you to enjoy—do you really want to worry about buffet lines and timelines? No, let the experts handle it. I interviewed two other coordinators, but when I met Carmen, I knew my search was over. My husband and I felt comfortable with her, she understood our vision, and was extremely professional throughout the planning process. From our first meeting to our wedding day, Carmen was on top of every single detail. I mean, she responded to emails within minutes—crazy! You can tell that she loves her work. Carmen not only provided us with monthly checklists to make sure we remained on schedule, but she was great to brainstorm with during our face-to-face meetings. It is so helpful to bounce off ideas with someone that has successfully executed other weddings of our size. She provided me with realistic expectations and peace of mind, and as a bride, that is priceless. I look back on my wedding day, and I know that it was chaos-free because of her. We so appreciate you, Carmen, and you will forever be a part of our story.

Courtney · Married on 02/22/2014

Carmen of Bridal Bliss Consulting was in a word... Amazing!!! We hired Carmen for her day of services and she went way above and beyond day of consultation. She was always very quick to respond, provided recommendations to some amazing vendors and was always there to answer my questions, help with everything and anything and help deal with the last minute wedding crazy moments. Everything from the ceremony through the reception was seamless. She took care of everything which helped me to really enjoy our beautiful day. Brides and Grooms out there- Hire Carmen for your wedding day!!!!!!!!! I would hire her again in a heartbeat. This lady is wonderful!

Heather · Married on 10/19/2013

Carmen is simply AMAZING! We had an outdoor wedding and had to reserve everything from restrooms to generators because it was on a private ranch. She is so helpful and very quick to respond. Her personality is so positive and upbeat, I didn't have to worry! I knew she was there and everything would get done as it should have. She made our day so so so great. You would be CRAZY not to choose her as your planner! She is the best! Thank you Carmen for everything!

Heather and Mason

Blair · Married on 10/05/2013

Carmen with Bridal Bliss Consultant was the best wedding planner I could have asked for! Not only is she so sweet and caring for your every bridal need, but she is extremely organized, professional and wonderful with communication and keeping me on schedule leading up to and on the big day. Her communication with the vendors was also really awesome and the the weeks before I didn't have to talk to anyone, but her. She has a wide range of services and I was able to find exactly what I needed from a wedding planner. I would most definitely recommend her as yours for your special day!!!

Lenh · Married on 11/10/2012

Carmen is amazing! She listened to my vision for the wedding and carried it out efficiently. I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator. She is essential to every bride and groom for a perfect wedding. My husband and I appreciated all her pre-wedding coordination as well as on the wedding day coordination with the vendors and our timeline. She is very friendly and personable. Her organizational skills make her the best there is. She exceeded our expectations and more. Thank you!!

Daisy · Married on 07/07/2012

So worth it!!! Carmen is very nice and professional. She made my day run so smooth.

Hannah · Married on 03/24/2012

Bridal bliss consulting met my every need in the wedding planning process. She was organized, prompt, friendly, easy to get along with, professional, and very aware of staying on track with my wedding budget. On the weddig day she took care of any hiccups that occurred without me even knowing. Made for a very stress free wedding day, something all brides wish for! I did not have one regret in hiring bridal bliss consulting to help in my wedding planning process. Thanks for all you did!!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Bridal Bliss Consulting's reply:

Hannah, you are such a sweet person and I'm grateful that I was chosen to be your wedding coordinator! Your dress and all the little details of your wedding day were awesome. I enjoyed every minute of planning your wedding with you! I wish you and Blake all the best in your future together!

Sadaf · Married on 10/28/2011

My fiancee and I were nothing but impressed by Bridal Bliss Consulting. We utilized the day of coordination and when we wanted an extra meeting right before the wedding, they were able to see us with no problems. We believe our wedding went off without a hitch because of the coordination services that we received.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Bridal Bliss Consulting's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you guys! I enjoyed planning your wedding with you and am thrilled with the outcome of your wedding day. It was amazing! Congrats to an awesome couple!

Amber · Married on 01/15/2011

I had a wonderful experience with them!