Bridal Bliss Artistry Reviews

Bridal Bliss Artistry 3
Bridal Bliss Artistry 4
Bridal Bliss Artistry 5

Shirali S · Married on 11/09/2019

Kirsten is the perfect wedding hair stylist!

Kirsten was a joy to work with. She made the wedding day calm and easy. Everyone’s hair looked perfect! She went above and beyond. So grateful to have been able to work with her

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 11/02/2019

We love Bridal Bliss Artistry!

So happy we had Kirsten and her team be a part of our big day. I couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup. Her team is professional and reliable...and they're awesome at what they do! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn B · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Hair and Makeup

I absolutely loved working with Kirsten! She is so sweet and makes sure to work with you to create the exact look you want. She was also very flexible and provides in-home trials and spray tans. I am so glad I went with Bridal Bliss Artistry!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Bridal Bliss Artistry's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn for your kind review! We were honored to be a part of your big day! ! You and you’re girls were beautiful!

Amanda Nicolosi · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Kirsten and her team were absolutely amazing and accommodating. They all did whatever we asked without any push back, even if it meant changing the schedule the day before (literally). Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Bridal Bliss Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved every moment working with you! Beautiful wedding! Thank you for picking us to do your hair and makeup!
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing ladies with great personalities!

Kirsten and her crew are so professional and did a great job on hair and makeup for my bridal party! They were so flexible with meetings and came up with a schedule for my girls! I would definitely recommend these sweet ladies!

Bridal Bliss Artistry 6
    Bridal Bliss Artistry 7
    Bridal Bliss Artistry 8
    Bridal Bliss Artistry 9
    Sent on 08/23/2019

Bridal Bliss Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We enjoyed every minute of preparing your bridal party! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day! It was BEAUTIFUL!

Mary Gates Mccamy · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent, she styled me exactly way I explained!!

I would definitely recommend! She was so sweet and professional and my hair stayed up till the next morning!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Bridal Bliss Artistry's reply:

I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you so much for letting us take care of your hair needs for your sisters wedding!
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 05/25/2019

Definitely recommend!

I absolutely loved working with Kirsten and her team! Not only is she and everyone who worked with her so sweet but they accommodated everything we wanted for the big day! They came to my house and did a trial run for different hairstyles along with a makeup trial so I had no worries that the day of I was getting exactly what I wanted. Every single one of bridesmaids looked stunning and the makeup and hair lasted in the hot sun during the ceremony and with all the dancing and excitement that came after. She also provided me along with several of my family members with spray tans at our home! Overall I was beyond pleased with how everything looked and if you are looking for someone you can count on and who will do pretty much anything to give you what you want on your big day then I would definitely contact Bridal Bliss Artistry! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Bridal Bliss Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! We absolutely loved working with you and your group as well! We enjoyed every moment!

Susana Vernor · Married on 05/18/2019

Fun and caring!

Kirsten is AMAZING! I especially loved our coffee meeting we had in advance to discuss the wedding day and hairstyle options. She is open to anything, but she does make sure you are taken care of! Kirsten wants you to have the wedding of your dreams! Down to the makeup, hair, jewelry, schedule, on-site or at the salon, Kirsten will do her absolute best to take care of you and prepare you to a beautiful bride for your groom!

Bridal Bliss Artistry 10
    Bridal Bliss Artistry 11
    Sent on 05/29/2019

Bridal Bliss Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved getting to be a part of such an important day in your life! I loved every minute of it!

Ashley Smith · Married on 03/09/2018

Love love love bridal bliss team!

Everyone is so talented and amazing and extremely kind.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/23/2015

Beautiful work!!

Kirsten has done my hair for 3 weddings including my own and never disappoints! Always willing to meet your needs and more!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

Bryan and Jennifer 9/19/2016

Kirsten is the best!! She came to my hotel room, did my hair and it was stunning ❤❤ she is very punctual and easy going (which is important on your wedding day) I would highly recommend her to anyone❤❤❤

Bridal Bliss Artistry 12