Bridal Beauty By Michelle Reviews

30 | Brooklyn, NY

30 Reviews for Bridal Beauty By Michelle

Meg · event on 02/25/2010

I had heard of Michelle from mutual friends of ours. They told me about how talented she was, but what struck me about my session with her was how fun she made the experience. She's extremely talented and make me look like a million bucks (that night we went for a sleek, smoky look) and made me feel at ease as she applied the makeup. It's an absolute treat to be made up by Michelle, particularly because she flatters all of your best features and takes care of your trouble areas (Asian girl here so shiny skin is always an issue). Her makeup looked amazing on me all night. It's still the best I've ever looked at any of my birthdays. Can't wait to use her again!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2006

Michelle is hands down the best makeup artist I have ever worked with. She was a delight to work with, and my makeup stayed on all afternoon and evening, despite it being a horrendously hot day. Her airbrushed foundation magically covered my flaws without feeling at all heavy. Michelle has amazing personal style and excellent taste so whatever style you are hoping to achieve, she’ll make you look great. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Sent on 06/02/2012

Bridal Beauty By Michelle's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I'm so glad you were happy with the makeup and its stayed so well! It was great working with you!

Jessica · Married on 12/20/2014

Michelle is a dream to work with! She did the makeup for me, my three bridesmaids, and my mother for my wedding day, and we couldn't stop gushing about how beautiful all of our makeup looked! She was extremely professional and super sweet, and made us all feel comfortable throughout the morning. Michelle was so responsive to what look I wanted, and as my bridesmaids and I all have different complexions and face shapes, she really knows exactly how to work with your features. And the makeup looks great in photos!
    My bridal party and I agree that we never felt more beautiful. For any other event that I need to be glammed up for in the future, I'm definitely calling Michelle!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Bridal Beauty By Michelle's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! I'm so happy that you and your bridal party were happy with the makeup! I had such a good time working with all of you and I hope that we can work together again in the future!

Sasha · Married on 08/04/2013

I found Michelle through my wedding hair stylist (Stacy Pitt from Styles on B) and she was fantastic! I wear almost no makuep on a daily basis (just cover up to cover the circles under my eyes and a tiny bit of blush) and was terrified of not looking like myself at my wedding. I wanted to wear makeup but I really didn't want to look overly made up (especially since I was getting married on an August afternoon, so it would be light out for much of the wedding). Yes, a lot of brides say this, and yes, a lot of makeup artists claim they can achieve a natural look, but I found that to not really be the case (I had trials with two other artists before finding Michelle).

Michelle really delivered! Her air brushing is flawless and she made my skin look amazing. I found that other makeup artists wanted to cover my freckles and the porcelain look just didn't look like me. Michelle was able to make my skin look great without hiding the freckles. After my first trial I requested some tweaks to my eye makeup and she was more than happy to make them on the day of the wedding. She was fun to have around while we got ready that morning and the makeup held up all day.

Although I wanted a very subtle look, my mom and sister wanted more makeup and she did a fabulous job on them as well. We all got so many compliments. We couldn't have been happier!

Thanks so much, Michelle. You really helped me to feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2018

Michelle did a phenomenal job on my hair/make-up for my wedding. Besides being really talented, she communicated well and was able to nail down the exact look I wanted. I was outside for several hours on a windy day to take photographs, and my hair stayed perfectly in place. I highly recommend working with Michelle!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Bridal Beauty By Michelle's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! I really enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best!