Bridal Beauty by Laura Reviews

Bridal Beauty by Laura 4
Bridal Beauty by Laura 5

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2019

Highly Recommend

Do not hesitate, hire Laura for sure! Not only is she super talented, but kind and genuine. She made my mom, sister, and me all feel comfortable and calm the morning of my wedding...and we looked stunning!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Nikki Vorauer · Married on 05/26/2019

so sweet to work with!

Laura was so great to work with and really made the wedding day go so smooth! She was prompt and brought an awesome team to assist with all 10 girls. We were actually finished with hair and makeup early and had time to spare!
    I can’t say enough about how happy I was with how my look turned out! The airbrush was perfect, and stayed all day and night, no touch ups necessary! And my hair was better than I even imagined! Plus, all of my girls looked stunning, including my mom and grandmom who Laura was excellent with working with! Would definitely recommend Laura for your special day!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Sara · Married on 03/23/2019

Laura did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! I had seen Laura in action when she did the hair and makeup for my friend for her wedding and when I was looking around, I remembered how great of a job she did! My hair is very hard to get to stay in a style (I have very long, painfully straight hair) and I can say with confidence that it stayed in 100% for the entire day!!! As soon as I contacted her, she remembered who I was (almost a year and a half later!) after only meeting me for about 20 minutes while she was finishing my friends hair! When I went for my trial - which she does from her home - we ended up doing a completely different hair style than we did the day of my wedding and Lara never missed a beat! She didn’t make me come back and pay for another trial! I sent her a picture of what I wanted and she worked her magic! The best part about Laura is that she not only does hair and makeup, but that she does Mac airbrush OR regular makeup application if you choose! Thank you Laura for handling my panic attacks about timing and your help in keeping me calm and making me beautiful for my special day! She also did my moms hair and all of my bridesmaids hair and had a partner for makeup! Pictures In the brown hair is my made of honor!

Bridal Beauty by Laura 6
    Bridal Beauty by Laura 7
    Bridal Beauty by Laura 8
    Bridal Beauty by Laura 9
    Bridal Beauty by Laura 10
    Bridal Beauty by Laura 11
    Sent on 07/14/2018

Bridal Beauty by Laura's reply:

Sara, thank you for your kind words and for being the kind of bride for whom every vendor wants to work. You made a stunning bride, and I was honored to be a part of your day. Your family and friends made the day so much fun for me and Andrea. Wishing you lifetime of happiness!!

Suzy Peters · Married on 12/15/2018

Excellent Beauty Experience

Working with Laura for hair and make up was such an amazing and enjoyable experience. During my trial in her home studio, Laura worked tirelessly to make sure my hair was just right! On my wedding day as she was doing my hair and also said she practiced on her daughter to make sure she got it right and boy did she ever. I absolutely loved my curly ponytail with just the right about of bump and elegance in the front! I have had my hair done for other weddings I have been in and never thought my hair look anywhere near as amazing as it did for my wedding day!! Laura's talent with hair and make up was unbeatable. I felt so beautiful that day while still feeling like myself. Having 6 bridesmaids and two mothers also getting their hair and make up done, Laura brought another professional to help and we all loved working with her as well!! They both added such a fun and positive energy to the morning and my wedding party could not have looked better! Laura comes very highly recommended for her talent as well as her professional and easy going personality!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Clara

Clara · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!

Laura is AMAZING! When I first met her at her home studio for my trial, she immediately made me feel comfortable and at home. On the big day, we had 11 ladies that need hair and makeup done. Laura brought another professional with her and they had us all ready with time to spare! Throughout the whole day, Laura was supportive and made any changes that the girls or I asked for, all while being so complimentary and super fun. My hair and makeup stayed all night long with a lot of dancing. I would highly recommend Laura!!!Laura is AMAZING! When I first met her at her home studio for my trial, she immediately made me feel comfortable and at home. On the big day, we had 11 ladies that need hair and makeup done. Laura brought another professional with her and they had us all ready with time to spare! Throughout the whole day, Laura was supportive and made any changes that the girls or I asked for, all while being so complimentary and super fun. My hair and makeup stayed all night long with a lot of dancing. I would highly recommend Laura!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jillian · Married on 05/19/2018

Laura did hair and make up services for my wedding. I was blown away at my hair and make up trial and was equally as impressed the day of. She was able to meet on location with an assistant so that my bridesmaids and I could get ready together in our hotel room. Everyone looked amazing and was really impressed with her work!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Bridal Beauty by Laura's reply:

Jill, your pictures are among my favorites. I loved working for you and appreciated the chill vibe you and your girls had. Thank you for including me on your best day ever!

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Laura provided hair and make-up services for my October 7, 2017 wedding and I cannot say enough good things about her! She's professional and flexible, and a really great value for everything you received. The quality of her work for the price you pay truly cannot be topped, especially when you factor that you're getting airbrush make-up included in her price! Myself and my bridal party received so many compliments on how beautiful we looked; I still follow her on social media and am amazed at her beautiful work every time she posts a new photo! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 08/19/2017

Laura is warm, friendly, and an absolute expert with hair and makeup. I was so thrilled with my trial -- which was at her beautiful home studio -- and she replicated the look exactly for my big day, four months later. On my big day, she arrived ten minutes early and worked quickly. She was also cheerful and accommodating through our many scheduling mishaps, and I was really impressed by how super-prepared for every worst-case-scenario there was when one of her spray bottles for makeup-setting broke, and she just pulled another one out of her bag.

She made my Maid of Honor (my younger sister), mother, and mother-in-law look great too. I actually chose Laura initially because she was the only beauty vendor I could find in the area who had a bunch of photos in her portfolio of Asian women. Especially since my sister does not have doublefold eyelids, I wanted to make absolutely sure that I got a makeup artist who has done Asian women's makeup before and knows what to do with our eyes! If you get your hair and makeup done by Laura, you will not be disappointed, and I absolutely recommend doing a trial as well because it's a great time to get to know her, get comfortable being worked on, and experiment with different options that you might want for your wedding day.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Rino · Married on 07/08/2017

Laura did my hair/make-up and my six bridesmaid's hair and WOW, everyone looked beautiful! I'm Japanese (with thick long hair) so I was very nervous about finding someone for hair/make-up. I found Laura's website and saw that she has done a few Asian brides, so I did a trial with her and I immediately knew she was the one! She's very patient, she listens to what you want, and she's able to re-create photos of what you want. Her prices are also very fair for everything.

She came bright and early to our hotel room the day of the wedding, and she did all six bridesmaid's hair and my hair/make-up from 8AM-1PM with very little breaks. She was superwoman! I had an outdoor ceremony but my make-up stayed on, and even with a whole night of dancing my hair was still in place. I really love Laura's work and highly recommend her as your bridal beauty person!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Julie · Married on 10/29/2016

Laura did the most beautiful job with the women in our wedding! She has a huge amount of talent and patience. She was able to work with myself (the picky bride), an array of ladies, and even two little girls who she had laughing and smiling! Thank you Laura for helping make us so pretty for the wedding!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Cyndi · Married on 10/15/2016

Laura was great! Personal level and professional. She made us all look great and the makeup stayed beautifully

Sent on 10/17/2016

Maggie · Married on 10/15/2016

Laura is the person to go with for hair and makeup! I reached out for vendors and she accommodated me TWO WEEKS before my wedding. That level of service is unheard of. She did a fabulous job and worked really well with my make up artist as well. I cannot recommend Laura enough, she helped make my day so special. She guided me through the look I was going for and scheduled a trial with me the week before my wedding. She was very flexible and was very kind. Really, I can't tell anyone reading this enough how wonderful she was 1000% recommend.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Taylor · Married on 07/09/2016

Laura was an amazing makeup artist and hair stylist for my wedding on 7/9/16. She was easy and quick to respond and had a trial run at her house a few months prior to the wedding to test out the makeup/hair vision for the big day. On the day of the wedding Laura showed up early with her assistant and they got to work ASAP. In several hours they did hair and makeup for me, my 6 bridesmaids, mom and mother in law. EVERYONE was so happy with their results. My hair and makeup stayed intact all night (and my hair lasted the entire next day as well). To add to everything, Laura's prices are so reasonable for the Philly area :) Laura thank you so much for making me feel so beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Laura was AMAZING! She was totally supportive and helpful. She completely understood what I wanted in both hair and makeup and she was positive about everything. Not the annoying kind of positive that makes you want to strangle someone, just really supportive positive. I got so many compliments on my makeup and hair and my bridesmaids did too! Everyone looked gorgeous throughout the entire night even after we cried! I wish Laura could do my makeup every day. And her rates were the best- she hasn't raised them in years- so the value is incredible. I did a ton of research and had someone else lined up but I am so glad that I found Laura because she is far superior. Highly highly highly recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2016
  • Jen trumbauer

jen · Married on 12/20/2015

Working with Laura was lovely! She's such a sweetheart and I'm so happy I found her. She did my two bridesmaids, my mother and i's hair and makeup for my wedding day. She was on time bright and early and with her positive attitude and awesome skill set, it took so much worry off of my shoulders. A pleasure from beginning to end!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Maggie · Married on 10/10/2015

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Laura. She was so talented and efficient. Also, she is an extremely kind and approachable person. She helped me stay calm and collected on the big day! She showed up at the crack of dawn to my hotel and did hair and makeup for my five bridesmaids and me all by herself! I think she has super powers!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Joanne · Married on 05/09/2015

Laura is AMAZING!!! You will not be disappointed! She did hair and makeup for myself and my three bridesmaids. Every single one of us looked amazing and she gave us all exactly what we wanted (they provided downloaded photos) and did it amazingly on the first try. I just got my wedding photos back yesterday, and as we were looking at the photos, I said "Damn, my hair looks great!!" lol. That is such a great feeling! I could not be happier! PLUS she is affordable, I looked at tons of salons to come to my hotel to do hair/makeup and not only is she amazing, but for a great price! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Laura · Married on 09/28/2014

Bridal Beauty by Laura provided the hair and makeup services for the key people at my wedding on Sept. 28, 2014 at Ridley Creek State Park. The value and quality of their work is unmatched in the bridal business, and everyone looked precisely the way they wanted to the entire night. Laura and Colleen are THE dynamic beauty duo who work quickly and cleanly, with smiles on their faces and with the utmost respect for their clients. I would never have anyone else do my hair and makeup for any event in the future, as I have found my go-to company.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2013

Laura and her partner Colleen styled hair for my entire bridal party (including my mom and officiant, a dear friend), and Laura did my makeup for the big day. They did a fantastic job! I knew from the moment I had my trial at Laura's house that I was in good hands. She is so talented, professional and just a pleasure to be around. She and Colleen came to the hotel that the bridal party was staying at, and getting ready was a relaxed and fun experience as we chatted, swapped stories and just reminisced with loved ones. I have to say that my makeup was flawless, and thank goodness for Laura because even though it was an incredibly hot day for an outdoor wedding my makeup held up the entire day. In fact, after my bridesmaids saw my makeup, a number of them wanted to have theirs done too, even though they hadn't been planning on it. Laura anticipated this, so she helped me plan ahead and account for plenty of extra time. I also have to mention that the prices were very reasonable, and the quality of the work was top-notch. Thank you, Laura and Colleen.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Jaime · Married on 09/23/2011

Laura is awesome. She did my makeup for my wedding and it looked fantastic!

Sent on 02/10/2012

Alexis · Married on 08/21/2011

Laura and her assistant Colleen were wonderful! They arrived at the hotel right on time and were so pleasant to spend time with on the morning of my wedding. They were able to please everyone including the moms and 94 year old grandmother. I was thrilled with mymown hair/makeup, and one of my bridesmaids commented that her hair for my wedding was how she has wished her hair had been for her own wedding. Laura's prices were also quite reasonable compared with the quotes I received from others.

Sent on 08/25/2011

Bridget · Married on 12/03/2010

Laura did my weddin and the wedding of my best friend. Working with her was fantastic! She is a magician with hair and makeup and five years later I look back and think that my wedding day was the best I ever looked. I wish she could make me up every day! She is so talented and fun and a joy to spend your wedding day with. My hair and makeup lasted all day with no touch ups and she made me look like myself - but a little better :). She really is a dream!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Jill · Married on 08/15/2009

Laura was PERFECT. I started looking for a hair/makeup artist only about a month before the wedding, so I was lucky to find her. The hair style was just what I had in mind, and it stayed perfectly in place for the whole night. I LOVED the makeup; Laura does airbrushing and it looked and felt great. You can't even feel that you have makeup on.
    You also cannot beat the value for cost. The trial is free, and she will do your hair for you several times until it comes out the way you want it. The day-of services are very reasonable too; I would have spent more money with another vendor but I don't think the hair and makeup could have been any better than what they were.
    She is also a very friendly, easy to talk to person who really enjoys making people look beautiful on their wedding day. Thanks Laura!! :)

Sent on 09/06/2009

Katie · Married on 04/18/2009

On my wedding day, Laura and her assistant came to the salon where my bridal party and I were getting ready. They came at 7:30 in the morning for my afternoon wedding and finished doing hair and makeup for 7 people an hour earlier than we had expected! It was so convenient to have them come to us, as it lessened my stress level that day, and they did a really great job. If I could give her 10 stars, I would! Everyone said I looked beautiful that day and was really glowing. My makeup and hair lasted all day, and how I looked made me feel great. Laura also offered a free hair and makeup trial, which was amazing, and her prices are incredibely reasonable.

Sent on 05/05/2009
  • Kimpy

Kim · Married on 05/07/2016

It was a pleasure working with Laura. I found her through two friends who also used her at their weddings. It was easy to talk with her and discuss how I wanted to look. I did a makeup and hair trial with her. She even did a trial for my Mom because my Mom was paranoid about how she would look the day of my wedding. She spent hours with us at the trial trying to give us the best look we were happy with! We were supposed to have her partner on the day of the wedding, but unfortunately her partner had an emergency the day before my wedding. We had to start a little earlier to make sure everything was done on time. We did get everything finished on time, but it made me a little nervous to know only one person would be there when we planned on two. Laura was very professional and fit in with everyone in my wedding party. She is great to chat with and make everyone feel comfortable. She was able to give everyone the look they wanted and was able to complete the job of two people.

Sent on 12/23/2016