BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE Reviews

BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE 1
BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE 2
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 11/02/2012

I loved my dress buying experience with Bridal Accents. They were so helpful and made you feel like the most important person in the store! The dress came in much quicker than expected and was perfect. I would definitely recommend them in your dress shopping experience!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Heather · Married on 10/13/2012

Bridal Accents Couture is a MUST for any bride-to-be! I was fortunate enough to have Michelle (owner) as my bridal gown attendant. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michelle & my entire experience at BAC. From the moment we walked in the door to the moment we left, our experience was nothing less than professional and amazing. I walked into the store with one dress in mind (I had called ahead to find out if they had it in store & drove three hours to come look at it) and I expected I would walk out with it ordered...turns out I fell in love with a different gown.

Michelle was extremely professional & pointed out great aspects of every dress I tried on. She gave her honest opinion when asked & was not pushy in the least. She truly made me feel like the beautiful blushing bride, and her number one priority. My experience was topped off with Michelle’s professional attitude and excellent customer service while paying for the gown I fell in love with. There were a few other customers in the store at the time and Michelle was professional enough to discreetly tell me what my total was for my purchase, rather than allowing everyone else in the store to hear my business. Champagne and a cute bridal tote then followed my purchase. What better way to end such an exciting moment? ☺

Every bride deserves a BAC experience! From the soft carpet and large dressing rooms to the toast at the end of your dream gown purchase, BAC provides the most professional and flawless experience from that of any other bridal store! Give BAC a try, you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/20/2012

I absolutely loved my experience at Bridal Accents Couture! The ladies were so helpful and patient, I never felt pushed or obligated to make a purchase. My experience and bridal gown were perfect! They even included a bottle of champagne as a celebration that I found my dress!

Sent on 12/27/2012

ashley · Married on 06/16/2012

Our experience with Michelle was nothing short of perfect. We felt excited, relaxed, no pressure and we were well taken care of, but at the same time, we liked that we were given time to ourselves to talk about the dress choice without being pushed to buy. My friend was very excited to find a dress that she absolutely loved and we were treated to a surprise glass of champagne when she did decide to buy! I would highly recommend this lovely, clean, organized and professional shop to anyone interested in buying a wedding dress. They also have so many, high quality and beautiful accessories it is easy to put your entire wedding look together in one stop. It is easy to see why they are an award winning shop!

Sent on 03/27/2012
  • Allyssa

Allyssa · Married on 06/04/2011

very helpful customer service! A lot less stuffy then I thought you would be...overall a great experience!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Megan · Married on 12/18/2010

I loved shopping for my wedding gown here! They were so friendly and made sure to know what my budget was so they would only pull gowns that were within my price range. They had so many beautiful dresses, I actually found 2 that I would have been more than happy with, great selection and great value! They also had a winter cape that i rented for my December wedding and it was perfect! The store also carries tuxes, bridesmaid and flower girl dresses, shoesw, ect... I would highly recommend visiting them!

Sent on 01/11/2011

BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE's reply:

Megan-
    We are so glad you loved it here! We were honored to help you plan for your special day. Congratulations to you both.

A · Married on 06/26/2010

This was a fabulous vendor to go for with a dress. Michelle (owner) was very helpful in selecting a perfect dress for my beach wedding and the quality of the dress was impressive. The shop is very clean and comfortable, not dirty like some bridal shops. The staff is not pushy either - and don't make you feel like you HAVE TO purchase the dress the same day you are looking. It's a big decision and they know you may need a day or two to think it over. You many pay a little more than you want (I went over my budget) but the trunk show helped with cost, and I wouldn't change it for anything!

Sent on 07/03/2010

Sophia · Married on 02/19/2010

Everything at Bridal Accents was a perfect experience. I purchased my dress during a trunk show and my entire group was treated to mimosas! We had a fun and relaxing experience in a spacious dressing room, unlike some of the other more rushed and cramped salons. I also received a discount on my bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and tuxedos. Everyone I spoke to was pleasant and helpful, and everything came in exactly as ordered, even the custom train length on my gown. I would definately recommend this store.

Sent on 02/19/2010

Aunica · Married on 08/22/2009

I was helped by Michelle. She was attentive to any questions I had and was very helpful. I purchased my gown and bridesmaid dresses from this vendor and was exceptionally pleased with both!

Sent on 09/09/2009

Nina · Married on 12/23/2007

I purchased my dress at the Melissa Sweet trunk show. The staff was very helpful and very nice. My dress was perfect! I also got my alterations done in the same building. Alterations were v. expensive, but the woman did a wonderful job.

Sent on 04/22/2008

Sarah · Married on 03/21/2009

I worked mostly with Jill, but had an opportunity to work with quite a few of the woman that work at Bridal Accents Couture. They all were great, very flexible, and made you feel like you were their 1st priority. I was in a little bit of a time crunch to get bridesmaids dresses so they'd arrive on time, and they got it done for me and let me know the status of their arrival. I also bought my jewelry and veil here. It was exciting and fun, the staff is nice, and the gowns are amazing. The store is beautiful, very clean and inviting!! I highly recommend Bridal Accents Couture!!

Sent on 04/14/2009

3.5

As a Bridesmaid & now as Bride I have loved my experiences at Bridal Accents Couture, from a customer service stand point I have been blown away with how kind the staff here is & how incredibly much they care about getting every attire detail right for your special day. I have never felt rushed at this boutique nor pressured to buy. I am very picky & every staff member has been patient & helpful despite my indecisiveness. My only complaint is that they somewhat overcharge for some items ie trying to sell me bridal shoes for full price that are now on clearance. Great for Bridesmaid Dresses!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Ellen · Married on 06/27/2015

Bridal Accents is a very clean, well organized shop that has a lot of dresses to choose from! The atmosphere of the place is very warm and fun, and the staff is helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Rebecca · Married on 08/14/2010

Bridal Accents was great to work with. I got my dress (Nicole Miller) nearly 2 years before my wedding. They never forgot about me. They were able to find me the pefect dress and accessories in no time. I had such a great experience, I went back and got my invites from them as well. They are a great shop with great people and a ton of experience.

Sent on 09/14/2010

Erin · Married on 06/13/2009

The staff was really great while I was there picking out my dress. The only thing I didn't like was that I called back a few months after I purchased the dress to ask a question about the bustle, & I felt the girl was rude to me on the phone. But overall, I am really glad I got the dress I did, & would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/12/2009
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 09/17/2011

The ladies at Bridal Accents were wonderful to work with. This was my first dress shopping experience and turns out it was my only one! I ended up purchasing the first dress I tried on. They offer numerous sample/trunk events throughout the year that offer extremely great deals for beautiful dresses.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Natalie · Married on 09/24/2005

Was very pleased with the personal service I received in deciding on my dress. The tailoring service was exceptional!

Sent on 05/19/2009

I drove past Bridal Accents Couture every day growing up and it was the first and only store I went to to find my wedding gown. I thought it would take me forever, but I tried on three dresses and I was done. Michelle was absolutely wonderful to work with!

The only reason I did not give it a perfect was because the experience was not as wonderful when I went to get my bridesmaid dresses. I had made an appointment well in advance to work with Michelle again, but so many walk ins were taken that day that it took close to an hour to receive attention and when someone did help us, we were informed the dress we originally picked out was discontinued. Although the quick pick turned out beautiful, I wish my appointment was honored and I was informed earlier of the dress being discontinued.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Sarah · Married on 03/08/2011

3.5

I absolutely loved my wedding dress. The sales people were not pushy or intrusive; very polite and friendly. I shopped for several months for my wedding dress and went to every bridal salon in the state. I was very happy with my dress and am glad I bought it here.

Sent on 04/20/2011

Barb · Married on 11/15/2014

4.2
      3.0

I had a great experience looking for a wedding dress at Bridal Accent Couture, although the woman who helped me was not the most "helpful". She barely helped me into my gowns, seemed disinterested in the process, but luckily I found my perfect dress and the price was right so I am still recommending brides go there for a great deal on a gorgeous dress!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

They were wonderful and friendly people to work with. They were extremely professional and had high quality dresses. The only negative was the high price of the dresses. I went there 3 times to try on the dress that I ultimately chose and had a great experience every time, helping me get in and out of the dress. They had mimosas for the whole party of us the last time, and fit us in at the last second.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Duluth · Married on 10/17/2009

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

I went to this store without making an apointment because I just wanted to look around. I was met at the door by an uptight older woman who seemed really irritated that I was there. She kept stammering that I needed an apointment to be in the store. I explained that I just wanted to look around but she insisted that I fill out some form so she could send me junk mail. There was another woman there who seemed very nice and helpful, but my first impression was enough for me to not come back for an "apointment"

Sent on 02/18/2010

Dawn · Married on 10/01/2005

3.4
      3.0

I bought my very nice and expensive dream dress here after several dress shopping trips over 9+ months. My dress was supposed to be made to length and it arrived way too long. I don't know if it was the dressmaker or if the consultant measured wrong. They offered to take care of hem alterations but I didn't get enough apology for the whole situation. I had two weeks until my wedding and I had to find a seamstress within their budget and had to have my beautiful dress worked on (all the detail of the dress was in the hem and lace on the skirt so that all had to be removed and put back on). Stressful needless to say. I recommend them for their selection of higher end gorgeous wedding gowns but do demand service if something goes awry.

Sent on 04/27/2008

Katelyn · Married on 05/21/2016

2.4
      1.5
      1.5
      2.5

Let me start with the positives. The salon is beautiful and the consultants are friendly on the phone. I had wanted to go to BAC to try on a few dresses by a specific designer and they took the time on the phone to check and make sure they had the specific ones in. When we arrived we were warmly welcomes and shown to my dressing room with a few dresses already pulled. This is where it ended. The dresses were beautiful but they only cater to one kind of bride- THIN. Normal women's size 6 and below. I understand that bridal shops can't carry every dress in every size, but they only have two sizes there bridal size 10 and a few 12s. And we all know bridal sizes run small and some designers even smaller, so this means they probably only carry sizes 4-8 in women's. I am not asking for much, I am a women's size 10/12 so I know my hips may not fit in every fitted dress but when I asked if they had a size 14 in a fit and flare or mermaid style they replied, "Um no, we don't carry that size". I felt very dismissed and it is embarrassing when you can't get a dress to fit over your hips yet the consultant still expects you to make up your mind and order the dress. Unfortunately I am not the only person who has had this experience there. I have a friend who went through the same if not worse. If I can make one request it would be to expand your sizes! Believe it or not brides size 8 and above can also want couture dresses. No one wants to by a dress they can't even try. I am not saying you need to have plus sizes, but more of a range. If the shop does not want to expand sizes that it needs to be noted on their website that they only cater to smaller sizes. Beyond this the bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride dresses were WAY over priced. I have seen the same designers and dresses in other shops for $100+ dollars less. The shop is beautiful and in a nice location, I just hope the rest can change.

Sent on 06/25/2015