Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn Reviews

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 6
Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 7

Mary Chouinard · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Planning phase

I am just in the planning phase of my wedding but so far everything has been very easy and fun at Brick Walker! Kathy has been awesome whenever I have wanted to come and show the venue to my parents or just that we are in town and wanted to checkout the layout again. I am so excited to have our wedding there!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

We are excited to have you at the Brick Walker Tavern! Together we will make it the wedding of your dreams!

Trey · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!!!

Kathy has been amazing to work with from start to finish!! This place is beautiful!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Amy

Amy Riley · Married on 08/31/2019

Couldn't be happier!

We chose Brick Walker Tavern for our special day and we couldn't be happier with the whole experience! The venue is absolutely beautiful on its own and with our decorations added it was just perfect. Kathy at the tavern was so helpful with all of our needs before the wedding and on the big day. We loved being able to stay the entire weekend in the beautiful tavern and having that extra time to get everything set up just the way we wanted it. We looked at a few other barn venues before making our decision and they just don't compare. If you're looking for a beautiful rustic venue then this is it! We can't thank them enough for making our wedding weekend so fantastic!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Kane

Kane Anderson · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect venue for the most important weekend

Brick Walker Tavern provided the best possible weekend for our wedding. Being able to use the Tavern for meals and as a central gathering location made for an easy and relaxing couple of days prior to the wedding. The staff was very accommodating and ready to help with setting up at any time. They also had a beautiful array of table pieces and decorations. The barn was the perfect set up for our wedding as well, exactly the type of feel we were going for. Everything went so well I cannot speak more highly of the Brick Walker Tavern

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Loya · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommend the Brick Walker Tavern!

We had the best, most seamless time at the Brick Walker Tavern. I don’t think we could have chosen a more stress-free place to have our wedding. Kathy went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly both during the planning season of the wedding and the day of. Because the barn is so decorated as it is, and because the venue offers decorations of their own for your use, we literally only brought 2 signs and a bin of greenery to decorate. Everything else was already there for us to use. The service was excellent and they really did take such good care of us.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Kristin Ross · Married on 06/23/2019

Graduation party!

We had a beautiful party. The building is gorgeous. They had someone there at all times during the party in case we needed anything. We used many decorations they had there for us to use & everything turned out great. There was plenty of room plus it was a beautiful day so people were outside on the deck area.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 8
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 9
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 10
  • Laura

Laura Krupa · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Weekend of Wonders!

Kathy and staff were so easy to work with! Realizing you will be planning together for an entire year, you want to be sure the bond is solid. Fast response to texts and emails, great knowledge of vendors and cost savings, extreme attention to details from food to yard appearance, are what made the wedding of our dreams possible! We did the full weekend package which includes Fri and Sat nights, acccommodations for 12, and Sunday brunch. This allows the entire wedding party to stay from Rehearsal Dinner until Sunday noon! The rooms are uniquely themed with all the comforts and pampering imaginable! The beds were so comfy! The full Bridal Suite is gorgeous and memorable. There are endless photo opportunities around the grounds. We cannot say enough about this venue! They simply make dreams come true!❤

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 11
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 12
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 13
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 14
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 15
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 16

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

That is our goal, to make dreams come true! We love to hear we have been successful in every way with a wedding. Just so no one gets confused, we only do the full weekend package. We believe that a wedding should be more than an six hour event. Families should spend the entire weekend together making memories that will last a lifetime! You and your families were the best! Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding weekend.

Gabrielle · Married on 05/10/2019

Fantastic and beautiful

What an absolutely amazing place to be and work with. Kathy has just been the biggest help and is always available to answer any and all questions in the most timely matter! The barn for a reception area is just gorgeous and anyone looking for a more "rustic" theme should 100% look her!! The tavern is filled with the most amazing history all with modern updates that make it oh-so cozy. I just love the outdoor firepit for at night as well!! It really feels like home the way the whole place is set up! And you can't beat the hospitality of Kathy either. She really treats you like family and does absolutely everything to make sure your day will be perfect. Not having to worry about same day set up/clean up is a huge bonus as well!! I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

Thank you so much Gabrielle! The tavern is an amazing place rich in history and it is our goal to make sure everyone feels at home. We do our best to insure your wedding day with be a memorable day.

Shilo · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything about this venue and my wedding weekend was perfection!! Loved that we got the space for the entire weekend. We had rehearsal dinner in the house and guests loved being able to look around and see the amazing artifacts and craftmanship that Tom has put into the space. The reception was AMAZING and I got compliment after compliment about how perfect the venue was. (And worth the drive as everyone was coming from at least an hour and a half away).

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 24
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 25
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 26

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

And we loved having you at the Tavern! You, your family and your guest were so much fun! Shilo you did an amazing job with every detail of your wedding weekend! Thank you so much for posting the pictures so others will see the fun you had! Pictures are worth a thousand words. Can't thank you enough for letting us be a part of your special day!

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2018

We had such a wonderful weekend and our guests absolutely loved the venue! It turned out gorgeous. I highly recommend the vendors that work there frequently. We used L&L decorating, 3 Dudes and Dinner Catering, and Big Day Bartenders; several guests want to use the same venue and same vendors now. It came together beautifully. It is not handicap accessible but we had creative work arounds for that. Overall Fantastic :)

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 27
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 28
    Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn 29

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

Lindsay your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and so were you! What you had A Happening by L & L create was incredible! I do want to add that the first floor of the tavern and the first floor of the barn is handicap accessible, and we have a handicap accessible restroom in both the barn and tavern. We do have closed circuit cameras in the barn so events are visible no matter where you are seated. You did an outstanding job of doing a live recording of the wedding so your grandfather could see the third floor ballroom ceremony from the first floor parlor! Sure we will try to make that a permanent option for future weddings. I want to let everyone know that the 3D tour on Wedding Wire is your wedding at it's beginning stages. The pictures you included shows the finished barn! Thank you so very much for adding these!

Paige · Married on 04/07/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue and the people that were part of making our day amazing. Kathy was absolutely incredible to work with and was a text, phone call, or email away at all hours throughout my nine month planning process. We had driven by the venue many times, and the outside is charming but the inside made me tear up right away. The historic venue was perfect for our elegant, rustic wedding, and my guests cannot stop ranting about it weeks later. I was told I had the most unique venue they had ever been to, but what really sent it over was the staff. I feel like they weren't just working my wedding, they were a part of it and I am forever grateful for to the Brick Walker Staff for giving my husband and I the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

Thank you Paige and watching you get married brought tears to my eyes too! You and Nick are a very special couple! You have incredible families and it was so enjoyable assisting with every detail of your wedding! I feel honored to have been a part of your weekend. The Brick Walker Tavern is a very unique historical building and has been a part of my community for 160 years. It means so much to the staff, knowing that we made it the wedding of your dreams!

Karen · Married on 04/07/2018

Brick Walker Tavern was our choice for my daughter and son in law's wedding. One of the things I loved the most about Brick Walker was the fact that we had the venue for the entire weekend, so it really felt like a long, wonderful celebration. The bridal party had a great time spending two nights in all the beautiful bedrooms and we made full use of the house for the rehearsal dinner too. The ceremony took place in the historic third floor ballroom, with the reception in the awesome barn. It was so beautiful with all the lights and decorations. Everyone danced the night away. Without a doubt, Kathy, our wedding facilitator, was a big reason everything was a success. From the months leading up to the wedding, to the weekend itself, Kathy was there to answer questions, offer suggestions, calm nerves, and lend a hand. I was always amazed at how quickly she responded to us. She brought laughter, creativity, and energy. She is a gem!
    The weekend was such a fun celebration of two special people. The comment we've heard repeatedly from guests has been, "It was an absolutely perfect wedding!"

Sent on 04/24/2018

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

Thank you so very much for all the kind words. I do love being a part of the weddings at the tavern and I am finding that each couple now has a special place in my life. I enjoy thinking of the funny, crazy, stressful, precious, tear jerking events that have taken place at the tavern. Each one is a new story!

Krista · Married on 09/09/2017

It's more than just a barn! You really have to go look at it and compared to other barns we checked out this was by far the best for us and for what we wanted. Tom and Kathy are so friendly and give you the feeling that they want your day to be as beautiful as you do!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

Krista, it was so much fun working with you! Yes we do want each and every wedding at the tavern to be the best it can be. We work hard on each wedding and we are always finding ways to improve so The Brick Walker Tavern is the best it can be!
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 08/05/2017

We had our wedding here last night and all I can say is it was perfect! The venue is beautiful and perfectly decorated! The house adds so much character for pictures and it is a fun addition to the wedding festivities to have the entire bridal party be able to stay together in one house! Cathy does everything she can to make sure you're day goes smoothly and she does a great job! I highly recommend this place. The price is perfect and includes so much! Thank you Brick Walker Tavern for making our day great! Our guests can not stop raving about how beautiful it was!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

Thank you Tara and you and all your family and friends did an outstanding job of putting together the wedding. I loved being a part of making it all happen! We have tried our best to provide all that is needed to have a memorable and successful wedding!

Monique · Married on 03/11/2017

Hands down the best wedding experience of all times. The Owner is great, friendly and pays attention to every detail. The location looks like it is from a fairytale absolutely beautiful! The weekend package is the best, the rooms are really exquisite.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

This wedding will always be remembered as it is the first wedding that I assisted with. Loved how we all worked together to make it happen even though there was no electricity in the community the first night you were there. Glad the owner is an electrician and brought in a generator to light up the tavern for all your family. Neither rain, nor sleet, nor ice, or snow will stop a wedding at the tavern!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/13/2018

Very cool, unique venue. Owner/staff passionate about preserving the authenticity of the place. Great value!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

Yes Amanda the Historical Tavern has been preserved by the owner, Tom Lee. I am amazed everyday by the work that was done and continues to be done to bring this place back to the elegant status of 1853 with the luxuries of today as a plus. The barn and tavern are breathtaking!

Toni · Married on 09/22/2018

I have lived around the corner from the tavern my whole life. Go and see, it will take your breath away if you enjoy rustic and antiques. Though my wedding is a year away i already feel comfortable with the help of kathy, she is very kind and patient and gives great advice on places to go/try.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

Thank you Toni. We will make it happen!

Crystal · Married on 04/22/2017

We chose the venue for how it looked and we were not disappointed! Our pictures turned out beautiful and the wedding was wonderful! Tom was great to work with!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

Tom may be an electrician and a picker but, he is turning into an awesome wedding planner too!

3.5
      3.5

Brick Walker Tavern and Barn is a beautiful venue, especially the barn for a rusic themed wedding! Tom Lee is friendly and easy to work with, always a pleasure!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Brick Walker Tavern & Rustic Barn's reply:

Tom loves the tavern and he will do just about anything to make a wedding successful. Never a dull moment when he is around!