Brianna Michelle Beauty Reviews

Brianna Michelle Beauty 6
Brianna Michelle Beauty 7

Melissa Ritchie · Married on 09/06/2019

Book Them!!! Excellent!!!

Thank you for such an AMAZING experience and making me feel so glamorous on my wedding day! I couldn’t have picked a better person than you! You truly made me feel good in my own skin. I can’t thank you enough for bringing my dream hair and makeup to reality!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 14

Marlyn Nicolas · Married on 02/02/2019

Brianna and her team are amazing!

Brianna and her team did hair and makeup for my sister’s wedding last year. I loved how patient they were with all of us and made us look beautiful! I knew that I wanted her on our wedding team. We actually did two make-up trials before the wedding. I don’t normally wear a lot of makeup, so I was a bit nervous about how I would look on the day of the wedding. For the first trial, we tried an elegant look that made my eyes pop more than my lips. For the second trial, we tried a more natural look. I debated between both looks for a long time and decided a few days before the wedding to go with the initial look. Brianna was patient with me and definitely wanted me to feel comfortable which I appreciated.

On the day of the wedding, she brought in a whole team with her. They were a great group of girls and they all put out good vibes, despite having to work at 6am! I was really happy with the way I looked for the wedding day, and it looked great in all the pictures! Even my bridesmaids and the moms loved their make-up and hair! My mother-in-law couldn’t stop looking at herself in the mirror! They have a way of bringing out everyone’s natural beauty and highlighting it. It lasted all day from early morning until late at night. She gave us all small samples of our lip gloss to be able to reapply as needed throughout the day. I would highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Richelle · Married on 11/30/2018

Brianna made me feel like a princess!

Brianna was amazing. My wedding look was better than I could have ever imagined. I felt like a princess. I had strangers stopping me and telling me how beautiful I looked that day!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 15
  • Danai

Danai Austin · Married on 11/17/2018

Brianna Michelle Beauty is amazing!

It is so overwhelming planning a wedding from afar, especially with something so important as your hair and makeup! I was super intimidated by all of the websites and portfolios out there. Until I found Brianna Michelle! Right away, I felt most at ease on her website and reading how she does things and her client reviews. She responded quickly, but was very friendly and professional every time I needed something, and I never felt pressured like I had with other artists I had reached out to.

Brianna was just as friendly and professional in person as she was over email. She did hair and makeup for my bridesmaid and myself and we were so happy with the results. The hair accessory I bought wasn't working quite right, but luckily, Brianna had some spare options to save the day. Our makeup and hair stayed flawless all day and into the wee hours of the night through lots of partying. I felt like a supermodel and received so many compliments. Even my photographer said "wow, whoever did your eye makeup killed it." And he should know, he sees a lot of brides! haha. We went to Blink-182 that night after the ceremony and I ended up crowd surfing in my wedding dress. My hair stayed on point even after that!!!

As a 35 year old mom of 2, I had forgotten what it felt like to feel pretty and confident. I had fallen into a rut since having my kids, and it feels great to be getting that self-esteem back.I have really enjoyed all of Brianna's makeup tips in her facebook groups and I am so excited she is now offering her new makeup courses as well.

Do yourself a favor and stop the searching! You'll be in amazing hands with Brianna Michelle Beauty! :)

Sent on 01/09/2019

Michelle Campbell · Married on 10/18/2018

Incredibly talented! 10/10 Satisfied

My experience using Brianna Michelle Beauty was professional and exceptional from start to finish. I contacted her via her website and received a response via email shortly thereafter. Brianna Michelle Beauty offers the benefit of having both your hair & makeup done by the same professional so you only have to book a single appointment. I ended up getting to have Brianna (the owner) for my wedding day and could not have been happier with the service I received. We had a phone consultation ahead of time and also shared images of my vision for my look so we were on the same page weeks before my wedding. Brianna came right to my hotel room and was fully armed with everything she could need to complete my look. Not only did she follow the inspiration photos, but Brianna also customized the look to match my features. I received compliments on my hair and makeup from strangers all day. I had my makeup done at 11:30 AM and it still looked flawless when we got back to our room around midnight that night. For reference, the photos I've included in this post were at ~6 PM. That's over 6 hours later and my hair & makeup still looked fresh! Brianna was professional yet friendly and incredibly talented. I wish she could do my hair and makeup every day!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 16
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 17
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 18
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 19

Si · Married on 09/18/2018

Brianna was highly recommended in wedding forums I was a member of, and I loved her portfolio, where she has worked on all skin tones. She was really helpful giving me ideas based on the pictures I sent her of my face and wedding dress.

I couldn't fit in a trial due to my schedule, but was confident in Brianna and she did not let me down! She has organised a schedule for the day as there were 5 of us, ranging from age 30s to 60s, all Asians, and all getting hair and makeup done. Our mums have never felt so glammed up!

My hair has not looked THAT GOOD before and it stayed intact ALL night. My makeup was not only natural (bridal look), but at the same time striking - it came out fantastic in photos! I received lots of compliments on the night and online.
    THANK YOU Brianna!! If I ever renew my vows and you are still working, I will book you :)

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 20

Diona · Married on 06/08/2018

Brianna is beyond amazing. I was looking for someone to do my wedding makeup and having had only one previous experience with professional makeup (and hating it) I was apprehensive to try again. From the first phone call with Brianna I knew I had found the right person. She was genuinely interested in my wedding, what I wanted, past experiences, current regimen, and everything about me to come up with the best plan to meet my needs. She was a professional and considerate and very accommodating. My trial went extremely well and I could tell throughout the whole process she was taking her time to get the best overall look. Once she showed me the result in the mirror I could not believe how happy I was with the outcome. All my anxiety melted away once I saw the wonderful work she had done. As happy as I was with the initial trial, I was blown away by the wedding day makeup. She is so talented and has a way of making you look like a flawless and glowing you and not overly made up in any way. She was wonderful and I can't wait to use her again. She has reformed my outlook on makeup with her exceptional work and attitude. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Stacey · Married on 05/27/2018

Everything was perfect from my trial to wedding hair and makeup! All of my bridesmaids and mom and aunt looked fantastic! I would highly recommend Brianna Michelle beauty for wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 04/25/2018

Brianna was up bright and early to help make our wedding day something special, and she amazed my sister and I with her skills. I was open to her ideas, and she gave me a look that I was super proud to wear! She was careful to use vegan makeup with me as I requested and even used some of my fave products from Kat Von D and Pretty Vulgar. I cannot thank her enough for her artistry. She made me want to learn more about hair and makeup so I can look Brianna bride pretty every day! :) If you ever have the chance to work with her, PLEASE do yourself a favor and book her. You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 21
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 22
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 23
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 24
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 25
  • brightbride2018

Carita · Married on 03/31/2018

I had a destination wedding in Las Vegas. Brianna did some consulting with me over the phone and allowed me to email her whenever I had questions. Brianna is very personable and listened to all of my concerns.
    I am an African American bride with regular-to-coarse hair and natural discoloration on my lips, but that was not a problem for her. She did a beautiful trial and this helped us pull together my final look on the wedding day. She was prompt, professional, and had professional products. I received compliments from friends, family, and even strangers about my hair and makeup.

She was very helpful in choosing products to enhance my look. My makeup lasted through my events on both nights even while I was sweating and crying. My picture is after six hours. I highly recommend Brianna and her services. Do a hair and makeup trial and you won't be disappointed! Also, be honest about the condition of your hair and skin and she can give you some great advice!

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 26
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 27
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 28

Amber · Married on 11/17/2017

Brianna is extraordinary at what she does! When I started reading reviews for makeup and hair artists in Las Vegas, Brianna was consistently praised for her work, and now I know why! She always responded to inquiries almost immediately, and was happy to provide her own opinion on any idea you threw her way which I appreciated. Her pricing for hair and makeup cannot be beat for the work she does.

I wasn't able to get a trial due to time constrictions but I knew Brianna would kill it, and she did! She is fantastic under pressure and arrived right on time. I truly appreciated her calm demeanor the day of my wedding as I was pretty anxious. If I could bring her back to my hometown to do my hair and makeup for every event, I would in a heartbeat. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Brianna, you really made my wedding day special.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 29
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 30
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 31

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

Brianna is amazing!!! I got married in zion national park in October, 2017. I was having such a hard time finding anyone in Utah to come up to zion to do our hair and makeup. No one was getting back to me or they didn't want to make the drive up. So I decided to see if I could have any luck from Vegas. I came across brianna from one of the wedding apps and I am so happy that I did! Her travel fee was fair and she did an absolutely outstanding job and made my day so so special. She really listened to my wants and my concerns and went over and above anything I could have ever imagined! It was perfect! She made up myself, my two bridesmaids and my mom all by herself, faster than the time she allotted, and made the 3 and a half drive by herself. If that doesn't say dedication and talent, I don't know what does! Brianna is so sweet and so kind and responds back quickly. She was the only one throughout the whole wedding process that I didn't have to question one thing about. Her work is outstanding, she is great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone over and over again. She is really doing what she is meant for! Thank you so much brianna for making my day so special!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 32
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 33
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 34

Brianna Michelle Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was truely my pleasure to be apart of a special day and such a neat experience in Zion! Best of happiness and love!

Martha · Married on 10/22/2017

I contacted Brianna really not knowing much about my hair. She was very accommodating and honest about what I needed to do to achieve my best look. She set me up with her stylist in San Diego, Lisa, who was so professional, calm and knowledgeable. Lisa was on time, worked with me and my bridesmaids and worked so quickly which was imperative to my day as I didn't leave enough time to prepare on the day. Her work was beautiful and I was so happy with my hair and experience. Thank you Lisa! I would highly recommend Brianna Michelle Beauty to anyone.- Martha

Sent on 01/01/2018

Mitty · Married on 10/19/2017

2 weeks prior to my wedding, I was looking for someone who could do my hair and makeup. I contacted a bunch of people and Brianna was the first one to respond. Her prices are very reasonable unlike others who will charge you an arm and a leg. Whenever I have questions about something, I just email her and she was very quick to respond. On the day of the wedding, she showed up on time. She was very calm and also try to calm your nerves by talking to you as she does your hair and makeup. I showed her some of the makeup looks I found on Pinterest that I like and she gave me her honest opinions and advice since I’m Asian and the makeup looks I found were done on a Caucasian bride. While she was doing my makeup, she would ask me how I do my eyebrows, how I line my eyes so that I won’t totally look different and still recognizable on my special day. She did her job within the timeframe we have agreed that I have to be ready by. When she was finished doing my hair and makeup and I first looked at the mirror I was blown away and felt at my most beautiful self. Everyone loved my hair and makeup. I loved it even more. I never retouched anything except to apply a little lipstick (which she also gave me a sample of) before the ceremony. After that, nada! I didn’t powder my face or anything. My face felt so light and not cakey at all. I almost forgot I was wearing makeup! I loved my makeup so much that I felt so bad to take it off before going to bed on our wedding night. Lol! So future brides out there or anyone who needs to look great on a special event, book Brianna! She’s simply the best! Thank you so much Brianna for making me look beautiful on my special day. All the best to you!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Brianna was amazing! She is responsive, friendly, punctual, and such a delight to work with. My trial run was so helpful and I recommend doing one! I wanted to make a few adjustment between then and the wedding and Brianna made note of it. I have never felt so beautiful than I did on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Brianna Michelle Beauty 35

claire · Married on 07/12/2017

Brianna was amazing! She is very responsive and was on time. I was a bit nervous at first but she made me feel totally at ease. I showed her the looks I like and she was spot on creating a perfect look for me. She also looked at the style of the photographer and created a look that was flawless in my photos. I usually hate myself in photos but she made me look amazing! We got married in the Vegas desert and my makeup lasted in 110 degrees and into the night. My hair was also amazing, I had an idea of the look I wanted and Brianna looked at photos of my dress and my pintrest page to come up with the perfect look. My wedding was an elopement so I had no guests and she even stayed to help me get into my dress. She was extremely professional and worth every $$! I highly recommend Brianna. Thank you so much Brianna you helped me have a perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Kathryn · Married on 05/12/2017

Brianna was absolutely amazing! Let's be honest, every bride wants to spend their special day feeling like a princess but with all of the stress of last minute tasks, family/bridal party details and unplanned snags that can be difficult to achieve. Spending the day with Brianna and my bridal party, however, was a dream. Not only was she one of the most organized and professional vendors that I was able to work with, but she put myself and my entire party at ease during our transformation. Furthermore, her work is incredible and the products that she uses are light and natural feeling. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who has the chance to work with her, she will make your day wonderful!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Jenna · Married on 04/21/2017

Brianna is very responsive, on-time, friendly, and knows her beauty craft. I used online reviews to reach out to different makeup artists for my destination wedding in Las Vegas. She was very quick to reply and offered the best pricing. I am beyond happy of how my makeup and hair turned out for my Engagement Photos and Wedding. My bridal party consisted of myself, 5 ladies, and 3 moms. Brianna and Lisa were able to do all of us with ease and time to spare. Brianna is easy to work with and knows exactly how to enhance the look you're going for since of all the experience she has. Highest recommendations!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Alexis · Married on 03/20/2017

Brianna and Allie did our hair and make up for my wedding and they were both wonderful! They were totally accommodating and patient with what each gal wanted to do and did a beautiful job! I felt wonderful when they were done and I was working with zero sleep. I thought the pricing was really reasonable and they are true professionals. They were also both really relaxed which really helps on such a busy day. Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

justin · Married on 03/10/2017

Highly Creative!!! Keep up the stellar work!!!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Laura · Married on 02/20/2017

Brianna is absolutely amazing! A pure artist! I've never felt more beautiful and confident in my life. Brianna made my wedding that much more special because she truly made me happy...I was over the moon getting married anyway but she made me feel like a movie star!!! My hair was absolutely perfect! We did a trial the day before on my makeup to make sure we were both on the same page and the day of she nailed it!!! Loved how responsive she was with email as well, planning a destination wedding is stressful but this aspect was no worries at all! Would recommend to everyone!! Such a beautiful person inside and out!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/14/2017

Brianna Michelle Beauty was professional, personal and the perfect choice for our wedding. The makeup and hair done was natural, all the bridesmaids and I felt the photos brought out our best features. I didn't have to worry since Brianna was very organized and responsive. I had so many guests compliment us and our looks. As a bride with a lot to worry about, I didn't have to worry about this aspect of the wedding. Highly recommend to others!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Brianna Michelle Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica! We were delighted to service such a terrific group! You guys made our jobs so easy! You all were great! Wishing you happiness!

Kim · Married on 05/22/2016

I can't say enough amazing things about Brianna. First off, she started out our entire process by a personal phone call to chat about my vision and what I was hoping for on my big day. She was so genuine and knowledgable that immediately I knew I had enlisted the right expert. She had great communication up to the day of my wedding- right down to that day. The day of was a bit stressful for me due to a little hiccup I had at the hotel spa- but Brianna was like a calming force. She was cool, and fun, and so sweet. Then to our makeup.....wow is all I can say. My bridesmaids were already beautiful but she found this amazing was to feature their beauty and really add that wow factor. It looked glamerous, natural and polished all in one. None of them are huge make up wearers and raved about Brianna's style and technique. I don't live in Vegas but guarenteeed when I am back I will be calling Brianna to help glam me up. Highly recommend! <3 Thank you Brianna!!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2016

Brianna created a look that survived 25 MPH winds. Let me just re-state that:I LOOKED GOOD IN 25 MILE PER HOUR WINDS! My wedding was in a dry lake bed that was flat, dusty, and my wedding day had massive wind storms. Brianna's hair and makeup didn't budge through before, during, AND after pictures. I only had to touch up lipstick and pin my bangs back. That was it!

She was so easy to talk to and listened when I said I wanted a natural look. She also made sure my birdcage veil was properly placed, sent me along with touch up make up, and was all around a wonderful person.

BOOK HER. Do it!