Brianna Caster Photography Reviews

19 | Tustin, CA

19 Reviews for Brianna Caster Photography

19 Brianna Caster Photography Reviews

Kara · Married on 11/04/2017

I don't even know where to start with this review other than Brianna is just simply amazing. From day one, walking into her adorable studio you feel so welcome and special. We could not be happier with our decision to have booked Brianna and her team! Not only are our engagement and wedding photos gorgeous and something we will love and cherish forever, but Brianna made the whole process so fun and easy! The day-of she was so professional and kept us on track, and at the same time she managed to bring more love and joy to our wedding day than we could have ever imagined. And one of the best parts was that she sent us a sneak peek just a few days later! We LOVE our photos and adore this oh-so-talented girl! We cannot wait to book her for more of life's precious moments once we start a family :)

Madi · Married on 08/20/2017

We were introduced to Shy Heart Studios as they were one of the recommended photographers by our wedding venue, and I cannot even begin to say how thankful I am that we went with Brianna and her amazing team. Before we had even booked our wedding venue, Brianna was wonderful and flexible in meeting with us to answer all of our questions, and help us make several decisions that we hadn't even considered. As someone who went to school for photography, I had a lot of questions, and Brianna's friendly professionalism put any worries I had to rest. My husband and I both felt very well informed when we left, and we booked our wedding venue, and Shy Heart Studios shortly after that meeting.

When Brianna took our engagement photos, my normally very introverted husband was very talkative and comfortable, so we got some amazing and genuine moments from our session. I have four stunning canvases from that shoot in our living room now. Going from our engagement photo session, I knew we would be in good hands on our wedding day.

Brianna and Melissa were our wedding day photographers, and were absolutely wonderful. It felt like having two extra friends there who were sharing our special day with the same happiness as our friends and family.

I truly appreciated the advice throughout the day to help me calm my nerves and anxiety over the timeline. It was an absolutely perfect day, and I am so thankful we chose Brianna and Shy Heart Studios to capture our wedding and engagement photos, and would [and have already!] recommend her and her team to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding.

Brianna Caster Photography 1
    Brianna Caster Photography 2
    Brianna Caster Photography 3

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Brianna Caster photographed our destination wedding (Catskills, NY) and did a fantastic job! She was extremely accommodating and well put together. Always very responsive to my emails. During the wedding, she got all of the shots that we wanted and they were absolutely gorgeous! Her husband, Randy, who was traveling with her to our destination, was also a HUGE help at our wedding (even though he says he has never done these things, we had a hard time believing it!). We couldn't have imagined anyone else photographing our wedding! I highly recommend Brianna!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Awww thank you so very much Sarah! It was a true honor and pleasure working with you guys. Your wedding was AMAZING! Thank you for choosing me, and thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review for me it. It means SO much! :)

TC · Married on 06/25/2017

I can't say enough or write enough reviews for Brianna. Knowing what I know now, there is no amount of money that would keep me from hiring Brianna.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Thank you thank you THANK YOU TC!!! I adored you both and can't wait to share all of your images!

Brenda · Married on 10/01/2016

Brianna did our engagement & wedding pictures. She's professional and so nice. We loved her and so glad we had her. The pictures were creative and beautiful. I would highly recommend her!!

Rena · Married on 09/19/2015

Brianna recently shot our wedding in September 2015. She took control of the situation and was a real professional throughout. The shots came out better than I possibly could have imagined. I especially liked Brianna's skill at conveying our personalities through her images. She made the whole process comfortable - making sure we got the shots she knew we wanted while allowing us to be ourselves and experiment. We did not have to worry about anything - all of the details were taken care of. I could not have asked for better images to remember our special day.

Diane · Married on 09/18/2015

I have worked with Brianna in the past and she is an amazing talent. When it came time to book a photographer for my September 15th wedding, I already knew that I would be booking with Brianna
    Unfortunately, Brianna was already booked on my wedding date so she put me in the very capable hands of Cara & Lauren. These two lovely ladies exceeded all of my expectations! They were AMAZING to work with and went out of their way to help set the vibe of the wedding and to keep everything on schedule.
    Cara was with us (bridal party) and she really served as a source of calm. She was doing her thing and directing us when we needed to be directed. The bridal suite that we were put in to change proved to be a source of stress as it was located next to our guests and the wait staff was constantly trying to come in to get supplies. Needless to say, I was NOT happy about this and it was making me super nervous prior to walking down the aisle. Cara remained zen and Lauren pitched in to hand out the flowers to my flower girl and the mothers as there was no way that we could get to them in our location. Lauren got rave reviews from the guys!
    Cara and Lauren were engaging with family members when it came to the chaos of taking the group photos. They kept the groups moving along while entertaining everyone and keeping the mood light and festive. Steve HATES taking pictures so when it came to them shooting us one on one, they were cracking us up.
    The evening went so well that our guests started dancing before we had a chance to do the tradition dances and cake cutting. We were afraid of breaking up the merriment for fear that people would leave. Lauren was very kind, but firm on the fact that it was important to do the dances because it does mean a lot to the parents, etc.In a good way, she let us know that it was the right thing to do and something that we might regret if we didn't. That moment really resonated with me and I am thankful that she mentioned it.They are true aces!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Diane, thank you so much for this glowing review!! Your happiness with me in the past and with my team truly means more than you know. I am beyond thrilled to know that we met all of your expectations.

When my partner and I began to look for the perfect photographer for our wedding, the main thing that we were looking for was a photographer that we were comfortable with and that was comfortable shooting a same sex wedding. We were shocked with an original terrible response from an at the time “preferred vendor” who basically declined shooting us.

And then there was Brianna….

Our wedding was a long-time coming since our initial booking (nearly 2 years). Needless to say, this not only left us with TONS of time to plan, but it also left ample time for us to get to know Brianna. We are stumped on where to even start because we don’t want to make this a novel. However, if we could use a few words to describe her, we would use: honest, loyal, caring, great communicator, and overall…AMAZINGLY talented. The list could go on and on.

To say that Brianna was our “wedding photographer” isn’t exactly truthful, because she is so much more than that to us. She is a friend, a confidant and someone who we know will be a huge part of our family for the rest of our lives. She knows she will be shooting all of our babies, and family sessions until she is tired of us ;)

Brianna and Elaine shot our big day and they “killed it”!! It literally felt like we were out on a girl’s day shooting with our friends. We had moments of laughter, and moments of “Oh shit, lets make a run for it so the sprinkler’s don’t ruin our dresses.” You better believe we tell everyone about Brianna Caster Photography and Shy Heart Studios-they have some amazingly talented people!!

Thank you ladies! Our day was truly magical and the photos reflected that perfectly <3

Lex and Katie

Sent on 10/18/2015

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I adore you both and feel honored to have been your photographer and to have become your friend!!

Josette · Married on 07/18/2015

Where do I start? Brianna was AMAZING!!! She has a forever customer in us. We hired her for our July wedding in Temecula, she had never shot at our wedding venue before but we decided to go with her based on her positive attitude during our phone consults (the fact that she is very reasonably priced didn’t hurt either). She did our engagement photos which looked fantastic but the thing that made us a forever customer was how she handled our wedding day.

We were set to get married in Temecula in the middle of July, we had planned on a beautiful sunny southern California day, little did we know, mother nature had different plans. The day of the wedding was filled with morning thunderstorms (accompanied by lightning strikes in the vineyards) and rain all day. Brianna’s confidence and creativity put me at ease when I was facing what could have been cause for a bridal breakdown. Brianna and her assistant Lauren, didn’t miss a beat, they went out and bought my husband and I umbrellas and black and white sneakers so we could wear them out into the vineyards to get our vineyard shots without getting wet and muddy. (She said they looked for rain boots but that’s a difficult find in Southern California in the first place, let alone in Southern California in the middle of July!) She walked in completely confident, not even batting an eye at the fact that we were going to have to make some major adjustments. In the end we got amazing shots, every shot we wanted we got, Brianna had some great unique ideas to use the sky and rain to our advantage and it paid off in a huge way. We loved the pictures we received, all 1000+ of them!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Josette! Thank you for this absolutely gorgeous review! It was a true pleasure photographing you and Eugene. Your wedding party was amazing, and I personally think the rain made your day extra unique. I will certainly never forget it!! It's going down in history as my first ever, pouring rain wedding - hehe. I can't wait to work with you both again as you grow your family. Thanks again!

Esperanza · Married on 05/01/2015

She is so wonderful! She gives great advice and her packages and pricing are so reasonable.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Thank you Esperanza (Hope!)!! I had such a great time with you and Peter for your engagement session and your wedding. And the wine you gave me was AMAZING!! Thanks again for this very sweet review <3

Brianna and her assistant photographed my wife and I's wedding on 3/28/15 in Monterey, CA. First off, there are plenty of very good photographers out there but what drew me to Brianna was her creativity, trustworthiness, and quality experience that her clients all rave about. My wife and I interviewed several photographers locally in Monterey, but eagerly reached out to Brianna to be our photographer for the reasons described above. It was an easy decision, and when it came to shooting the wedding itself Brianna did not disappoint.

If I could choose one word to describe my wife and I's experience with Brianna it would be EFFICIENCY. Brianna quickly put us at ease and we got down to business. Again, what set Brianna apart--before seeing her in action--was the quality of her work, but what blew my wife and I away on the day of our wedding was her efficiency. Brianna had a game plan and was able to creatively use the environment around us to get the best quality shots--and quite a few of them--and there was no wasted time. A lot of photographers can take nice shots and produce quality images; however, Brianna was able to skillfully use the time we had allotted. Make no mistake, her efficiency did not mean we were rushed. On the contrary, Brianna is an artist who knows what she is doing and instead of aimlessly thinking about what poses, shots, or scenery to shoot, she was able to masterfully direct my wife and I in dozens of poses in well over a dozen backdrops. One outcome that speaks to Brianna's skill was that we were able to maximize our time with our guests without sacrificing unique, quality photos. In other words, we got the best of both worlds.

My wife and I are so glad we can add ourselves to the long list of satisfied clients and would highly recommend Brianna Caster Photography to any couple looking for a photographer for not only weddings, but also any other special events you have in mind!

Holly · Married on 11/08/2014

There are a few times in life when you meet a stranger , and they make you feel like you've known them for awhile. My fiancé & I had a bad experience with our previous photographer , that made us feel more uncomfortable than we already were with taking pictures . Brianna Caster was recommended to us . Let me just say she is an amazing photographer , with a great eye for beautiful background scenery, and she also gave us great and awesome direction on how to stand and pose etc . If I could give 6 stars I would !

Thanks Holly :)

Sent on 09/04/2015

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Holly - thank you SO much for sharing this. I'm so glad I was able to step in and meet all of your expectations and give you a better photography experience. You and Tom were so great to work with for both your engagement session and your wedding. I really enjoyed every moment with you both. Thanks again!

Ramon · Married on 10/11/2014

My wife and I are extremely happy to have had Brianna Caster photograph our wedding. Trying to find the right person to share the most important day of our lives was very difficult and I cannot thank Brianna enough for being the most perfect person in the world to share this moment with us. Not only are the pictures amazing but she was able to get us a sneak peak of several images within 12hrs. of the event.

Brianna is truly an amazing photographer and person. I am glad to be able to call her a friend.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Ramon - thank you so much! This review is so lovely, and I am so touched by your words. You guys were so wonderful to work with and our friendship means the world to me! Thank you again!!

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2014

There are no words to begin to describe how amazing Brianna Caster is. Truly, I would never recommend anyone higher as a photographer.

When I met Brianna it was an instantaneous friendship; her warm and genuine heart lights up any room. The amazing thing about Brianna, if you look at the other reviews posted, is that all of her clients say the same thing. Not only is she a kind and giving person, but she is incredibly talented. Her work speaks for itself.

More than that, Brianna ALWAYS puts the client first. ALWAYS. Not only were the images breath-taking, but she made our day special and memorable. Everyone who sees our images are just as in awe as we were. Choosing her as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we ever made.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Thank you for sharing Lauren!! Your wedding was almost as beautiful as you are inside and out. I am honored to have been your photographer, and even more honored to have become your friend. Lots of love!

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2014

There is not enough space to write all the wonderful things I would say about Brianna Caster and her photography! We are SO grateful a good friend referred her to us.

First and foremost, her aesthetic is stunning. She has such an amazing eye for great photo opportunities. My husband and i were SO happy when we saw our sneak peak while on our honeymoon! Not only is her style beautiful, her sweet, calm nature is just what couples need especially on their wedding day. Brianna made us feel so comfortable and we totally trusted her to get all the pictures we didn't even know we wanted!

She flew out to us in CT and despite the cross-country correspondence for an entire year before the wedding, we never had ANY doubt that she would be exactly what we needed. So polite and timely in all responses, a true professional!

What an amazing talent and genuine person. We are so happy we had her capturing the most important moments in our lives! Thank you Brianna for being so great to us, it was truly a pleasure to get to know you. Best of luck Brianna! Love, Lisa and Diego :)

Sent on 09/09/2015

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Lisa & Diego - Thank you so much for sharing this! And thank you so much for trusting in me 3,000 miles away!! Your wedding was so much fun and nothing makes me happier than to know how much my clients love their images. It was such a pleasure working with you both and getting to know you. Thank you again!

Clifford · Married on 08/16/2014

Brianna photographed my sons wedding on Aug 16, 2014.

Amazing photos from an amazing photographer. A true professional, who is able to extract the best from her subjects.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Thank you Cliff!! Alex & Krysta's wedding was so unique and so incredibly beautiful. You guys all did an absolutely amazing job putting it together, and were so very gracious to everyone who traveled to be there, including me! You made me feel like family, and I will forever be grateful that I was able to be a part of their day.

Nia · Married on 08/08/2014

Words can't explain how grateful I am that Brianna photographed my special day! She turned my wedding nightmare into a blessing. The original photographer did not show up so a friend of mine put out a call for help on Facebook. Brianna saw the post and came to our rescue. She was professional, creative and sweet. Honestly, she is such an amazing person. Very few people would jump in their car at last minutes notice without discussion of payment or at least speaking with the bride. She is truly a special person. Oh, and the pictures were so beautiful they brought me to tears. We were so blessed to be able to have her photograph our wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Nia, I tell your wedding story over and over and over! It's one of my favorites. You and Noel are truly an amazing couple, and I think I'm the one who was blessed to work with such a fantastic couple. Thank you SO much for sharing this beautiful review.

Lindsay · Married on 06/06/2014

Brianna is truly a pleasure to work with. Not only is she extremely talented but she goes above and beyond for her clients. She is a true professional and carries herself with such grace and elegance. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding and the photos as well as the experience were just amazing! She really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. We will be using Brianna for all of our future events :)

Sent on 09/06/2015

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Lindsay! Thank you so much. I adore you and Andrew and was so thankful to be able to capture your day. I'm so happy our business relationship turned into a friendship as well :) Thanks again for sharing!

Brianna is insanely talented. She was able to make our pictures not so typical by finding different ways to shoot and picking some amazing locations on the property that she spent time scouting the day before the wedding. She has her idea and then quickly executes it so we were never standing around waiting for the next shot. Our photos came out beautiful, our "sneak peek" was over 100 images and both my husband and I could not stop looking at them, at still can't stop for that matter! If you want someone that will put your mind at ease on what can be a VERY stressful day, someone who makes you feel comfortable and beautiful and someone that truly cares, hire Brianna Caster Photography.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Brianna Caster Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much! Capturing your day in Lake Tahoe was definitely a high point in my career. Everything was so lovely, and you were all so warm and welcoming. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day. Xo!