Briana Snyder Photography Reviews

18 | Dayton, OH

18 Reviews for Briana Snyder Photography

Morgan · Married on 07/12/2014

Briana is seriously the BEST!!!!! She has a beautiful heart and a beautiful passion. She has really good taste in her photography and all of her pictures just turn out perfect! Her passion for photography and people really shines through her pictures. She is fun and flexible and easy to work with. Seriously, I would recommend her to anyone and she will be our family's photographer for the rest of our lives!!!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Deepika · Married on 07/05/2014

She is best that we could have ever think of. No one could have made our wedding pictures more beautiful as she did. We are so glad that we got her to do our pictures. She is calm, composed, well behaved and she knows what she is doing.. She is best with her clients. She understands what we need.
    She is the best!!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Briana was an absolute dream to work with! From our first meeting she was inspired and was completely thrilled for our special day. She was very accessible and available for questions/concerns during the planning process, and was amazing on the day of our wedding. She arrived early since she had never been to the venue before and was completely professional and on point throughout the day. The pictures turned out to be so terrific and captured so many great moments. She has a unique and tactful vision and completely bottled the great vibe that day.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Briana is an absolutely fantastic photographer, and she is definitely a master at weddings. Our friends and family raved about our engagement and wedding photos. The best part for me was that the photos did not look staged or phony. Briana is a master at capturing real events, and her mannerisms really help to relax you so that your best self shows up on camera. Because of her sweet disposition and encouraging attitude, our engagement shoot turned from a would-be stressful event into a wonderful time for my fiancé and I to spend time together.

When I think of how Briana handles herself through the whole wedding process, I can't help thinking that she was really born to do this. She's whip smart, with as many local wedding connections as you can imagine, which comes in handy for the bride, as she's a great person to run things by for quick advice. She's discrete, so she captures excellent, creative shots without interrupting the actual event. But most of all, she remains calm and focused on the wedding day, swiftly directing the shots without rushing you, all while making you feel relaxed and confident.

We couldn't be happier with our photos. Thank you, Briana!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Book Briana- you'll be blown away by the photos! Her package was more affordable than the bigger studios but the quality was above and beyond. Since we live out of town, she was flexible in communicating with us over email and phone to pinpoint our style and understand what we were looking to capture. She was great at directing us for formal shots but also catching the spontaneous and heartwarming moments throughout the day. She was very professional and handled lots of impromptu requests from family extremely well. She sent us our photos 4 weeks before the contracted date, and our wedding guests can't stop raving about the photos. Thank you, Briana!

Sent on 06/22/2014
  • User4194665 · 2+ years ago

Briana Snyder Photography did an amazing job during my wedding. She stayed as long as we asked of her, she created beautiful photos and picked the best places to take pictures. I whole heartedly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • User4190910 · 2+ years ago

Beautiful natural down-to- earth photography!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/29/2013

Briana and her assistant, Heather, did a great job for us the day after Thanksgiving when we gathered our family in Dayton to celebrate our daughter's wedding that had taken place in London in early September. We had to arrange everything be email and telephone as I live in London and at all times Briana was easy to reach, very flexible especially considering the time of year. The photos she took of us were great and she worked well with the changing weather, light and with a group that ranged in age from 2-90. Her shots of the bride and groom were especially well placed and she accomplished everything with a calm and professional approach. I do not hesitate to recommend her highly.

Sent on 12/15/2013
  • W

Jason · Married on 10/12/2013

Amazing job! We first got our engagement pictures done with Briana and everyone commented how lovely they were. I (groom) am a photographer myself and so I ended up picking Briana and I went through calling about 45 different photographers, and interviewing 6 in the Dayton/Cincinnati area before deciding on Briana.

At the wedding we were able to get the family photos done very quickly, which allowed us to take a bunch of fun groomsmen/bridesmaid pictures outside in the small church reflection park. This was a lot of fun and we still got to the reception on time (granted it was in the same church but I was worried we wouldn't have any time.

I paid for the package that came with 2 photographers which came with 8 hours of photo time but we didn't really need all of that since the reception was in the same venue as the wedding so Briana asked if there was anywhere else we wanted to take pictures or where we were going after the wedding was over. Well, I had booked a bed and breakfast on AirBnB.com that was 15 minutes away in a small cottage in the woods and Briana jumped at the opportunity to follow us and take pictures all around the cottage, the barn, and the woods. It was wonderful and we had a lot of fun and we can't wait until all the pictures are back.

Finally, she was able to set up an ipad at the reception with some of the photos from the ceremony and I didn't even expect that but it was a lovely addition to one of our photo centerpieces. Everything was perfect, her rates were reasonable and on average with the majority of the good quality photographers in the area and we were very happy to have her be a part of our day!

Sent on 11/01/2013

This was the part of our wedding that I really did the most research on. The photos will be with you for the rest of your life!
    Briana was referred to me by someone who worked with her previously and I could not have been happier with her service. She always responded to my emails, was very patient with me when I kept bouncing location ideas off of her, goes above and beyond on the day of your wedding to make sure you look fabulous and her easy going nature really made working with her a blast. Part of our pictures on the day of our wedding were taken in a very public area and I saw a teaser photo.. she made us look like we were the only ones in the area!
    Her quality of work is out of this world. I had met with other photographers and they were just ok but seeing the blog that Briana keeps of her work really made me see the difference between her style and others. She doesn't just take pictures, she really captures memories. As corny as that sounds.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Abby A. · Married on 03/09/2013

Briana is such a great photographer! She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed on our big day! I would recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 05/22/2013

There are so many wonderful things about working with Briana that I could write about, but I'll just mention a few that were most important to me on my wedding day.
    1) Comfortable to work with! My husband and I have always had some anxiety about being photographed. We were both nervous that our self-consciousness would ruin our wedding photographs. Well, I didn't have to worry about that with Briana. We did an engagement shoot with her a few months before the wedding, and we just had so much fun! Briana put us as ease with her laid-back demeanor and no-pressure attitude. It was obvious that she wasn't out to get the perfect pictures for her benefit, but wanted to capture the joy that my husband and I felt. The pictures from that session did just that - AND they are gorgeous. Not only did she manage to capture my husband and I looking our best, but the backgrounds and poses were natural and beautiful. I adore our engagement pictures - I couldn't be more pleased with Briana's work.
    2) Discreet! I can't tell you how many weddings I have attended in which the photographer got in the way - whether by walking in front of the bride down the aisle, popping up by the officiant, walking in front of the seated guests. Not Briana! She got so many wonderful shots without obstructing anyone's view (I have this on good authority) and quite often without me or my husband noticing (yes, we were a little distracted, but trust me when I say I notice the details!). This quality of Briana's is simply invaluable. She enabled us to be in the moment without the constant worry of getting all the right shots and angles and STILL got all the right shots and angles.
    3) Quality! There was quality in everything Brianna did that day. She is professional, flexible when things aren't going quite as planned (such as 104 degree weather for our outdoor wedding), reliable, and just so good at what she does. I couldn't be happier with our experience - thank you, Briana!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Kristy · Married on 05/19/2012

Briana has an eye for all things wedding! She adds a unique and creative touch to boring, posed pictures. She leads the bridal party and family through the picture session with confidence and ease. She adjusts easily to the inevitable schedule disruptions that happen on your wedding day. She is discreet enough to not be noticed or get in the way of things, yet manages to capture everything at the right time and angle!

My preview was available within 1 week of the wedding...and I could view and purchase all 600+ pictures within 2 weeks. My husband's grandmother fell during the rehearsal dinner and cut her nose pretty badly. Briana took great care in touching up the pictures so that you can't even see the huge gash on her face! She is competitively priced...and worth every penny!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Michelle · Married on 08/13/2011

Briana photographed my wedding a little over two years ago, and she did a fabulous job. Briana is thoughtful, professional, and sincere. She was always avaliable to myself and my husband if we ever had any questions--which was especially helpful since we planned our wedding in Dayton while living in DC. My sister also used Briana to photograph her weddind and again she did great work. I would highly recommend Briana to anyone looking for professional photographs.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/13/2011

Briana was everything a bride could ever want or need out of a photographer on their wedding day! She was professional and flexible. She was super calm when things got hectic and understanding when things were off schedule. She really took the time to shoot our photographs in a way that showcased our personality as a couple. The finished photos were phenomenally done and I couldn't have asked for anything better

Sent on 07/26/2011

Caitlin · Married on 11/20/2010

Briana took such care in getting to know Mike and I. She was intentional in listening to what we wanted and responding to who we are as a couple. She has an amazing artistic eye but also is skilled in portraits. Her creativity and artistic spirit shined in our photos. Having been a bride herself, she was able to relate to the emotions of preparing for marriage. I have told all of my engaged friends about her and we feel so lucky that she was part of our celebration.

Sent on 03/27/2011

We would strongly recommend Briana for your wedding photographer. We were very impressed with her professionalism, creativity, positive attitude and exceptional photography skills.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Laura · Married on 04/25/2015

Briana was an awesome wedding photographer ! Very responsive during the planning stages and needed no direction during the event. Her online site made payment and viewing photos a breeze. Was able to work around our videographer and even brought a 2nd photographer to capture more photos. Great to work with and would definitely recommend !

Sent on 06/13/2015