9 Reviews for Briana Daily Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
7 Briana Daily Photography Reviews

Briana was absolutely amazing for our wedding. She was on time and was so incredibly efficient at taking pictures. She was able to capture all of the images I could ever hope for and did an amazing job. I have only seen some of the sneak peak photos so far, but I can not wait for the rest. She was attentive and really helped to plan in every aspect of our big day. She had great suggestions for other vendors in our area and was incredibly helpful throughout the process. I would highly suggest her for any of your big events.

Profile Picture Hali, 8/21/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

No I’m not groom nor the bride. I’m a DJ who specializes in weddings. I meet, consult and advise brides and grooms to make their event a success. One key factor to making an event happen smoothly and naturally is to have your vendors work together as a team. I’ve seen more than my share of caterers and photographers ruining receptions by worrying about their speciality.

I had the privilege of working with Briana Daily at the Ridley and Miles wedding held at the Mariners Church in Portland, Maine on April 9th of 2014. Let me say, “She is 100% professional, talented and a team player.” She was always on cue for those perfect moments and checked in with me regularly. I can’t express how much this helps your event. She is always concerned about the timeline and flow of the event; too many photographers just worry about the photos, but not her. This event went very well. The photos look amazing! I’m looking forward to the next opportunity to work with her and helping another happy couple. If she’s available, “Book Her Now!"

Profile Picture User4731390, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Bri for our wedding photos. She got really amazing shots (like, pictures I would expect to only see in a magazine) and really captured our day from start to finish. We aren't the "posy" type, but she made taking some posed pictures really fun and comfortable. Her photojournalistic style, though, is what really drew us to her, as it was the candid moments that meant the most to us. She got shots that I had no idea she was even taking, and I feel like I can relive the day just by looking through our pictures. We would absolutely recommend Briana Daily to any couple that wants pictures that will capture the special moments of their wedding day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Briana did a fabulous job as the wedding photographer at my daughter's wedding. She was thorough in taking every memorable shot but yet never obtrusive or in the way. She followed thru on every promise she made. Briana was efficient when it came to keeping us up-to-date on the progress of the proofs and delivering the final photo albums and framed shots exactly when promised. I am an avid price shopper and the value she offered was amazing. I have already recommended Briana to two friends for wedding photographer and my sister for an anniversary party. This was one decision I will never regret!

Profile Picture Ruth, 5/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Briana was wonderful. She worked closely with me to meet my budget and went out of her way to edit pictures to fit my vision. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their next event.

Profile Picture Emma, 8/11/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My pictures were beautiful and Briana traveled a great distance for me. She was also very nice and professional.

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Went above and beyond to make our wedding memories the best! The pictures turned out amazing and were even better than I anticipated.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 6/11/11, 1 Review