49 Reviews for Brian Wolfe(y): Photographer

Engagement Shoot (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
One Event/Day (2)
49 Brian Wolfe(y): Photographer Reviews

My now-husband and I LOVED working with Brian. He was friendly, accommodating, and offered a lot of suggestions on pacing and timing of our day. Looking back, I'm not sure how he got the shots he did - he was invisible (in all the right ways!) and not a distraction in any way from the main event. He was willing to take some unconventional risks with our photos and played with light and backdrop in ways that made our photos stand out from the pack. Brian has given us the best wedding gift - memories we'll hang on to (...and display, and show off) for years!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

There are so many excellent things Brian does as your photographer. He finds hilarious and emotional candid moments. He takes a picture of everyone invited to the wedding, so you have something to share with all of your friends. Most of all, he is so flexible. When you look at Brian's photos, it feels like you are reliving the experience. Thank you, Brian, from the bottom of our hearts.

Profile Picture JESSICA, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough positive things about Brian. He was incredibly professional but also a lot of fun to hang out with. He was very willing to work with us and attentive to our requests. Brian was able to keep us on track on the big day and rolled with the punches--when our ride for photos went missing, he offered for all of us to cram into his car to get us on location! His photos came out so beautifully. They're unique and artistic and we are totally in love with them. We'd consider getting married twice just so we could work with Brian again!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Okay, it has been six months since our wedding. However, to me, it still feels like it was yesterday - thanks to the amazing photos we received from Brian. His photos perfectly capture the atmosphere, feeling, and tone of that day, making it possible for my husband and I to relive the happiest day of our lives by flipping through our wedding photos. Brian was such a pleasure to work with. He made my wedding party feel at ease, he joked with us which helped our smiles to come naturally, plus he had some seriously solid podcast recommendations if that's what you're into. Finally, one of the features of his service that I am so grateful for: he did not make us choose only a fraction of the photos to keep like many wedding photographers do. He let us keep them all. We have hundreds of photos - photos of details, guests, weird dance moves, traditional poses, and candid shots - all of which are important moments, necessary to paint a complete picture of the day that we will be able to share with our children, with their children, and so on.
Bottom line: I cannot recommend Brian Wolfe enough. If you are planning a Michigan wedding (even if you are a long-distance bride like I was), it's really a no-brainer. Go with Brian Wolfe and breathe a sigh of relief as you cross one more thing off of your wedding planning checklist.

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

BRIAN!!!! He truly made our wedding day complete! We met with him early on and he helped piece everything together just beautifully! He was professional, but also liked to get to know his clients, so that the day was captured more personally. He was open to any ideas we had, but tweaked them so that the photos wouldn't be the generic wedding photos that you see everywhere. We shot our engagement pictures and later that evening, he posted a few sneak peeks for us to check out and share with family and friends. On the day of our wedding, he was there ALL. DAY. LONG. He met me and my bridesmaid at the hair salon and had 2 other shooters with him to capture the entirety of our day! He took tons of photos all day and seemed to enjoy getting to know the other guests, too. He remained professional and we can't wait to see all of the great shots he took!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Brian exceeded our expectations at every turn. We knew he would be a fantastic photographer especially after meeting him. We did not know he would create such a wonderful experience for us the day of our wedding! His playfulness, creativeness, professionalism, and responsiveness make for the perfect mix of what every person should look for in a professional photographer. We are thrilled with our wedding pictures, they turned out better than we ever could have imagined.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Brian as our wedding photographer was one of the easiest decisions we made when it came to planning our wedding. Not only is he incredibly talented at what he does, but we instantly felt very comfortable working with him (we are both on the shyer side of the spectrum). He is very easy going and had no problems accommodating our tight wedding day schedule, capturing candid moments while also ensuring we had all our family portraits and planned photos. If you are looking for an outstanding photographer, look no further than Brian!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian is an amazing photographer and a complete pleasure to work with! He and his awesome assistant were punctual, communicative, and we all felt very comfortable and at ease with them. They were friendly, funny, and both had great artistic eyes! Brian was full of ideas, and was great at being structured and organized despite my (now) husband and I lacking in proper responses and not knowing exactly what we wanted.

Brian totally captured our day from the early morning til the end of the party. The photos were incredible, and he caught all of the little details that I so loved about that day and more. I feel very fortunate to have found him in the sea of wedding photographers because he is definitely one of the best!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so glad that my husband and I went with Brian to document our wedding day (and engagement shoot). He is very easy to work with and responsive throughout the entire process. Also - and probably most importantly - he is a fantastic photographer! I had a wonderful time reliving our wedding through his gorgeous photos this morning. The day goes by so fast and it's nice to know that those fuzzy little details have been beautifully preserved on film.

Profile Picture Jenine, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Professional, fun, creative, unique, impressive... I could go on and on. My husband and I could not be happier with the Wolfey experience. Brian is not only a talented photographer (our wedding photos were breathtaking), but he took time to build a realtionship with us so by the time of our wedding, it felt like an old friend was taking our photos. The depth and emotion in the moments he caputres are unlike any other photographer's work. We cannot say enough great things!

Profile Picture Rosalind, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the get-go, Brian was awesome to work with! He made the process so smooth and simple. He customized a package to fit our needs and was super accommodating. Brian responded to emails immediately making the booking process really easy. Brian sent us a list of photos that most couples want which was helpful in figuring out a timeline. He showed up on time and ready to work. The entire bridal party loved him and he made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable. He was able to get along with everyone from age 2 on up. Brian was an expert at negotiating the sometime tricky family shots and who to include. During the reception he was hard at work getting some great pictures but we almost forgot he was there- he blended in and was totally non-obtrusive! Brian even let us know when there was a "lull" in speeches, etc and the sun was just right and we were able to sneak away for some awesome pictures. Even better than all of the above were the pictures themselves. If possible, he made the day even more beautiful than it was in person. Brian has a gift for capturing moments in the perfect way, with the perfect lighting and sentiment. I will cherish the pictures forever. I would recommend Brian to anyone and everyone for ANY photography needs. He is so talented and kind. He makes everything so easy. In fact, we are using him again for family photos- I am spoiled now and will never go to anyone else. If you have any questions about Brian, please feel free to contact me. I cannot say enough good things about him!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
4.7

We're coming up on our one-year anniversary, and we decided we've finally had enough time to contemplate our review for Brian. We were impressed with his ability to capture unique images with artistic interpretations, while maintaining a traditional and timeless feel. He happily shared the full file digital images, so we've since made photo books and printed enlargements, without the traditional up-charge added by many photographers. He was fun, friendly, professional and an expert in his field, and we highly recommend him.

Profile Picture David, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Brian was an absolute treasure of a photographer for our wedding this past May. He was a very clear and responsive communicator in the planning process and had tons of great suggestions & helpful tools for helping us organize our desired poses and pictures beforehand. On the wedding day, he was assertive with organizing our boisterous families and adept at “winging it” when we got crunched for photo time. We LOVE our resulting wedding photos – the lighting, posed and natural shots, backgrounds – everything! Absolutely THRILLED with Brian’s photography. I would recommend him far and wide.

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We loved working with Brian! He was really kind and flexible and understanding and funny. Our photos were beautiful. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian is an absolutely amazing photographer! After he showed us the first picture, I knew that he was the right choice for our wedding day. He took time to meet with us prior to the wedding just to understand our personalities and how we envisioned the day going. He was extremely accommodating, spent the entire day with us, and was able to make the most of the shorter timeframe due to the winter sun; he even offered to do a second shoot later so we could get more pictures of us in our wedding attire.

Brian has an incredible personality and an eye for photography that will capture your wedding day magically, because it will go by so quickly.

Profile Picture User5640796, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We could not have found a better photographer for our wedding. Brian was beyond superb, we're extraordinarily happy with our wedding photos, not just because they are photos of our wedding but because they're awesome! He captured everything from start to finish, no limit on time or photos, and managed to capture both the big-scene moments and the tiniest details of our wedding decor, down to the small mementos and elements our close family made for us. Even the dance photos capture such great poses and highlight everyone's best sides. His style is awesome, moving lighting sources around and grabbing the great color of the room.

Brian is extremely professional but even more so great to work with - it felt like we knew each other a long time and he was an old friend shooting our photos, even though we had only met once before for our (included) engagement photo session. Even when things were getting chaotic with trying to take group photos of 50+ people, Brian made it a lot of fun!

Seriously, just book him and cross off one of the most important items off your list!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 11/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have zero complaints about Brian and no shortage of compliments to offer about him. He was great throughout the entire process, from engagement photos, through wedding planning, on the big day and after too. He was extremely personable and was easy to work with. In comparing him to photographers that good friends of mine picked for their weddings, he was far and a way a better selection.

Profile Picture User4448062, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian Wolfe is absolutely amazing! Everyone gets to see the details of your wedding except the Bride & Groom. You don't really get to take in everything on your special day. But to have a photographer like Brian who captures every moment is so important. When we got our wedding photos back I couldn't stop looking at them (still haven't). I was able to see our wedding day, how everyone else saw it. I will have these pictures forever. I think that the photography is one of the most important things to get right on your wedding day. If you want to get it right, go with Brian Wolfe (y) photography! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian was so wonderful to work with! We hired him to shoot our engagement photos and wedding and we could not be happier with the results! Not only did he provide us with AMAZING photos, but he made the entire process fun! He took special care to ensure that we felt comfortable and there was no doubt that we had his full attention the whole time. I highly recommend Brian Wolfe(y) photography!!! He is truly exceptional and we could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Austin, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian was such a professional photographer. He was very friendly and fun to be around the whole day. He really makes you feel comfortable and at ease while he's shooting. I trusted him with every aspect of the photography and the pictures turned out better than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He was there for us when we needed him, but he wasn't pushy. He was extremely professional and thorough. Our family photos after the ceremony were painless because he was organized. Brian's services were worth every penny, and more. He did a perfect job.

Profile Picture abigail, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

He was fantastic to work with, accommodating and fun!

Profile Picture User4150296, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with! From beginning to end, he has been the most helpful, professional, and friendly person we could have ever hoped for. Our pictures are absolutely amazing. Brian portrayed us like royalty! To steal his description- I felt like a Disney princess- dream come true, right girls!? He played a huge part in making sure that our fairy tale wedding was all that we could have wanted it to be. Brian captured literally every part of our special day. He was a blast to have around and made everyone feel comfortable (even my husband who is a total "man's man" and his crazy friends). We received our beautiful pictures back in an extremely timely manner, and I feel like I literally need every single picture posted around my house in every size :) He has great imagination and creativity, and even captured everything that I had specifically asked for. One of the details that I like most about his work, is that every picture from our photography spot is different. Everything from the photos of my husband and I, to groomsmen and bridesmaids, to the entire wedding party had it's own setting and feel to it, but they all flowed perfectly together and will look amazing once I finally do decide on where I want to put them up at! To top it all off, we feel like we made a great friend in Brian! We highly recommend him to anyone and everyone :)

Maria Nowak (married in Dearborn, MI)

Profile Picture Maria, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent photographer! I could not recommend him more. Not only did my wife and I get high quality and unique photos, but he made the whole process enjoyable. He was truly part of the group and made what could have been a hectic time a lot of fun. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Ryan, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We LOVE Brian as a photographer. We met him when he was doing a friend's engagement party and wedding and were so impressed with his work for their wedding that when my husband I got engaged, picking him as our photographer was hands down the easiest decision we made. He was so flexible with our requests, he came to Chicago to do our photo shoot and stayed very late at our reception to make sure he got all the pictures we requested. Whenever Brian is taking pictures it feels more like hanging out with a friend than someone awkwardly taking your picture for four hours.
Of course, the best part was when we got our pictures back. They were AMAZING!!!! Going through the pictures was just like reliving the wedding. Even our bridal party, families, and guests commented on how much they enjoyed our photographer. My husband and I can't say enough great things about him and would recommend him to anyone that asks.

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews