Brian Wolfe(y): Photographer Reviews

Brian Wolfe(y): Photographer 4
Brian Wolfe(y): Photographer 5
Brian Wolfe(y): Photographer 6
Brian Wolfe(y): Photographer 7

He was fantastic to work with, accommodating and fun!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Maria · Married on 03/01/2014

Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with! From beginning to end, he has been the most helpful, professional, and friendly person we could have ever hoped for. Our pictures are absolutely amazing. Brian portrayed us like royalty! To steal his description- I felt like a Disney princess- dream come true, right girls!? He played a huge part in making sure that our fairy tale wedding was all that we could have wanted it to be. Brian captured literally every part of our special day. He was a blast to have around and made everyone feel comfortable (even my husband who is a total "man's man" and his crazy friends). We received our beautiful pictures back in an extremely timely manner, and I feel like I literally need every single picture posted around my house in every size :) He has great imagination and creativity, and even captured everything that I had specifically asked for. One of the details that I like most about his work, is that every picture from our photography spot is different. Everything from the photos of my husband and I, to groomsmen and bridesmaids, to the entire wedding party had it's own setting and feel to it, but they all flowed perfectly together and will look amazing once I finally do decide on where I want to put them up at! To top it all off, we feel like we made a great friend in Brian! We highly recommend him to anyone and everyone :)

Maria Nowak (married in Dearborn, MI)

Sent on 05/05/2014

Ryan · Married on 12/28/2013

Excellent photographer! I could not recommend him more. Not only did my wife and I get high quality and unique photos, but he made the whole process enjoyable. He was truly part of the group and made what could have been a hectic time a lot of fun. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Leanne · Married on 10/12/2013

We LOVE Brian as a photographer. We met him when he was doing a friend's engagement party and wedding and were so impressed with his work for their wedding that when my husband I got engaged, picking him as our photographer was hands down the easiest decision we made. He was so flexible with our requests, he came to Chicago to do our photo shoot and stayed very late at our reception to make sure he got all the pictures we requested. Whenever Brian is taking pictures it feels more like hanging out with a friend than someone awkwardly taking your picture for four hours.
    Of course, the best part was when we got our pictures back. They were AMAZING!!!! Going through the pictures was just like reliving the wedding. Even our bridal party, families, and guests commented on how much they enjoyed our photographer. My husband and I can't say enough great things about him and would recommend him to anyone that asks.

Sent on 02/06/2014

When I was looking for a wedding photographer, Brian was recommended to me by a mutual friend - and I am sure glad that she did! Brian is an absolutely wonderful photographer, and a super fun person as well. We met Brian first at our engagement session about 2 months prior to our wedding. He is extremely personable, and took all of the awkwardness/stiffness out of the photo session. He captured us as we are, which is what I loved the most. He took the time to get to know us, our style, and made sure that our personalities shined through. He was accompanied by an assistant at our wedding, who was absolutely lovely and wonderful to work with. And because I didn't realize this was really important to me until I read it in one of the other reviews of his work, I'll mention it here -- during the ceremony and reception when all the events were happening, they were everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Everything got captured, but I didn't see them anywhere! That was really special, because I truly felt that I could be experiencing everything without feeling...watched, for lack of a better word. Highly recommend Brian for your photo needs!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2013

Brian is an absolute pleasure to work with! He has an amazing eye for photography and a lively attitude that is contagious! We were very lucky to have had him shoot our wedding. Everyone was extremely impressed with his professionalism, we can't wait to use him again! Our wedding photos are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and he had them finished very quickly! We cannot thank him enough and rave about how talented he is to all our friends and family! Couldn't have been better than it was with Brian!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Lindsey · Married on 06/22/2013

When we first started planning our wedding, there was absolutely no question that Brian would be our photographer. It was the first “planning” call we made. Every step of the way Brian and his wife, Heidi, provided a positive experience. For our engagement shoot Brian was extremely flexible. He scouted the location with us and saw elements that turned out wonderfully. The entire shoot felt completely natural and relaxed. Brian has an amazing eye and countless ideas for creative shots. He also showed genuine interest in our ideas and truly captured our personalities. Our wedding was no different. Brian communicated with us regularly leading up to the big day and provided a detailed outline of his plans. He arrived early, was professional, flexible, organized, and interacted well with everyone involved- even learning names of the people in the wedding party! Everything flowed smoothly- photography was never a point of stress. Looking back through our pictures we were amazed at the shots he was able to capture. We never saw him during the ceremony or reception and yet he documented everything beautifully. We were also impressed at how quickly we received the finished product. We couldn’t be happier with our experience.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Amy · Married on 06/15/2013

Brian and his assistant took absolutely wonderful photographs at both my engagement photo session and my wedding! The engagement photos were included in our wedding package and gave Brian a chance to get to know my husband and I prior to the wedding, which made things go very smoothly on the big day.

Check out his website to see examples of his wonderful work. We received an incredible amount of compliments on how beautiful our wedding photos turned out and it was all due to Brian's hard work and eye for beautiful settings. I would recommend him for any bride-to-be.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

Brian is an amazing photographer! He does an awesome job capturing the special candid moments, as well as the traditional photos for weddings. His editing and creativity have turned our wedding pictures into memories that will last forever! He is very fun to work with too!

Sent on 06/22/2013

Lacey · Married on 05/04/2013

Brian (and his wife Heidi) are EXCELLENT! He is very organized and knows what he's doing, and he's a pleasure to work with. He is very responsive to the requests of his clients and very good at coordinating groups of people to accomplish a lot in a little amount of time. Such a great guy, and a great photographer!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Craig · Married on 12/31/2012

Brian, thanks for spending time with us on NYE 2012!! You truly captured our night perfectly!!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Nicole · Married on 12/08/2012

Brian is an excellent photographer and you will not regret hiring him. The pictures of our wedding are breath taking! He is also super flexible. We had a slight hiccup with one of our picture locations and we were able to work it out quickly and smoothly and still managed to get all the pictures we wanted. I cannot recommend Brian enough!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Benjamin & Renee · Married on 08/19/2012

Brian and his wife, Heidi, were amazing. They were able to capture the most important moments of our day, as well as some very memorable candids. The structured family shots were very smooth and organized and Brian was very professional, yet he kept the mood light during this potentially stressful part of the day.

Brian was timely, organized, and kept us on schedule. He had an endless amount of ideas for creative shots and I think one of the biggest things that sticks out is, during the ceremony, I don't remember seeing him, but he somehow furnished all these amazing shots. During the reception I remember seeing him once because he came up to show us a cool shot he took. Other than him purposefully revealing himself, he was practically invisible; just like a great photographer should be.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Sumeet and Amarinder · Married on 05/26/2012

We went with Brian for our engagement shoot, engagement party and three-day wedding. He possess all the qualities you want in your photographer.

First, he is very comfortable and casual. He went out of his way multiple times, travelled to different places for us and always had a smile on his face! We felt like we had known him forever. He adapted to the environment quickly, got to know our family and friends and took the time to get to know us outside of the work. By the end of the wedding, our friends and family loved how fun and tactful he was.

Second, and most importantly, his photographs are amazing. Our wedding was very long, Indian and very large (500+ people and four events!) He was able to capture precious moments and sentiments that we didn't even know about. He was all over the place, covered every person and took very artistic photos. We re-lived our wedding through his images and could not be happier.

Third, he is extremely professional. He was always on time to our events, often stayed late (because we started late) and never complained about waiting. He would come early to scope out the area and get to know the family members who needed to be covered. He also always found the most perfect photo spots regardless of where we were. He made us look good and we appreciate that! He also returned our photos to us in a timely manner and created easy-to-use web albums that we shared with our loved ones.

His blogs are amazing! We all really enjoyed the blog that he made documenting our wedding. He even went out of his way to learn about all of our traditions and describe them with the pictures.

Brian and Heidi (his wife) are both very kind and talented individuals. Their energy and enthusiasm really shows in their work. I truly feel like we became friends through all these experiences. He surpassed every expectation we had.

I highly recommend Brian Wolfe for any event!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Katie · Married on 05/14/2012

Though I was not the bride (I was the bridesmaid and sister of the bride) as an amateur photographer myself I was in awe of Brian and his lovely wife Heidi. They were everywhere and nowhere at the same time. At one point, while my sister and her husband were having their first dance I was frantically looking for Brian because I thought he was missing the moment. All of a sudden, he popped out from behind a table, having been taking pictures the whole time. We got the photos back over the weekend and I was even more excited than I was when he was taking them. The details he caught and the anticipation before the ceremony began were incredible. There is one picture he took in the middle of formal family pictures I love the most. My sisters and I were being silly and letting our mom photograph us, her husband snuck into a couple of these silly pictures and lo and behold, Brian caught the moment, my mom photographing the three girls and my sister's husband in the background. It is by far one of my favorite wedding photos.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2011

Brian took amazing pictures! For so many of the candid shots we did not even realize he was around. He captured every moment and more!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Mark · Married on 10/01/2011

Brian is a friend from college and it was great to have him shoot our wedding. He was able to capture our day like we never could have imagined. He was great to work with and extremely flexible. He worked to our schedule and stayed the whole day to capture every moment. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Mitchell · Married on 09/04/2011

Brian listens very carefully to your requests and wishes, and takes a lot of care to have your personality and feel of your relationship come through in his photos. He has an incredibly good creative eye, takes pride in his work, outstanding photos, and was easily the best value we found in a wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Brenna · Married on 08/13/2011

Brian did an amazing job with our wedding pictures! We were extremely impressed by the quality of his work and we were really pleased with his down to earth personality. He has a great eye for location and was able to simultaneously capture the special moments of the wedding as well as artistic shots. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible photographer!

Sent on 09/18/2011

David · Married on 07/16/2011

Working with Brian was great. If I were to do it all over again I'd ask Brian to be my photographer in a heartbeat. He gave us the space to enjoy our day, our wedding, and our reception. We hardly noticed him throughout the main events. When it came time to take the wedding party shots and the bride and groom shots he made it all fun. we was very personable and very professional and more than anything the pictures turned out great. I have gone back through them multiple time because they are so much fun. They really capture the essence of the day. He was a great communicator and his terms of service are great. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 09/12/2011

Christina · Married on 06/25/2011

My husband and I could not be more pleased with our experience with Brian (and his wife Heidi). Brian shot our engagement photos in Ann Arbor and then traveled to our wedding on Mackinac Island. Throughout our entire time with Brian he was professional and funny and made us feel completely comfortable. His shots are creative, fun, unique and memorable. Brian and Heidi are a great team and we would not want anyone else to photograph our major life events.

Sent on 07/19/2011
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/03/2011

We love Brian! He has been a friend for a while and it was super fun for him to take pictures for both our engagement and wedding. We will definitely have him take pics in the future as well! He is a trooper; even accompanied us into 3 feet of snow for our engagement shoot and the pictures turned out awesome!!! He is a great photographer, highly recommended!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 01/02/2011

Brian and Heidi did such a great job with our wedding and engagement photography. Not only were our formal shots beautiful, but they did such a great job catching candid shots and finding great locations and angles for artistic photos as well. I would highly recommend Brian for any professional photography needs. Both he and Heidi are extremely talented, professional, easy to talk to, and truly care about catching the subject's own mood and personality.

Sent on 07/23/2011

Charity · Married on 12/18/2010

Brian was great to work with, every quick to respond and very professional. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out beautifully! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/22/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2010

I had the opportunity to have Brian as my photographer on two other occasions other than my wedding. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about him and his wife as a team. The pictures were gorgeous and very artistic!

Sent on 06/23/2011