129 Reviews for Brian Pepper & Associates Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Negatives (1)
Prints (1)

Brian did an absolutely fabulous job with both our engagement and wedding photos! He was completely professional and got some really amazing shots for our big day! Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Celeste, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Brian did an Amazing job capturing our perfect day! From the day we signed our contract until we received our pictures we could not have asked for a better photographer to work with! Thank you for taking such amazing pictures! Xo Jen & Sal

Profile Picture Jen, 8/5/17, 1 Review

Brian,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
The photos are amazing and beautiful ! I love how you captured how happy Dave and I are. Love all of the friends and family ones too!
You truly captured the Beat Day Ever!!!

Heather & Dave Watts

Profile Picture Heather, 4/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thank you so much for sending Tammy to do the wedding photos. She did an amazing job with my granddaughter... it was so fun to look at these and remember the happiness on her and Joshua 's face. Thank you again Tammy for capturing their special day.

Rebecca s bushaw

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

If I could give 100 stars, I would! Brian Pepper's work is A-MAZING!! The pictures captured all the beautiful memories that were made that night. He did my brother and sisters wedding as well. He is worth every penny! All of the pictures turned out awesome!! I can't THANK YOU enough for doing such a great job!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/11/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Brian and his team are very talented. If you want to look like you belong on the cover of a magazine hire Brian. First of all let's talk about how flexible he was. So I flew in to have my engagement session and it turns out a hurricane was just about to hit when I arrived. Brian's team helped me push times up and we still had the session even though it was raining outside. You'd never know by how beautiful they turned out! My wedding photos were beyond perfect and as a team they were super comfortable to be around. My husband hates pictures and Brian made it all seem so easy and natural.

Profile Picture Katrice, 2/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I would recommend Brian Pepper and his team to anyone. They offer great packages, are extremely friendly, and made my day perfect. They made us feel so comfortable with everything, I love all of our shots and cannot wait to build my photo album.

Profile Picture Briana, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Absolutely LOVE our engagement pictures and photos from our wedding day! Brian and his team are great to work with, always respond to e-mails, and will make your wedding day run smoothly with their knowledge and experience. Our day was low key and stress free thanks to Brian and our pictures are AMAZING! Brian's photos are crisp, the lighting is perfect, and we don't look posed at all. Great value for the money and worth the wait for our wedding photos--good quality takes time!!!

Profile Picture LaKrystal, 12/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs

We love our photos!!! Brian Pepper did a phenomenal job as our photographer. We loved his portfolio, his pictures are bright, crisp, and he does an amazing job capturing every moment. As far as previous comments on his communication, texting is the best way to get in contact with him, I never waited more then a few hours for a reply. Our wedding was the weekend after hurricane Matthew, and Brian was texting, calling and in communication with me the whole week. He assured me that he would be there even it was in the middle of a hurricane (thankfully it wasn't lol). Also his team is great. He is very calming, and knows how to get everyone to work together for great shots. We had our photos in a timely fashion. Would recommend to any future brides, Brian Pepper is great!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

It was so much fun having Brian do our engagement and wedding pictures. He's very laid back and accommodating to whatever kind of photos you want, didn't make us do any cheesy poses we didn't want. He's also great at capturing genuine smiles and laughs.

Profile Picture Sammi, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian Pepper Photography is the BEST! His team is professional and friendly. His photos are unbelievably amazing! When I got the pictures from my wedding day and they brought tears to my eyes, I knew I picked the right team to capture my special day. I will forever be grateful to Brian and his team for the memories I will have to cherish forever!

Profile Picture Nicolette, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

When we started looking for a photographer, I saw Brian's pictures hanging up in the Lake Mary Events Center. My sister had gotten married 3 years ago and she said "OMG we wanted him but he was booked for a year!". So. We booked him. In my first meeting with him, he set the expectation up front. 3 months until pictures. 6 months until video. So I find it odd that I see all these poor reviews and feedback about "awful communication" and "it took months for my photos". He told me 3 months...so I waited patiently. Yes, he is a very hard man to get a hold of. But he's not in the profession to have excellent communication skills - he's in the profession to take EXCELLENT pictures. And he does!!! I got my wedding pictures back in 2 months and 5 days. They are fantastic. Everything is natural. He doesn't use filters and that's what I love about him. He used different lenses to make different pictures and I loved that too! Communication with him isn't speedy - but I always heard back eventually. I highly recommend him and his team. They showed up early, they had my list of 200 specific pictures I wanted and captured every single one. Brian and his team were very calm throughout the day and gave instruction on what position to stand in and who goes where to make sure they captured the perfect shot. I feel like the day I did on my wedding day when I looked thru my photos. Some gave me butterflies...some made me cry. It was a spectacular feeling to feel again. I will sit patiently and wait for my wedding video now - he said 6 months. So I'm not going to fuss if I don't have it in 4. To all you ladies or gents out there who are looking for someone for your wedding day...BOOK BRIAN. He's simply the best.

Brian - I can't thank you enough. Your pictures made me as happy as the day my husband asked me to marry him :)
-Terri

Profile Picture Terri, 5/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours

We loved working with Brian's team for our wedding. Nelson was our photographer and he captured everything about our wedding perfectly. After our engagement shoot, I wanted to change a few things about the style of photos, Nelson was SO kind in making the small shifts so we could have the photos we wanted for our wedding. The photos honestly came out better than I could have dreamed, breathtakingly beautiful. Brian and Nicole were always (and still are) very prompt with answering questions and returning phone calls. The only thing I wasn't in love with was the 2nd photographer (Mike); he was not creative at all in the way that Nelson is and he needed an extreme amount of direction. When Nelson was taking the family portraits, Mike should have been taking the pictures with the family members that didn't have the bride and groom in them - I needed to tell him to do that. Brian was extremely receptive to my feedback when I spoke to him after the wedding. Another thing that we LOVED about the BP team is how quickly our images were available. It was about 3 weeks after the wedding when we got our "sneak peak" blog post, and then within a week after that, we had ALL of our photos. We have loved working with Brian and are looking forward to continuing our work as we create our albums. All in all, an excellent wedding photography team!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Brian and Tammy of Brian Pepper Photography did a great job with capturing our wedding photos. Brian is very easygoing, patient, and very professional. He provides excellent guidance and knows the shots to take that you will love in the end. I would definitely recommend Brian Pepper Photography for anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Eliana, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We were recommended Brian by the staff at the Hard rock hotel where we got married and needless to say we were not disapppointed. We are delighted with the photos.

Profile Picture richard, 10/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a great time with Nelson, one of the photographers @ Brian Pepper Photography. He was fun to be with and got us great shots! He was spontaneous and always seemed to be looking for the perfect photo. He was honestly the best wedding vendor that we had =).

Profile Picture User4509464, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

It was a pleasure having Brian photograph our wedding! Brian was very patient and professional on our big day. Afterwards he sent the photos quickly and they were organized nicely in different sections. We were very pleased. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian and his staff were to easy to work with. He was easy to get a hold of with quick response time to emails. He captures beautiful pictures of the wedding party and plenty of fun pictures during the reception.

Profile Picture User4821983, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian and his staff were amazing. Words cannot describe how much we enjoyed having him play such an important role for us on wedding day. He and team are very professional and so kind!

Profile Picture User4528368, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian and Tammy were great capturing our wedding ceremony and reception. Brian made sure tu capture all The amazing moments. Pictures came out great and at the expected time frame. Definitively recommend Brian Pepper Photography for your wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 6/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian was AMAZING!! From the first phone call to schedule his services to e-mails asking questions about the pictures once received, Brian provided stellar customer service. My then-fiancé (now husband) and I met with him a few months before the wedding, and he patiently answered our questions and made sure he knew exactly what we envisioned for our wedding day.

On the big day, he arrived right on time and was again so very patient as he took pictures amidst the pre-wedding chaos. Maybe it was nerves, but I didn't notice him at all during the ceremony (that's a good thing!), and he again patiently took family pictures and those of the wedding party and my husband and I after the ceremony.

We met up again at the reception where he took more pictures. He had to tell my husband and I how to cut the cake LOL!!! We were SO grateful for his help and guidance throughout the entire day.

We had a preview of our photos on his website within two weeks and our full set within three weeks. My jaw dropped when I first saw the photos. I am BEYOND THRILLED with how they turned out!!! I can't believe that's ME, and my husband is ecstatic, too!!! I truly cannot put into words how very, very, very happy I am with Brian. Do not hesitate! Book him today!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so glad I hired Brian for our wedding day! He did an amazing job and helped direct us when we were not exactly sure what to do, which was completely unexpected but greatly appreciated! I would definitely suggest hiring him for your wedding! The pictures turned out amazing and he was a wonderful person to work with!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian Pepper Photography is the best wedding photography company around! Brian and his team were so professional and yet relaxed and easy-going putting everyone at ease, capturing the best shots. Not only were his portrait photos flawless, he also caught so many amazing candid moments as well, which was the most important part to us. He ensured that we all looked our best and worked well with everyone! From single person portraits to big group shots, Brian and his team turned our amazing wedding day into perfect memories that will be cherished for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Joey, 5/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great photography for both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Brian knows the shots he wants to go for and give very easy direction to make it happen!

We were on a bit of a tight budget and some prices we received from other popular photographers were WAY out of our range. Brian Pepper photography was very reasonably priced and we didn't have to sacrifice quality.

Your photos are what you cherish once it's all said and done and ours are perfect. Thanks Brian!

Profile Picture Nelinda, 5/15/15, 8 Reviews