Brian Pepper & Associates Photography Reviews

137 | Orlando, FL

137 Reviews for Brian Pepper & Associates Photography

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2006

Digital Imaging Direct has top knotch quality no only with their product but with their employees. Brian knows his stuff and is amazing to work with, I would recommend him to anyone I know as I know he will do the best job.

Sent on 06/26/2009

Sondra · Married on 10/21/2006

Digital Imaging Direct provided the photography for our wedding last year. They were so wonderful to work with--before, during and after the wedding. They made sure that we had a complete list of photos prepared prior to the wedding, and made sure that each and every one of those photos was taken the day of. Their calm, yet professional attitudes made the day so much more enjoyable and relaxing. And our pictures are AMAZING! We couldn't be happier with Digital Imaging Direct!

Sent on 01/16/2008

Brian and his staff have been wonderful working with my fiancé and I's crazy work schedules. We had to reschedule our meeting to discuss videography and we only know our work schedules a few weeks out as a time. They were understanding and were able to work with us. Brian and his staff were very professional and helpful throughout the process of deciding what package to select. After meeting Brian, I was as impressed with him and the company as much as I was impressed with his work. We booked and signed the contract right after our meeting because I knew we had to have him. I look forward to working with Brian Pepper and his staff on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jon · Married on 03/05/2016

Brian is the best photographer in Orlando. He did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. I highly recommend him to anyone. -Jon and Erin

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/24/2012

Excellent photos, very artistic and breathtaking... My husband and I will treasure these memories for a lifetime. We highly recommend Brian Pepper and his team for any event

Sent on 01/23/2013

Amy · Married on 10/27/2012

We had Brian Pepper & Associates for our photography and videography for our wedding at Rosen Shingle Creek on 10/27/12. Nelson did our engagement session in February and both Brian and Nelson did our wedding photography. They were both so easy to work with and the photos came out stunning. I can't wait to see all of them. Both of them really captured our love in our faces and every special moment of the day. They captured great candid shots as well. They also have a very creative eye- some of the shots they took you would never think of but came out so well! We also liked that they were not intrusive- during the ceremony and reception we had no idea they were there-they were not in your face like some photographers. I'm so happy with all of the work they had done. And will definitely use them in the future as well.

Sent on 11/09/2012

Emily · Married on 10/10/2015

Brian did an exceptional job with both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. I passed out during post-ceremony pictures and had to change out of my dress :( but he created the most beautiful shots nonetheless. His work is incredible and very affordable.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

Brian was so much fun to work with and did an absolutely amazing job! He has such a laid back personality and has the ability to make you feel completely comfortable during your engagement and wedding day photos. Brian has a great eye for a beautiful shot and knows his surroundings very well.

Not only is Brian and excellent photographer, but he did an excellent job at putting me at ease amongst all of the chaos of that day. He busheled my dress, gave encouraging words when needed, made us laugh and captured so many candid shots that my husband and I were not able to see throughout the wedding.

We truly treasure our wedding photos and could not be happier with Brian's work on that day! His photography is highly recommended and I would certainly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2015

We worked with Nelson from Brian Pepper and Associates for our engagement photos as well as wedding day. The engagement photo shoot went smoothly and Nelson was great at calming our nerves. Prior to the wedding, Nelson was very open in working with us and getting a list of the type of photos we wanted to be sure to capture. On the day of the wedding, Nelson and his assistant showed up promptly and were ready to work. Not only did they capture all of the photos we could have asked for but they made it enjoyable. We have already gotten so many compliments on the photos and I would definitely recommend working with Nelson!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2013

Brian Pepper and Nelson are AMAZING photographers! We were so thankful to have photographers at our wedding that knew exactly what photos needed to be taken, they did it quickly and we had a lot of fun! They even did some fast edits AT our wedding so we could see some of them. About two weeks after our wedding we saw even more and about a month after our wedding we had all of our edited photos back. I would highly recommend Brian and his staff to anyone who is looking for a professional photographer that is reasonably priced and has a relaxed feel.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Kinsey · Married on 10/19/2012

I'm so very pleased with Brian Pepper and the photos he captured from my wedding. Take it from me, a recent bride, PHOTOS should be one of the most important things in your budget. Once this day is over, you are able to enjoy the photos anytime! Brian's photos are unique, artistic, and HIGH QUALITY. He was very calm and professional, even when I was a stressed bride, he was flexiable with my requests for unique, silly, and fun photos. He captured details that most would not think to capture, when you look at my photos you'll feel like YOU were there at the wedding. He captured moments from my wedding that I didn't even realize he even noticed, he was everywhere and captured just about everything. The price is worth the value and quality you receive. I LOVE my photos, and now I only wish I had splurged on a VIDEO! :) Thanks Brian and team!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2011

Brian was wonderful to work with, from the moment we met in his office we knew he would be a great fit for our laid-back style. He worked well with us on creating a package to meet our needs, and the videography service is very well done. We haven't received all of our photos or video yet, but what we have seen is fantastic and I can't wait to see more! We had a very long wedding day and Brian (and Nelson who assisted) kept up with us all day and was willing to work with anything and everything we needed.

Sent on 11/21/2011
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2011

We chose Brian based off of reviews we read. We had a destination wedding and didn't have an opportunity to meet him, until the week of our wedding. He was kind enough to do our Engagement pictures 4 days befrore shooting our wedding. He's a true artist and we love our pictures!!! He provides quality work, has a great personality and was fun to work with. We would recommend him and his team!! You won't be let down!!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Amber · Married on 08/02/2009

Our photos were absolutely beautiful and Brian was very accommodating to make sure we had what we wanted. He even stayed an hour after the wedding with his assistant to get some more bride and groom shots. We can't wait to use him again when it's time for new baby photos!

Sent on 10/16/2010

Chymere · Married on 10/31/2008

The only thing I can say is thank you so much for making our day feel wonderful. I didn't feel trapped with cameras surrounding me. Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/16/2009

Kelly · Married on 04/19/2008

Digital Imaging Direct did an excellent job on our Wedding photos and were great to work with. They were laid back, but provided great direction. They really found a good mix of artisitic photos balanced with more traditional shots.

Sent on 07/17/2008

Dana · Married on 08/10/2007

Brian was great!

Sent on 01/14/2008

Courtney · Married on 04/08/2016

3.5

Brian is one of the most easygoing people I think I've ever met. He met our last-minute changes with ease and also made me feel as comfortable as a non photogenic person could with a camera on them all day long! I like our wedding day photos more and more each time I look at them. Brian and his team were able to capture the emotions of the day: the happiness, the nervousness, the excitement, the joy, and the love. He got it all. Multiple photos bring tears to my eyes because of how well they encapsulate the day. The only minor drawback is that Brian is a very busy man who is solidly booked, a testament to his skill. So, he did take a few extra weeks to get our photos back, but was very prompt in replying when I reached out to him about our timeline. Overall, we both feel like we made a good choice in choosing Brian and his team. Courtney & Kyle

Sent on 06/15/2016

Pictures were amazing, caught a lot of candid shots during reception. Really caught the whole wedding and loved reviewing the different shots to relive the wedding, great photography.

Sent on 01/30/2015

Brian Pepper & Associates Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review. Can you please email us or give us a call and tell us what we could have done in your eyes to be more professional & responsive. Please at least let us know by email who this is since a date and user wasn't provided.

Jenine · Married on 11/10/2012

We loved having Nelson as our photographer. He photographed some creative engagement pictures for us and did an amazing job capturing important moments on our wedding day. Nelson was great to work with!

Sent on 12/23/2012

3.0

LOVED working with Brian Peppers!!! We've had great feedback from our engagement pictures and we love our wedding pictures!!! We can't wait to share with our friends and family after we get our Thank You cards out. Don't want to spoil the pictures on social media until those are received by our guests! Would AND have highly recommended him to friends.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Brian Pepper & Associates Photography's reply:

Thanks you for taking the time to review us. With our competitive pricing it did cause quite a bit of a increase in business which has slowed our response time down due to us being out of the office on shoots, meetings etc and we apologize for that. We however have recently added on a studio assistant handling our emails along with other tasks so our emails can be just as quick of a turn around as our blog posts and full wedding galleries.

Dina · Married on 11/03/2007

3.0

Brian and his team were incredible. I think you can get a photographer for less money, but Brian was worth every cent. My photographs are beautiful and they really capture the essence of my husband and I and the feeling we wanted. We had the standard formal shots, but the candids bring the whole wedding back to life for us. Friendly and so easy to work with, Brian fit in more like family then a vendor. Absolutely wonderful! Thank you Brian!

Sent on 03/26/2008

1.5

Brian did a fantastic job. The only feedback I have is that he sorts out his e-mail issues so that he can be more responsive.

Sent on 03/22/2013

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2016

Ever since my bff’s wedding in 2013, I knew I wanted Brian Pepper to be our photographer. Once I got engaged, my fiancé and I quickly booked Brian. Our engagement shoot went great. We even got to do a 2nd shoot (the park was busy the first time around) which was very nice of Brian to offer to do. About 6 months later was our wedding month. About 2 weeks before the wedding I reached out to ask about a shot list & a timeline schedule. I didn’t get the shot list to fill out until 3 days before the wedding.& I didn’t find out what time he was arriving on my wedding day until 11pm the night before. Now I have no doubt he is in full on wedding season mode & is super busy, but I wish an assistant of his could have sent me the shot list way in advance & worked with me to finalize a timeline to avoid unneeded stress. As expected, the wedding day flew by & was such a whirlwind. I couldn’t wait to get my pictures back. He got them out to me fairly quickly as promised (think it was roughly 6 weeks after the wedding) & I LOVED them! So many amazing beautiful moments captured perfectly. I couldn’t have been happier. As I started going back over them again though, that’s when I realized a few things were missed; items that were specifically on my shot list (artsy ring shot, guestbook table shot, something old/new/borrowed/blue shot) as well as typical wedding photos (bridal portraits from front/back to show off gown, detail shots of church décor like programs/entrance sign, and detail shots of reception décor like bubble exit sign, seating chart, etc.) I am still very happy with the pictures that I did get & would highly recommend Brian because I think he is a great photographer & his pictures are gorgeous and timeless. I would just highly recommend to future customers to reach out to him WAY EARLY ON regarding shot list/timeline details & make sure you have your MOH/Mom/etc. make ABSOLUTELY sure you are getting all the pictures you want because the day will fly by.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Kathleen · Married on 03/23/2013

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

Nelson was our photographer and did a great job! We told him we didn't want to know he was there most of the time and we really didn't. He was great on instructing us what would look best with out being pushy. He took whatever photos we asked even if they were goofy. I was very happy with the photos. We had a preview on their blog about a week after the wedding then the full photos to view. I have had issues with the front office portion of the business though. It was difficult to make payments and I am still trying to get back the sales tax I was charged when I shouldn't have.

Sent on 07/16/2013