Brian Pepper & Associates Photography Reviews

137 | Orlando, FL

137 Reviews for Brian Pepper & Associates Photography

• rita

Rita · Married on 03/31/2012

Brian, i am so happy we got to work with you. You were such a pleasant you and your team, everything was amazing. The videography was great too. I cant wait to see the pictures.

Thanks again...
    Rita

Sent on 04/14/2012

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2012

Brian and Nelson were the photographers for our wedding day. They were both very friendly and made everyone feel at ease. They captured all of the great moments of our day while not intruding on the special moments. We love our pictures and will be able to look back at them years from now and relive that wonderful day!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Hannah · Married on 02/19/2012

Brian Pepper and his team did a phenomenal job on our engagement shoot and for our wedding. They are professional, extremely easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. Our pictures came out unbelievably great and were exactly what we were looking for! AND, the turn around time was fast! We had a wonderful experience working with them and highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 03/15/2012

Charlene · Married on 01/14/2012

I highly recommend using Brian Pepper & Associates (OrlandoWeddingPix.com). Brian and his assistant were both prompt, professional, and FUN and made sure to capture every moment of our special day. Unlike other photographers, Brian and his staff didn't set a time that they had to leave by; they were there when I began getting ready with my bridesmaids, and they were still there when my husband and I left the reception. Although the day came and went so fast, Brian and his staff captured the most magnificent moments on camera that we are now able to cherish for a lifetime. Thank you Brian Pepper & associates!

Sent on 01/26/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2011

Brian and his staff were phenomenal! I only booked them a couple weeks prior to our wedding and he was super fast in his response. On our wedding day, Brian and his staff kicked butt! They took some very inventive and creative shots. I can't wait to see how the video turns out! I would highly recommend Brian and his staff for any event videography!!!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2011

Brian and his assistant were FANTASTIC! They did such an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos, and the price was completely reasonable. He didn't even charge us extra to travel to the gulf coast from Orlando! He was professional, courteous, and had a great eye of when the moments were about to happen. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Charity · Married on 09/10/2011

Brian's team was awesome!!! We had such a great time with them at our wedding. Everyone was so professional and very creative! Brian sent us a sneak peek of our video to come and it was awesome!!! We actually look better in the video than some of our airbrushed pictures~ Thanks Brian and everyone who were at our wedding for making our day fun filled and special!!

Sent on 12/26/2011

Beverly · Married on 07/16/2011

Brian Pepper and his team are fun, creative, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. My engagement and wedding photos are beautiful. Brian and his team really captured the emotion and elegance of our special day and I am so pleased to have such lovely photos and albums to enjoy for years to come.

Sent on 09/26/2011

Kristy · Married on 07/09/2011

All we can say is …. Thank You, Nelson! Nelson and his assistant, Steven were a blast to work with. They are professional, but also extremely fun and easy to work with. Our photos turned out amazing and we can’t thank them enough. Our family and friends couldn’t believe that they were with us the entire night taking photos. Now we will have photos documenting our most treasured day forever and ever. We will definitely recommend Nelson / Digital Imaging to all of our friends and family members!

Sent on 07/23/2011

Devindra · Married on 06/25/2011

AMAZING work by BP. Quality, service and amazing pictures!

Sent on 10/17/2011
  • mbotens

Melissa · Married on 05/07/2011

Brian was great to work with. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out beautiful. Everyone says they look like they should be in a magazine! He captured great memories and stayed at the venue until the end of the party (which was way past his "contracted" time), for which we are very thankful! We're so glad we picked him to be our photographer :)

Sent on 07/07/2011

Diana · Married on 03/19/2011

Brian and Doug were absolutely phenomenal. They truly helped make my special day a memory to last a lifetime. I could not ask for a better team to have captured this moment in my life. From start to finish the entire team was extremely professional. Brian Pepper answered all emails and questions in a timely manner before the wedding and followed through on EVERYTHING during/post wedding. Only a week after the wedding we got pictures and video teasers! That was SO much fun. My entire family was so impressed with them. I would definitely use them again for future family functions and would recommend that all brides look into using them!

Sent on 04/19/2011
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 10/23/2010

Brian and his team are FABULOUS! The are professional about all of their work along with extremely fun and easy going. Our photos turned out amazing and I couldn't thank them enough. My whole plan of photography was to make sure the entire night was documented, and they got it from start to finish. Brian is extremely flexible and understanding...even when I sent him a million emails! To top it off, they even dealt with our crazy dog during engagement photos! I honestly cannot thank their team enough as they captured the most amazing images from our wedding and I will cherish all of our photos for years and years to come!

Sent on 12/30/2010

Lori · Married on 04/10/2010

I highly recommended this vendor! My pictures were beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Jen · Married on 10/24/2009

Beautiful photographs, a lot of fun to work with.

Sent on 08/01/2011

Jamie · Married on 08/01/2009

We are more than pleased with our photos, Brian's professionalism and the experience as a whole. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Digital Imaging Direct for all photography needs and special occassions. Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2009

Jessica · Married on 01/24/2009

Great to work with, wonderful photos and always very responsive.

Sent on 08/05/2009

Lauren · Married on 12/06/2008

Brian was amazing!!! I could not have asked for anything more. He was on time, extremely responsive to any questions I had before the wedding, and definitely after the wedding. He is patient and cooperative, but also knows what looks good and isn't afraid to tell you. My pictures were amazing. The quality is just unbelieveable. I coudn't believe it was us in the pictures!! He has great ideas, and he stays until the very end of your day. The one thing that stood out to me was about an hour or so after my reception was over, we had and after party at the hotel and Brian made it a point to come up to me and tell me that he had just backed up our pictures and saved them!! That made me feel very comfortable. Brian also made a video of pictures for us, with music!! It was so great, I cried everytime I watched it!! I would recommend Digital Imaging to anyone and everyone!! His prices are great and I look forward to making our album together!

Sent on 02/05/2009

Danika · Married on 07/12/2008

We never would have imagined the day we start our lives together would be captured with timeless memories in our photographs. The entire experience with Digital Imaging Direct was a wonderful one. The two photographers collaborated so well together and knew just what poses and photographs to capture at the right time. They had so much patience to wait for all the girls to go through hair and makeup! They stuck through until the end of the night to ensure every moment was caught with the camera. As we look back on our wedding day, our photographs are what sticks out the most because so many pieces of the day were brought together to have the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/03/2008

Christine · Married on 06/14/2008

Brian and Digital Imaging Direct were amazing! The pictures captured all of the special moments of our wedding day. They even got pictures of moments that we didn't see. They went above and beyond our expectations. We cherish the pictures that they took. We would recommend them to everyone looking for a photographer! This is a very classy company!!

Sent on 06/24/2009

Risha · Married on 05/17/2008

I couldn't be happier with the photography from our wedding! Brian and his associate Nelson did a phenomenal job and captured the special moments of the day beautifully!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/23/2008
  • F

Shannon · Married on 04/05/2008

I could not have asked for better service.

Sent on 07/21/2008

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2007

Brain was amazing. My pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Not only was the finished product great but his team was extreamly professional and respectful. My brother is getting married in June and he will definitly be using Brian from Digital Imaging Direct.

Sent on 04/16/2008

Beth · Married on 10/21/2007

We worked with Brian and Nelson who are two of the most impressive photographers in my opinion. We were pleasantly surprised when we recieved our pictures. We had almost 700 proofs to choose from. They captured EVERY moment of our wedding. Digital Imaging was professional and very reasonably priced. We did not just recieve wedding pictures but works of art that I am proud to show off!

Sent on 01/21/2008

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2007

Not only did Digital Imaging Direct and its owner, Brian Pepper, capture our day with exquisite photos, he made the entire process stress-free. As a stressed bride, that was worth its weight in gold! He took the time to listen to what kind of pictures we wanted and now we have perferct photos from our perfect day!

Sent on 01/11/2008