Brian Pepper & Associates Photography Reviews

137 | Orlando, FL

137 Reviews for Brian Pepper & Associates Photography

Cheryl · Married on 10/19/2013

Nelson and Brian were AMAZING to work with. I can't even describe how beautiful our pictures are. This is the best vendor that we have booked hands down. Please book them!!!! They went above and beyond and we loved everything. Can't wait for the video. I know it is going to be as flawless as everything else. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Meg · Married on 10/18/2013

Brian Pepper did an amazing job not only on our wedding but also on our engagement photos. Our family had such a hard time choosing which engagement photos to choose to print because they all came out absolutely beautiful!! Brian did a great job throughout our year of planning making sure we set up a time for the engagement pictures, made sure he got every photo we wanted, and also posted pictures before we knew it!! For the wedding, Brian did an amazing job coming up to the bridal suite to take getting ready photos of the girls, then since my husband and I did not want to see each other before I walked down the aisle, Brian made the effort to go to the boys room and take pictures of them getting ready! Our wedding was just last week and we have a sneak peek of 26 photos already! He let us know there will be a blog post in another week then all of the photos in 4-6 weeks which is UNHEARD of across our friends and families who have gotten married recently it took 6-8 months to get their pictures back!! We are so grateful for the beautiful photos we have already and cannot wait to get all of them back in the coming weeks! Thank you Brian!!!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2013

Brian was more than accommodating for my husband and I for our wedding. We decided to switch photographers two months before our wedding. He was very professional during this time and told me everything I needed to know up front. When I met with him for the first time it was at his office and he showed me lots of examples of videos and hard copies of previous weddings he had shot. I loved the fact that we did this because I saw the style that he had previous to booking him aside from his web site. He was always willing to try new shots that I was interested in getting but let me know that it was not guaranteed that it would turn out. I loved how open and honest he was with me because at the end of the day being honest will take you a lot farther then not being totally truthful of things you may know. When we did our engagement session he sent over 25 photos at the end of that day to show me a sample of what was too come and we were in love with the photos, when we got the rest of the photos we knew we made the right decision. He did the same with the wedding. I am so thankful that we decided to switch to Brian even though it was a little stressful on me two months before the wedding. You only get one shot at a wedding and the pictures help you remember it all so making sure you have the right photographer is the most important part. I have already started recommending Brian to multiple friends that are either getting engaged or in the process of planning.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Brian Pepper & Associates Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. You guys made it fun on our end and we had a blast.
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/04/2013

Brian Pepper & Associates Photography was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding. From meeting Brian at a wedding show, I knew he was laid back and that my fiance and I would be comfortable having him as our photographer. Their packages are hard to beat and include a lot of great extras including an Engagement Session. Brian was flexible in re-scheduling our outside engagement session due to chilly weather because he wanted us to be comfortable and look natural on camera. We got so many compliments on those pictures alone and that was just the beginning. For our wedding, Brian and Christina went above and beyond to get the shots I was hoping for. They were extremely flexible with our timeline and worked to make the day an enjoyable one for us. We felt so comfortable being around them and it really showed in our pictures. Less than two weeks after our wedding we received initial shots of the wedding and they were SPECTACULAR. We are over the moon with the outcome and couldn't be more pleased with this great team. I strongly suggest them to other couples looking for the perfect photographer for your special day!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/28/2013

Brian Pepper is WONDERFUL!! My husband and I are both super awkward and not photogenic at all. After our free engagement session he made us much more relaxed and comfortable which made our wedding day go much smoother than we imagined.

We totally forgot Brian and Nelson were even there.. But then when our pictures came in we were amazed at all of the shots they captured. There is minimal posing, so you're photos are natural and beautiful. I never gave them a shot list for the day but they still managed to capture every single possible moment and all of the most important people who were there. If you want to make sure you have high quality pictures that tell an accurate story of your special day from start to finish, go with Brian and his team.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Rachna · Married on 09/20/2013

Brian did our engagement session and Brian & Steven did our wedding photography. From the time I first contacted him, Brian has been extremely responsive, patient and professional. This was the first time my husband and I were getting our photos taken professionally and were a worried we would be awkward in photos... but to our surprise Brian and Steven did an awesome job in making us feel so comfortable and they gave us a lot of creative ideas which made is super easy and fun! They were open to several of my photo ideas and were very accommodating to guest photo requests as well. The best part was at the end of the evening, they provided us with a sneak-peak of photos taken earlier in the day and they were phenomenal! I cannot wait to see the rest of our photos.
    I am truly happy with my photographer choice and would highly recommend Brian Pepper services :D

Sent on 10/06/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2013

Brian Pepper does BEAUTIFUL work!!! He is very relaxed and laid back, which was just what I needed. He is able to capture everything! His engagement and wedding pictures of my husband and I are PERFECT!!! I highly recommend Brian not only for his wonderful work but also his good price.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Brendan · Married on 06/23/2013

Brian is the easiest and most down to earth photographer we have ever worked with. He has a great sense of humor, and suggests great ideas for photos. He also works extremely well with other vendors and is always prepared for a "kodak" moment. I have already recommended him to my cousin and another friend!

Sent on 08/07/2013

I had Nelson at my wedding and he was AMAZING. He spent a great deal of time with me and the rest of the wedding party, and made sure to include any shots I wanted. He was such a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend booking anyone from this team for your event.

Sent on 06/28/2013
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 05/04/2013

My husband and I LOVE Brian Pepper. I do not like my picture taken, but Brian made it fun and exciting. He is excellent! Brian is truly an artist. Our minds were blown when we saw a few of the wedding photos during the reception. I cannot wait to see the final photos from our wedding. Brian was so fun to work with and made us both feel comfortable. I loved the fact that he only cared about what my husband and I wanted, he didn't care who was paying for it, it was all about my husband and I. So for those of you who may have divorced parents, or overbearing mothers (my life), know that Brian will only care about what YOU want. Brian is so awesome, in every way.

Sent on 05/05/2013

Carrie · Married on 03/09/2013

Brian and his team were great! Very professional and listened to my interests and wants!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Grisel · Married on 03/08/2013

Amazing! Is all I can saw about Brian. I absolutely love my pictures. Was on time and there from beginning to end. So personable and knows exactly what he is doing. Just the best! Couldn't ask for anything more.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Choosing Brian Pepper was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We are absolutely floored at how beautiful the photos turned out. He was so calm and relaxed that it made us feel calm too. He gave direction very well and the end result was more than we could have imagined. I searched around for a while before choosing him and was surprised at the high numbers that were thrown our way. His prices were very reasonable and the end product is stunning.

Sent on 03/22/2013

Maricell · Married on 12/15/2012

I have been wanting to write this review since I got a preview of my pictures but I wanted to wait until I had them all and I'm so excited to write about Brian and what a great job he did in capturing our day. Brian was actually one of the photographers who graciously stepped in to help us when our original photographer cancelled on us two weeks before the wedding. ((Be very careful when hiring a vendor that's not well known in the wedding business, even if they're referred to you by a close relative!!))

He and another photographer we liked decided to do our wedding together!!! I was beyond thrilled when he told me about it. Brian showed up on time and was really great with communication and direction, he was awesome. There are not enough words for me to describe just how much I LOVE the photos. They exceeded my expectations. I just got them and already looked at them more than 5 times. He got it all and everything looked great. I loved his creativity and style. We're so grateful to him and i feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to have him as our photographer. Needless to say I would absolutely recommend Brian, you won't be disappointed one bit.

Sent on 01/26/2013

Ashley · Married on 12/12/2012

Everything about Brian Pepper, his staff and the work he does is amazing! Their quality of service is the best we could have ever asked for especially for the price. Our engagement and wedding photos came out so well and he made everyone look fabulous. Brian was extremely flexible and responsive through the whole process. I started planning my wedding nearly a year in advance because we were having the wedding in Central Florida but I lived in Key West so everything had to be prepared over the phone and through email with very little face time prior to the wedding. He made us feel comfortable and worked with our schedules to make things happen when we could be in town on short notice. Brian is outstanding at what he does. My husband does not like getting pictures taken and often complains that he doesn't like feeling like a posed model. Brian made him feel at ease and captured us so naturally that we rarely even noticed he was around. We have so many fantastic photos that we can't even choose favorites they are all so great. Wonderful package options, great staff and the outcome was better than anyone could dream. No matter what your budget is he can make you feel and look like you're having a royal wedding. This is the photographer you will want for life!

Sent on 03/02/2013

Nichole · Married on 11/10/2012

We cannot thank Brian Pepper enough for capturing our wedding day so beautifully. Everyone says the day goes by so fast and it does. But as soon as we got the pictures from Brian (and only in 4 weeks!) we were able to relive the entire experience. The pictures are absolutely stunning and we love seeing all the moments he captured that we may have not seen. From the day we booked with Brian, he was a pleasure to work with and very professional. He quickly answered any questions we had and he also recommended vendors to us, things that had nothing to do with him. On the day of the wedding, I admitted to Brian that the camera was making me nervous. He was quick to help calm my nerves by putting my maid of honor to work making me laugh “behind the scenes”. Sounds like such a simple thing, but it really made a huge difference and helped me relax. These little touches are what make Brian such a great photographer. We highly recommend him to anyone and everyone that needs a photographer.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2012

Brian Pepper Photograhy did an amazing job on our photos. Steven was our photographer and we loved working with him. He did our engagment session and our wedding. He is very nice, helpful and easy to work with. The photos he was able to get were absolutely beautiful. We truly couldn't be happier. All our friends and family thought he was fabulous and loved our pictures. We received our wedding photos in less than 2 weeks, it was great. I would strongly recommend using them for your wedding or event.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Eric · Married on 10/27/2012

Brian did our wedding, engagement pictures and video at Rosen Shingle Creek. I dont usually write reviews but Brian and his staff were excellent, the pictures are beautiful and he did it in a way that my wife, guests, and myself included that we were able to relax and enjoy the moment. I highly recommend Brian Pepper,

Sent on 10/08/2013

Karianne · Married on 10/15/2012

Great photographer made everyone feel at ease and the photos were amazing.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Bailey · Married on 10/10/2012

Jim and I had the pleasure of working with Brian & Steven the day of our wedding. He was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. He answered all of my annoying questions and put up with our crazy family! His pictures were gorgeous and everyone can't stop raving about them. He made us look like celebrities, and his shots are timeless. Thank you so much Brian for making our day so memorable and capturing shots I didn't even see!

Sent on 11/08/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/29/2012

We used Brian Pepper & Associates Photography & Video for our engagement photos, wedding photos, and videography. Nelson and Steve did our wedding photos. They were both incredible! My family can be a bit challenging and bossy to put it mildly, but they handled them with great class and patience! They knew where to find the great shot and knew when Grandma looked tired that she was done shooting. They made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable, like they weren’t even there.
    Nelson did our engagement photos and they came out great! From several of the proofs I have seen of our wedding they will also be outstanding! I can’t wait to see the video! I would/will suggest them to everyone as a great team for a wedding or any event you want to have the best quality and memories to cherish!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Christine · Married on 09/22/2012

Brian Pepper & Associates Photography was an easy choice for us as our wedding photographer. We looked at so many other options but some were higher prices with less coverage time or higher priced without rights to our images. Our package with Brian was perfect: it included an engagement session, 10 hrs. of wedding coverage and rights to the photos at a great price! We met with Brian for our engagement session and I was kind of nervous because I feel goofy posing for pictures but he made us comfortable and was patient. We got our engagement pics back in about 2 weeks and they turned out awesome!
    On our wedding day, we could have had Brian and his assistant, Nelson, come out to where my bridesmaids and I were getting our hair & makeup done, since we had a whole 10 hrs available with him, but we chose just to meet him at the hotel. Brian was very professional and very knowledgeable with lighting and angles. My mom even loved pics she's in and she HATES pics of herself!
    After the ceremony, you barely ever saw Brian; he's quite stealth and sneaky and was able to capture amazing photographs without being intrusive. I would definitely recommend Brian Pepper & his team! :)

Sent on 11/20/2012

Steven · Married on 09/01/2012

Brian and his team were fantastic to work with. We used them for our engagement party, a backwards barbie shower and for the wedding. It was easy to meet with Brian and discuss our needs. After each event we were very pleased with the final product.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Kayla · Married on 06/02/2012

Brain was wonderful to work with! He provided us with wonderful wedding photos that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Kenia · Married on 04/22/2012

Simply AMAZING! We were fortunate enough to have found Brian to capture our special day. I had actually hired someone else however, after several mishaps I went for the haunt again and came across Brian and what a blessing! He was always patient, courteous and professional. His "chill" laid back personality made it working with him fun and relaxed which you want to have that connection with your Photographer! Although we got the basic package Brian spent pretty much all day with us and stayed all the way to the end, something we were not expecting. He even gave us a quick preview of the pictures the day off since we were leaving the next day. That was a treat! We are in awe with all the pictures and have received so many compliments. We are beyond grateful for Brian and will certainly recommend him to others!

Sent on 05/12/2012