3 Reviews for Brian Bishop Photography

3 Brian Bishop Photography Reviews

Brian and Jessica are amazing! They are the most friendly and down to earth people we have ever met. I had found them on Facebook and had a chance to view some of their work. After reviewing a long list of photographers in the Fresno area, they were number one on our short list, which is why with less than 6 months to plan a wedding, we were thrilled that they were available for our May 2016 wedding. We chose the package that included engagement photos and were shocked that it included engagement photos anywhere around California! We love Carmel and we had our engagement photos done there and they are breathtaking! We usually don't feel comfortable taking photos of ourselves, but Brian was really nice and made us feel comfortable during the whole process. And within a few short weeks, we had received our engagement photos in a beautifully packaged USB drive with cover.

On our wedding day, Brian and Jessica were extremely professional and flexible with our wedding schedule. We had our wedding ceremony at the Japanese Garden and they had scoped out some nice places to take photos. We absolutely love our wedding photos!!! They are extremely nice people and they do an excellent job getting back to you in a timely manner. You can tell that Brian is really passionate about his work and it shows in the effort he puts into making sure your precious day is well documented. Thanks to them we have hundreds of beautiful photos! (We also got a USB drive of our wedding photos and will be getting 1 album with 2 parent albums shortly.)

I know friends who waited nearly a year just to get their digital (USB drive) wedding photos, but Brian and Jessica had our photos done within a few months. It was really amazing. We feel so lucky that we chose Brian and Jessica for our wedding and we would recommend anyone to chose Brian Bishop Photography!!!

Profile Picture User7190458, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Brian is fantastic! The moments he captured were fun, beautiful, and so personal! I highly highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Christine, 3/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Exactly what I wanted! Brian took tons and tons of pictures and really captured the day and evening perfectly. Photography was my biggest worry because generally I am the photographer in the family and I knew I had to give that up for my day. I could have been happier with the photos from our wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/27/10, 3 Reviews