Brett Loves Elle Photography Reviews

54 Reviews for Brett Loves Elle Photography

• Allison

Allison · Married on 09/12/2018

Outstanding experience!

Brett Loves Elle photography did an AMAZING job for not only our wedding photos but also our engagement session. Our photos are absolutely stunning and we have received so many compliments on the quality of our photos. They were extremely patient and not only took all of the photos I asked for, but also came up with many of their own ideas and we are in LOVE with them. They were incredibly organized and helped keep the day running smooth according to timeline. We have nothing but good things to say about them and highly recommend using them!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

Brett and Elle were simply amazing! We could not be happier with not only the products we have seen so far but with how great they both were to work with. They captured our day exactly how we wanted and were so fun and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

Brett & Elle were absolutely amazing to work with! One of the best investments we made in our wedding! We found Brett Loves Elle at the Ohio Wedding Expo and loved their both set up so we reached out to them and after our first meeting, we knew they were the right fit for us. Super down to earth and fun, and they understood our vision so easily. We loved our engagement photos and are so IN LOVE with our wedding photos - and we've just seen a preview so far! They helped manage the timeline so we didn't need to worry about anything the day of the wedding and took control during family photos so we breezed through them very quickly. We can't say enough good things about Brett & Elle and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 05/28/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 01/27/2018

We've only completed our engagement photos, but just from that 2 hour session, we are IN LOVE! They are a FANTASTIC team to work with, thorough, funny, and patient. We cannot wait until our wedding, legitimately excited to have them with us on our big day!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

A Hair · Married on 01/09/2018

Misleading and Terrible Experience.

I had to give them all 5 stars because that is the only way you would see the rating since The Knot places the highest first. Don't be fooled by all the 5 star ratings. Do your research on B+E and read all of the reviews. Go to Google, go to Wedding Wire, go to the BBB. This was one of the worst investments we made as a couple. We have not received our video after over 1 year, our photos are grainy and the lack of communication is insulting. DO NOT BOOK with B+E. Safe yourself the frustration, heartache and time. Book with ANYONE else.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Taryn · Married on 10/21/2017

I don't know where to begin with how happy I am that we booked with Brett Loves Elle - they are that fantastic!
    They were actually the first vendor I booked. I had found them by following local photographers on Instagram and their photos always stood out to me.
    My husband and I bonded with Brett, Elle, and their team immediately. They made our engagement photos so fun and comfortable and WOW were we impressed with our photos. We loved the engagement photos so much, we used them in a lot of our wedding elements, like our gift box, table number overlays, etc.
    The wedding day, Brett and Elle and team were incredible! They got all of the photos we wanted, they did an excellent job on keeping us on schedule, the first look was incredible - they are just the ultimate pros! They balance professionalism with being fun though - our bridal party members still are talking about how fun it was to get pics and how great they were to work with.
    I have been in weddings before and it can be annoying when the photographer doesn't give enough direction and photos take forever. That is not how B+E work - they are great at giving gentle direction and getting the shots you want. We are overwhelmed at how much we love our pics, but also, we love Brett & Elle. They are just the best and the sweetest! Stop reading reviews and go ahead and book them :)

Sent on 02/15/2018

This company is amazing. Gina and Daniel took our photos and they were so much fun to work with! We were so nervous about our engagement photos but they instantly broke the ice and made it fun and not awkward! Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Brittney · Married on 06/09/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Brett Loves Elle Photography. Their team is absolutely amazing! They are so incredibly personable and so much fun to be around. My husband (who, leading up to the big day, had been saying he wasn't looking forward to all the wedding day pictures) stated that the pictures before and after the ceremony were some of his favorite moments of the day! Everyone LOVED the Aloha Booth! The team helped finalize some timeline plans which allowed us to get all of the awesome shots we really wanted. You can't go wrong with this group of photographers :)

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2017

We have booked Brett Loves Elle for both our engagement photos and our wedding. We just had our engagement photos last week, and I couldn't be more impressed! The whole team was wonderful to work with and made the whole process so easy and comfortable. Gina was very responsive to texts or emails about my concerns with the rainy weather and she really made us feel good about doing our photos rain or shine. The team came prepared with cute umbrellas to make the best of the rain. They truly are adept at thinking on their feet and adapting to the situation. We got our pictures very quickly and we absolutely love them! I can't wait to work with them again for the wedding!

Kevin · Married on 12/31/2016

Brett Loves Elle Photography did an excellent job with our engagement pictures. We felt very comfortable and had a lot of fun during the shoot and and it showed in the pictures. We look forward to working with them on our wedding day.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Tari · Married on 12/31/2016

Wow! Brett Loves Elle has completely blown away our expectations so far. We shot our engagement photos with them and they did an excellent job. They showed up with an entire entourage (4 photographers and a videographer) which helped give us several angles of each of our shots. They created a very comfortable environment, while helping to enhance our natural poses. We had a blast shooting and that wasn't even the best part! They edited our pictures and posted previews on Facebook the very next day for all of our family and friends to see as well! And within a week, we were sent our entire engagement collection! AND THE PICTURES WERE INCREDIBLE! The quality of the pictures can not be beat, especially for their price. They also made sure to incorporate all of our location and prop ideas while adding their own! On top of all that, the photographers themselves are just a wonderful group of people. They work together like family and they have a great balance of both professionalism and goofiness that I think every great photographer needs. I cannot wait to continue working with them on our wedding day and other great milestones. They make great friends!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

It has been amazing working with the whole team at Brett Loves Elle. So far we have only done our engagements photos but the wedding is fast approaching and I can't wait to work with them again on our big day! Gina has been absolutely wonderful in responding to any questions I've had. (There have been times when the response was less than 30 mins!) Which has been incredibly reassuring. I know that when our big day is finally here the whole team of Brett Loves Elle is going to be there and have our backs...and words can not express how much that matters. They have always been extremely professional and I have never felt like just another client to them. I know they really care about making our big day perfect. Even though our wedding day hasn't come yet, I'd already like to say Thank you to Gina, Daniel, Brett and Elle!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

Bringing props is a really fun idea to add a personalized touch to your photo. Also looking at other photographed couples can help you figure out what you like or maybe don't like.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

The Brett Loves Elle team is AMAZING! Our engagement photos turned our better than we could have ever imaged. The team is fun, outgoing, creative and easy to get along with. They make you feel like you are part of their family. We DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone and everyone who is looking for a photographer! We cannot wait for them to shoot our wedding in October!!!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Ashlynn · Married on 10/08/2016

Having two brides, it was very important that we found a photography team for our wedding that had multiple people so every moment during the day could be captured on film. We fell in love with Brett Loves Elle's photography from the first time we saw it while scrolling through a list of photographers in the Columbus area on The Knot. Let me just say, they not only met our expectations, but have exceeded them beyond what we could have ever expected! We are SO incredibly happy that we chose Brett Loves Elle to shoot our engagement session as well as our wedding. The team was fun, easy going, and just an absolute pleasure to work with! Brett, Elle, Daniel, and Gina are professional and extremely talented, but they also know how to have fun and be spontaneous, making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and creating some truly unique pictures. We have received, and continue to receive countless complements on our wedding photos from friends, family, and even total strangers who have run across our pictures on social media. Beyond the complements from others, we personally will cherish our wedding and engagements pictures for the rest of our lives! We can easily say that choosing Brett Loves Elle as our wedding photography team was by far the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process! Their passion, love, and dedication for what they do is apparent when you work with them. If you are looking for and OUTSTANDING wedding photographer, hire Brett Loves Elle, we promise you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Allison · Married on 09/17/2016

Brett, Elle, Gina, Daniel, and Vivien were absolutely the best! My fiancé and I showed up to our engagement session with high expectations and Brett Loves Elle did not disappoint. They wasted no time posing us, adjusting the details of the shot, and coaching us on what to do next. While it seemed like a large group to have taking photos, the outcome was fantastic! Plenty of adorable candids showed up that we didn't even know they had taken. All the while maintaining a relaxed and fun vibe. We felt we could really be ourselves. The engagement photos turned out lovely and I can't wait to see what they do for the wedding! Book this group of talented photographers. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Cheryl · Married on 09/16/2016

If you want AMAZING photographers just call Brett loves Elle Photography! I loved everything about working with them from the consultation where they put our minds at ease, to the mini engagement session and throughout the wedding and reception. They were extremely professional, well organized, prompt with all of their communications and most of all extremely fun to work with. Their entire team treated us with so much love and respect and genuinely seemed as excited as we were about our special day. We've received a preview of the photos and I'm so excited to see the rest. They are AMAZING. I can't imagine a better choice for wedding photography - or any other photography needs.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

Brett loves Elle is amazing. They were professional but also felt like long time friends. Photography was one of my top priorities for our wedding and Brett loves Elle did not disappoint. Our engagement photos turn out perfect and I had a hard time deciding which photos to use for our Save the Dates. They even remained upbeat and excited during our engagement session even though it was freezing that day. The whole team is sweet and thoughtful as I came home one day to a surprise gift package from them. Brett, Elle, Daniel, and Gina were a blast to work with and I can't wait to work with them on our wedding day.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Trisha · Married on 08/06/2016

BRETT & ELLE & GINA & DANIEL ARE ALL AMAZING PEOPLE & PHOTOGRAPHERS!!! They pick up on your style & what kind of photos you will love. I don't think they missed a picture because they are a TEAM! All 4 work SO hard & give 100% while working on a hot summer day! I would not want anyone else to capture my wedding day!!! THEY ARE PERFECT!!!!!! You will love them so so so much!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jodi · Married on 08/04/2016

Brett loves Elle photography was amazing!! They made everyone feel so comfortable! They made sure they got all the of the day of questions out of the way way in advance so I wasn't asked a single question by them during the entire wedding process! You could tell they knew what they were doing because they were quick and didn't need to take forever to get the shots they were looking to get. They had original ideas tha were perfect for my husband and I and the venue that we picked. They captured our wedding perfectly and provided a preview of the photos a day after the wedding! The pictures were finished in great time and we had an awesome selection. All in all I cannot imagine have a better photographer for our wedding! They were awesome!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Vivien · Married on 07/30/2016

The Brett Loves Elle team is incredible!!! They took our engagement pictures and even though it was cold and raining they were prepared with an umbrella, rain gear, and enthusiasm to keep us laughing,

Not only is the team fun to work with, but they are professional, efficient, clever, and extremely talented. Despite the frigid weather, the photos were fantastic and the team was able to capture our vision perfectly! We are so excited AND LUCKY to have them as our wedding photographers this July!!!

Heather · Married on 07/30/2016

First of all, the moment that I met this team at the Columbus Bride Show in 2015, I knew they were going to photograph my wedding one day, I just didn't know when that day was going to come. I wasn't a bride yet, but all of my friends were and at the show, they had an "every bride is a winner" wheel that they let me spin anyway. I won $500 off of a photo package and after thinking that I wouldn't get to use it before it expired, four months later, my college sweetheart proposed to me and I contacted Elle shortly after. There are tons of photo vendors at Bridal shows, but this group is the only one that I remembered when I left. A few months later, I was so pleased with their entire team, that we decided to add video services and a rental backdrop (which i just happened to love from their bridal show setup.)

In December, while visiting our family in Ohio for Christmas, we had our engagement photos taken on Ohio State's Campus (where we met). Daniel, Gina, and Brett (Elle was sick :( and home with her babies) did a fantastic job with our photos and immediately felt like our best friends when we arrived. They make you feel so comfortable during the process and they really give you the freedom to pose the way you want to. I never once felt awkward in their presence. Now, two months away from our wedding day, I am more excited than ever to have them there to capture every beautiful moment of our day.

If you choose BrettLovesElle Photorgraphy (or as I like to say, BrettLovesElleLovesGinaLovesDaniel) you will never be dissappointed. I love this group like they are my family.

HUGE SHOUTOUT - to Gina for always, always, ALWAYS, being there when I need to make a change, or add something, or for just responding to my snapchats! I appreciate you so much!

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2016

Brett, Elle, Gina, and Daniel are the most easy going yet professional group of people I've had the pleasure of working with. They are extremely flexible and accommodating. My engagement photos turned out amazing and I have no idea how to pick from them. Let's just say I can't wait until the wedding just to see the amazing pictures!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Colleen · Married on 05/29/2016

Brett loves Elle were easily my most favorite vendor on the day of our wedding. They made everything so fun and easy; I had total confidence that they were going to get every shot and have it be amazing. All of my guests absolutely loved them and their aloha booth-- they added such fun to our reception!!! I'm so thrilled with our decision to book them for our wedding.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Monica · Married on 04/01/2016

We love Brett and Elle. They are great to work with. We used them for both our engagement and wedding pictures. They were hands down our top pick when it came to wedding pictures. That was actually what was most important to us and they nailed it. Elle and Gina are THEE dynamic duo and I am glad that they are friends because we had all four of them at our wedding at the Columbus Zoo. Chris and I can not thank them enough for what they did for us and how they made our day so special! Thank you!!!! Our pictures were great and we could not ask for anything more.

Sent on 04/28/2016