53 Reviews for The Brett Foreman Band

Liability Insurance (2)

The most amazing band! Stop reading and book them before they are taken. You will not be disappointed! Brett and his team are such professionals and learned music for our daughter's recent wedding at the J.W. Marriott on Marco including her ceremony music, first dance, father daughter dance, etc. They know how to read the crowd and the dance floor was packed the entire night and we hated to see the music end. Brett is delightful to work with. He listens and over delivers. He also played the steel drum and guitar for her ceremony and their saxophone player Gerald wowed the cocktail hour. And those pipes on Lola! Amazing all the way!!

Profile Picture Melinda, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

BEST BAND EVER! From start to finish my experience was wonderful with the Brett Foreman Productions! Jim is incredibly responsive and helpful with questions and setting up the song list. They learned the music for our first dance, the father daughter and mother son dances. They kept the party going until the very end and never stopped for 4 straight hours! Not only do they do reception music, but they played steel drums and guitar for our ceremony and saxophone for cocktail hour.

If you haven't yet, book them NOW before they are taken. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Can not say enough amazing things about Brett and the entire band. SUCH a pleasure to work with and really made our wedding night the most incredible night of our lives! Can not thank them enough, they were AWESOME!!! The sax KILLS it, the vocalists are incredible, really every member of the band is just super talented. Would recommend this band to any and everyone planning an event.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

My daughter and I wanted to have great music for her wedding and we were fortunate to find the Brett Foreman band. They were the perfect band for her wedding. She loves the saxophone and the sax player was outstanding! They seemed to have the right choice of songs to keep the crowd going. The dance floor was full until the last song and they even played an encore. I. Addition to being an exclellent and entertaining musician, Brett was an excellent EMCEE for the wedding festivities. With both singing voiced of Brett and Lola their repitoire seemed almost unlimited! You could tell they enjoy what they do and that added to a very happy occasion.

Profile Picture Douglas, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

If you want your wedding and reception to be non-stop fun, then hire the Brett Foreman Band ! Brett did the music on the beach at the ceremony and the band took over at the reception . There wasn’t one minute that the dance floor wasn’t filled to capacity ! The talent in this band is exceptional and the sax adds a whole new dimension ! I am so happy we chose Brett Foreman...people are still talking about how much fun my daughters wedding was ! Look no further ...this band is crazy awesome !!

Profile Picture Susie, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

The Brett Forman Band was AMAZING! From the moment cocktail hour began, they had our guests engaged and then when the reception started, they kept everyone involved and interested in the events. They are so easy to work with and really want your day to be special! Would highly recommend for any event, but especially your wedding!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

This band was the REAL DEAL! 8 people came together to put on a wedding reception performance like I have never seen in Key West. The weather was hot, but the party was hotter! From the John Legend sax solo for my walk down the aisle, to our first dance song to OAR’s Peace, to the non-stop FUN they provided the entire evening. Everyone danced the night away and really enjoyed the high energy, the amazing song choices, and the sparkling personalities of the entire crew! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! We look forward to recommending you to all of our friends. I would highly recommend to anyone having a Florida wedding.

Profile Picture Christi, 7/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We highly recommend The Brett Foreman Band as a wedding band. They blew us and all our guests away.

Brett Foreman himself did the music for our wedding ceremony on the beach. He played the guitar and sang. Once piece he did was a beautiful rendition of Jack Johnson’s Better Together, which we requested from him just a week before the wedding!

For the cocktail hour, Gerald played a solo saxophone for us. He was absolutely incredible. He played well-known pop songs from all eras, but all soft and background. You felt the music flow through the cocktail hour without being distracted by it.

Then came the main attraction, the full band at the reception. They were absolutely, unbelievably, incredibly, amazingly, good. They played a mix of contemporary songs along with some older stuff from the 60s on up. Every single one was a big hit with our guests. Lola’s voice was so vibrant and alive, she really pumped us up. And again, Gerald blew us away with the saxophone, even jumping down onto the dance floor and playing in the middle of all the guests.

Our guests continue to rave to us about how good they were. And the fact that people were up and dancing the entire time is a testament to how entertaining they were.

We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture James, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Foreman Productions exceeded our expectations! The ceremony music is exactly what we wanted and was right on cue. The website format made it easy to connect with Foreman Productions instead of making phone calls back and forth. The initial phone conversation I had with Foreman Productions put my mind at ease that we could easily plan our entertainment without stress. We would HIGHLY recommend you to anyone wanting to throw an amazing party.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

AMAZING! The Brett Foreman Band 100% made our day. The band was so helpful before the wedding which helped me feel so much more relaxed before the day. 10/10 I would recommend this band!

Profile Picture Teri, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Do not even think twice about hiring these guys, they absolutely made our night magical!

Absolutely fantastic band!

Profile Picture Mark, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Our guests are still talking about the band...they were friendly, energizing and fun. The crowd loved every minute. They also provided the ceremony and cocktail music, which was beautiful. Jim was awesome and patient during the planning process. I highly recommend them...so much fun!

Profile Picture Meg, 12/10/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

This band is the phenomenal. They don't stop playing and really keep the party going.

Profile Picture User7447366, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

If you want a versatile and fun loving band to make your wedding reception a blast, then you will not be disappointed with the Brett Foreman Band. They were very professional and so nice to work with. Brett knows how to work the crowd to keep the party going. Brett & Lola have amazing voices and their saxophone player is awesome. The whole band is great. We did not want them to stop playing when the night was over, so I guess we'll have to plan another party to have them play for us again. Thanks Brett & band for making the whole wedding reception so much fun and memorable.

Profile Picture Joanne, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I absolutely LOVED The Brett Foreman Band and have nothing but great things to say about them!! They were absolutely amazing and made my wedding night so memorable, totally exceeding my expectations! Brett and Lola were so warm and great to talk to; I felt as if I’ve known them my whole life! I loved the music they played, their energy, and the sax player was INCREDIBLE, exactly like the YouTube videos that made me fall in love with the band in the first place! They were so accommodating with learning our bridal party’s name pronunciation (including a rather difficult Turkish name), and our last minute first-dance song change, (they played the Talking Heads song “This Must Be the Place” perfectly, and I loved that they ended the night with that song as well!!) My only wish is that they could have played hours and hours more! I hope I get to see them again soon as the wedding would not have been the same without them!! I would 100% recommend them to anyone, as they truly bring a special night to life with their incredible talent and enthusiasm! I hold them dear in my heart and have such wonderful memories of the magic they brought that night!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Brett Foreman Band took our wedding to the next level and made our reception an absolute blast! Countless guests came up and told us that this was hands down the best wedding band that they had ever heard. The band had a great mix of all different music genres and was extremely flexible throughout the entire planning process and day of the event. The dance floor was packed the entire night as the band's energy spread to all of the guests. I would highly recommend using Brett Foreman for any wedding or special event!

Profile Picture Matt, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

"Every penny was worth it"....I know bands can be expensive sometimes but this band is completely worth fitting in your budget. Words can't describe how pleased, obsessed, and thankful we were for the Brett Foreman Band! They are pure talent and we loved every minute of it!

Profile Picture User4919854, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We could not be more happy and thankful that we had the Brett Foreman Band play at our recent wedding in Boca Grande! They rocked and exceeded any and all of our already high expectations. We could not be more ecstatic with how the entire evening went, and they were a HUGE part of our night. From the second line march, to the steel drum session and the acoustic set during dinner, to the first dance/father-daughter/mother-son, and finally the nastiest dance set imaginable, we could not be more pleased with how our entertainment turned out. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User6867933, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I don't know where to begin…. This is the most awesome, wonderful band EVER!!!! We hired them for our daughters wedding and they did not disappoint. Brett was on the beach playing steel drums and guitar, had the saxophone for the cocktail hour and then the party started. Just as the maid of honor was giving her speech, the electricity went out and we lost power for the rest of the reception. The saxophone player started playing, Brett got out an acoustic guitar and Lola started singing. Everyone joined in on the dance floor and sang along. In the meantime, the rest of the band worked quickly and diligently and somehow, someway hooked up to the generator at the hotel next door. This band played nonstop in the heat and were determined to make this night memorable. Everyone and I mean everyone is still talking about how talented and great they were and it was the best wedding ever. We may have all been hot and sweaty, and everyone in the band was as well, yet we danced all night long. They played with no break and played until the electric company pulled the plug at 12:45 a.m.to make the necessary repairs. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
There is no one else better….I have never written a review before and being in business we understand the importance of and excellent rating... This band deserves a 10 star rating!!!!!

Profile Picture User6914665, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Brett, Lola and the rest of the band are incredible! They will blow you and your guests away with their talent and song selections! From the moment we began the process dealing with Mitch he made it so easy! They have an online system and are so personal. They truly make sure all your details are covered and it is the perfect evening. Brett even customized a first dance song for me and my dad that had him in tears. When Brett and Lola sing its truly warms your heart. Everyone are such good people and their talent is out of this world. Their sax player is incredible as well we had him strolling through our cocktail hour and then the drummer (Jim), guitarist and keyboard finish off the band to make it one night you will not forget! My guests are still talking about how great they were. No one left the dance floor the entire night! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Hands down the best wedding band ever! Our guests danced the whole time and are still raving about our band choice. They played non stop the whole time and didn't take breaks. We also got a photo booth and uplighting though the group. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User6246003, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

WOW. Just wow. The band was AMAZING!! Everyone had a spectacular time. Brett is so talented along with the rest of the band. He kept everything moving throughout the night and made our day that much more special! If you don't book this band for your wedding you are making a HUGE mistake! Thank you so much, Brett.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

The Brett Foreman Band MADE the wedding- they were great, and read the crowd really well so we had people dancing all night! They also learned our First Dance song to play live, which we'd choreographed, and were pretty nervous about doing it to Brett and the Band's version, since we'd just practiced to the recording, but they played it just as they said they would, guitar solo and all- and it went great.

It was a fantastic party, largely thanks to these guys!

Profile Picture Keri, 6/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Brett played guitar at our wedding ceremony and the full band played at our reception. They were absolutely outstanding! This is a very talented and professional group. We would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User3777259, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews