Brett Daniels Photography Reviews

Brett Daniels Photography 2

Victoria W. · Getting married on 12/07/2019

5 Stars! Highly Recommend

5 Stars

These people have been nothing but kind and patient with me while helping me with the planning for my wedding. Brett is a big ol sweetheart, and anyone who would lead you to believe otherwise is a liar and a scoundrel of the lowest caliber.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Chelsea · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Props for going beyond the call of duty!

Giving props out to Bella who climbed railings in heels to get the perfect shot for my brothers wedding!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Jessica Hacker · Married on 07/15/2018

Simply Amazing

Brett and his team were amazing to work with. The final results were beautiful.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Brett Daniels Photography 3
    Brett Daniels Photography 4

Addiction Ctr of Broome Cty · Married on 07/14/2018

Exceptional

We had our engagement photos and wedding photos done by Brett Daniels Photography. These guys friendly, open, and artistic! Their focus is definitely on quality verses quantity and they will go out of their way to make sure you get the photos you want. If you want to support a local, fair, high quality artist for your photos then these are your guys!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Brett Daniels Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Angelina! We truly enjoyed being a part of your day! We had so much fun getting to know you both over the past year. All our best.

Haley Manarky · Married on 06/23/2018

Beautiful work and an amazing team!

Brett, Jodie, and Bella are the absolute best! They are professionals through and through, but they're also so personable, kind, and fun! They got the best shots possible from our wedding and they made my dreams come true. They started early and ended late, for an extremely reasonable price. The photographs are so beautiful and the 3 of them make an amazing team. I cannot recommend them enough. They started as our photographers, but they have become friends. 5 stars across the board for everything! Thank you all!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Brett Daniels Photography's reply:

Such kind words, Haley! We had an amazing time photographing your wedding and helping you tell your unique story!

Kathy Harvey · Married on 10/07/2017

I was absolutely thrilled!

I absolutely love the pictures that were taken of our wedding! We will cherish them for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Kendra Hamby · Married on 08/12/2017

Like working with family

I loved working with Brett Daniels Photography. They were professional but didn’t make you feel uncomfortable or awkward. I am not overly comfortable with my picture being taken and they made it so easy and natural. They captured so many beautiful candid shots, too! Their products were high quality and they were very accommodating and flexible. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Krystal Taylor · Married on 07/22/2017

Amazing! Best photographer!

My husband contacted Brett last minute after things fell through with our last photopgrapher. Brett and his team were more than accommodating. They did our wedding july 22, 2017. Everyone that has seen our wedding book says the pictures are beautiful. We also have amazing pictures of our daughter done by Brett Daniels photography.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Lauren Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Awesome. It's nice to work with someone who cares about what they do, and makes sure you're happy with the product every step of the way. Not to mention going way over the time scheduled to get all the right shots!

Sent on 12/02/2018