Brentwood Photography Reviews

69 | Saint Petersburg, FL

69 Reviews for Brentwood Photography

Debra · Married on 10/10/2010

If you want someone who will capture the little moments, Clinton is the best! He has an amazing talent and gift. My pictures are amazing and he already had a dvd ready for me to take home from the reception! He captures very candid moments and is just fantastic!

Sent on 10/17/2010
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/01/2010

Clinton from Brentwood Photography was awesome! Clinton really came through for us after our first photographer canceled on us just 2 months before the wedding. A friend recommended him to us as we were panicking to find a new photographer. Thank God he was available! He met with us right away and really calmed my fears. As soon as we met him I knew he would be great, he had such a calm & cool personality and I loved his work; my fiancé was a little skeptical after what our first photographer had done, but Clinton proved him wrong, after the wedding he was saying how great Clinton was. Clinton was a great photographer because he wasn’t in the way or pushy but he made sure he got all the great photos. For example: the sun was starting to set faster than expected and he didn’t want to miss it, he spoke with my husband and I and with our DJ and rearranged the schedule a little so that we had time to run out for some sunset pictures right after introductions. He posted the “sneak peek” pictures right away online and they were so great – I can’t wait to see them all! I would defiantly recommend Brentwood Photography. Thank you Clinton!!!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Lauren · Married on 11/14/2009

Clinton was amazing to work with. Our family and friends enjoyed seeing a slideshow of the ceremony during the reception. Our photos are beautiful.

Sent on 03/01/2010

Brad · Married on 11/14/2009

Clinton took pictures at my brothers wedding and he was absolutely incredible!! He is amazing insightful as to what people really look for in their wedding pictures. He arrived right on time and immediately got to work taking pictures of everything and everyone not missing a beat. He had all of the pictures available to view during the reception that he had taken during the service! Incredibley professional and exceptional!

Sent on 06/04/2011

Krista · Married on 11/07/2009

We loved Clinton! He was very laid back, fun and his pictures were amazing...he really captured the journalistic style we were looking for. Absolutely without a doubt worth every penny and definitely my favorite vendor of the night!

Sent on 03/07/2010

Steve · Married on 12/29/2008

Well, I'm actually a groom. So this is from a guys perspective, although I know my wife agrees, Brentwood Photography was amazing. Our shots were outstanding! But the two things that stood out to me was his creativity in capturing shots that showed the personality of his subjects and how relaxed he made everyone feel.
    I tend to get a bit stiff when I'm having my picture taken but Brentwood really was there, a part of it all, so he was able to capture photographs I didn't even know he took!
    He got all the traditional stuff to be sure but the end result was that he captured us, the joy and fun of our big day and how happy everyone was to be there.

I do have to say to the one negative review... you say that he seems to work well only with singles? or that he was unprofessional? We thought the opposite - he handled everyone smoothly and kept us smiling. The pictures were amazing and while he was more involved than some photographers we felt it was what got us the best shots and he was always professional. It almost seems that you had a different photographer than the one the rest of us had.... or maybe it was just you.

Brentwood Photography was amazing! We couldn't have b een happier... he went above and beyond, even bringing an assistant we didn't pay for because he wanted to make sure he got a couple shots my wife really wanted. Couldn't be happier.

Sent on 04/03/2011

Lisa · event on 12/06/2008

When I was looking to book a professional photographer for our annual company Symposium, Brentwood Photography was my first choice. As the Marketing Director, I needed high-quality professional photos of our event, clients and staff that could be used for various promotional items. His abilities, people skills and versatility made him the ideal fit for the job. He responded quickly to our needs, made adjustments accordingly and most of all, took beautiful photos! He was on time, on schedule and fit our budget beautifully. We really felt like we got the better end of the bargain. Thank you so much for your hard work and patience in all the hubbub of a big company event. You really helped things flow seamlessly and thrilled us with the end result. I would definitely use Brentwood Photography again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to a friend, whether it was for wedding photos or corporate imagery.

Sent on 04/05/2012

David · Married on 08/14/2006

Brentwood Photography was amazing. He had an assistant as well as a creative way of posing my wedding party. He kept it fun and relaxing. I never felt like he was missing one moment. He was right there all the time ready to grab the smallest gem. I will always cherish these photos and remember what a fun time we had. He was very professional with a light hearted approach to the posing so we never felt fake or uncomfortable. The end results were just breathtaking. Thank you so much Brentwood Photography... we got beyond what we payed for.

Sent on 03/02/2010

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2005

I am so amazed by the amazing job that Clinton and his staff did at photographing my wedding. They had multiple individuals shooting the pre-wedding activities of both myself and my husband, shooting the ceremony, and the reception. I feel like, not only did I not miss anything, but I was able to see my beautiful wedding from so many angles. Clinton was so great at taking pictures of both of our families following our ceremony and I cherish many of those pictures since both my husband and I have lost several grandparents and one of our groomsmen. I would not trade the quality, professionalism, and easy going nature of working with Brentwood Photography for anything. I have recommended Clinton and Brentwood Photography to several of my friends for their weddings and they have all been extremely happy as well. THANK YOU, THANK YOU Clinton.

Sent on 04/13/2012

KT · Married on 07/23/2005

Brentwood Photography did more than wedding photography for our daughter's wedding; Clinton's keen eye and amazing composition captured moments to treasure that we would never have thought to request. We received the entire wedding/reception photos on CD to share with our family. What was even more incredible was that when the bride and groom entered the reception dinner, Clinton had photos from the wedding playing on a computer for them to see. This was rock star quality photography for a reasonable price. Brentwood Photography has our highest recommendation for quality, service and creativity.

Sent on 04/04/2011

Missy · Married on 11/29/2013

Clinton is simply great. We wanted to avoid the typical staged portraits, preferring to capture real moments with candid photos. Clinton not only got us but has a keen eye, as you can see on his website.

Not only is his work exquisite, but his humor and sense of play brings out the best in everyone.

I highly recommend Clinton for those who want to truly capture the special moments you simply can't anticipate.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Kristen · Married on 04/14/2012

Clinton was amazing! I had some bruising that happened the night before and the work he did with the photos makes them invisable!! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Stacey · Married on 10/23/2009

We love Brentwood Photography! They did an excellent job capturing every moment of our wedding from start to finish. To this day, everybody raves about how beautiful our pictures came out!

Sent on 03/01/2011

Angel · Married on 03/30/2008

It's hard to think what I want to say! I wanted a photographer who would capture moments. I wanted the tradition of the posed photos without them being stiff and unnatural. I wanted candids that made me remember my day. I wanted artsy, photo journalism style and romance. I wanted it all... and I truly feel that I got it!

I don't know how Clinton seemed to be everywhere and where he wasn't his assitant was... we had so many pictures. They were both so comfortable to be around that half of my guests don't even remember some of the pictures being taken because everything was so relaxed... which is how I'm sure he got such great candids!

What's more is I feel Clinton really took the time to get to know my husband and I. Our personality shows in the type of pictures he took... they aren't just "pretty" pictures (anyone with a nice camera can do that!), they are beautiful pictures that tell the story of us and of our day... that takes a real eye.

Our pictures are different than the other brides on his page and everyone is unique. I am not a cookie cutter bride and I didn't want a cookie cutter wedding... I wanted what every bride wants- for it to be about me! And Brentwood Photography did that perfectly!

Not to mention his pricing was great considering I got all my pictures on CD and didn't have to pay extra for the rights to images of my own wedding. And I loved the special effects he did and air brushing on special pics!

Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2010

Laura · Married on 04/06/2013

Brentwood Photography and his team including Amy, Stephanie and Jennifer, were so accommodating, patient, and sweet during my engagement and wedding shoot. It has been amazing working with them all! Clinton went out of his way to provide me some extra wedding photos at a second location. Plus, he stayed up all night and got my engagement pictures done in a matter of hours after the shoot because he knew of my time constraints. He didn't have to do that, but he did, and out of the kindness of his heart. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/27/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/21/2012

After searching for photographers that fit both my style and budget, I was thrilled to finally find Clinton/Brentwood Photography. From our first meeting, I knew he was going to make the wedding day fun - but what I didn't know was how beautiful the pictures were going to turn out. Clinton has a real passion for what he does, and is always thinking of shots to capture. One example - a storm was rolling into the reception site, and we could see it in the distance. Clinton came over to my husband and me and told he would recommend that we sneak away from dinner for five minutes and get shots with the darkening sky. The result - some of the most amazing photographs I've ever seen. It was awesome! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Bryan · Married on 12/17/2010

Clint is an amazing photographer, all of our pictures have so much meaning to them. He was fun and even brought his sister who was amazing too! The photo packages are reasonably priced and he just does an amazing job!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Lori · Married on 10/24/2009

We loved his creative shots, and laid back personality. He went with the flow of the wedding, but got all the great shots we loved. Very artistic. A great value for the quality of the pictures. We have recommended him to all our friend, and would use him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/25/2010

Amy · Married on 09/04/2010

1.4
      0.5
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0
      0.0

I know it seems like this is a bogus rating based on the other reviews, but I was in tears when I received my pictures from Brentwood Photography. I feel like he did not give me his full attention (even if a vendor can't he/she should at least pretend to). He showed up to my wedding 20 minutes late, he missed me getting dressed. I have no pictures of my dress before I put it on, or any pictures of me one on one with my bridesmaids. Looking at other pictures from my wedding, I have pictures of him sitting in the background, dancing and drinking with my guests, and priceless pictures came out blurry. When I told him I was unhappy with the pictures and the quality of work, he attacked me and my husband on facebook, by airing out the issues through his status so that all of his and my friends could see, instead of quietly handling the matter in a professional way. I was humiliated. After all of the issues were worked through, he tried to be as flexible as he knew how to be. What is most devastating to me is that I missed out on moments of my wedding, I have entire groups of people that were never photographed. I will never have that same group of people in the same room ever again. It was important that my wedding was captured in it's entirety, and it simply wasn't. It seemed that he was more interested in being a part of the party instead of capturing the party on film. I hope this review helps someone. Brentwood might be the right choice for you, I just hope you'll do a lot of research to make sure first.

Sent on 03/29/2011

Brentwood Photography's reply:

First of all I would like to say that I strive to make every customer happy. When this bride contacted me that she felt I missed some shots that I should have gotten I wanted to make things right. I upgraded her package and spent countless hours editing them and presenting a book for her. I have emails from her stating that she was happy with the finished product and when I spoke to her in person she stated the same. So it's shocking to me to see this review but also for her to rate my professionalism so low when I worked with her so extensively.
    I do wish to address that in no way did I ever attack anyone on Facebook. That is out right untrue and I'm surprised to see such a falsehood. I would never do that.

I took several hundred photos of her wedding. I would be happy to show them to anyone to let them judge. Are there a few that aren't great? Of course. Other photographers would delete those but I give every client every photo that I take.

I would only hope anyone reading this review would understand that sometimes there are cases where things go wrong. I do know that I did everything I could to make it right.