Brent&Jess Reviews

52 | Myrtle Beach, SC

52 Reviews for Brent&Jess

Liz · Married on 08/26/2012

We love our rings. They turned out really beautiful.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Anne · Married on 08/11/2012

We love our wedding rings. Not only did the help with a rush order, but they came out wonderfully. I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Vanessa · Married on 01/08/2012

Incredible rings. We got the white gold with each other's fingerprints wrapped on the outside and they are spectacular. It's a great conversation piece that everyone seems to notice, and it is also very personal and significant!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Lexi · Married on 11/18/2011

Absolutely gorgeous work! We used Fabuluster to purchase two handcrafted wedding bands. We got the ones with our fingerprints inside the band. They are so incredibly perfect! I was absolutely blown away by the level of detail in the fingerprints. I know that these rings will be family heirlooms; I cannot wait to pass them on. :-)

Sent on 12/07/2011

Raquel · Married on 10/15/2011

After racking our brains for months trying to figure out WHAT to get inscribed inside our wedding rings, we were delighted to find Fabuluster--we would have each other's fingerprints put inside the bands instead. We ordered palladium fingerprint wedding bands from Fabuluster and had a great experience working with the whole team. They were incredibly helpful in providing prompt and thorough responses to our questions about price quotes on metals, and once we placed our order, they made sure to check with us again to be sure they had our custom listing details correct. They send you a kit so you can make your fingerprint impressions that go inside of your rings--the kit had very clear instructions and they made sure to provide contact information in case we had problems or questions.

They sent us emails keeping us updated about receipt of the imprint kit as well as progress reports on when we could expect to receive our rings. They arrived beautifully boxed. It is amazing to wear a ring that has your spouse's fingerprint on the inside!

We did spend more on rings that we had anticipated, but we were glad to pay the price for three reasons: 1. We selected palladium, which is a more durable metal than gold (but less expensive than platinum) and which is not as commonly offered by other vendors; 2. This is an incredibly unique piece of jewelry and we were willing to pay for that customization; and 3. We felt good supporting an independent artisan business rather than giving our money to a chain jeweler.

If you want a truly unique and beautiful piece of jewelry, as well as a top-notch customer service experience, Fabuluster is your vendor! One word of advice: it does take them a while to make the rings--we received ours about 2 months after we returned our fingerprint kit--so if you want to order rings from them, be sure to order far in advance.

Sent on 11/15/2011

M · Married on 06/25/2011

My wedding rings are so unique, my now husband and I love them. About 36 hours after getting married my husband lost his while we were kayaking. He had never worn a ring and insisted that he didn't want it too tight. I messaged Fabuluster and they still had our molds. They had a new ring (1.5 sizes smaller) to us in about a month. I couldn't believe how fast they were able to turn around a new ring to replace his lost one. They have amazing customer service! Thank you fabuluster. It means so much to know that my husband and I are always touching each other because of your rings.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Kacey · Married on 01/27/2011

So Fabuluster has created not one, not two, but three sets of fingerprint wedding bands for my husband and myself. Not only that, but they created a beautiful custom fingerprint pendant for our daughter from the same fingerprint molds. Their work is so beautiful and so unique, and you cannot beat the price. I highly, highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/11/2011

Kate · Married on 12/03/2010

Jess & Brent Williams are an amazingly talented team. My husband and I are beyond thrilled with our wedding rings. They are beautiful, unique, a great value, and arrived well ahead of schedule. We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone seeking top quality one-of-a-kind jewelry!

Sent on 06/11/2011

Erin · Married on 07/31/2009

If I had a penny for every comment someone made on how "cool" our rings our, I'd be a happily married, rich woman! Such a unique concept and very beautiful!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Awesome wedding band with personal touch! Brent and Jess was extremely organized and was contentious of timelines! They emailed frequently with updates and got my wedding band finished on time without an issue! Wedding band is so nice, great quality.

Sent on 08/05/2015

chad · Married on 04/20/2013

Berry berry happy with my men's fingerprint ring! Thanks so much.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Robin · Married on 03/24/2012

Brent & Jess create some truly beautiful, personalized jewelry. We ordered the fingerprint wedding bands and absolutely love them. The process is easy, well-explained and they are always available to help.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Kelly · Married on 10/10/2010

Beautiful rings with our fingerprints on them. You can't get much more personal than that. They will make them in any metal you choose.

Sent on 11/07/2010

Devin Scott · Married on 10/11/2019

Above and Beyond

Brent and Jess go above and beyond! I ordered my ring in a bit of a rush, but they were more than willing to accommodate. We had some shipping issues (thanks Oklahoma Postal Service), but they worked around it and made a GORGEOUS ring that my fiancee` adores. Highly recommend Brent and Jess!

Sent on 07/05/2019

I cried the first time I found the Brent and Jess website - I knew this is what I wanted for my ring. Then, after several months of dithering about sizes, shapes and colors, I finally put in an order and waited breathlessly. B&J were responsive the whole time to my questions, my what-ifs, and my procrastination. Family and friends love my ring, and I do too - having my husband's fingerprint with me all the time is incredibly special.

Sent on 10/06/2014

We ordered my fiancé’s wedding band from Brent and Jess. The quality and truly unique design of the ring is even more beautiful than we could have hoped for. We received friendly and prompt customer service through the whole process, including getting the ring re-sized. As we live outside of the US we made sure to order the ring well in advance. This was a good idea as the initial ring size we ordered turned out to be too large. However, I received wonderful care and attention to get the ring re-sized (total turnaround time was about 3weeks). It is now a perfect fit and couldn’t look better!
    I would highly recommend them to friends, family and anyone looking for a truly one of a kind piece.

Sent on 03/29/2014

Clark · Married on 12/28/2013

Brent and Jess (and team) were Awesome! They provide a very unique product at a good value. They were super responsive and turned my wedding ring around very quickly. I love my ring and show it off all the time. People always geek out when I tell them that it's my wife's fingerprint on the inside. I've been wearing it for a month and I still appreciate it every day. The only reason I dinged them on flexibility was because we didn't end up getting a matching ring for my wife, because her ring changed width (Wider by the setting) and they were unable to accommodate her with a ring that would fit flush. That said, they were an outstanding vendor and I would recommend them to friends/family.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2013

Overall, we were very satisfied with the wedding bands we ordered from Brent & Jess. The service was prompt and very friendly, and the rings turned out beautifully. My husband and I love that we were able to personalize our bands with each other's fingerprints, and we chose Brent & Jess for their commitment to using recycled materials.

Our only complaint is that we understood from a phone conversation that our fingerprints would be placed on the inside of the band, yet when the rings arrived, the prints were on the outside. This was a blessing in disguise since we actually really enjoy seeing the prints when we otherwise wouldn't have been able to.

Here's where the confusion arose: although I remember stating on the phone our preference that the prints be on the inside, I approved an email that placed them on the inside because I misunderstood the service person's language. I understood the words "Print: Outer Tip," to mean that the outer tip of the finger would be used as the print (as opposed to using the print from the full length of the finger, which is another option Brent & Jess provides). But what it apparently meant was that that the print would be placed on the outside of the ring using the print from the tip of the finger. I think the process could be improved to separate the source of the print (tip or full length) from the location of the print on the ring (inside or outside the band) to avoid this confusion. Again, we actually ended up being really glad that it happened, but someone else might not feel that way.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Brent&Jess's reply:

I am so sorry for the confusion Sarah! We are always working on better clarification in communications. If you ever get the wrong style please contact us. We are happy to correct any mistake. We are a small company and human, we strive for making it right.

We kept getting compliments on our rings, and for good reason. They are completely beautiful and unique; all thanks to Brent & Jess. The prices were reasonable, the communication was pretty good, and the final product was stunning.

They even kept my finger prints on file, I know because I accidentally lost my ring on our honeymoon, and they were more than happy to make another at a slightly reduced price, without needing to go through the full process again.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Morgan · Married on 08/11/2012

Awesome experience. Every little change we wanted was greeted with patience and respect as we refined our order. We were updated along the way and the rings are well worth the wait! I'm only disappointed we had to wait 2 weeks until our wedding to wear them (ok, we secretly wore them a lot). YAY!

Sent on 08/13/2012

leon · Married on 10/22/2011

I wanted a personalized ring for my husband, something fun and cool and Fabuluster's rings are just that. They send me a kit that was pretty easy to get my imprints on, and several weeks later I received the finished product which was great! Extremely unique!

Sent on 01/29/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/27/2015

Our experience ordering our wedding bands from Jess & Brent was wonderful. It was so much fun to receive the fingerprint kit and pick out all of the details. It is a little nerve-wrecking to order wedding bands online as you never know how they might turn out but we are very happy with our rings and we can't wait to wear them!

Sent on 05/04/2015
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 12/28/2013

I would highly recommend Brent & Jess. We wanted something different and when I found the fingerprint rings I knew we had to have them. We went with the wrap on the outside for both of ours. It was fun doing the impression of our fingers together and when we got the final product I could not be happier.
    They answer questions and we even had to send the fiancé's ring back to be resized, they got it on Monday and shipped it out on Friday.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Helen · Married on 01/07/2012

I stumbled across Brent&Jess through offbeatbride.com. We had been looking for wedding bands for a few months, but hadn't really found anything we were excited about.

When we found the fingerprint rings, we knew immediately that they were what we wanted. I had contact with the shop exclusively through their Etsy shop, and they were super fast to respond. I think we were given a total of 4 separate quotes based on metal, ring size, thickness and plating. We waited to the last minute to order, but the shop had tons of patience with our decision making process.

While their rings come at a bit of a premium to the local jewellers, they are a unique product that we know nobody else has. The rings are absolutely gorgeous, and I'd order them again in a heartbeat.

Thanks so much to Brent&Jess!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Kandice · Married on 11/11/2011

3.0

Fabuluster provided the ring for my recent wedding. I went with one of their plain on the outside, fingerprint on the inside rings, and I love it! It's comfortable (rounded edges, so no uncomfortable rubbing), beautiful, and unique. I love the idea of having my husband's fingerprint on my hand all the time!

Sent on 12/08/2011