Brenna Ann Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for Brenna Ann Photography

1 User photo

Brenna Ann Photography 1

Sara · Married on 07/21/2018

This was my first professional photo shoot (and such an important one) so I was soooo self concious about looking nervous in all my photos....Brenna did not let that happen. She made me feel comfortable so that my smiles looked natural and I am so incredibly happy with the photos. She was so uplifting during the shoot as well, which really played a huge role in the way my photos came out. I rolled outta there with tons of confidence!!! She has such a great vision and was totally open to my ideas as well. I CANNOT WAIT to share my photos with family and friends and definitely cannot wait to work with Brenna again!

Brenna Ann Photography 2
    Sent on 10/20/2017

Chaz · Married on 07/14/2017

Brenna did such a fantastic job shooting my dogs wedding. She even captured the moment my Doggo said I do. Loved it

Sent on 09/06/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/23/2016

Loved working with this photographer! She did an amazing job, and wasn't outrageously priced. Natural and beautiful, not overly edited, classic! Thank you, Brenna!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Liz · Married on 02/08/2018

2.6
      3.5
      2.0

We hired Brenna for our wedding. We were disappointed with the initial results, but after a lot of back and forth, we were finally able to get some good quality images from the shoot. I have edited this review to remove the details as the photographer has made an effort to rectify the situation, however I will say that in our experience, her attitude towards the client leaves room for improvement.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Brenna Ann Photography's reply:

Hopefully this situation is resolved enough for you now, I’m sorry you were unhappy with your photos please understand that these were unusual circumstances with very little time limiting the situation and tricky angles of the Courthouse paired with my lenses made for a less than optimal setting and admittedly not my best work. I understand that I did not give you your desired outcome on your very special day and I apologize, please understand at this point there is nothing more that I can do to help solve the issues we have spoken about. If you choose to return please feel entitled to a free reshoot, I promise to make a better experience in the future for all of my clients! -Brenna.