5 Reviews for Brendan Curran Photography

User Photos
todo alt text

Creme de la creme! Brendan is an artist. He captured the spirit, the fun, the love of our day. He went with the flow of a Taos wedding and all its surprises. We are so grateful to him for creating such beautiful photos of our unforgettable day. If you want heart and beauty, go with Brendan.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've had Brendan do several shoots for me in the past year and I can't think of using anyone else. His work is top notch and he is very easy to work with. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Bailey, 3/2/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Photography

I recommend Brendan and his services to anyone looking for a fun creative photographer. His style and ease made our day that much more special.

Profile Picture Brian, 7/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brendan has one of the best eyes ever! He captured the most tender moments of the wedding while being invisible. Personally I dislike photographs of myself and I have to say I was gushing over every captured moment from the actual wedding to our champagne toast to the first dance. He captures the story as it unfolds. I have lived in Taos for over 27 years and know a lot of photographers and by far Brendan is a super star among them! Hire him and you will be thrilled!

Profile Picture Asia, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brendan is a consummate professional. He and I had several meetings in advance of the wedding date to discuss the logistics of photographing a moving wedding party. My wife and I were on skis, as was Brendan, and he managed to get pictures that captured not just the event, but the spirit of the celebration. I would recommend Brendan for any wedding needs, and especially for action weddings!

Profile Picture Darien, 2/15/15, 1 Review