Bree Thompson Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Bree Thompson Photography 1
  • Bianca

Bianca Biondillo · Getting married on 04/09/2021

It doesn't get much better...

Bree is fantastic with direction, instruction, understanding, and was just a blast to work with. We had so much fun during the engagement shoot and are so thankful she advised us to do one to become comfortable taking pictures. It's going to make all the difference for the wedding photos. Not only was the process fantastic, but she had our final, edited photos back to us within the same day. Bree has my highest recommendation!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Bree Thompson Photography's reply:

Bianca, you are incredibly kind! Thank you so so much!! I cannot wait for your wedding in just a few months!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Simply put, she’s the greatest

Bree is AMAZING! She is so much fun to work with and truly made us feel comfortable being ourselves during our engagement session! All of my nerves about being in front of the camera were gone within the first 5 minutes of our session. She was so helpful with outfit advice and answered all of our questions/concerns leading up to our session quickly! She also got our photos back to us within a week. She’s the sweetest human and I cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Bree Thompson Photography's reply:

Morgan, you are so so kind! Thank you so much for this sweet review! I absolutely cannot WAIT for your wedding!! It is going to be beautiful.
  • Natalie

Natalie · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Great photographer and amazing value

Bree made us feel so comfortable and made everything a breeze. She was so flexible in working with our schedules and traveled all the way front Youngstown to Columbus for our engagement session. Pictures were in our hands within days. So thankful that Bree is a trusted friend and photographer for our wedding day!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Bree Thompson Photography 2

Bree Thompson Photography's reply:

You two are such an amazing couple and you made my job so easy! I cannot wait for your wedding day!!
  • Bianca

Bianca Giese · Married on 09/28/2019

So good she deserves two reviews!

Alright, I'm back as a married woman and here to tell you that she got even better from engagement shoot! From her impressive professionalism to her amazing personality, Bree made our day exponentially more special! After the engagement shoot, she kept in close contact with Dave and myself and even sent us this super-convenient, online questionnaire asking about picture requests and day timeline. She then reviewed the document, contacted me, and we discussed every detail of the day. She showed up on the wedding day full of energy and so enthusiastic about capturing every picture/moment she could! Her sister was her assistant and they just flew through everything they needed and handled a ton of detail shots while all of girls continued to get ready. They then went to the men and captured beautiful photos of them getting ready before the ceremony. What I was most impressed with was her and her sister's ability to capture every single detail of the ceremony and reception while blending in perfectly with the events. I honestly didn't even know they were there to capture certain moments until she sent the edited wedding photos (AFTER ONLY 6 DAYS!!!) and Dave and I looked through them. They're bright, beautiful, happy, and capture the essence of God, family, and all the love everyone felt that day. Guys, I cannot recommend highly enough. She is a bright light in this world and gave us the most beautiful photos that will last a lifetime and beyond. I love you, Bree!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Bree Thompson Photography's reply:

You're going to make me cry!! You are the best, Bianca! Thank you for being such an amazing bride and I am so honored to have gotten to know you and serve you on your day! Your kind words mean the world :) So much love for you!!