BreAnne Frye Photography Reviews

View more information

• Brooklyn
    Brooklyn H. Married on 09/11/2021

Breanne Frye

100% recommend! Breanne was amazing! Very professional and talented!
    Kayla W. Married on 08/15/2021

The most amazing photographer

BreAnne Frye has such a talent for taking the most beautiful pictures! Not only that, but she is probably the sweetest photographer you could hire. BreAnne took both my engagement and wedding photos. I initially had my engagement session scheduled for a different day, but when I came to BreAnne asking if we could reschedule so I could coordinate with my hair/makeup trial, she was more than willing to accommodate me. Despite the gloomy weather the day of my engagement session, she made it work and took the most beautiful photos. Those photos were gorgeous and yet BreAnne topped herself with the wedding photos. The photographs she took of my wedding are absolutely stunning! I was in love from the moment I saw the sneak peaks. Not to mention, I’ve had tons of friends and family comment on how beautiful the photos of the wedding are. She made sure that she captured everything I wanted and more. To sum it up, BreAnne brings the perfect level of professionalism and friendliness. She is so warm and easygoing, and yet you can tell she takes her job very seriously and her work shows that. Any concern or question that me or my husband had was immediately answered. You will not be disappointed if you hire BreAnne Frye as your wedding photographer!
    Krystal L. Married on 05/15/2021

Past Bride

Everything about BreAnne is WONDERFUL! ♥️
    Tammy O. Married on 04/24/2021

Great photo experience with Breann

Breann was very professional, and flexible in meeting our requests. She truly collaborated with us on making recommendations and the best strategies for capturing those perfect moments. She corresponded with us frequently prior to the wedding which was great. Our experience was very overwhelmingly positive and we highly recommend. Additionally, our photo's turned out beautiful! We are so pleased.
    Dematrial D. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing beyond worth every penny

Breann is the absolute best
    She capture every moment of my husband and I wedding and we will most definitely be using her again for our family portraits
  • Dematrial
    Dematrial D. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing beyond worth every penny

Breann is the absolute best
  • Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 02/20/2021

BreAnne is so talented!

BreAnne was professional and fun at the same time. I had a great time during my bridal shoot and she made my husband and I laugh and comfortable in front of the camera for our wedding photos! She captured so many special moments at our wedding, I literally want to print them all!
    Elizabeth R. Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing! I can’t wait to have more events I need a photographer for so I can use BreeAnne Frye photography again!

BreeAnne Frye came as a recommendation from a friend who does photography. She was one of three photographers my friend recommended, and the most affordable for me.

I first met BreeAnne for my bridal pictures and I knew immediately, I chose the best photographer for what I had imagined my wedding to be. She’s very kind, sweet, personable and can think of the most creative poses and settings for pictures, to give you the most beautiful pictures!

I am a very, shy, reserved person and was super nervous about being in front of a group of people, even family and friends. Bree made me and my husband, feel relaxed and calm so we could enjoy ourselves as much as possible. She’s willing to help in any way, even if it means cutting the cake, in a last minute pinch.

Within a month from our wedding, BreeAnne sent me the link for our finished wedding portfolio, and looking at all the pictures was like reliving my best day ever! Even my husband said he wished the evening could have lasted longer because we both had such a great time! I sat looking at my pictures online, reminiscing, laughing, crying and being so thankful Bree was able to capture the moments she did. I was so nervous about the actual wedding day, family members getting along, me falling in front of everybody, and BreeAnne was the cool, calm, and collected sweet spirit I needed on that day!

She’s affordable, easy to work with, and you will have so many great memories in photos, to choose from to display in your home as a married couple! I will definitely be using BreeAnneFrye Photography to capture special moments in my family’s life from here on out! She’s the absolute best!!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 12/04/2020

Amazing attention to detail

BreAnne was so accommodating to our needs for the wedding session. She posed us perfectly and got some of the most beautiful shots of the venue! The photos are magazine-worthy! She has a creative eye and wasted not a single moment. She went straight in and started right away, not missing a single detail. 5 out of 5 star recommend!
  • W
    Whitney S. Married on 10/09/2020

Breanne photography

BreAnne really loves what she does and it shows. Pictures came out great!