Breanna Gilbert Photography Reviews

4 | San Jose, CA

4 Reviews for Breanna Gilbert Photography

Julie · Married on 07/18/2009

Breanna is great, easy to work with, creative, and has an eye for details. We enjoyed meeting with her to plan our vision, working with her day of, and then working with her to get our prints. Breanna helped capture treasured memories of our special day. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Ming · Married on 08/20/2005

Breanna was absolutely wonderful to work with! Her knowledge and expertise in wedding photography is truly impressive. As a graphic designer and photographer myself, I was very picky with who I wanted to shoot my wedding and Breanna was "that photographer" who was perfect.

Bottomline, I definitely recommend Breanna to anyone who wants a professional to artistically capture all the emotions and memories of their special day.

Sent on 04/16/2012

Carol · Married on 09/18/2004

When Breanna did our wedding, I not only got what I wanted but much more than I expected. With her incredible artistic talent, she took pictures that captured the "feeling" of our wedding. I love looking back on this day and appreciate seeing those special details that I missed at the time.

Most importantly, she did this without disturbing our guests.

Sent on 04/15/2012

Lisa · Married on 02/18/2006

From start to finish, Breanna and her assistant offered a fabulous experience. Not only were the photos unbelievable, her positive attitude and professionalism was remarkable. Many of my guests noted that they didn't even notice their photos being taken, yet every moment was captured beautifully. We loved our engagement session and wedding photos so much we had her come back to capture our pregnancy as well!

Sent on 04/14/2012