BreakThrough Entertainment Reviews

BreakThrough Entertainment 5
BreakThrough Entertainment 6
BreakThrough Entertainment 7

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

We are so happy that we chose Breakthrough Entertainment for our wedding! DJ Tim Tones was amazing to work with and kept our guests dancing through the night. We also rented a photo booth from the company and our guests loved it! The props were all brand new and so much fun. Mike, the owner of the company, was consistently involved in our planning process and we could not have asked for more. We would absolutely recommend Breakthrough to all of our friends and family for their events. Thanks so much Tim and Mike!

Sent on 06/26/2015

First met DJ Sweet at my brother in law's wedding, which unfortunately occurred in sideways, torrential rain... But I was very impressed that DJ Sweet was completely professional and moved his equipment in the rain without missing a beat and kept the party alive! Needless to say, we were impressed enough to hire DJ Sweet again almost a year later for our own wedding. He was awesome! He listened to what we wanted, kept the flow of the speeches and events running smoothly, and most importantly, kept our dance floor packed and happy! He mixed the songs well and got the vibe of my guests. So much fun. I had guests coming up to me all night to tell me how great the music and the DJ were! #nailedit. My wedding planner also recommended Breakthrough Entertainment very highly, so I know they work well with all the behind the scenes people too. Overall, two thumbs up. Go for it.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Allison · Married on 05/30/2015

DJ Sweet was amazing at our wedding! The guests were blown away and didn't stop dancing all night! We would recommend going with Breakthrough for weddings or any events you have... you cannot find better!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Naomi · event on 01/10/2015

Tremendous job! Led to an evening of perfection. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Britt · Married on 12/13/2014

Want your dance floor full all night? Have DJ Naps as your wedding DJ. He was so great to work with, from our first meeting until the end of the evening. We had such a great experience and have received so many compliments from our guests. I can't say enough good things about our wedding night and DJ Naps is a huge part of that.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Kasey · Married on 10/18/2014

Angel Alvarez (DJ ARA) came out to do our wedding in Littleton, CO, in October 2014. He is an old acquaintance of the groom from back in Rochester, NY. When we got engaged, the first and only person I thought of to be our DJ was Angel. I know how good he is at it and I could only hope he'd agree to come all this way to be our DJ. We are very happy he agreed to come out, and he was extremely helpful with trying to get rental equipment lined up for us since we didn't know anything about what we would need.

We had numerous email conversations and an in-person meeting back in Rochester to go over all the details. Everything basically went off without a hitch (even though we had to deal with the equipment rental company being late with their delivery).

Angel definitely made the reception with the songs and mixes he played, and he was somehow able to work in everyone's requests without killing the vibe of the party. The dance floor was going non-stop as soon as dinner was over.

In conclusion, I would recommend Angel to anyone that asked to be the DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2014

We couldn't have asked for more from DJ ARA (Angel). He was the consummate professional as well as making our wedding an amazing party from start to finish. As our ceremony was also at the reception site, he coordinated the music for that as well. He walked us through the process and offered suggestions and even went above and beyond by attending our rehearsal. He met with us before and kept in touch throughout to make sure every detail was expertly managed. He knew exactly what kind of music we wanted for our reception and delivered tenfold. The dance floor was full from the first dance to the last. Friends, family, co-workers all raved about how much fun they had at our wedding, and my husband and I both agreed it was the best night of our lives- mostly due to the epic dance party courtesy of DJ ARA!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Holley · Married on 10/10/2014

Dj naps was amazing!! He kept our dance floor full the entire night! He also did our ceremony and was awesome!! My sister booked him for hers because people wouldn't stop talking about the great job he did at ours! Super flexible gives you everything you want and more! We also did his uplighting and photobooth! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Nadia · Married on 09/27/2014

Adam Main (DJ A_Live) was AMAZING! We were very nervous when picking out a DJ for our wedding. It was very important for us to pick just the right person to make sure that our special day was fun for our guests. We hoped that we would find someone who could keep all of our guests dancing the whole night! We are so thankful that we found that person! From the initial planning process to the last song of the night, Adam was a pleasure to work with! He was knowledgeable, professional, and receptive to what we envisioned for our big day. It was the perfect night...and it wouldn't have happened without Adam! We highly recommend him...and our guests are still singing his praises! THANK YOU Adam for everything!
    -Nadia and Eric

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kate · Married on 08/17/2014

DJ A-live (Adam Main) was phenomenal! He was recommended to me by a friend who attended a wedding that he worked, and I am so glad I listened to her! Adam played a great mix of music, was open to requests, and also wasn't afraid to tell people no if their song was on our "do not play" list or would not have fit the mood. He kept people dancing on the floor the entire night and we had a blast! He is very personable, fun, and easy to get along with. He was great in our planning meetings too - my husband and I didn't have a ton planned yet and he had some great suggestions and was pretty flexible about changing things after the meeting, too. I think my favorite thing, though, was that he also acted as our MC - he knew the schedule better than I did, and kept us on track. He made announcements and made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. I would highly recommend Adam to anyone!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2014

DJ Naps provided music that kept our guests dancing all night long! Throughout the wedding planning process Mike was available via email, phone and in person meetings to hear our ideas and offer his own suggestions. We especially enjoyed the chance to work "hands on" creating the lighting for our big day. DJ Naps was the perfect soundtrack to the concert feel of our wedding night. While it's tough to strike a balance of music that satisfies all guests at a wedding it was clear that Mike did his best to have something for everyone. Mike was easy to work with and definitely delivered on what we imagined for our wedding day.
    You can't go wrong having DJ Naps spinning the tunes on your wedding day!

Sent on 11/21/2014

David · Married on 08/10/2014

Mike Napoli (DJ Naps) is easily the best DJ that I have ever worked with. His level of professionalism is something that most in his industry have't even thought to try. There is a perfect balance between technology, personalization, customer service and communication. We didn't know everything we wanted going into the hiring process, but we knew there were some must haves. What was perfect about Mike, is not only did he exceed our expectations on what we knew we wanted, but he made our wedding especially memorable and fun for us as well as all our guests. His set up and execution were perfect, his commitment to service is unmatched, and s suggestions were fantastic, he offered so many small details that made our day special. We've already recommended him to several friends, one couple has already booked him for their wedding.
    Thanks again Mike!
    -Dave Sable

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jeff · Married on 08/09/2014

5 stars for Breakthrough Entertainment and DJ A-Live.

Sent on 08/12/2014

We had Mike Napoli/DJ Naps provide entertainment for our wedding - and hiring him was the best decision we made during the entire wedding planning process. He was professional, reliable and prompt in his communications. He patiently walked us through the planning process, was receptive to our suggestions and requests, and was so easy to work with. We also purchased some additional uplighting for the reception venue (Irondequoit Country Club) and the room looked incredible. At the wedding, the program flowed very nicely and Mike had everyone on the dance floor - what a night!! He played to the crowd and everyone left deliriously happy from dancing the whole night long. DJ Naps stole the show and we keep hearing how great the music was from our guests, even months later. He is top notch and hands-down THE best DJ in Rochester. I would highly recommend DJ Naps to couples who are looking for a professional, courteous DJ who gets everyone dancing - thank you!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Pat · Married on 08/08/2014

DJ A-live (Adam Main) was amazing at our wedding. He played everything we wanted to play and kept the party going all night long. Every moment of the planning process was great between Adam and Mike (DjNaps). Many nights downtown I would see one of these guys and they were so welcoming to my wife and I. This wasn't just business for these guys, it was friendship. Thanks for the best night of our lives and keep doing what your doing because it works.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2014

As soon as my husband and I spoke with Mike on the phone, we knew Breakthrough Entertainment was the right choice for us. Mike quickly understood exactly what we were going for - to throw the best party we had ever been to! The planning process was so simple (they have a great online portal that makes managing your wedding day info and song choices so easy) and we were fully confident in our our entertainment for the big day. And when the day came, Mike and his amazing talent exceeded our expectations. Our dance floor was absolutely packed all night long with all ages - Mike was able to cater to everyone's music preferences. We got great feedback after the wedding too - "best wedding we've we've been to!" and "we've never seen so many people on the dance floor for so long!" We couldn't recommend Breakthrough Entertainment any more strongly - Mike went above and beyond to help us have the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Tony · Married on 08/02/2014

The absolute best DJ in town. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Tony · Married on 08/02/2014

Fantastic DJ service. The best in town. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Emily · Married on 08/01/2014

From the moment we met DJ Naps we knew we wouldn't want any other DJ to join us on our special day! He was very personable, organized and very confident in what he does! The online planning forms and music choices made it very easy to plan our amazing celebration! DJ Naps made sure he was on time and ready to roll at our venue and he was dressed to impress! He told us we would have the wedding of the summer that everyone around town was still talking about and he was right! We all had an incredible night!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Anya · Married on 07/19/2014

Adam (DJ A-Live) made our wedding reception a truly fun and memorable one. My husband and I had our concerns going into the initial music-planning process, as we are rather picky about our musical tastes, and we weren't sure whether a DJ would be willing or able to accommodate them. However, Adam was very receptive and approachable throughout the process, and we were very comfortable discussing our concerns and showing him our proposed playlist. Throughout the reception, he was VERY communicative with us, so there were no surprises and we could relax and just spend the evening enjoying ourselves. Adam is also incredibly skilled at reading the crowd, and our guests were on the dance floor for most of the evening. My husband and I aren't even party people, and we still had a great time!

Overall, I would recommend Adam and Breakthrough to anyone. Over three weeks have passed since our reception, and our guests are still complimenting us about it!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/18/2014

DJ ARA is where it's at. My husband, myself & our friends always loved going to Vinyl or Wall Street when he was working. When my cousin Jenn suggested him (cause their kids play hockey together) I couldn't help but get excited! He was so great to work with - and we really didn't have to do much prep for music because we knew that he would make sure the dance floor was always going -- and that he did! He is so passionate about his music and I truly he think he made the reception & the ceremony the best it could be.
    Thank you for everything Angel!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Abby · Married on 07/12/2014

Adam and Breakthrough Entertainment truly made our wedding memorable. Adam listened to our requests and needs throughout the process. We really just wanted a GREAT party and Adam gave us just that. Guests are still talking about the songs and the dance floor weeks later.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Kathryn · Married on 07/12/2014

Tim Tones did a great job rocking the crowd all night long! He worked well with our band, listened to our preferences, and made good judgments about what music to play at which times within our guidelines. Our guests mobbed the dance floor from the time the party started until the last drink was poured.

Sent on 09/23/2014

DJ Naps and BreakThrough Entertainment provided the ultimate DJ experience at my wedding this year! People still come up to me and say what a great time they had and the DJ is one of the main reasons for it. He was able to offer great insight to us that tailored to our needs. I strongly recommend BreakThrough Entertainment!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Jess · Married on 06/07/2014

I hired DJ Naps (Mike Napoli) from BreakThrough Entertainment for my Wedding earlier this month. I could not be any happier about my choice. DJ Naps was extremely helpful and organized throughout the process of pre-planning for the big day. I had a very busy schedule during my planning months, he was flexible with meeting times and always used the time I had available efficiently. He has your best interests in mind when helping you plan out what you are looking for in your day and there was no pressure to order a bigger package or more things than what you were really looking for. He made the experience all about you. As for the day of our wedding all I can say is WOW. He had my grandparents on the dance floor breaking it down!! (and that's saying a lot) We talked about what kind of music we would like at our wedding and he really was able to use that information and play music we wanted as well as keeping up the energy and mood in the room. I had guests come up to me throughout the night and after our event saying that they loved our DJ, asking for his business card, and telling me it was the best DJ at a wedding they had ever seen. To say the least DJ Naps was down right awesome. I would recommend him time and time again. He is just brilliant with what he does, and puts work into playing what is right for the moment. If I had to recommend a dj to family or friends, hands down I would recommend DJ Naps with Breakthrough entertainment. He made our day so special, we love him!! Also lastly, I was given the advice to choose wisely for my DJ, they really have a big impact on how your reception goes and sets up the environment/entertainment. I would give the same advice to any couple planning an upcoming wedding, I know the overall process is expensive but spending the money to get the right dJ is worth it. Hope that helps!!!

Sent on 06/25/2014