Breaking the Norm Entertainment & Lighting Reviews

1 User photo

Breaking the Norm Entertainment & Lighting 1

Sasha · Married on 04/13/2019

Fun and Easy to Work with DJ

Breaking the Norm DJ was so easy to work with. He played all the songs we requested plus more of similar genre. My guests had a great time on the dance floor.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Kaitlyn Nikirk · Married on 10/19/2018

Best DJ Out there!

Hank was amazing! He really listened to everything we wanted music wise at our wedding! He really pulled people onto the dance floor.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Peigton · Married on 10/05/2018

Hank did a great job! I had a few complicated/last minute requests and he handled all of them beautifully and without forgetting anything. Awesome job!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Beverly · Married on 09/15/2018

Finding a DJ for a wedding can be a long and tough process. When we first met with Hank, we knew that he would be a perfect fit our wedding. He was extremely flexible and provided us with recommendations that we hadn't even thought of. I would 100% forward DJ Breaking the Norm to anyone that is looking for a wedding DJ. He made our night absolutely perfect and we can't thank him enough.

Daniel and Beverly

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

Hank took our wedding to the next level! His attentiveness to details was outstanding. He kept everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going until the very end. We are forever grateful for the exponentially perfect entertainment!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Joy · Married on 07/14/2018

Hank was amazing!!! He had the the dance floor filled! (which is amazing since it was a non alcoholic wedding lol). I will be calling him for all my DJ needs from now on!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Lilly · Married on 05/26/2018

Had a great experience. Very helpful and willing to do anything asked!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Kate · Married on 10/14/2017

Hank is awesome! Very easy to work with and he definitely listens to what you want! The music selection was fantastic and made everyone want to get up and dance. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Mathew · Married on 08/26/2017

From our initial meeting through the event, Hank was easy to work with and very responsive. We had an Indian wedding reception, and Hank was able to keep the dance floor alive with Bollywood, Hip hop, and more. He also worked with our venue to get all insurance issues sorted out in a timely manner, and arrived early to set up and have things ready for show time. I'd use Breaking the Norm again for a future event.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/03/2017

Worked with us every step of the way. Very knowledgeable, and able to understand me when I said "I don't know what I want exactly but a mix of outdoorsy type music with no words that's kind of country and southern" he got it perfect! I would recommend hank to anyone who wants their special day to be amazing

Sent on 06/13/2017

Laura Grace · Married on 05/30/2016

I absolutely loved having breaking the norm DJ for my wedding! All of our guests were so impressed by the music and even people who don't dance normally were dancing! Hank was super professional and organized and really made the wedding beautiful with everything he did. I could not be more pleased with their services. Thank you for making my wedding day so memorable!!! :)

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • User5622057 · 2+ years ago

Everyone had a great time! Hank was very professional and accommodated to the guests need.

Sent on 11/17/2015
  • I

Irina · Married on 04/25/2015

We were extremely pleased with Hank. We hired him for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. He was courteous, on time and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Would highly recommend him for your next big event.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Nadine · Married on 10/31/2015

Another great event with Breaking the Norm providing the music for the guests! Kept the guests on the dance floor and having a good time. Little tidbits of DJ antics to mix up the music in between songs was fun. Took requests and made them happen for the guests. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/10/2015
  • O

Ochoo · Married on 09/17/2016

I had contacted to Hank through wedding wire. I was looking for DJ for our wedding for 2 weeks. Finally, we found Hank. I emailed him and he called me right away. He was really easy, professional and flexible to work with. I would highly recommend him!!!! Thank you Hank for your all support and made our special day better than ever.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Carrie · Married on 06/09/2018

Hank was great to work with! He was so accommodating and flexible. I ended up changing a few songs leading up to the big day and he was able to make the changes without a problem. He made me feel so relaxed on the day and even worked around the rain. I would highly recommend Hank for your big day!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 04/28/2018

Hank was great to work with for our wedding ceremony and reception! He is knowledgeable about a range of music genres, and also took requests from our guests. His contract and services offer plenty of flexibility for choosing classic wedding songs and adding more unique favorites.

Sent on 06/02/2018
  • ReadAllAboutIt

Stefani · Married on 10/08/2016

Hank was super friendly and easy to work with, and he is not at all creepy in a way that some DJ's can be. He's young but eager and he was way more professional than DJ's three times his age! His pre-wedding music survey was very helpful to us when picking what we wanted (since we had no idea what we wanted!) Very affordable as well, you get a lot for what you pay!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Breaking the Norm Entertainment & Lighting 2

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

Hank did an awesome job for our wedding! We would definitely recommend booking him for your event. He worked closely with us to figure out all the details and took our big list of song recommendations to mix in throughout the night. He controlled our ceremony music and the whole night at the reception, along with announcements. Thanks for helping to make our wedding perfect, Hank!

Sent on 10/14/2016